Car Service Discount for Jenny

Story Info
Jenny tries her best to get a discount on the car service.
1.6k words
4.04
34.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past Spring I had to take the car in for service. I took the day off of work. I told Nick, my husband, that my plan was to go to the dealership and then after, go shopping before coming home to make dinner. Having no idea what the work would cost, he handed my $500 in cash and told me that whatever I had left after the service bill I could use towards shopping. Nick treats me wonderfully and really gives me anything I want, within reason of course. He does have a way of making many things a goal with an incentive. In turn, I take these things as a challenge.

The dealership is familiar with me since we have bought a few cars there over time. In preparing for the trip I decided to dress down a bit more than I would typically. I wore jeans, sandals and a zip-up hooded sweatshirt...with no bra to harness my big boobs. I almost never go outside of my home without a bra on, but I had a plan. More cleavage equals more discount, right?

I had a scheduled appointment, so I just pulled the car in and handed the tech my keys and another guy entered my info at the computer. I noticed that many, employees and customers alike, were looking at me. At this point, the sweatshirt zipper was down only slightly. I get stares and attention normally, which of course I never mind and greatly enjoy. It's hot for me to know that, at 54, guys of all ages and some women find me attractive and desirable. I sat in the waiting room checking my email and messages. I also took a few selfies there and in the ladies room for Nick. I sent him a couple of zipper down, cleavage pix. Nick text, "Is that your plan to get a discount on the bill?" I just sent back a winky face emoji.

After a short while, the service department manager walked by and said, "Hi, Mrs. S." He didn't stop and continued to his private office. I got up and followed. I entered and closed the door behind me while he sat behind a large desk. It was one of those offices with windows and open blinds to view the waiting room and service areas. With a big smile, while leaning forward with my hands on his desk, I asked, "Barry, for your very favorite, loyal, sexy client, can you use your influence to get me out of here faster and at half the price?"

Nervously, Barry clicked his computer's mouse and buzzed the service area from his phone. He typed and asked the tech a few questions about my car. After hanging up, he said, "If you approve the work order I can move you to the front of the line and they can have your car done in less than an hour. I can authorize a 10% discount, bringing the total with tax down to only $479.63." Fuck! What could I possibly buy at the mall with a measly $20 in change? Probably just a decent glass of wine at one of the restaurant bars...lol.

I calmly said, "All right Barry, please give them the okay to do the work and get me out asap." He buzzed them again to give the instructions.

As I pulled my sweatshirt zipper down and shook my head letting my shoulder length blonde air flow back and forth, I said, "Barry, now you and I have less than an hour to work on getting me a bigger discount, so let's get down to business." With my cleavage and boobs on display, Barry's jaw-dropped stare lasted only briefly as he then looked with fear at the walls of windows. I walked away from the desk with a sexy wiggle from my toned ass and long legs. I closed each of the nine sets of blinds, locked the door and strutted back to the side of his chair. I stooped down and started to rub the inside of Barry's right thigh while looking into his eyes and licking my red painted lips. With a nervous stutter, he rambled on and only some of what came out of his mouth were actual words. Mostly sounds spewed from his quivering lips along with a few "Oh God's" and some "Oh fuck's."

I then spun his chair 90 degrees to face me and I dropped onto my knees. I rubbed my hands up each of his thighs as they met at the obvious bulge in his trousers. I repeated this several times and Barry actually began to relax. I was not sure whether his relaxing was related to the pleasure he was about to receive or more like a small jungle creature, completely giving up, knowing that the tiger was about to devour it and there was no escape. I unbuckled his belt, pulled his zipper down and pulled his pants down to his ankles while he assisted by wiggling his ass in the seat. Now, just in his tighty whities, his cock was aching to be released. I pulled the elastic band down in front about an inch at a time, slowly. As each inch of his cock became exposed I licked it from the band to his cockhead. I repeated for a total of six times for each of his six inches of hard, throbbing manhood. Not a monster, but definitely to my liking and most importantly it was hard, clean and well groomed all of which are musts for me.

Having more room and more time than my typical car blowjob, I pulled Barry's underwear all the way down to reunite them with his trousers at his ankles. I now took my hoodie completely off, completely exposing my boobs and broad shoulders. Barry offered his praise and admiration for my D-cup, natural boobs and large areolas. He said he always wondered what they looked like and often fantasized about playing with them while stroking his own cock. What started as a quest for an extra discount was now a craving hunger for me and my needy mouth. My pussy was very wet, a fact that I verbally shared with Barry in my most seductive voice. With full access to his cock, I continued to lick, but now from his balls all the way up to his cockhead and back down again. Barry arched his back. As he did, I took the opportunity to slide my index finger up his tight asshole. I sensed his surprise as his body jolted, but then his moans let me know that he welcomed this anal intrusion.

After a few minutes, I instructed Barry to stand up and face the desk. He complied without hesitation. I realized that it was more like an order from me. Good! While I am submissive to Nick I am a bit dominant with others, both men and women. I stood up, moved behind him, placed my palm between his shoulder blades and pushed his torso forward. This forced him to place his hands on the desk while bent in this position. I returned to my knees, spread his ass cheeks and began to explore with my long, talented tongue that yes, goes everywhere! As my tongue entered his ass, his moans suggested that he enjoyed this even more than my finger. After several minutes of ass rimming, I stood back up and pushed Barry back into the chair.

It felt good to stretch my old, creaky legs and knees, but my work was not done yet. I assumed my familiar cock sucking position again. Without further tantalizing, I wrapped my lips around his cock. I know the previous treatments I gave would have him at the brink so I wasted no more time. I bobbed up and down on his hot, throbbing cock. I was able to get all of it in my mouth as my nose met his body. Up and down with my mouth, massaging his balls with my hand and dragging my French manicured nails of my left hand down his chest. While I didn't actually count, it was well less than ten bobs before his cock erupted, firing his hot cum into my greedy mouth. I sucked the big load down my throat. I love the taste and enjoy swallowing. It seemed to take almost a full minute for Barry's cock to finish cumming. It was indeed a healthy load. I then rose, sliding up against his body, aiming for his mouth with my mouth. As our lips met, I pushed the last of his cum, which I did not swallow, into his mouth with my tongue. He had no problem at all with the salty, gooey, coppery taste of his cum and ass mixed.

I got up, dressed, zipped up, blew Barry a kiss and walked out as he scrambled to pull his pants up. I sat back down in the reception area and went back to my emails and messages. About 20 minutes later the tech asked me to come to his work station in the service area. He said my car was ready. He asked me to sign the paperwork as he handed me my keys. I had both my credit card and Nick's cash handy as I asked how much the bill was. The tech replied, "No charge. Barry told us it was taken care of. He also asked me to give you these three vouchers for free oil changes." SCORE! I smiled, signed, took all the paperwork and left. It certainly was well "taken care of."

Leaving, I decided to go straight home and forego the shopping. While driving, Nick called and asked how it all went and if my cleavage got an extra discount. I told him all was good and yes, my boobs warranted a discount. He then asked what was for dinner. I answered, "Let's go out to eat tonight. I'm buying and you can have anything you want. Absolutely anything!"