Car Trouble

Story Info
Confident mechanic takes advantage...
2.7k words
4.09
66.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung up the phone and cursed to myself, as I checked my bank balance online. The mechanic had just informed me that I needed to have 500 pounds worth of work done on my car to get it through the MOT. Like I could afford that, what with university fees, on top of my general living expenses. But it had to be done. I couldn't get by without that car; it got me to classes, to work and then home to my family in the summer.

---------------------

So the next day I found myself going back to the garage, with the little money I had left of my savings and hoping that the mechanic would agree to letting me pay the rest at the end of the month, once I'd been paid.

"Hi, my name's Ellie, you have my Volkswagen in the garage."

"Oh yes! Hi, I'm Carlos, the mechanic doing the work on your car. It should be ready by next Wednesday and here's a copy of the bill, detailing all the parts we'll fit and the price of labour."

I thanked him, but then went on to explain my situation and ask whether I could pay a small deposit now and the outstanding payment at the end of the month.

He smiled at me, that crooked smirk people give you when they know you're powerless. Deep down my anger bubbled, but I made sure to control my facial expression, after all I needed this guy's help.

"Sure, that's no problem", he grinned, "there is one condition though ... you go on a date with me this Friday night." He paused, while I gaped at him in shock. I was surprised that he was so forward with me, especially as we were at his work, where he was expected to be professional, but thinking it over, it wasn't the worst proposition. He was doing me a favour and in return I was asked to let him wine and dine me for an evening. Not so bad.

"Okay, but that's it. A date, nothing more", I clarified.

He laughed openly, "I have no hidden agenda, I just think you're sweet and didn't know how to ask you out!"

I couldn't help but smile at this last comment and found I relaxed and agreed that he could pick me up on Friday at 8. I then paid 200 of the 600 pound bill, signed a form to say I would pay the outstanding payment within 30 days and left, waving goodbye as I went.

------------------------

The next few days were spent wandering around in a daze. I don't know what it was about Carlos, but I couldn't take my mind off of him. Maybe it was the Spanish accent, or the confidence, but whatever it was, he was never far from my thoughts. Without realising it, I found myself excited and expectant of Friday's date and figured I would probably enjoy myself, perhaps even agree to a second date, if it got that far.

------------------------

When Friday evening finally arrived, I showered, taking the time to wash my hair thoroughly, shaved and dressed myself in a cute summery dress, that made me look very innocent and sweet. I never liked wearing makeup, but made sure to put on some lip gloss at least and curled my hair a bit at the bottom to make it bounce. All in all, I was feeling quite good about myself; although I was by no means skinny, I was considered slim, yet curvy with D cup breasts and rounded hips. When I dressed myself up a bit, the difference in my confidence was apparent.

Carlos arrived 5 minutes early and I invited him in, while I went to the bathroom and made sure all the lights were switched off. At the door I turned my back to him to switch off the living room light, plunging us into darkness, which is when I felt his hands on me. Starting on the tops of my thighs and running them over the roundness of my hips, he reached my waist and paused. Lifting one hand from its current position, he moved my hair from the nape of my neck and then lent in to nibble my shoulder. My breath caught in my throat, as I listened to his deepen. I spun around and placed my hands firmly on his chest, "bit early for that, isn't it?" I commented, "I barely know you after all".

He grinned, "just testing the goods, before I take them out for a ride is all." I wasn't sure whether he was joking or just trying his luck, but I let it slip regardless. The truth of it was I'd found those few seconds quite exhilarating and didn't want to put him off trying again later.

The rest of the evening passed without incident. We had a lovely meal, took a stroll along the river bed and then stopped for drinks at a nearby bar. We laughed, talking about ourselves as children and the mischief we got up to, and then moved on to the present and what we were like and enjoyed doing nowadays. I was starting to like Carlos more and more. He was confident and easy to be with, filling any awkward silences with light jokes and easy conversation.

