Cara On the Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I would," the therapist answered, and with that Cara set her drink down and started to undo the clips.

"Anything I could do to help?"

"No, although when I was younger a lover of mine would pull on it and I would spin around like a top," Cara chuckled. "I was much younger then. Now? I would probably get so dizzy I would fall on my face. Doesn't take nearly as long to take off as it does to put on."

"I see," Latisha responded, and as Cara unwound the many layers the binding became less effective, something the therapist noticed. "Oh my. My. Oh dear. Look at you."

"See? Works pretty well, doesn't it," Cara beamed, the way her therapist looked at her bared bosom making shivers go down her spine and her nipples explode.

"Amazing! To be frank I thought you must have been exaggerating your features, but you are busty. Extremely busty for such a tiny woman," Latisha exclaimed as she watched Cara massage her own breasts vigorously, causing her to ask, "What is this you are doing now?"

"Trying to get some feeling back in them," Cara explained as she rubbed her pale right breast, which to the therapist resembled a torpedo. "A bit numb"

"May I help?" Dr Baker asked, and without waiting for a response she put her hands on the librarian's left breast, massaging like Cara was doing to the other, and as Cara looked at the caramel hands on her ghostly white breast the contrast made her weak in the knees.

"Your breasts are still a bit firm even at your age, if you don't mind me saying so. Very little sag, remarkable for breasts the size yours are," Latisha observed. "And the fact that they belong to a middle aged woman is also noteworthy. Obviously by their feel they are all natural."

"They are."

"If I may be so bold, what cup size would you wear if you were shopping for undergarments?"

"I don't own a brassiere. Haven't in quite a while thanks to the band, but I will tell you this little story," Cara related, reveling in the way her doctor continued to look at her prime assets with admiration. "i was in the mall and I passed by that store, Victoria's Secret? There was this young lady finishing up a display in the window for something called a Wonder Bra, and she had the most delicious looking arms. Slender with this fine black down covering her forearms, so I went in because I had to meet her."

"Not interested in a Wonder Bra?" Latisha smirked.

"I didn't know what it was. All I wanted was that girl, so I managed to wait until that particular girl was free and I came up to her and asked her if she could fit me for a bra like they have in the window. The kid probably smelled a commission so she directs me into a fitting room. I quickly pulled up my sweater and undid the band so when the young lady popped in with the measuring tape I was standing like I am with you now."

"Interesting."

"She does a double take and tells me that these Wonder Bras aren't meant for women like me, and the way she's looking at my breasts has my nipples throbbing. The clerk says that they make them for girls like her and shrugs. I looked at the tiny bumps in the girl's blouse and tried to figure out what the bra did that made it a wonder bra, but I didn't care and thought her little breasts were sexy, and besides I was interested in her arms and beyond."

"So I tell the girl - Kimberly was the name on the tag next to her titty - I need a bra anyway and have no idea what size I wore," Cara recalled. "Kimberly approaches me like she's walking through a mine field and I lifted my arms while she's putting the tape around me, and she's fumbling with the tape. It keeps slipping out of her hands and by the time she gets it around me Kimberly had handled my breasts a whole lot."

"I tell poor Kimberly, whose forehead is beaded with sweat, what beautiful arms she has, and this doesn't help. In the end she wrote something down and stepped out of the room and a minute later some older dyke comes in and measures me. Says I wear a 34 F and they don't have my size there but they can order it. I said I need it now and left, but that whole thing made me wet. So that's your very long winded answer to the question, Dr. Baker."

"No, I enjoyed the story," Latisha told her. "You are quite the predator, and I mean that in an oddly complimentary way."

"I see something that interests me and I must have it," Cara admitted. "Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail, but it's the thrill of the hunt that's the sweetest thing for me."

"And you said that recently you were the hunted, am I remembering correctly?"

"Yes, that was different but ultimately satisfying."

"Is it always clear whether you are the hunter or the hunted?" Latisha asked as she swiveled a bit to look out the window like Nefertiti looking out over her kingdom.

"Almost always, but I guess that there are times when the lines aren't clear," Cara replied, "I mean, I'm standing here naked to the waist with these tight slacks giving me a little muffin top."

"You don't have to be," Dr. Baker noted. "One again there are two options."

"And they are?"

