Car Wash Weekend

Story Info
Sandy gets a little hot and wet doing chores.
2.6k words
3.75
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was hot, the weather had been intense the last few days and she was in a pair of dirty gardening shorts and a tank top. Her boyfriend was working on the garden, mowing the lawn and preparing the flower beds for the new plants they intended buying the next day at the nursery.

It was a balmy Saturday afternoon, and the town where they lived was relatively small, and had no other distractions than the park where all the town's kids congregated, and the local movies. Which only had three different offerings and Sandy and Rob had seen them all.

Rob was out at the bottom of the garden, and she was in the house getting the last dishes from lunch washed, and was then going to go out and join him in the sun. Sandy was humming softly to herself, as she had a little flutter of excitement in her tummy. She really did feel a little twitchy and uneasy, but in a good way.

She went thru to the bedroom and looked out the window into the garden to where Rob was working and watched him bending and stretching as he worked the soil over, shoving the spade in and lifting it out again with a clod of dirt on the blade, his muscles straining and tightening as he worked, the sweat of his effort shining on his arms and chest in the sunlight.

She slipped the dirty shorts off, removed her thong, and pulled the shorts back on again, as she was going to go and wash the cars, or so she planned. She walked down the passage in the house and headed to the front door. She walked out into the sunshine, and walked over to where the two cars were parked. His, a 2 Litre VW Golf and hers, an Opel Corsa 1800.

For her to clean the cars, she needed some things to do it as well as Rob liked, and in a way that she could also be proud of her work. She entered the garage and collected a medium sized square bucket. She put the cleaning gel and polishes into the bucket and added the sponges and cloths for the job.

She connected the hosepipe to the tap and dragged the length out to the two vehicles, and started the trip back to turn on the water. Turning the water on was not a huge problem, but it did make the hose pipe begin to buck and jump around a little, as the pressure was too high, so she lowered it a little to make the water merely trickle fairly mildly out the end.

She picked the hose up and began to wet the first car, hers, and then put the hose down, and picked up the sponge from the bucket, putting the end of the hose into the bucket. It began to fill, and the clear water swirled around in the bucket bubbling and whirling around as it went. She leaned over the car and began wiping and soaping up the car, leaning over the top of the car, and stretching out to get to the middle of the roof.

Her breasts were instantly wet, or the small t-shirt top that she was wearing was, to be more precise. The fact that she did not have a bra on was also immediately evident, her lovely nipples showing brown and boldly through the flimsy material of the t-shirt for all to see, if they were interested. She stretched and wiped the car vigorously, foaming up the soap and working it into the dirt on the roof of her car. She wiped it away and reworked the surface again with the cloth, clearing away all the soap and dirt in long sweeping motions, letting the sudsy water run off the car and over her breasts, further wetting them.

She worked her way around the car, cleaning each panel and making the water in the bucket change from clean to a dirty grey brown colour, with soap and suds floating on the surface. Sandy poured it down the drain and began the process again but this time applying the polish. Then she wiped it all off again, and soon the car was shining and twinkling in the sunlight.

Her attention turned to the other car, and she again soaped up the car, hosed it wet with water from the hosepipe, and then applied the sponge to the roof and panels around the car, the t-shirt she wore got more soapy and very wet, and by now the cold water also had her nipples hard, and standing out proudly. She slipped one hand in under her shirt and teased one nipple a little and she felt a twinge of energy rising in her pussy as a result, and she squeezed her thighs around her pussy to make it last a little longer.

Sandy, now pleasantly aroused looked over the car into the garden and saw Rob leaning on the spade, his bronzed and gleaming body warm in the sun, watching her as she worked. She smiled slightly, wondering what she could do to entice him across to the cars... and she also noticed the bulge in his shorts that he was wearing.

She pulled her t-shirt up and flashed him a glimpse of her big bouncy breasts, and instantly then lifted her now wet shirt off over her head. She tossed it towards the back door and continued rubbing the car panels down with the cloth in her hands, and sliding her wet body over the car, and secretly watching Rob as she rubbed herself like this. She was now getting really stimulated, and her nipples were now really standing up and proudly showed themselves for Rob's interest.

She was now seductively riding the car as she washed it, sliding her hips across the body, and using the damp pants and the cloth to clean and polish the car. This in turn was rubbing her and arousing her so that she could feel that her pussy was wet, and not from the water in the cloth and sponges. She slipped her hand in the side of the shorts and felt her pussy lips, sliding her finger across the swollen lips and finding the moist slit that ran between them. She felt it and as she did the hand with the sponge slowed down and almost stopped.

She leaned back against the car, and closed her eyes, as she felt her clit and rubbed it in quick gentle circles, making herself writhe and squirm in pleasure. And all the while she was still washing the car, though that had got progressively slower. She now was writhing and rubbing herself up against the car, her hand now working her clit more and her other hand washing the car became steadily less effective.

Rob was watching and had made his way over to the driveway area, and was standing watching from about ten paces away, his interest evident from the large mound in his shorts. Sandy, eyes closed in spite of the need to keep them open so she could see what she was really doing, was blissfully unaware of Rob's presence. She was washing, and playing, washing and playing and all the while writhing in pleasure as she rode her hand and the edge of the car.

The fact that she was already half naked didn't bother her in the least. She was used to walking around with very little clothing on, and in fact she enjoyed it immensely. She opened her eyes and picked up the hose to wash off the soap and noticed Rob watching her. She smiled at him, and snaked a jet of water out in his direction. It fell short, but it got him to take a step back.

She rinsed off the car and wiped it down and cleaned the last of the soap and remaining water off the car. She wiped the last remaining drops off the surface of the car, and picked up the various items she had been using to work on the vehicles. Sandy's top was now in a bunch in the bucket, and the cloths she had used were as wet. She noticed out of the corner of her eye, that Rob was still watching.

