Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy," I gasped out as Uncle Johnny found my clit, giving it quick little flicks with his tongue while he slide a finger deep inside me.

Uncle Johnny looked up from between our legs as he worked a second finger into my pussy.

"No wonder you're so tight, baby girl," he said. "So you're telling me no one's ever touched or licked you here?"

I continued to squirm and gasp as he pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy, a little harder and a little faster each time.

"N-no, Uncle Johnny," I gasped. "Just me! I play with myself sometimes, but just with my fingers."

"Good girl," Daddy growled before kissing and nibbling on my neck, squeezing my nipples hard.

"Ah! Daddy!" I gasped, the pain in my nipples going straight to my clit.

"So then no one's touched or licked you here either?" asked Uncle Johnny, as his fingers slid out of my pussy and down to my asshole, circling around it before one finger pushed a little way inside.

"No!" I said in shock, not sure how to feel about the fingers playing around my hole.

"Looks like there are all kinds of things we can teach you," Uncle Johnny said, bending his head back down. "Isn't that right, Bill?"

His tongue started to lick around his index finger, which was still gently working its way in and out of my asshole. My head shook from side to side as I tried to deal with the feelings coming from my asshole - not 100% bad, not 100% good.

"That's right, Johnny," Daddy said, one hand sliding down my stomach to my clit, while the other continued to grip a breast. "We'll teach you all kinds of ways to feel good, baby. Would you like that?"

Daddy's fingers slid up and down my pussy, getting nice and wet, before circling my swollen clit slowly, while Uncle Johnny continued to tongue around his finger, now sliding in and out of my asshole to the second knuckle.

"Yes! Yes!" I gasped out, as my body started to shake in its first orgasm of the night. "Oh god! Don't stop!"

Daddy's fingers suddenly went into overtime on my clit and I screamed as I came, harder than I've ever come before, as these two amazing men worked over my body.

"That's it, baby," Daddy whispered in my ear. "Cum for us, that's a good girl."

My hips kept bucking up to meet Daddy's fingers, while Uncle Johnny sat back on his heels and watched me writhing on Daddy's lap. He had never put his dick away, and I could now see one hand stroking it, long and hard, almost red with all the blood flowing to it. He caught me watching him as I started to come down from my orgasmic high, Daddy's hands back on my breasts like he'd never let go, kissing my neck and whispering, "Good girl," in my ear.

"You know, pun'kin," Uncle Johnn said, spreading his precum around the head and down the shaft, stroking faster as I didn't take my eyes off his cock, "we can teach you how to make Daddy and me feel good, too. Would you like to learn that, too?"

I bit my lip as I imaged doing what he was doing right now, stroking his big dick in my hands. I squirmed against Daddy's cock, pressing hard under my ass, imagining him splitting my little pussy wide open.

"Yes, please," I told them.

"That's my good girl," Daddy growled in my ear.