Careful What You Say and Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, "Come for me baby, now." I was indulging in some of the most savory juices I have ever tasted in my life. I tried as hard as I could to lick every drop my new lover's delicacy.

She slowly gathered herself and then kissed my love juice flavored lips, sticking her tongue deep into to my wanting mouth. She was trying to taste as much of her sweet cum from my mouth as possible. When she finished, she reached for something on the table next to us. She placed a collar around my neck, attached a lease to it and told me to crawl on all fours behind her on all the way back to her bedroom. That was the last thing I remembered from last night.

So that brings me back to today. I woke to find myself sitting upright on some kind of wooden riding horse with a few minor modifications. The saddle was covered by a silky material and it had a large plastic dildo coming out at precisely the opening to my precious vagina. My hands were bound to some kind of handle bar and my feet bound to a pair of stirrups. My eyes were closed by a very snug blindfold and there was a smaller plastic penis gagging my mouth held on with a leather strap. Of course, I was naked from head to toe and detected that I was somewhere outdoors as a light breeze was blowing my long hair across on my naked body.

I rose my head up, not knowing what to do next, or how I got into this predicament. I then heard Erica's voice announce, "Our Goddess of love awakens. For our first performance, we shall make her orgasm uncontrollably in front of all of us." Paul then said, "Let us begin."

I tried to struggle free, but every part of my body was secured tightly. Then I felt both the vibration of the dildo in my pussy and the circular movement of it, start to be cranked up. I tried to rise up to free myself from the large vibrating cock pounding my pussy, but I could barely move. Suddenly my whole body started shaking from head to toe.

Juices were flowing freely out of me as I started screaming into the air, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...It feels so fuckinggggg good. Oh shit, fuck, FUCK! I'm coming so fucking hard! Oh my god, FUCK!" I then nearly passed out again and came all over my silky saddle and large dildo.

My heart stopped for a moment when I heard applause and appreciation coming from what I guessed must have been dozens of people. How could they do this to me? Didn't I win a challenge to control these two all day today? What the fuck is going on?

The next thing I heard was Erica saying to the crowd, "Who would like to be the first to fuck my pet's virgin ass?" Many men's voices yelled "Me" from every direction.

Erica then laughed and said, "I think it should be Paul, after what Melanie did to us last night. After all, he did induce her with magical blends, making her agree to do whatever we want to do to her from this day forward."

Was this some kind of sick joke? I never said anything of the sort. Wait! Was my encounter with Erica real? Did I agree to be her pet forever? I couldn't have. I wouldn't have. Where was Zack? Could he not take me back home now? I wanted answers and all I got was cheers from the crowd and a vibrating in my pussy that wasn't going to end anytime soon.

My fate was somehow decided when Paul came up from behind me and told me how much he was going to love fucking my ass over and over again. He placed himself flush against my backside. After getting settled in he stroked his lengthening cock, added some spit for lubing, then poked it against my puckered opening. I tried to move away, even protest with my body, but to no avail. My ass was his to be fucked over and over again. He started filling my ass.

Paul called out to Erica, "Please crank the machine back up to number eight. Our little slut is not aroused enough to enjoy my hard cock in her ass." Erica dialed up the Sybian type device to at least eight. My pleasure buttons were being activated all at once. They were turned up even more when he got most of his big, fat dick into my virgin ass. The constant vibration of the machine punishing my pussy and the fullness of his large cock pounding my rectum were making me weak and dizzy. I had never been so full.

Paul bit on my ear while he pinched my nipples excruciatingly hard stating, "Oh no, you are not going to pass out again. Not until your have been completely filled with my dick spewing my seed into your tight little ass." The pain raised my level of consciousness, then somehow I started wanting it more as a distraction to the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving. The more he plowed his big dick in my ass, the rougher he twisted my nipples or the harder he bit or sucked on my ears and neck, the more positively I responded. He started to notice this and revealed to the crowd, "Look, our helpless slut seems to like it rough. You guys make sure she gets as much pain as pleasure when it's your turn." He pounded his big cock harder and deeper into my ass. He was literally pounding me senseless into submission as I moaned uncontrollably with every thrust. I was a rag doll for him to do as he wished, much to the crowd's delight.

What Paul had just said hit me a minute later. Oh my god, are they expecting me to sexually satisfy all of them today? How many of them are there? What about the women who were there? Where outside are we? How many people can see us?

These thoughts we racing through my mind when all of a sudden, the start of the biggest orgasm of my life made my whole body violently shake out of control. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, moaning out of control for several minutes and nearly passing out again. Somehow my succumbing to his pounding of my ass made Paul aroused to the point of announcing to everyone, "Get ready everyone. I'm going to fill this hot slut up so full of my come it will start dripping out of her nose."

Somehow, my orgasmic episodes meant nothing to this crowd as they cheered on Paul instead to give me everything he had and more. Paul must have been fantasizing a bit about overtaking me because he shot load after load into my bowels. I felt so much pain and pleasure from the last 15 minutes that tears were rolling down my cheek. Then by accident, some mucous popped out of one of my nostrils to which someone pointed out, "Look, his cum did shoot all the way through her. Much to my humiliation, many in the crowd laughed.