She walked out of the driveway area, and passed the Jacuzzi. The top was off and the water was bubbling and a light steam rose off the surface... warm and inviting, the water bubbled and it felt almost that it was calling her. She dropped her shorts and her thong went with them, and she put the bucket against the wall under the kitchen window. Stepping over to the Jacuzzi again, she eased herself into the heated water and began to relax.

She closed her eyes for a few minutes, still hearing Rob thrusting the spade into the ground, beating the clod he turned over to break it, then digging again out in the garden where he had returned after watching her washing the cars. She sat and felt for the jet closest to her, then slid into line so that it played directly between her legs. Her head fell back slightly from the sheer pleasure that the jet caused to rise up in her. And her legs fell slightly apart, giving the jet more room to get in and work its magic.

The warm water and the rushing jet made her suddenly very warm and she wanted the feeling that the water created in her to go on forever. Her pussy was being pummelled and pushed by the jets and she moved so that the jet played directly on her clit. Instantly she was super aroused and excited. She moaned and moved to readjust where it pulsed in her pussy, letting the water drive her further into the beauty of an orgasm that no man could give her.

She still had her eyes closed, and she moaned and whimpered as she came. She didn't feel the change in the water level, as Rob slid into the Jacuzzi. He watched her with her eyes closed and sat down out of the line that the jet was clearly taking to please her, even though he couldn't see the exact positioning of her legs under the water, he had a rough idea what was going on from the pleasured look on Sandy's face.

She felt his leg brush hers and opened her eyes in surprise then recognised him and smiled, stretching her arms out to encircle his neck and pull him in to her so she could kiss his lovely lips. Their lips met in a wet and warm kiss that had their two tongues locking and wrestling with each other, sucking the other one's lips.

Rob took Sandy's tits in his big rough hands and squeezed them gently, almost too gently for the roughness of the skin, from the hard work he did. Her nipples stood up and begged for more, as they were already hard from the stimulation of the jet she had been riding just a few moments before.

They caressed and kissed each other deeply and with immense passion as they lay quietly in the water, touching each other in little ways, Rob touching Sandy's nipples with light feather touches, Sandy touching Rob's cock with both hands under the water, tenderly rubbing the hard, throbbing shaft and kissing his rough cheeks, and soft lips. Rob lifted the highly aroused Sandy out of the water, turned her around and lightly pushed her over the side of the Jacuzzi, and placed his hard cock between her legs, rubbing the head through her slit and getting the juiced up lips apart, then positioning the head of his cock in the correct position for his entry.

He eased the head into Sandy's pussy and slowly pushed in deeper then removed it a bit, then pushed it back in a little deeper, until he had completely buried his big, hard, cock deep inside her pussy. He now began to thrust and withdraw in a rhythm that was slow yet flowing, and which also had the by now very hot and horny Sandy moaning and writhing in pleasure.

"Yes, baby, yes... I want you deep inside me, I want to feel your cock in me, cum inside me, please, baby!" sandy moaned happily.

The pounding that Rob was giving Sandy's pussy was getting harder and wilder as they both rushed towards climax and, when it arrived they both raced over the edge in a rush of water, twitching limbs and groping hands, filled in with a few gentle kisses and nibbles in the neck area.

Rob sat back into the Jacuzzi, Sandy turned around and settled into Rob's arms and cuddled with him, the hot water beginning to turn, and get a little colder, and they sat there together for a few minutes before they leaped out together and ran giggling into the kitchen in search of towels and clothing as the sun was now low and the evening was getting colder.

Rob pulled on a pair of track pants, and a Shark's Rugby shirt, and then set about building a log fire in the grate in the lounge. He pulled the big fluffy rug closer and a few of the scatter cushions from the couches. He spread the rug out and topped it with three soft, fluffy blankets. He placed a tub of lubricating gel on the step alongside the fire and secretly concealed two vibrators under a cushion.

Sandy came into the room after dressing herself in some clean clothes. She had a sheer caftan on that was a one piece and nothing else on underneath, that much was evident. Rob immediately noticed and Sandy saw straight away that he was, the bulge emerging quickly in his shorts told her.

Sandy approached the pile of blankets, slowly sank to her knees whilst holding Robs hand, and kissed him fully on the lips. His hands caressed her back through the caftan. Her hands slipped down between them and felt for his growing dick, and started working on the shorts he was in to free it for her further attention. His hard cock popped out of his shorts and hit her around the belly button.

Rob kissed her deeply on the lips and sucked her top lip into his mouth and gently bit it. Sandy fondled and stroked his cock, as he slipped his hand inside the slit up the side of the caftan. He used the freedom that she had given him by spreading her feet a little wider, and he found her pussy and it was already very wet. He slipped one finger up inside her and she rocked against his hand, moaning and squirming as he felt deep inside her, inserting a second finger while his thumb manipulated her clit out of its hood making her stand up proudly and cause Sandy to begin to leak more fluid from her pussy.

She sank down onto the blankets and pulled Rob down with her, and as she lay back he lay down next to her, and he kissed and sucked on her big round breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth and teasing it with his tongue and teeth. His hand cupped her breasts and squeezed them and pummelled them as he did. Her body rose up to meet his mouth and hands, and she used the opportunity to put her hands on his cock, stroking it even harder than it was already.

They teased each other this way for a while, and kissed and played with each other as they lay there. Nibbling, sucking and licking each other, smelling the scent of each other's bodies as they came again and again. They lay in each other's arms for a long time, enjoying the warmth the fire provided and the blankets helped when it got a little chilly when the fire began to die down.