When it was time to go home, I invited him inside for another drink, so we could continue the evening. Sitting on the sofa, with Carlos leaning in slightly, my heart started to pound in my chest and I couldn't deny the excitement I was experiencing. I enjoyed his company and didn't want him to leave, but pointing out the late hour I knew it was time for him to go. He glanced at the clock, seeming to contemplate something, before turning back to me and kissing me full on the lips. My body responded the way it usually does and I lifted my hands to his neck to show my appreciation. What I wasn't expecting was his reaction to such a simple gesture. Grabbing my wrists, he pulled them back down to my lap, fastening them in one hand and then, using his spare hand to hold firm the hair at the back of my head, he pulled me in closer. I thought this was a bit rough, but didn't make a fuss. Eventually though I had to tell him to leave, placating him with the promise of another date.

--------------------------

Over the next few days, Carlos rang me several times to tell me he was thinking of me and that he was looking forward to our next date, so when I received another phone call from him four days later I assumed it would be much of the same. To my surprise, it was actually to tell me that my car was ready a day early and I could pick it up that night.

"Come by around 9 o'clock and I'll give you the keys and show you what I've done", he told me. I wandered whether this was a bit late for him to be working, but came to the conclusion that he was putting in some extra hours to try and please me.

------------------------

When I arrived at the garage, all was dark, except a dim light I could see shining from the back. I called out to Carlos, not wanting to just charge in, but also doubting that anyone was even there.

"I'm out back! Come around the secretary desk and through the door just down the hall!" I heard him shout.

Cautiously, I made my way round the desk, trying not to knock anything or disrupt any paperwork in the dark. When I reached the hall, I hesitated. It was extremely dark and I was worried about tripping and hurting myself. I could see the light from the garage just peeking through the edges of the door and I concentrated on that, as I made my way along the hall, one hand on the wall as I did.

Suddenly I heard a click and the light from behind the door vanished.

"Carlos!" I called, "I can't see! What's going on?" I remained still, straining to hear any sign of movement and wondering whether I should carry on and go through the door or just wait for Carlos in the front.

But before I could make a decision a hand covered my mouth and I was dragged into what I later found out was an office. I screamed, but the sound was muffled and wouldn't have been heard from outside. My attacker hauled me into a chair and stuffed my mouth with his fingers, whilst using his other hand to grab something from the desk. I waved my arms, hoping to find a part of him I could hit and when failing this, I bit down on his fingers.

"Fuck!", he cursed, withdrawing his hand. I used this opportunity to scream out to Carlos and tried to run for the door, but he was too quick. My attacker pushed me up against the door, pinning me to it, with my hands trapped between myself and his body and my cheek pressed against the cold metal of the door.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" he exclaimed, "and don't bother calling for Carlos again, he's not out there ... he's in here with you". The realisation dawned on me then, that the person attacking me, who I thought was a stranger, was actually the person I'd come here to see.

"Carlos! What are you doing? Let me go!" I fought against him, hoping he'd come to his senses and release me.

He chuckled, "Not a chance".

Holding me still with the weight of his body, he took the chance to feel what he could, using his hands to pull my thighs apart and run his fingers over my cunt and clit. Despite myself, I moaned just loud enough for him to hear.

"I knew you would be a willing submissive", he breathed in my ear, "I could tell you wanted this, never complaining when I pushed your limits or did something I wasn't supposed to."

I whimpered, but couldn't stop myself from getting wetter. The authority in his voice turned me on, even though my head was screaming at me to stop this and leave.

It was then that I noticed he was fastening my wrists together behind my body, with something that felt like plastic. He grabbed my hair and jerked my head away from the door, making me scream.

"I love it when you scream", he said, before lowering my head to the desk. I was now bent over the desk, unable to move and feeling very vulnerable.

"Now scream some more for me baby", he ordered, as he lowered his hand to my arse, smacking it with an almighty force, which made me obediently scream. He continued to punish my arse, until I was sobbing from the pain. I could only imagine how red my cheeks must have been. As I laid there, crying in self pity, he removed a pair of scissors from the nearest draw and proceeded to cut away the play-suit I was wearing.