Paul pulled all of his cock out of me whispering, "You are our pet slut now. I look forward to you riding my big dick all the time. Next time you tell me you want my big dick, you better take it anywhere I give it to you, ok slut?" He unloaded another round of cum on my breasts and my face. I felt so hopeless, how would I get out of this?

Erica then approached me and announced to the crowd, "I will show all of you ladies how to have some fun with this cum slut while she is here on the stage." She proceeded to unfasten the leather strap, holding the plastic dildo in my mouth. She graciously put a bottle of water to my lips and let me take several swallows. She then undid my blindfold. At first I was feeling relieved to be able to see again. Then I realized everyone would know who I was and what I looked like. I could also see this crowd of people who wanted to do unthinkable things to me.

Erica started telling them a story of how I first succumbed to her lovely body and her seductive charms. She disrobed and climbed right up behind me in the saddle. She told the crowd, "All I had to do was this." She then started cupping my breasts and twisting my nipples. With the machine turned down to low and Erica's sexy body and hot breath on my neck, I fell hopelessly in love with my sensuous, new mistress. I tilted my head back against her and fully surrendered to her touch. I was mesmerized with how wonderful she smelled and how turned on she made me feel. Many jaws in the crowd fell open as they watched her repeat her complete seduction of me, wiping Paul's cum off my breasts with her sensuous fingers, then sticking them into my mouth I succumbed completely to her every touch, writhing in passion.

She then boasted, "First I made her fall in love with me, then I made her feel she couldn't live without me by doing this." She started massaging my clit. She told Paul to make the vibrating dildo move around some more and turn the vibration back up to number 5. With the increased movement, the vibrating cock had me squirming around from side to side, I felt extremely vulnerable to Erica's every touch. I was putty in her arms. Her expert fingers worked their way outside of my lips, moving up to forcefully play with my clit. I moaned out loud for her to take me over and over again. I cried out, "Baby, fuck me. Make me your slut. Take me now!"

Many small orgasms poured out of me for the next several minutes, much to the delight of our voyeurs. Her fingers were Ecstasy in my pussy. I cried out, "Oh baby, don't stop, don't you ever stop. I have to have you touching me like that forever. Please don't stop". I finished with an earth shattering climax, screaming, "Oh my fucking god," over and over again. I was heartbroken when Erica took her magic fingers away from me, but I was so exhausted I started thinking that even she could not get another orgasm from me today.

Erica then put a challenge out to the crowd, "Let's play a little Russian roulette with our insatiable slut, shall we? I will wear this nice dildo she has been sucking on today. I will then proceed to fuck any or all of her holes. If she squirts when I make her come, then all of you may have your way with her including making her cum with this machine. If she comes again without squirting, we shall set her free from her bonds and take her back home."

I was out of it, but not enough to miss the part of me getting off this stage if I didn't squirt. I have never squirted during a climax before. I didn't a moment ago when the biggest orgasm of my life overtook me. I didn't squirt when my seductress played me like a violin solo. I didn't believe I had any orgasms left, so I felt like the end to this humiliation was near.

Erica now offered the deal for me to accept. Seeing no other choice I just nodded. Some of the crowd cheered, although I think it was mostly for Erica to succeed, so they could all have me.

She started by seductively planting kisses in strategic areas. After planting many on my torso, neck and stomach, she then started licking parts of my thighs. She planted more subtle kisses on my ass cheeks then she licked my inner thighs. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt her tongue tantalizing my clit. She returned her attention to my nipples, sucking them much harder this time. Either the vibration got turned down or most of my circulation went to my breasts, because my breasts were about to explode in pleasure. Erica showed the entire group just how to drive a woman crazy by simply sucking her breasts the way she was doing it to me. I screamed out loudly, begging her to never stop sucking my breasts.

Several minutes later she stood up and strapped the dildo on. She then told the crowd how she could make my pussy squirt with a simple 6 inch dildo. While the crowd was buzzing, Erica lifted me up an inch or so to take the vibrating dildo out of my overworked pussy. She pushed me forward a little and made me sit back down. Oh no, the large, vibrating dildo was now in my ass! I tried to relax and enjoy the upcoming pleasure offered to me by my beautiful Erica, but the pressure of having a large, thick dick in my ass was almost more than I could take. She untied my hands from the handle bar, but then bound them together as she leaned me back some. She suddenly appeared right in front me, looking into my lust filled eyes. I had to put my arms around the back of her neck to maintain my balance on the saddle, while keeping the vibrating dildo inside my ass. She played with me, softly touching and licking all over my body.

Her assault on me intensified as she started to fondle my breasts and kiss me all over. Her final move was to scoot a little closer, reach down to part my pussy lips and shove her strap-on toy into my wanting pussy. She pulled my face to hers and started kissing me like she owned me. I couldn't resist her sexual prowess and I tried to suck her tongue deep into my mouth. Her touching me was so erotic I couldn't stop grinding my body against hers and her strap-on. I knew I could never let this woman go with the way she made me feel. I was even more excited that there were dozens people getting off watching her have her way with me.

