Cara's Hairy Woman Fetish Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara winced as her knees hit the soft carpet but she was fixed on the belt buckle she was staring at. She managed to undo it, although not fast enough to avoid being critiqued by Phyl, and then she undid the navy blue trousers and slid them down Phyl's thick thighs.

The first thing Cara saw were the striped boxer shorts Phyl was wearing that went down nearly to the woman's knees. Her upper legs were a little furry but her calves were profusely hairy, especially on the insides, and she heard Phyl snicker when her hands brushed against the coarse fur on the way down.

"Socks too," Cara was told, and after she tugged the footwear off of Phyl's hairy ankles the mechanic was naked except for the boxer shorts.

Cara's hands went up to the elastic at the top of the men's underwear, and as she coaxed them down and saw the thin trail of black hairs grow thicker as more was revealed, a thought went through the librarian's mind.

What if Phyl is a man? What if when these boxer shorts come down there was a penis staring me in the face? What would she do? Being treated by a woman like this was not easy for Cara but by a man? She shuddered at the very thought but knew that if such a thing happened she would likely bite it off regardless of the consequences that would follow.

The smile that filled Cara's face as she moved the briefs down over Phyl's thighs was as much relief as excitement, and while Cara's couldn't see the woman's sex through the jungle of hair that was more than alright.

"You like that don't you?" Phyl was saying but this time Cara's face was already heading forward into the thicket, and finding the lips of Phyl's sex was easy because of the wetness as well as the thickness of her labia.

Cara's hands clutched Phyl's rock hard buttocks, pulling her close while she devoured the pussy that was as pungent as any the librarian had ever enjoyed. The aroma was so intense that the hairs on the back of Cara's neck stood on end as she licked the steamy grotto.

"You better eat ass as good as you eat cunt," Phyl warned as she spun around and bent over, thrusting her rear end into Cara's face, exposing the fact that the bush kept growing right up to her anus. "Lick it good Mama. That's it."

Phyl's ass crack was even funkier than her pussy was but Cara was so inflamed that she didn't care even though her eyes watered as she forced her face between the repair woman's incredibly firm buttocks, licking the furry ring and even poking her tongue in as much as she could before Phyl signaled it was time for something else.

"Get up," Phyl said, emphasizing that it wasn't a request by grabbing the back of Cara's scalp and pulling her upright.

"Phyl - you don't have to be like this," Cara complained as the Amazon-like woman looked down on her, trying to imposing her will on the librarian mentally as much as she did physically.

"This is how I am - you want me to leave?

"I didn't say that," Cara protested. "I'll do whatever you ask but..."

"Want to go back to that girl with the hairy arms at the library?" Phyl asked mockingly. "I bet she fawns all over you like a pussy - does whatever you want. That ain't me - but I have a hunch you like being the dog for once. Stay or go?"

"Stay," Cara whimpered.

"Thought so," Phyl said. "Now let's get a look at you. Damn, these are big tits!"

Phyl's rough mechanic's hands grabbed Cara's pendulous breasts and hefted them, kneading the very pliant flesh and making the librarian's thick nipples pop out like bullets.

"Put your hands behind your head," Phyl dictated, and as Cara did as she was told Phyl's hand kneaded her huge breasts rougher and rougher, at one point grabbing them by the crimson nipples and lifting the tit flesh up a bit while Cara moaned from the pain and pleasure that came from it.

"Sweaty little piglet, aren't you?" Phyl noted as she released Cara's breasts and turned her attention to Cara's armpits and the rivulets of sweat that were pouring down her sides, and after she peeled the tiny wisps of hair that were flattened against her damp skin and pulled on them roughly Phyl seemed to delight in the librarian's discomfort. "Here - taste it."

Phyl swiped her finger up Cara's side and pushed her digit into the librarian's mouth, forcing her to taste her own sweat and ordering, "Suck my finger - suck it like it was a dick. You like that? No? I know what you like better. Here. I'm a little sweaty too."

Phyl took her finger out of the older woman's mouth and raised her right arm once again, pushing Cara's face into the jungle that was now like a rain forest, but to Cara it was heaven as she licked and sucked, oblivious to both the snorting sounds she was making and the mechanic's woman's derisive snickering.

"You're humping my thigh," Phyl noted. "Trying to get yourself off by rubbing your cunt on my hairy leg? Who knew librarians were such horny perverts?" Phyl mused.

"Wonder what your customers - or patrons or whatever the fuck they are - would think if they could see you sucking my sweaty pits?" Phyl mused as the flushed face of the librarian stayed under her arm long after Phyl had released her. "I saw the way you treated them - your employees and customers - like they were something you scraped off the bottom of your shoe. If I worked for you I wouldn't last an hour before I knocked you out."

Cara said nothing and kept licking the salty crater, her tiny hands holding the mechanic's chiseled shoulder and bicep until Phyl said that was enough.

"Time to get me off," Phyl declared as she went over and plopped down on the couch, spreading her hairy legs and beckoning Cara to come over.

"Eat me like the animal you are," Phyl instructed and Cara, her face still flushed and her heaving breasts still bearing faint evidence of the way they had been mauled, sank to the carpet and allowed the mechanic to put her furry legs on her shoulders as she bowed her face into the thicket of dark curls.

Cara licked Phyl's pussy fast and furiously while the mechanic ground her hips up into her face, and although her tongue was aching she kept going, aided considerably by the way Phyl's muscular thighs clamped around her head.

"Yeah - yeah - yeah!" Phyl was chanting all the while although with her ears covered she could barely hear her guttural grunting, and then the thighs squeezed together so hard Cara thought her head would explode.

