Care for Another?

Story Info
An older man takes advantage of young Jamie at the bar.
2.9k words
4.12
80.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a long day at work. It was Saturday. Usually I'd head straight home, but I couldn't stand to look at all the things that needed to be done there. All the chores I'd put off. I don't go out much, but I needed a drink, so I decided to pull up one of the nearest bars on my GPS and make a beeline for it.

I parked my car and nervously reapplied my lip gloss. Fuck. Do people still wear lip gloss? Do I look like a little kid? Why am I so nervous? It was just a bar a couple blocks away from work. I sometimes passed it on my way to pick up lunch. I probably wouldn't run into any acquaintance there. I managed to relax myself with those facts and gathered the strength to get out of the car.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic. My hand was shaking as lifted my glass to my mouth, but after a couple sips I started to feel more relaxed. The bartender slid a drink I didn't order in front of me. "Bourbon from the gentleman at the end of the bar." He nodded in the direction of an older man half a dozen stools away. Embarrassed, I couldn't make eye contact with him but I could tell he was at least twice my age. My cheeks flushed red and I felt very young. There's still about a third of my drink left, but I could feel he was still watching me and I didn't want to seem rude. I swallowed my drink in one big gulp before reaching for the new one. It burned my throat. I heard a chuckle from down the bar as I stifled a cough. It got easier, though, and halfway through the glass a warmth that started in my stomach had spread outwards, making my nipples hard and my pussy start to dampen my cotton panties. I was absentmindedly staring up at a TV when I felt someone sit down beside me.

"Care for another?" the man said, sliding a drink in front of me without waiting for an answer.

"Um... sure." I really hadn't planned on drinking very much, but I wasn't quite sure how to say no to the free drink in front of me. I took a sip. "Thanks." My voice sounded small.

"You're welcome little lady."

I started to raise the glass to my lips, but there was that chuckle again.

"Don't laugh at me this time!" I warned, feeling slightly bolder.

"Don't choke on your drink then."

I couldn't think of a comeback so I took a long drink instead, hoping it would calm my nerves a little more. "Good girl," he said in a low voice.

It struck me as an odd thing to say, and I couldn't meet his eyes any more. My face was growing red from the alcohol and attention.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"I'm Jamie."

"Mmmm hi Jamie. I'm Joe. What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself?"

"I had a long day and I didn't feel like going home yet. I just needed a drink, ya know?"

"Oh, I know."

As if on cue, the bartender set another drink in front of me. I was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol by now. My head was spinning. I set down my now-empty glass and Joe slid the fresh one closer to me. In doing so he seemed to move his whole body closer to me too. Hands slightly shaking, I picked it up but immediately spilled on the bar.

"I don't know if I should keep drinking..." my voice trailed off as he reached across me to grab a napkin from behind the bar, brushing his hand against my breasts in the process. It could have been an accident. I was feeling quite drunk, and I'd just started to convince myself I'd imagined it when I felt his warm hand rest above my knee. He finished sopping up the spilled drink and squeezed my leg. "How about you try to keep that in your cup next time? Here you go." He placed the mostly full glass back in front of me. "Drink up missy."

He started to stroke my thigh a little, slowly moving higher. Unsure of what else to do, I obeyed. Most of me was paralyzed by his unfamiliar touch, but part of me was incredibly turned on. A part of me that, fueled no doubt by the alcohol, was growing with every stroke. The warm tingling in my pussy became impossible to ignore. I was on fire. His hand moved higher under my dress. Nervous, I looked around. We were alone at the end of the bar, but there were a few other people scattered about. I hoped they couldn't see what he was doing to me. His hand was more massaging my thigh now than stroking it. His fingers brushed against the crotch of my panties. I got tense and just as quickly they were gone. I tried to focus on something else, my drink maybe, but it was empty and the bartender was curiously absent. He was at the other end of the bar with his back to us. And there were those persistent fingers again.

"Joe, um... I don't..." I squirmed in my chair, but that just served to open my thighs more and make the skirt of my dress ride up higher. "That's a good girl," he whispered in my ear and I got chills. Everything was a little fuzzy. I swayed on my stool then closed my eyes. For a second I got lost in the feeling. This man I just met had his hand up my skirt right there under the bar where anyone could walk up and see. My face flushed even redder as I realized how wet I'd become. His fingers pressed against my clit through the thin fabric and I could feel the wet spot grow bigger. Joe let out a soft moan as he pushed my panties into my pussy. He quickly pulled his hand away and sucked his finger into his mouth. The noise and sudden absence of his touch brought me back to my senses some.