"Putting the top back on and leaving is one, although I confess from getting a great deal of pleasure looking at your magnificent endowment," Latisha said. "Or you could just take the slacks off and be done with them."

"Hmm."

"Correction. There's another option. You could just stand there as you are. There's a person in the building just to the right that has a telescope sometimes pointed this way. He or she likes a show. Actually I think it's a couple."

"That so?" Cara asked as she walked over to the sliding glass door, letting her slacks drop and her panties fall along the way, and when she got there she stood there naked, even pressing her body against the glass for a moment.

"Interesting again. Was this for the voyeur's benefit or for mine?" Latisha asked as she came up behind the librarian and put her hands on the shorter woman's round shoulders.

"You should know that Dr. Baker," Cara replied. "Even if it was a couple over there, there was a 50/50 chance the eyes would be a man's so me showing him anything would be unlikely. Besides, I can see the apartment in question and the lights are out with the telescope pointed downward."

"For me then?"

"I took the chance that seeing my tummy, chunky ass and unremarkable legs wouldn't discourage any interest you may or may not have," Cara responded.

"The ass isn't all that bad for a woman your age," Dr. Baker noted as she kissed the top of Cara's head while sliding her hands down the librarian's arms and moving them around Cara, cupping her full breasts and hefting them. "Besides, with these around who notices anything else?"

The hissing sound was Cara's breath being sucked back in through her teeth as she looked down at the long ebony fingers digging into the soft flesh of her breasts, plucking at the thick pegs of nipples and scraping her fingernails around the circumference of the areolas, while the tall woman looked down over Cara's head at what she was doing to the librarian's bosom.

"Look at your nipples," Dr. Baker purred as she teased the crimson teats. "How swollen they are."

"Please," Cara pleaded as she tried to grind herself back into her therapist but only managing to graze the silk robe with her plump backside.

"Your pussy," Latisha taunted, ignoring the librarian's plea. "Your cunt. Tell me. Is it wet?"

"Yes."

"I want to taste it - no - not directly - not yet at least," Dr. Baker explained. "Put a finger into your pussy, very deeply. Then take it out and let me taste it."

Cara bowed her thighs a bit and after dipping her right index finger in to the hilt, causing her body to vibrate, and then brought her hand up towards her shoulder where Latisha's open mouth was waiting. The therapist took the librarian's finger into her mouth and sucked on it loudly before pulling her lips back to the tip.

"There's something about a more mature woman's pussy - the aroma and the taste - that's much different than that of a younger woman. More pungent. Woodsy. Not necessarily bad," she noted. "I'm been told my pussy is especially tart."

"Want to taste it," Cara moaned, writhing in place as Dr. Baker kept kneading her breasts. "Want to see you so badly."

The therapist said nothing but let go of Cara and pulled her arms from around her while stepping back away from the window. Cara turned around and watched as Latisha shrugged off the silky robe, standing there naked with the garment gone, and for the librarian Dr. Baker could not have revealed herself more dramatically.

Latisha Baker said nothing and simply stood there, the creamy chocolate skin on her nearly 6' frame shimmering in the soft light. Cara took in the vision of her sleek androgynous form from top to bottom; her arms and shoulders slender but not bony, and the older woman found her virtually non existent breasts breathtaking, the slight swells on her chest with their rather plump purplish/brown nipples seeming to beg to be suckled on, but it was below those breasts that turned Cara's knees to jelly.

Just below the dainty navel on her impossibly flat stomach, a trail of hairs began, fanning out almost immediately to form a wide diamond shape, spreading onto the insides of her shapely thighs, and the curly black bush was so thick and dense it completely masked her sex. While Dr. Baker's legs were long and shapely, with some crinkly hair visible on the insides of her calves, it was her profusely haired delta that left Cara almost speechless.

"Beautiful," Cara finally croaked.

"Thank you Cara," Dr. Baker replied softly while bringing her hands up her body, her long sculpted fingers sliding over her chest, making her nipples blossom even more. "I'm pleased you find me attractive."

The therapist's eyes never left Cara's as her hands continued to rise, sliding through her close cropped scalp before they linked behind her head, exposing her long and deep armpits which were coated densely with curly hair from the insides of her biceps down. Dr. Baker didn't even blink as she stayed like that with her long lean arms stretched up and back, enjoying her patient's reaction to her presentation.