Then it was over. Phyl let Cara's head out from her crotch, and the mechanic reached down and lifted Cara's beet red face up from her steamy sex and cackled, "Not bad. I suppose you want me to get you off now too?"

Cara said nothing, trying to catch her breath while attempting to get some feeling back in her ears and tongue, so Phyl stood up and practically threw the librarian onto the couch she had just vacated.

"Too bad I don't have my strap on with me because I have a hunch my 12" monster would tear that pussy of yours up. Now spread those chubby thighs for me," Phyl directed, and as Cara complied Phyl added, "You need to get your ass into a gym."

Cara was stung by the words but felt unable to reply as Phyl knelt between her legs and slapped her sex with the flat of her hand.

"Ow!" Cara complained and was told to shut up, getting another slap in the process.

"Fat lips on that pussy," Phyl noted as she pulled on the swollen labia a little, seeming to enjoy the librarian's reaction as she slumped back into the couch and took the abuse. "Now let's see how tight you are - damn! You're like a virgin. You never have a cock in there?"

"Never," Cara muttered as she felt a rough digit enter her sex, and as another finger slipped in and probed deep she grabbed at the sofa.

"Let go of the couch - Play with your tits while I finger you," Phyl instructed. "If you're a good girl maybe I'll fist you."

"Good god no!" Cara yelped as Phyl's fingers twisted and turned inside of her.

"You're a slow learner for an ex-college girl," Phyl chuckled as a third finger spun into Cara's dripping pussy. "Haven't you figured out I don't like that word no? Now play with those jugs. Harder. Make those nipples pop."

"Please," Cara whimpered as the pinkie went in as well, and as Phyl shoved her hand in and out of her brutally hard and spun it the mechanic was cackling.

"What's the matter? Never been fisted before?" Phyl asked, and as Cara shook her head she was asked, "Bet you've fisted some of your little sluts though."

"Yes, but I - I have small hands," as she felt Phyl trying to wedge her thumb inside as well. "I can't take it..."

"I don't have small hands," Phyl said calmly as her hand pushed inside of the librarian. "About time you got to experience what you do to those other weak pussies.

Cara's cry echoed in the den, her legs quivering as Phyl's arm moved like a machine while her fist opened Cara up roughly. The librarian was crying, clawing at her doughy breasts as her body shook. The room felt like it was spinning as her orgasm roared through her, but then it was Phyl's face in shock as most of her hand was pushed out of Cara's sex courtesy of a gusher of fluids that erupted from Cara's sex and all over the mechanic's arm.

"No more - no more please," Cara sobbed, finally throwing her sprawled body off of the sofa completely and onto the floor to disengage herself from Phyl.

"Bet you never came like that before," Phyl sneered as she rose to her feet and looked down at the shivering middle-aged woman who was curled in a fetal position and shaking on the floor uncontrollably.

"No more," Cara was insisting, but Phyl was already done with her, and the mechanic was dressed by the time the librarian struggled to her feet.

"That's it," Phyl was saying as Cara tried to straighten up. "Smile."

"What are you - oh no!" Cara almost screamed when she realized that Phyl had been taking who knows how many pictures of her with her phone, but her reach towards the device was slapped away.

"You ever try that again and you'll be sorry," Phyl barked as she grabbed Cara's wrist like it was a mosquito, twisting her arm and spinning her around like she was a rag doll.

"Lucky I love your jugs or I'd snap this arm like it was a twig," Phyl informed Cara as she pulled her limb up behind her back while reaching around her and mauling the older woman's breasts savagely before letting her go.

"You're so weak," Phyl sneered. "Part of me wants to fuck you and the other would love to get you in the ring in a no holds barred bare knuckles fight and knock the snotty attitude out of you. You want that?"

"I'm not a fighter - I'm an educator," Cara sobbed as she held her throbbing shoulder.

"I think the teacher was the student today sweetie. I'll let myself out," the mechanic said as she abruptly left the room and up the stairs, calling back down, "I'll call you if I want you again."

"You didn't have to be so rough," Cara called out to the broad back of the mechanic.

"You loved it," was Phyl's only response as the door slammed behind her, and a minute later her motorcycle fired up and she roared away.

Cara leaned against the wall for a minute before slowly climbing the stairs, and instead of making something to eat she went right to bed, which was where she stayed all night.

***

"Hey you," Phyl said to the girl who she had followed into the library's bathroom, catching her before entering a stall, and after making sure nobody else was there cornered the meek girl. "What's your name? Laurie?"

"Laura."

"Where's your boss?" Phyl asked.

"Cara? Uh - she called in sick," Laura replied, adding, "She never does that so she must be very ill."

"She look sick to you?" Phyl asked as she flicked her phone open and showed the cowering clerk the serious of revealing photos she had taken of Laura's boss after she had been savaged yesterday.

Phyl then cackled and added. "No, she's not sick. That is how a woman looks after I get done making her cum."

"Cara? What did you do to her?" Laura whispered to the pictures of her boss ravaged and woozy looking. "She looks..."

"Satisfied," Phyl said as she reached over and ran her hand down Laura's furry arm. "You want some of that? You want to feel what it's like with me? Maybe make your big titted boss watch me make you scream for more?" "

"No," Laura responded, shaking her head violently to emphasize her words, but she did nothing when the elevator repair woman's hand came over and squeezed her breast hard through her clothing.

"Just as well. I like women who can fill more than a training bra," Phyl mocked before turning to go. "Tell Cara I said hi and I'll be waiting for her call."

"Poor Cara," Laura sobbed as she ducked into the stall, and as she tried to get herself together she resolved that despite the way Cara had hurt her yesterday, she would go visit her boss after work to make sure she was okay.

"Poor Cara."

***

Thank you for reading.

12