Careful What You Wish For Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to dominant denied husband.
1.2k words
4.23
75.4k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

Michelle had her husband, Shane, securely tied Michelle had her husband, Shane, securely tied to their bed. His hands and ankles bound, a ball gag on his mouth. His throbbing, desperate cock ached for attention after a month of denial.

Michelle was laying next to him now on her side, her naked body pressed against his. He hand was tracing across his chest, then lower to his abs and then to his thighs. She purposefully passed by his cock, and continued to trace her hand down his thigh.

"What do you think we should do first slave? I know how much you love being teased. I can't just give in and fuck you just yet. Maybe we'll start with a blowjob?"

She grinned at him as she moved into position, on her knees between his legs. She took her hand between her legs and gently played with her pussy. She was already soaked, thinking of how she was going to use her husband tonight. She loved making his fantasies come true, and tonight she intended to make completely blow his mind.

"Do you know how many times I got off while you were gone?"

Shane shook his head, and mumbled No into the gag.

"Neither do I. I lost count. It must have been at least a few dozen. Thinking of you, of how horny and desperate you were for me. It really got me going."

She pulled a finger from her pussy, and put it to her mouth.

"Do you want a taste slave? I know you've been dreaming about it for weeks."

She slowly sucked her finger clean, before inserting two more into her tight, wet, pussy.

Shane was frantically shaking his head yes. Desperate to taste his wife. She smiled at down at him.

"So eager. Good boy, just how I want you."

She reached down and unstrapped the gag from his head. His jaw was stiff as he attempted to o their bed. His hands and ankles bound, a ball gag on his mouth. His throbbing, desperate cock ached for attention after a month of denial.

Michelle was laying next to him now on her side, her naked body pressed against his. He hand was tracing across his chest, then lower to his abs and then to his thighs. She purposefully passed by his cock, and continued to trace her hand down his thigh.

"What do you think we should do first slave? I know how much you love being teased. I can't just give in and fuck you just yet. Maybe we'll start with a blowjob?"

She grinned at him as she moved into position, on her knees between his legs. She took her hand between her legs and gently played with her pussy. She was already soaked, thinking of how she was going to use her husband tonight. She loved making his fantasies come true, and tonight she intended to make completely blow his mind.

"Do you know how many times I got off while you were gone?"

Shane shook his head, and mumbled No into the gag.

"Neither do I. I lost count. It must have been at least a few dozen. Thinking of you, of how horny and desperate you were for me. It really got me going."

She pulled a finger from her pussy, and put it to her mouth.

"Do you want a taste slave? I know you've been dreaming about it for weeks."

She slowly sucked her finger clean, before inserting two more into her tight, wet, pussy.

Shane was frantically shaking his head yes. Desperate to taste his wife. She smiled at down at him.

"So eager. Good boy, just how I want you."

She reached down and unstrapped the gag from his head. His jaw was stiff, but his mouth wouldn't get any rest. His wife lowered her pussy onto his face immediately. Shane eagerly started licking, relishing every taste of her. He loved eating her out, probably more than she loved it.

"Oh my God. Oh fuck. Your tongue feels so good slave. I've missed this."

Michelle's sighed of pleasure turned into moans. The sounds were driving Shane crazy, his cock throbbed painfully as he tried to make his gorgeous wife cum. Eventually he was rewarded, she let out a scream as her body shook on top of him. As she came down from her first orgasm of the night, she looked at her husbands denied cock. It was steadily leaking pre-cum now. Literally crying for attention. Once she calmed down, she rested her pussy on his mouth again.

"Gently lick me slave. Don't get carried away, I just want to feel that amazing tongue of yours as you worship my pussy."

Shane was all too happy to keep pleasing his wife.

"Do you want some attention slave? Does MY cock want to feel my hands on it?"

She used her fingers to lightly stroke his cock. Very, very lightly. Shane's cock twitched in response, trying to get more friction. She kept the strokes tortuously light though.

"Or maybe you want my mouth on you?"

Michelle lightly blew on his cock. She breathes her hot breath on it. Her husband was going mad with desire now.

"Please! Please sweetheart! I need your mouth on me! I need to feel your mouth on my cock! I'm begging you!"

"YOUR cock? Excuse me?"

She roughly grabbed ahold of his balls in one hand. With the other she smacked them as hard as she could. Her husband screamed in pain, his stomach immediately aching and his full balls burning.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mistress! It's YOUR cock! You own it. Please. I'm sorry!"

"And who own these balls slave?"

"You do Mistress. You own them."

"That's right. I do. So I can do what I want with them right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Beg me to slap them again slave. Beg me to slap them harder. I want you to beg me to hurt you until you can't take it. Until your crying like a little bitch. Because you are my bitch, aren't you slave?" Michelle squeezed his balls in her hand for dramatic effect.

"Ye..yesss Mistress. I'm your bitch. I'm your slave. You own my cock and my balls. Please, please hurt me more. Anything to please you."

"Good boy."

Michelle raised herself off her husband's fave and for a moment he thought he was safe. Then he saw her holding the ball gag. His eyes pleaded for mercy, but he didn't dare say it out loud.

"Open your mouth fucktoy."

He obeyed. She strapped the gag tightly around his head. The next few minutes were filled with muffled screams. Shane struggled to get free from his bonds but couldn't. He tried screaming for his wife to stop, he tried to say Red but Michelle only laughed and told him there were no safe words to save him. When she was done he was completely defeated. Tears in his eyes, his balls were red and sore. His cock, still rock hard and leaking like crazy.

Michelle lowered her mouth to his cock.

"Hurting you has gotten me so fucking horny again slave. I need that cock in my mouth!"

She traces her tongue up the side of his cock, licking up the precum that was streaming out.

"Mmmm. Delicious."

She took the head of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue began circling his sensitive tip. He struggled against the bonds again. The attention already too much for him.

"Oh tonight is going to be so much fun..." She smiled and licked her lips.

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers