Care Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy learns more about Sandy's varied sex life.
1.4k words
4.48
10.2k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Care Home... The Story So Far

Straight laced Lucy discovers her elderly widowed father is having regular 'commercial' sex in his care home, when he is caught in the act by a staff member.

Care Home Ch 2

She has a girly chat with a friend about her father's sex life and discovers just how badly she has been missing out. She experiments with the delights of sexual variety.

Care Home Ch 3

Her husband, Hugh, is surprised by the new, highly sexed, Lucy and benefits from her new skills and suggestions. She even hints at swinging.

*

"Well," I thought to myself, "Hugh didn't take much persuading and, frankly, I can see why. Sandy is tall, good looking and confident not to mention obviously very experienced sexually."

I thought about how best to proceed when the obvious struck me suddenly. Return Sandy's books! Brilliant.

I invited her round for a glass of wine on Thursday, while Hugh was at the gym. I'd deliberately left the books on the coffee table and we chatted about nothing in particular over the first glass. I poured another.

"So the books jump started your bedroom activity then?" Said Sandy, indicating the coffee table.

"I'll say! Since we spoke last, Hugh and I have been working through them chapter by chapter. It's all been a very revealing experience and certainly put the spice back into bed time. I have to say that the chapter on foursomes really got him going. I think he's off in a fantasy world right now, dreaming of wild sex parties."

"That's so typical of the men. They think they are going to bonk a succession of young starlets all night long when in reality they usually spend half the time recovering."

"In reality?"

"Oh shit. My mouth! I didn't really mean to say that."

"No go on! It's fascinating. You mean you've actually done it?"

"Well, it's supposed to be kept quiet but yea, we have."

"I've never fucked anyone but Hugh, ever. I lost my virginity to him in the back of his dad's car. Since then it's been a quicky of mish once a week, so a bit of variation is beginning to sound like fun. I'm not getting any younger and if I'm going to try it maybe I should get a move on."

"Honestly Luce, this is not the same girl I knew a few months back."

"So was it a one off, or more often?"

"Reasonably often. Look, I didn't tell you before because you always seemed so straight laced. Josh and I have been swinging for about five years now, usually about once a month or so."

"Fantastic! So once a month or so you get to test drive someone else? Always the same person? Or different people? How does that work? How did you get started? I mean, you know...do tell please."

"Woa, slow down! One step at a time."

"Sorry. It just all sounds so incredibly hot and not a little decadent."

"It all started with going to a party. It was some contact of Josh's and we got invited. I was ever so nervous, didn't know what to wear and as the day approached I nearly called it off but then the email arrived. It invited us to an evening of 'erotic fun' for grown ups and laid down some basic rules.

"The most important, for me, was the no pressure thing. You can sit on the sidelines and observe all evening if you like, no one is going to force you to do anything. I also liked the 'no means no' rule, so if you don't want to play you just say no thanks; no explanation required."

"That at least takes the pressure off."

"Yep, and I tell you Luce, watching two other people fucking is so hot. It's strange but it's one of the very few things that you never normally see people do, that most basic of acts, shagging. It's not like porn at all, these people really want to screw each other and watching them getting off is quite enough to get a girl really going, anyway I am straying from the question.

"The most important thing is for each couple to decide on their own personal limits. Like, is it a soft swing only? Or same room only? Or anything goes?"

"Soft swing?"

"Yeah, anything but penetrative sex i.e. actual fucking. Some couples save fucking for their partner. Actually we did to start with, but we now include it. At the beginning we kept deep kissing for ourselves only but then we thought it a little odd that I allowed myself to take another man's cock in my mouth but not his tongue! We also started out with same room only and I have to say, I still find that hottest. Watching Josh's cock sliding in and out of another pussy, while being rogered rotten is megga exciting. I come every time. And at the risk of sounding slutty, I just love the puppy pile."

"Puppy pile?"

"Yeah, sometimes the conversation in a group gets really hot, usually playing some silly sexy game or other and the clothes start to come off. Then the forfeits get more and more sexual and eventually someone will have to do a blow job or something. Of course it's ok to say no but what are we here for. I have to tell you Luce the first time I got a blow job from a girl was a real eye opener. You don't have to prompt or lead they just know. It's fantastic. Then the others join in and getting down to it in an open space, like the lounge, often with a big mattress on the floor, is more or less a signal for a free for all. I've had some seriously good puppy piles."

"A blow job from a girl?"

"You can always say no, but don't knock it til you've tried it. Who knows their way round a pussy best? An owner, that's who. They don't need a map like some blokes do.

"Anyway, puppy piles are great 'cos you can have three or four guys one after the other and often I can't tell whose cock is up there because I may be on my hands and knees sucking somebody off at the time. It's easy for us girls, we just open our legs and take what's on offer. The boys need to reload from time to time!"

"What about safety? It all sounds a bit risky to me."

"No, safe sex rules. There are plenty of condoms provided, which are universally used for the actual fucking and although the men prefer bare back, as do I actually, you just can't take chances, besides if I want a bit of bare back I get Josh to do me. The high lasts for ages and when we get home we usually fuck each other's brains out over the next few days."

"What about blow jobs? Condoms have got to taste pretty awful."

"Again you need your own rules. Most people will suck bare cock and lick bare pussy, my personal rule is I'll suck but I won't swallow. You need to make rules first and stick to them because there isn't time on the job, so to speak. You can always change the rules later if you don't like them."

"What about being naked with all those people? I mean you're in great shape but I have some lumps and bumps that I'd prefer not to have."

"Luce, you get all shapes and sizes. It's not a beauty contest and no one judges. They just want to make new friends, chat, find out about you, just like any normal party the only difference is you might decide to shag each other. Look, why don't you bring Hugh round one evening, just for a chat about it: no sex. Then we can discuss it more, work out your rules and, if you are still up for it, I'll see what I can do about getting you an invite."

"I'll talk to Hugh and get back to you. This is a pretty massive step for us."

A few weeks slipped by. Hugh could not Believe he had been discussing a swinging part, not only with Lucy but with Sandy as well and that he and Luce had decided to give it a try. The rules were laid down between the two of them. Soft swing, no penetrative sex, and whatever they did would be in the same room only.