"Tickles," Latisha said with a wry grin as she looked down at her side where a tiny droplet of sweat had begun a slow, serpentine trip down from her underarm to her ribs. "I remembered what you said about hating deodorant so..."

"I'm used to putting damsels in distress as opposed to rescuing them but if you'd like I'll make an exception," Cara related, and after a slight nod from the therapist took a couple of steps over to the towering woman whose nipples were at the librarian's eye level.

Without hesitation Cara put her hand on Latisha's hip and ducked down, catching the droplet of perspiration with the flat of her tongue and letting it slide back up the damp trail as she reached the origin of the sweat and kept going, licking the dense coarse thicket of curls all the way up until she reached the timberline of the hairs, at which point she brought her tongue back down.

"Mmm," Dr. Baker sighed as she looked at the middle aged woman who seemed entranced by her richly haired hollow, and after a couple more licks Cara tilted her face and began to suck on her therapist's armpit passionately.

"Oh no? Company?" Cara said as a faint chiming sound rang, causing her to straighten up.

"No," Latisha replied. "That's a timer. I'm afraid your session is up. Would you like to schedule another appointment?"

"What?"

Her therapist didn't answer but simply turned and walked away gracefully with her petite bubble butt wiggling, moving like a cat as she went around a corner, peeking back at her client before disappearing. Cara was confused for a moment, not sure if Latisha was playing with her or not, but finally headed in the direction she had gone, turning the corner and entering a very unique bedroom.

***

Dr. Baker's apartment was elegant to begin with, but her bedroom was something else again. The large room was bathed in soft mood lighting and some kind of new age music was playing barely audibly. Mirrors were everywhere, on a couple of the walls and right above the bed, and Cara sucked in her tummy as best she could when she saw her reflection.

Not something I would want, Cara mused to herself, but as she saw Dr. Baker on her back in bed she thought that if she looked like Latisha, maybe she would want to see herself all the while too because the woman looked spectacular.

The massive bed had black satin bedding pulled down to the foot of the bed, and the pillowcases matched that but the sheets were white satin, making the lithe chocolate woman stand out even more. As Cara moved to the foot of the bed Dr. Baker grinned an playfully evil grin.

"Thought I lost you."

"No," Cara replied while climbing onto the bed, but as she moved up on all fours the therapist stopped her.

"Stay like that for a moment," she directed while looking down at the librarian's breasts gently swaying low. "I love the way your breasts swing down like that."

Cara stayed in place but reached over and put her hands on the therapist's ankles; letting them slide up to her knees, the crinkly hairs on the calves against her palms making Cara shiver, and when she repeated the upward rubbing Latisha's legs went with them, first having them bend at the knee and then bringing her legs straight upwards almost effortlessly. Then, with the grace of a gymnast Dr. Baker spread her legs and lowered them like she was doing on split while on her back.

As her slender legs parted, muscles began to show on the insides of her thighs while she kept spreading until her delta was wide open, revealing all of the extensive pubic hair spilled out on the sides and continuing up towards her anus. By this time Cara was already moving up on all fours, the ripe scent of her sex growing stronger the closer she got to the parted lips only slightly visible through the dense fur.

The librarian was only marginally aware of Latisha's moan when her face moved between her legs, Cara's tongue already working inside the tart and wet cauldron. As Latisha had mentioned, her pussy was tart and that might even have been an understatement, but the pungent aroma and taste not only didn't faze the older woman but Cara seemed to try to inhale all she could while burying her nose and mouth into the wide open sex and tonguing like an animal.

Relentlessly and ruthlessly Cara's oral assault went on, and soon those long and limber legs ended up around Cara's head, keeping her face in her sex while pulling on the librarian's scalp. This muffled but did not totally silence Latisha's moaning and groaning, and nothing could have kept the librarian from hearing the therapist's scream as she came, with Cara holding her down as she convulsed briefly until easing her legs down back down into the satin.

Cara straightened up, her reddened face wet with her therapist's juices, and the ripe smell clinging to her as well as she looked at Latisha, her eyes closed and her cocoa skin glistening with sweat. Deliberately, Cara climbed upwards, her tongue gliding over the ultra smooth skin and up between her virtually non-existent breasts marked only by their plump little purple nipples, and after letting her tongue caress the buds moved over..