"Um. I have to pee!" I blushed and slipped out of my chair, hastily pushing my dress down to make sure I was covered. I grabbed my purse and stumbled in the direction of the bathroom at the back of the bar. I can't believe I just said that. I can't believe this stranger had his hands on my panties. The cool tile and bright lights made me realize how fucking drunk I was. I splashed some water in my face. I'll just slip out. Maybe he'll forget about it. I opened and shut the heavy bathroom door as quietly as possible before making my way out to my car. I had to step very carefully so I wouldn't fall over.

I was fumbling in my purse for my keys when suddenly I felt a hand in my hair, yanking my head backwards. I let out a shriek before another hand covered my mouth. I dropped my keys on the ground. "You really shouldn't be driving in this state sweetie." Joe dragged me away from my car back behind the bar, in the shadows of the alley. He pressed my face against the cool brick of the building.

"You think you can just walk out on me like that? After getting shitfaced on the drinks I bought you. After spreading your legs for me. Maybe you can treat the boys you date that way, but you're not going to get away so easy with me. Whore."

"I'm not a whore!" It came out muffled and unintelligible. He just laughed.

"I'm going to take my hand away, and you're going to keep quiet. Understand?"

Except I didn't. Just as quickly, though, Joe flipped my skirt up.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

After the first couple slaps, I managed to quiet my yelps. His swats grew softer, then stopped.

"That's a good girl."

I was quiet. His hands rubbed my stinging cheeks.

"I know you were enjoying what we were doing at the bar, you little slut. Don't try to pretend like you're innocent. You're not fooling me."

I started to cry softly when I heard his zipper being pulled down. He rubbed his cock against my panty-covered lips. He kissed and nibbled on my earlobe and neck.

"It's okay baby. I'll make you feel good too."

His cock kept rubbing my panties against my clit and I could feel the wet spot growing. Then it was gone, but soon his fingers were pushing my panties aside and slipping into my wet pussy. I let out a moan before I could control myself.

"Just let it out, little whore. You don't have to hide it. I can feel how fucking wet you are. I know how much you like this."

He had two fingers pumping in and out of my dripping hole and another was rubbing circles around my hard clit. I moved my hips back against him, just barely, but he was so close to me. He felt it. His hands moved to my shoulders. Pushing me down and turning me to face him.

"On your knees you hot slut. Suck my cock."

I shook my head, but a few light, stinging slaps to my face and I opened my mouth. He was rock hard. He wrapped one hand around his thick shaft and placed another on the back of my head. Despite my open mouth, he rubbed his leaking tip against my cheek and lips, smearing them with precum.

"You're gonna have to open up a little wider than that bitch."

With that Joe put his other hand on my head too, and pushed me down on his cock. My eyes watered as I gagged on his stiff meat in my throat. He guided my head slowly up and down his cock, letting out a moan every time the tip pressed against the back of my throat. I felt his hands wrap tighter in my hair, and the next time he thrust himself into my mouth, he pushed deeper than before, choking me. I thought he would let go after a second, but he just pressed harder. I was gagging around his cock, my nose pressed against his crotch and my glasses digging into his stomach and my face. I couldn't breathe. Blackness crept in the edges of my vision, and I beat my hands against his thighs. He just thrust harder, fucking my throat. I felt like I would throw up. I felt weak. He sawed his thick cock in and out, coated in my spit.

Just as I was starting to go limp, he took his hands off my head and I fell backward, coughing and gasping. A line of spit connected my mouth to his cock before falling onto my chest. His eyes followed. He reached down and pushed my dress below my tits, then my bra too. The cups pushed up my breasts, causing them to jut out from my body. My nipples hardened in the cool night air. Or maybe they already were hard. Either way, Joe zeroed in on my hard little nubs. Pulling and twisting them until I let out a squeal.

"Between your dripping cunt and these hard nipples here..." He gave them an extra hard pinch. "It seems like you're enjoying this, Jamie. Do you like being a dirty little slut for older men? I bet you love being used in this alley. Let me show you how real men treat young, drunken whores."

