Care & Feeding of a Sex Slave Ch. 4

Story Info
Cunt works out of town.
701 words
3.45
49.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uslave
uslave
12 Followers

Dear Bitch,

I just got in from work and thought I'd write you. I should be finished here in a month. I can't wait to get back to you. It's very lonely here without you but I understand that you have a job and can't be here.

I assume that Sherry is there, keeping you company, doing the housework, eating your pussy and keeping your pussy wet. I must admit I'm jealous. I'm your uncle, your friend, your slave and your lover. Have you taken her to the club yet? When you do I hope you let everyone there fuck and whip her. That's not fair, I know. Sherry's really a nice slave and I enjoy being around her. I'm just lonely.

Do you remember what was supposed to happen today? If this job had not come up, you were going to reward me for 2 years of service. You promised an hour in the VIP room with no rules, then the strap on and then a special surprise. I have masturbated everyday thinking about it.

You are the best stripper I've ever seen. An hour in the VIP room! That's $500.00 at the club! At home, where I'm allowed to be nude too and no rules about touching! I can't imagine what you'd charge. And to treat your slave to that, you are just too good to me.

Would you like to hear how I've fantasized about this? Would you like to hear how I've cum in your panties everyday since I've been here. Right now, I'm wearing your black stockings, your black leather thong and the black velvet mini skirt. My cock is as hard as a rock. I wish you were here to lift my skirt and spank my ass with your beautiful whip. You'd whip me until I was on the verge of cumming, then you'd rub my ass. You'd call me a whore and a cunt and a slut. You'd make me straighten my skirt then get down on my knees and suck your cock. You'd fuck my face while I use my tongue on your fake cock. You grab me by the back of my head and force me to take more down my throat. You love to watch me while I'm sucking you.

"Get up slut," you'd say. "Turn around and bend over the bed." Then you'd lube your cock and lift my skirt. You'd pull the thong aside and start your cock into my ass. I love how gentle you are with your slave. Every time you fuck my ass you do it right. Lube, in, out, lube, in, out and so forth until you have the whole cock in my ass. Then you really fuck me like I'm a whore. Leaving my dress on so I feel like a real lesbian. Then it's time to fuck me like a woman. You pull out and grab your whip. You hit me across the ass with it a few times then, "Get undressed whore."

After I remove my dress and thong, you tell me to leave the stockings on. You push me down on the bed on my back. You lift my legs and crawl up between them. You lube your cock again and slide it back in my ass. You put your hands on either side of my head and start pumping your cock in and out of my ass. Your breasts are brushing my chest. My hard cock is rubbing against your belly. Goddess this feels good. You are really getting into it. Calling me a whore and a slut.

You know I'm about to cum so you stop. You take off the strap-on. You put your feet on the floor and hands on the bed. "Eat my ass whore," you order. I get off the bed and on my knees behind you. I burry my face between your cheeks and slide my tongue as far up your ass as I can then I fuck you using my tongue like a cock in and out of your ass. You reach for your clit and rub it while I eat your ass until finally you stiffen as you always do when you cum.

uslave
uslave
12 Followers