Cara's face hovered over the younger woman's armpit, the dense thicket of curls shiny with perspiration, and as she inhaled the naturally scented cavern deeply she glanced over at Dr. Baker who was looking over at her with a bemused expression on her face.

"Am I hairy enough for you Cara?" the therapist asked in a slightly hoarse voice, shivering a bit when her patient first let her fingers glide over the coarse growth and then lightly raked her nails through the thicket before leaning down and running her tongue up and down the entire length of her armpit.

"Want to eat you up," Cara grunted before attempting to do just that, first licking and nibbling the wiry hair before sucking hard, and after she finished with the right armpit moved over to the left.

"You like doing that don't you?" Dr. Baker chuckled as she watched the red-faced librarian lavishing affection on her. "Nasty lady. I feel you rubbing your pussy into mine while you suck on my armpits. "You're wet. Sloppy wet, but I'll take care of that for you."

As the therapist stopped talking she started moving. Showing the quickness and agility of a cat Latisha got out from underneath the feral librarian and had Cara on her back almost instantly, and just as rapidly Dr. Baker had pulled Cara's hands up to the head of the bed. Yanking the bindings out from under the headboard she had the handcuffs on the startled older woman and laughed while looking down at her captive.

"I like it like this too," the therapist noted as she reached down and grabbed Cara's breasts in her hands, her long ebony fingers digging with increasing pressure into the fleshy globes until she was kneading the sweaty just hard. "Damn. These things still look huge with you on your back. You like these beauties treated rough don't you? Thought so."

"You want to cum don't you?" Latisha mocked as she inched down on her knees until she was at the older woman's full hips, only then letting go of Cara's breasts to concentrate elsewhere, pulling apart her heavy thighs to examine the librarian's sparsely thatched delta where the hairs were pasted against the skin, exposing the plump labia that glistened. "I got something you might like. How about this?"

Cara moaned as the therapist slipped a slender finger into her sex, and she moaned louder when a second finger followed, the older woman thrashing in the satin sheets while her hands struggled to get free. The third finger made the moans louder and when the little digit dipped in and the fingers spun in and out, the squishing sounds echoed softly off the walls.

"You ever been fisted Cara?" Dr. Baker chortled before answering her own question. "I don't have big hands but I know you can take it. Here you go. Take it. Take it all. There you go. Your sweet juicy cunt loves my fist going in and out."

"Please," Cara whined as her thighs quivered while trying to push herself into the churning fist, but just as her groaning got more and intense and her body tensed, her therapist suddenly removed her fist and rolled off the bed, leaving the older woman whining and writhing.

"Now isn't this more fun than trolling the mall hoping to find some hairy teenybopper?" Dr. Baker snickered as she reached down and took the librarian's nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, pulling them upwards a bit and raising the doughy breasts up by their handles, stretching the tender flesh and making Cara howl. "Or playing the predator at work with your more naive subordinates?"

"Want - to cum - please," Cara gasped as her feet churned on the satin sheets while sweat poured off of her.

"I know, and you shall," Latisha said as she went to the night table, and while getting her equipment out commented. "I know you're familiar with what I have here."

"Let me," Cara pleaded as she watched the lanky black goddess attach the harness to herself, the tone of which was eerily similar to her skin tone. ""Let me fuck you."

"I don't get fucked Cara," Dr. Baker said calmly. "I fuck. Know your role Ms. Janowsky. Now let's see... how about this one?"

The therapist took out a sleek 6" rubber dong and wiggled it at her captive and then changed her mind, putting it back in the drawer and pulling out a much larger strap on for the librarian's approval, asking, "How about this one?"

"God no. If you must - the other one - please," Cara choked, her eyes widening as she stared in horror at the absurdly sized organ which seemed to be a foot long and ridged.

"Was that a yes? Thought so," Dr. Baker mocked as she hooked herself up, and after getting it attached modeled it for Cara, turning from side to side to give her the full effect of the bobbing dong. "You know, I have a picture of myself from a few years back a lady photographer took of me wearing this. That girl had a way with a camera, and if it wasn't for my nipples you would swear I was a guy. What do you think?"