Car Ride

Story Info
Just a nice drive in the country with a loved one.
1.4k words
4.26
24.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful sunny morning, warm but not hot. You hold open your car door for me and I lightly press my lips to yours in a soft kiss to let you know how much I missed you. I sit inside the car, and as I swing my legs inside, my short, black skirt raises enough to make you wonder if I'm wearing anything underneath. My leg, firm and slightly muscular, looks soft and smooth, very touchable. You can't resist, and reach out with your hand to slide your hand from my knee upwards, smiling your approval.

You close the door as I adjust my skirt and join me inside the car. "I'm glad you decided to go with me today. It's a long drive and I would have been bored without you." I give you a sweet smile in reply as we start on our journey.

Enjoying the beautiful day, soft music, and flirty conversation, time passes quickly. I notice we are close to being half-way to our destination on a somewhat secluded country road. Thinking about stepping up the flirting between us, I place my hand on your hairy thigh. I smile at you as I feel your warm flesh under my hand. Ever so slightly, I wiggle my fingers a bit, not enough to tickle, just enough to make sure you don't forget my hand's presence.

You place your hand on mine, giving it a slight squeeze before placing it on the back of my neck to play in my soft, dark brown hair. I shift my hips in my seat, edging closer to you which causes my hand to slip higher on your thigh.

I hear you take a deep breath as you scoot in your seat, making yourself more comfortable. I watch the countryside pass by out my window as my fingertips start to curl over the top of your thigh, softly caressing your inner thigh. As I slowly start to spread my fingers apart on your leg, I feel my "pinky" slip inside the bottom edge of your shorts. You continue to drive in silence, seeming to not notice my fingertip, your hand still caressing my neck and hair.

Not saying a word, I lift my pinky off your leg and extend it over until I lightly feel your warm scrotum through your briefs. You press your hips forward, indicating to me your desire for me to continue my exploration. Reading your signal loud and clear, my hand becomes bolder and friendlier. My fingertips caress your growing erection, causing you to groan slightly at my touch.

You slide your hand from my neck, over my shoulder and cup my breast through my thin, white blouse. Giving you my sexy smile and removing my hand from your thigh, I slip my hands up the back of my blouse, "Just a second," I say. You watch out of the corner of your eye as I remove my white, lacy bra from under my blouse. The sun shines at just the right angle on the thin material, giving you a very sensual view of my breast, nipple perky and erect.

As you reach out to reclaim my breast, I return my hand to your crotch, sliding in from your waistband under both, your shorts and briefs. I wrap my fingers around your shaft, feeling how hard you are, your flesh hot to my touch.

Your thumb and finger apply a little pressure to my hard nipple, rolling it gently between them as my hand begins to stroke your hard member in an up and down motion. I lean closer to you, bringing my lips to your ear for a nibble as you ask in a husky tone, "Do you want me to pull over?"

"No, keep driving," I whisper back. Bringing my other hand over, I pull your shorts and briefs away from your body, exposing your erection. I bend my head down, turning it to place a kiss on your chin, careful to not block your view of the road.

I feel you stiffen in your seat, sitting up straighter, giving me more room to maneuver between the steering wheel and your hard cock. "What... are you doing?" you ask in surprise.

"Just keep driving." My head lowers until the tip of your cock is just touching my soft lips. I apply a small amount of pressure with my lips... kissing your cock head. I bend it slightly to the side away from me so I can place light kisses from the tip to the base, my fingertips of one hand gently fondling your testicles. I feel you place your hand on my back, rubbing and caressing, letting me know that you enjoy being close to me.

Returning to the tip of your cock, a shiny drop of your juices glistens in the sunshine. Flattening my tongue, I take a long, slow, lap at the tip of your cock. I feel your body shiver as you release a little moan from deep in your throat. I giggle at your reaction, feeling your hand move to gently stroke my silky hair. I start to flick the hardened tip of my tongue over the top of your cock, wiggling it inside the slit on top, tasting more of you. I then slide the tip of my tongue to the outer edge of your cock head, and begin rubbing my tongue back and forth just under the rim. I open my mouth, sliding my top lip across the tip of your cock, until your whole tip is inside my hot, moist mouth. My tongue presses on one side of the tip, the roof of my mouth adding more pressure on the other side of your knob. I begin sucking on you, adding pressure and releasing you a little with an even rhythm.

Your hand moves from the hair on my shoulder, to the top of my head. I feel you begin to apply light pressure on my head, asking me to take you deeper without using words. Wishing only to please you, I slide your cock deeper into my mouth. Wiggling my tongue along the side of your shaft, I soon have most of your cock inside my mouth. The tip of you hits the back of my throat. I feel your hips pressing upward, grinding your cock in my throat. I begin sucking you harder, with your cock deeply planted, my mouth, throat and lips contracting and releasing on your erection.

Your hips begin to lift in an even rhythm from the seat cushion, asking me to begin pumping your hard cock in and out of my mouth. Slipping your cock from my mouth, I say softly, "You just concentrate on driving and let me play."

"Yes Ma'am!" You return your hand to my back and start caressing my spine as my lips wrap around your knob again. I start to slowly slide my lips down your shaft, but only about half-way this time. My lips tighten around your hard cock before slipping back up to the tip. I continue to ride my lips on your erection, up n down, up n down, up n down, squeezing my lips tighter for the upward stroke. One hand holds the base of your cock steady while the other gently squeezes your balls.

"Ohhhhhh baby..." I hear you moan as your body shivers for me. Your cock throbs in my mouth as I slide my lips back to the tip, sucking hard... harder... wiggling my tongue as I suck. My hand starts to stroke the shaft of your cock in rhythm to my sucking motions. "I'm going to cum," you warn me just before your cock explodes in my mouth. My mouth contracts around the tip of your cock, sucking and swallowing your hot seed. I feel your hand on my head, pushing downward so I take your cock deep into my mouth again. It throbs and twitches in my mouth as I continue to apply pressure with my tongue along the side of your shaft.

I slowly slide my mouth up your cock, lips tightly squeezing your shaft. My lips slip over the edges of your cock head and come together on the tip of your cock, ending in a kiss. Sitting up in the seat next to you, I notice that you pulled the car over sometime during my assault on your cock. Smiling devilishly at you, I ask, "Couldn't drive at the same time?" Watching you shake your head from side to side brings a giggle from my throat as you reach for my thigh with a grin...