I didn't bother trying to tell him I wasn't a whore this time. I didn't feel as confident about that on my knees in the alley behind the bar, my tits sticking out and pussy juices leaking down my thighs. He pulled me up by my tits so I was standing again. When he let go, I rubbed my sore nipples and started to pull my dress up to cover them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Joe snapped, swatting my hands away. But now that I was standing I felt a little more confident, or a little more sober maybe. My knees hurt and I just wanted to be at home in my bed.

"I'm going home!" I pouted, turning to leave. He grabbed my arm hard and pulled me back.

"That's not going to happen little girl."

I tried to pull my arm out of his grasp. "Yes! It is. Get away from me!"

He twisted my arm behind my back and pushed me down so my chest was parallel to the ground again, with my ass in the air. One-handed, I tried to steady myself against the wall.

"First of all, I don't know why you thought I was done with you," he growled, flipping up my skirt and running his hands over my panty-covered ass. "And secondly," he continued, yanking my panties down, "I've got your keys, bitch." He slapped my ass again. I felt his cock rubbing against my thigh. He let go of my arm and I almost lost my balance. In the split second while I was steadying myself, Joe positioned himself behind me. I felt his hands on my hips then he thrust his cock in my pussy.

"Oh!" I let out. I could feel his dick stretching me. It hurt a little and he could feel me pulling away. "I'm only halfway in baby girl!" He tightened his grip on my hips and thrust the length of his cock deep inside me.

"Oh god... You're stretching me. Please..."

He ignored me, steadily pulling himself out then thrusting back in. First just the tip, then deeper. It was as if he was relishing the feel of my pussy on every inch of his shaft. He picked up his pace, reaching around to play with my clit. After I got used to his size it didn't feel so bad. It started to feel... good, very good. Joe ran his hands up my stomach and cupped my tits. He squeezed them hard. I took one hand from the wall to replace his fingers on my clit, letting out a moan.

"That's it slut," he grunted. "You're going to cum for me."

It wasn't a question.

He placed one hand on my shoulders and another wrapped in my hair, making me arch my back. My nipples just barely brushed against the bar's brick exterior in the most tantalizing way. I could feel my orgasm building. I couldn't deny it. What he was doing to me felt too good. My moans grew louder. He pounded my pussy and I nearly screamed when I finally came, but he quickly covered my mouth with his hand to muffle the noise. Joe groaned when my pussy clenched around his cock. I was shaking.

"Fuck! You feel so good baby. I'm going to cum!"

I was still in a daze from my orgasm, but his words threw me into a panic. He didn't stop fucking me, didn't miss a beat, but noticed my changed mood.

"You can't cum like that and not expect me to." He punctuated every second or third word by burying his cock in me.

"Get on your knees unless you want me to cum in your cunt."

I quickly scrambled to the ground. He pulled my head towards him and shoved his cock in my mouth. I could taste my pussy juice. He fucked my throat hard, gagging me again. Suddenly he pulled away. Confused, I looked up at him, just in time to see his hand wrapped around his shaft, pumping cum onto my face. It coated my glasses and lips. Some even got in my hair. He placed the tip against my lips and I obediently opened, sucking the last drops of cum straight from the source.

I slumped against the wall, lifting my skirt up to wipe his cum from my face. Fully clothed again, Joe reached out a hand to help me up. I reluctantly took it. My panties were still pulled down around my thighs. "Give me my keys asshole," I said, starting to pull them back up.

"Give me those panties," he countered.

"Fine! Whatever." I kicked them off and handed them to him. I held out my hand. "Keys please?"

He just laughed. "You really were drunk! I don't have them. Never did. You dropped them over by your car."

"Give those back then!" I made a grab for my underwear, but he stuffed them into his pocket.

"Maybe you can have them back sometime." He nodded toward the bar. "You know where to find me. Thanks sweetie." He winked at me then walked back into the building.

I found my keys right where he said they'd be. I didn't remember dropping them. I drove home in a daze. Part of me was mortified by what happened, but that other part of me could feel the wetness of my bare pussy between my thighs and remembered how good it felt just minutes before. Before retreating to the safety of my apartment, I pulled up the bar in my GPS and marked the little star next to it. Maybe I would care for another after all.