She was going for the big "O" from me now, as she started to grind her strap-on deep into my vibrating pussy. She started a hypnotic smattering of words that sent goose bumps all over me. She told me she loved me and loved to pleasure me especially in front of so many envious people. She kept making me beg for more, promising me I could eat her pussy every morning and lick Paul's cum out of her every night. She told me about all the wonderful pleasures my body would enjoy over the next several weeks. Erica told Paul to turn up both the movement and the vibration of the Sybian-like device all the way. I tilted my head back. She then held me by the back of my neck and starting to ravage my pussy with her dildo. She used her free hand to twist my nipples for awhile. Then she toyed with my clit. I couldn't believe how wet she was making me. Was I really going to climax at the hands of my new mistress again?

She continued her possession of me and my body by telling me how I wanted her to use me. I was helpless knowing full well that all this stimulation coming from my beautiful blonde lover was going to enslave me forever. Several minutes passed. A large vibrating dildo was having its way with my ass, Erica's dildo kept constantly pumping my pussy, her hot breath was all over me, the smell of her sex filled the air and her fingers were expertly massaging my clit. I wanted to cum like a volcano. Erica whispered softly into my ear, "Come baby now." Sure enough I did. Erica kept playing with my clit and leaned back slightly so the crowd could see me squirting all over my lovely new mistress. People actually started clapping and cheering. This time it was all for me. I was so euphoric I started to look into the crowd for my next lust filled encounter.

After I squirted my girl cum all over Erica, she held me close. She wiped two fingers over her body to gather some of my juices. She rubbed her moistened fingers over my lips. She playfully ordered me to open my mouth. She plunged her fingers into my mouth, telling me this is what pleasure tastes like. She whispered, "You are going to squirt hundreds of times for me, my pet." She told me that she loved me and she had always wanted me from the first day we met. She reminded me that I was her pet now, but that I would be rewarded every day for my loyalty.

Erica thanked the crowd for coming to their automated pleasure demonstration and reminded them they could order this fuck machine or many like it through the catalog or their website.

Wait. Was I going to be rewarded by not having to fuck everyone in the crowd? I have a feeling, now that Erica knows how to push all of my buttons. She can make me squirt anytime. She could now make a deal with all of her potential customers that if she fails to make me squirt all over the place, that they can get a free home tryout on one of their machines.

Erica put my collar and lease on me but allowed me to walk upright with my arm around her waist all the way back to the truck. I had forgotten that both of us were naked the whole walk through the parking lot. It wasn't a big deal because we were at the adult entertainment exhibit. We were going to the Nude Festival tomorrow to celebrate National Nude Day. I couldn't wait to walk around in the buff with my new mistress pulling on my lease in front of lots of other naked people. How many people will she make me pleasure or tease tomorrow? How many times will she make me cum in front of other people? Will she teach me how to pleasure her like she does me? How many orgasms have I had today?

I asked Erica if there would be any type of sexual demonstrations at the Nude Day Festival. She smiled at me and said, "Maybe we can show off your new trick." Pleasuring Erica in every way, including being her constant submissive, makes me happy, fulfilled and so sexually satisfied. My newest fantasy is to get Erica on that machine of theirs and make her squirt all over me. But first, I have to get her to lick my pussy into submission, after she ties me up, of course. I will have to remember that I have to be careful what I say or who I challenge, from now on.

Epilogue

How did things change from day one to two? The special blend Melanie inhaled had a common side effect of hallucinations, often deep in the sexual realm. After intense dreaming or hallucinating, it can be difficult to get back to sleep. Melanie got up to get something to drink and bumped into a very intoxicated Erica. Erica gave Melanie something to help her sleep, saying that the special blend may keep her up for days. In her intoxicated state, Erica decided to sneak a special pill into Melanie's hands to pay her back for the public display her and Paul had to put on. She swallowed it and they talked for awhile. When Melanie tried to leave the kitchen, Erica told her to stop. Then she turned the light off, stripped naked and came behind a helpless Melanie and had her way with her. She then led Melanie by her leash back to their bed. When morning came, she was still unconscious from the pill she took. That's when they decided to volunteer Melanie for their special VIP demonstration at the adult pleasures exhibit.

What made Melanie want to become Erica's pet? Erica later explained this phenomena to Melanie that when an attractive, sexually charged woman focuses all of her expertise on pleasuring another woman, it only takes mastering her pleasure centers to make her want to become a submissive. Erica's incredible sexual skills are what made Melanie unable to want anything else but to be with her. Erica also has tenacity, manipulation skills and extreme confidence to make sure her pets never consider leaving.

What happened to the promise to the crowd to use Melanie? While Melanie was not yet conscious, Erica explained to the crowd that fear of the unknown can be the biggest aphrodisiac there is. They were to play along with whatever she said to help foster an increase in the orgasmic pleasure of their subject. The more desperate the subject felt, the more helpless and orgasmic she would feel and the better the results.

What happened to Zack? Who knows what really happened to him. Perhaps an avid fan could create an ending for Zack. Maybe a sequel would be in order. Perhaps Erica promised him he could have his way with her if he came back for Melanie next weekend.