Caramel and Devin Pt. 02

Story Info
Caramel Meets Devin's Brother Dalton.
2.5k words
4.35
10.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I visited Devin a few weeks later in boy mode, I expected her to greet me and to be at home alone with her. However, the front door was opened by someone who looked so much like her that it took a moment to register that it wasn't her and realizing that sent a chill straight through me.

"Oh, hi. You must be that friend of Devin's" the eerily recognizable kid said. Come in. I'm Dev's brother, Dalton."

Dalton was wearing a pair of cut-off jean short-shorts, a femboy's version of homemade 'Daisy Dukes' and nothing else. He was obviously pleased and comfortable with his amazingly lithe and tight body and didn't seem to care much if anyone else liked it or not. Although Dalton was a dead ringer for Devin, this sibling was much different - aloof and more distant.

Upon first sight, I worked out that he seemed to believe that the world was his and that the rest of us were just living in it. But being a naturally dominant person, I was intent on making him learn that wasn't the case. Although I hadn't yet gotten my bearings, there was no way I was going to let him dictate the way this encounter played out.

"Thanks" was all I said with a brief yet surmising up and down glance at Dalton as I made my way into the entry foyer. Then I asked where Devin was.

"Devin went to get some money from our parents from a Western Union transfer at the grocery store. Our parents are at the shore and forgot to tell Dev I was coming home from my boarding school this weekend. The frig is barren and we have no fun money."

"Ah, I see," I responded, as if this were perfectly natural to me, expecting to see Devin and instead meeting her half-naked surly younger brother. I didn't offer that I knew their parents were away.

"So how long do you think it'll take for Devin to get this done and come back home?" I asked.

"Hopefully until after you and I have had a nice little talk," Dalton replied with a graceful sweep of the arm and an elegant finger for my taste pointing to the large livingroom sofa.

I really don't like being ordered, directed or handled by anyone, but I went along with Dalton's little game, took a seat on the lush couch. I glared at him with an expectance attitude to let him know it was time to cut to the chase. Dalton sat on the sofa beside me, pulled his bare legs and feet beneath him Indian style and boldly confronted me.

"I know what you've been doing with Devin," he said blankly yet with a touch of resentment.

"So, how did you find out we were an item?" I asked.

My direct admission seemed to throw him off a bit. I could tell by the way he all the sudden became fidgety.

"At first, I thought he had some crush on a girl. Devin glows when he's really into someone. But I know he spends a lot of time dressing up as a girl. Since you've come around, he's been doing it a lot more. Now, it's like he's actually trying to be a girl and I know he's not seeing a girl from school so it had to be you doing this to...him."

"Do you think that's a bad thing, Dalton?"

"No. Actually I think it's good for Devin. I don't get what's going on with him with the whole girly thing, but whatever's happening, I have never seen Devin so happy."

I began to wonder if Dalton wanted to find out what it was about me that Devin found so appealing. I knew that I would never find out if I weren't completely candid with him.

"Listen, Dalton. Devin isn't the only one into the "girly thing" as you put it. We're a lot alike. What you see on the outside with both of us doesn't show what's going on inside with both of us. Devin and I both wish we'd been born female. We're attracted to each other. We like each other a lot and making the best of it."

Dalton paused to take this all in before he spoke again. "I'm not saying I don't like what's going on with you two. I just don't understand the whole feminine thing and feeling like you were born in the wrong body. I can see why Devin is attracted to you. You're attractive enough, but I'd have no desire to see you as a girl or to be viewed as one myself."

This is where I crossed the line. I'll let you know later if I regretted what I did next. I moved closer to Dalton until my face was inches from his. I eyed him up and down in a way that let him know I really enjoyed what I was seeing. Then I asked, "Attractive enough, huh? So you like seeing me the way I am now? I don't have to change anything for you?

I got my answer when Dalton planted a kiss on my lips. He pulled my body against his and whispered, "If you want me, we don't have much time."

I wrapped my arms around Dalton and kissed him back, exploring his sweet mouth with mine and pulled him into me even tighter. He was certainly more aggressive than Devin I learned quickly as he swirled his tongue around mine and sucked hard on it. When our kiss broke, I told him his hard sucking could be of better use elsewhere. He smiled coyly and sank to his knees, opening the button of my jeans and pulling down the zipper.

"Wait, Dalton. Take your shorts off first," I demanded. I want you naked while you're sucking me."

When he stood back up and the garment fell to the floor around his ankles, I felt an exhilarating rush of control. "The tighty whities too."

I could feel my erection growing in rapid pulses while I drank in the sight of Dalton's nude form. Unlike Devin's pubis, there was a patch of dark pubic hair surrounding his penis and ball sack, but the rest of him was hairless. The wide shoulders, tiny waist and long legs were almost identical to his sibling's.

"Well, am I supposed to stand here forever while you stare at me or can I get back to what I was doing", he asked jokingly.

"As you were," I replied and Dalton sank to his knees again. He managed to get half of my hard length into his mouth with no gag reflex and it felt so that I was tempted to ask if he'd done this before, But resisted, not really wanting to know the answer. The way he sucked me made it clear that Dalton loved cock and his own tool was swelling fast. He began stroking himself as he worked his oral manipulation into a steady and amazing deep throating session.

Every now and then, he'd let my cock slip out of his pretty mouth and swirl his pink tongue around the sweet spot just below the head. My knees were getting weak and I told him I needed to sit down.