Now completely naked, he stood back to admire his work. I stopped breathing, not knowing what he was going to do next, which is when I heard the undeniable sound of a zipper and trousers falling to the ground.

"Carlos please", I whispered, "I won't tell anyone. Things can go back to how they were before."

"But I don't want them to go back to how they were before. From now on you're going to be mine. My submissive, cum slut." He spat the last two words at me, thrusting into me as he did and groaning as my cunt adjusted to the intrusion.

I wanted to scream and tell him to leave me alone, but I couldn't resist the tingling that was building up deep inside me. His thrusts were very determined and gaining speed with every passing second. I tried to lift my head, so I could peer over my shoulder, but he instantly pushed my face back down.

"Stay there! No one told you to move."

I did as I was told, but desperately needed some more stimulation. Despite my best effort, the feeling of his dick filling my cunt so entirely felt amazing and I was building towards an orgasm.

"Please Carlos, please make me cum", I pleaded.

Hearing these words he spun me around, laying me on the desk, with my head hanging off the other side, whilst my bum was just on the edge closest to him. From this angle his thrusts provided me with more friction on my clit and very soon I was moaning with pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me, trying to trap him there.

Realising what I was trying to do, he loosened my grip and lifted my right leg over his head to turn me on my side.

"Just remember who's in control. You're just a slut who needs to be fucked", he warned me. He now slowed until almost at a standstill, leaned in to nibble on my ear and ran a finger down the length of my spine, until it reached my arsehole. I turned my head to face him, searching for a clue as to what he was planning on doing next, but before I could ask the question, he pushed a finger into my arse. I gasped, quickly followed by more moaning as he started up his relentless thrusting again.

"What's the matter Ellie? Do you want to cum? Beg me for it then bitch!"

I didn't care what he called me, I didn't care that I hadn't initially agreed to this, I just wanted to cum around his dick and then feel him release inside me in return. And so I begged.

"Please. I need to cum, please let me cum. I'll be yours, I'll do anything you want. Just please let me cum!"

He smirked at me, making me feel powerless once more, knowing that I meant it and he could control me from this moment on without question. He kept up the thrusting, both in my cunt and arse, adding a third stimulation, by rolling my clit between his fingers. This pushed me over the edge and I screamed his name as I came.

"That's right. Cum for me you whore!" He didn't stop until I was shivering with exhaustion and sensitive all over. He slowed down, enjoying the final moments of my orgasm and then pulled out and stood back. From the corner of my eye I saw a flash of silver and then taking advantage of my current state, he took a picture of his work and put the phone away safely, out of my reach.

I stood up to protest. His face turned to stone as he grabbed me by the neck and made me kneel at his feet.

"You're mine remember! I will do anything I desire and you'll love it. Now finish me off. Fucking whore has had your fun."

With this he grabbed my hair and pulled me onto his dick. I willingly took as much as I could into my mouth, but apparently this wasn't enough and he forced my lips to the base of his dick. He held me there a few moments and then began to move ever so slightly inside me, groaning as he did.

"Fuck! Take it all. Now stick out your tongue and lick my balls."

I tried to do as I was told, but choked on the size of his dick down my throat. Frustrated he pulled out and slapped me hard around the face, before thrusting back inside me. Holding my head still he face fucked me until he was close.

Pulling me up by the hair he flung me over the desk, putting my back to him.

"Here's a little reminder for you. Who's is this arse?"

"Yours", I replied.

"Mine", he groaned, as he pushed his entire dick into my arse and came within seconds. I screamed with the intensity, certain that he had split me in two. He held my head to the table as he finished and then pulled out, instructing me to clean him so he could go home.

Once he'd recovered, he pulled up his trousers and told me to come back on Thursday.

"I've got bigger plans for you then my little cum slut!"