"If you sit down on this sofa again, you ought to have me sitting in your lap," he said with a coy smile. "Hold on a sec. I'll be back in a jiffy." As he skipped away, I had a pretty good feeling that he'd darted off to fetch some lubricant. When he returned a moment later and straddled me on the couch, I was soon to find out I my instincts hadn't failed me. Facing me, Dalton guided my cock toward his opening and slowly sank down on me. It was such a pleasure to see this beautiful morsel close his eyes and slowly work my erection inside him.

"Oh my God, you feel so good," he moaned as he wrapped his arms around me and began riding me gently. Once he established a steady rhythm, I helped him out with some upward thrusts that made him gasp and myself as well.

Dalton's cock was gyrating around in circles and bobbing up and down before me. It was fully engorged and the head was beet red. I grasped the shaft with one hand and began stroking it and used the other to clentch his firm ass.

Having him riding my cock was immensely satisfying, but I knew we didn't have a lot of time left alone together and I needed to cum. I needed to cum and fast! With one rapid motion, I lifted Dalton off my cock and he fell face down on the sofa. In a flash, I was on top of him and buried once again inside him.

"Oh God, fuck me with that big black cock!" Dalton shouted.

I froze when the phone rang, thinking it was probably Devin and I was right. She was calling her brother from pay phone at the supermarket. I don't know if Dalton was as weirded out talking with Devin with my stiff cock buried to the hilt inside him, but it sure freaked me out. However, I remained hard and thought for a brief moment what it would be like making love with both of them at the same time.

By the time he hung up the phone, I'd already begun pumping in and out of him like a piston. I kept myself upraised just high enough to let him raise his hips just off the sofa so he could stroke his red-tipped erection in time with my thrusts. Just as I was about to climax, he shouted, "Stop! I'm gonna cum all over the couch if we don't stop!

Pulling out of Dalton was harder for me than a ten year old giving up their favorite Christmas present, but somehow I managed to get through it. I followed Dalton's sexy ass to his bedroom. It was a bedroom for two - twin beds with posters plastered on the walls above them. One side was covered with Sports Illustrated and Playboy Models and the other with the hottest motion picture and TV show leading men, so it didn't take much thought to figure out which bed Dalton would jump on with his perfect ass raised high in the air.

A few moments later, I was a fucking machine out of control. The fear of getting caught was an additional turn on. I didn't know at the time that spanking was an alternative sex practice. I just began doing it naturally to Dalton. I didn't know exactly why I was being so rough with him or why he seemed to like it so much, but I swore it was something I'd just invented. I spanked him harder and fucked him harder, penetrating him deeper with each wild thrust. He couldn't keep himself up on his hands and knees much longer and just lay flat on the mattress while I continued to pummel his tight ass.

There was no doubt in my mind that by this time, Devin could walk in any minute and I knew I had to end this. Half of me wanted to pull out and shoot my cum across Dalton's ass and back, but the other half forced me to sink inside him balls deep while I exploded. I didn't even care if Dalton came or not and it wasn't until I got up that I saw he'd climaxed across the mattress his body was pressed down upon. I grabbed my clothes from the living room and rushed into the bedroom to get washed up and dressed.

I told you I'd let you know if I regretted this. I did and words can't describe the guilt that burned through me. We could have gotten caught and I realized how close that came to happening when I heard Devin enter the house. lf Devin had caught us, she and her brother were family and might be able to get over this. But I was an outsider. Both of them might decide to remove me from their lives like a cancer, and who would I have to turn to?

"Hey, you two," I heard Devin shout from the kitchen. "I hope you're hungry. I wished I could have just crawled into a hole somewhere and died.

Devin had picked up the ingredients for a chef's salad ample for three and I helped prepare it. Dalton didn't come to the kitchen until we announced that the meal was ready. Throughout dinner, the three of us made small talk, but you could have cut the tension in the diningroom with a knife.

"Well folks, that was great," Dalton announced once he was finished. "My compliments to the chefs. I'd love to hang out but I've got a date tonight."

"Oh, who with?" Devin asked."

"You know I'm not one to kiss and tell, Dev." Dalton gave me a knowing wink and went off to shower and dress to go out.

"So, what do you think of my brother, Cara?"

"He seems nice. I was surprised to find him here and not you."

"I'm sure that must have been weird for you."

"You have no idea, Dev." I paused and decided I had to tell her what happened and worry about the consequences later."

"Devin, I have something to tell you."

Devin stared at me for a moment, or rather straight through me as it seemed.

"Cara, whatever you've got to tell me might not be so important after you hear what I've got to say. Dalton, my parents and myself are moving."

"What? How soon? Where?"

"To New Orleans, where my mom's and dad's family are from."

"Why?"

"This has been coming for awhile, but I wasn't sure about it, so I never brought it up. Dalton is going to be furious when he finds out. He's become pretty popular here. I haven't told him yet. Shoot, I just found out today myself. I didn't want to spoil his evening. This might be his last one out with his friends."

This put things into a whole new perspective. If Dalton suspected this news, a fling with me probably wouldn't amount to much in his mind. I wouldn't be seeing Devin much longer anyway he'd have rationalized.

"So how do you feel about it, Dev?"

"Sad, Cara. Just disappointed and very, very sad."

I got up and hugged Devin and she vented about how hard it would be to start over again, closeted and with no friends. Just when she thought she could begin living the way she was meant to, those dreams were coming to an abrupt end. Her parents had come into a contact with a couple who wanted to purchase their home in a rent-to-own arrangement. Within the next two weeks, the Witherspoon family was off to New Orleans. For the next few years, we never stopped writing love letters to one another. However, It took several years for me to confess to Devin that I'd slept with her brother. I'll let you know how that turned out someday.