Careless Poppy

Story Info
"Ma-am, would you like me to count each one?"
2.2k words
4.23
10.4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

Poppy 22, approached the end of the side road, she was under 5 foot so only was only just able to see over the steering wheel. She had stunning hazel eyes with red shoulder length hair.

She was still fiddling with her seat belt, never looked and just pulled out.

Her, a 40 something business woman, did not have a chance to avoid her.

Their cars met as if in perfect waltz, and spun together.

They separated and pulled over into the side of the road.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she mumbled as she attempted to get out of her car, the seat belt still wrapped over her left arm, dragging her back in.

She calmly unbuckled her belt, something she was an expert at, one way and another, opened Her car door, and walked over to the hapless wreck who was the other car's driver.

"Now, calm down, take a deep breath," She said with an air of authority, She held the door open for her, took her hand and helped her out.

She soon settled and they began to talk about fault and insurances.

"Did you not realise that the road you came out of had a stop sign, and had I not just left the roundabout the collision would have been a lot worse?"

"Yes Ma-am, but I thought I would easily get out but I had it in the wrong gear."

"Such a silly thing to do, why if you were my girl I'd..."

She reached into her bag for Her notebook and pen, "and your name is?"

"Poppy, Poppy Brown Ma-am."

"And you passed your driving test?"

"Last Friday Ma-am, Mommy says I'm a late developer," her eyes now pointing down to her feet.

"And the car belongs to...?"

Poppy broke down, "My Mommy's," she blubbered, "please Ma-am, please what would you..." she stopped.

"Well girl, what would I what girl, spit it out?"

She spoke very quietly, "Please Ma-am," she took another deep breath, "If I were yours you, you, you would do what with me?"

She lifted her chin with Her finger.

Her well fashioned hair moving in the light breeze, "I was going to say what Poppy Brown," She spoke quietly and precisely, "If you were my daughter I would let you drive me to the end of this road and make sure you stopped. When you understood, I would take you back home and send you upstairs."

"Would you be sending me to bed Ma-am?"

"Quiet girl, you would then return to my study and I would make sure you understood the word, STOP. Now you tell Me, what will your Mommy say when you tell her you crashed his car?"

She hesitated, She lifted her chin higher. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ma-am, she would spank me wherever I was when I told her, then take me to my room for a taste of my bedroom belt."

"Would she let you take his car again do you think?"

"No Ma-am, and I'd be grounded."

"Anything else?"

She went even quieter, "My Mommy would probably give me a bed time spanking for at least week too, but, its not only that, its, well I have let my Mummy down with the trust he had in me."

"You seem very sure Poppy."

"Yes Ma-am, Mummy is the Head of our House, we don't have a Daddy, me and my brother and sister are taken in hand, to be taught manners, on a regular basis and shown how much we are loved."

Poppy began to sob and She pulled her to his chest, "Shhhhhhh petal, I understand."

She immediately felt safe, secure, and protected and sobbed her heart out.

She took out a pure white unused cotton hanky, opened it up, and moved her head back and wiped her tears; She then gave her it to blow her nose.

She wrote something in Her notepad, and tore it out.

"Here are your 2 options as I see it Poppy, the first as you said, you tell your Mommy what you did and accept her punishing you, losing her trust, being grounded, and losing the use of her car, or..."

She stood back and lifted her chin again so they had eye contact.

"Or, you give your Mommy this note, on it is My name and address, you can tell her I failed to stop and accept full responsibility, that is the truth, had I stopped we would not be here now.

You will apologise and ask her to take your bedroom belt to you to teach you to be more careful."

"Oh thank you Ma-am, may I please do that...?"

She cut her off, "Quiet girl, I have not finished, you will then report to My house for an after work spanking @ 6.00 each Monday, for 5 weeks, and in-between too if I feel you need it."

She stopped and waited for her response.

"Yes Ma-am."

"That way you sill have His trust, you are not grounded and you will still be able to use her car."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you, may I please choose that option Ma-am, oh and Ma-am, what will I call You?"

"You are doing just fine as it is."

"Yes Ma-am"

***********

"Mommy?"

"Yes Poppy?"

All in one breath so she was not interrupted, "I have had a slight accident, a car ran into me and scraped your car, but he said it was his fault and sent you his details."

Her Mommy came closer to her and saw she had been crying, she immediately took her in her arms kissing her forehead and led her to the lounge, sat down with her and cuddled her.

As a girl, her instincts brought on the tears and she sobbed in His arms.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Poppy"

"Mommy, please would you take my belt to me; I must have been so careless?"

"Yes of course," she stood and took her by the hand and led her upstairs.

She let her freshen up whilst she waited in her bedroom, when she came in she saw she had already placed three pillows in the centre of her bed.

She lifted of her jumper and laid it on the floor, she unhooked her bra, and let her pert breasts bounce free and she bent over and place it on top of her jumper.

She lowered her jeans zip and removed them, fingers each side of her knickers she lowered them to her knees, and then removed them altogether.

"Should I put my nighty on Mommy as I usually do before a spanking?"

"Little point now I think," she stood, and unhooked the belt from behind Poppy's bedroom door.

Poppy jumped onto the bed and over the pillows. Her legs open just wide, enough for her lips to split open, Mommy said, when her legs were open this amount she had more bottom to aim at.

She heard her belt being pulled from its hook, stretched her hands to grasp her wrought iron bed head, raised her bottom, and held her breath.

Mommy did not keep her waiting long.

She knew how much she needed it, as she had asked for the belt and not a spanking first.

Whhoosshh Ccrraacckk, OWWWWWW

Whhoosshh Ccrraacckk, OWWWWWW

Whhoosshh Ccrraacckk, OWWWWWW

Mommy did not hold back, she never, ever did, she took 10 hard swipes across her young tight bottom and was soon crying hard.

Mummy stopped, put back the belt as she sobbed, then picked her up into her arms and cuddled her, rubbing her welted hot bottom.

After a few minutes, she stood her up in front of her and told her how much she loved her, her sister and brother, and how lucky she was to have them all.

She kissed her forehead and told her to bathe, get dressed, and come downstairs, which she did.

Mom made sure the kids were kept under control. even though they were all now over 20. It was not unusual to see one two and sometimes 3 lining up to go over the kitchen table for a whipping from her own dads belt she inherited, it also did not matter who was in the house at the time. Punishment was swift and immediate and always naked.

************

It was 5.59 pm as Poppy rang the doorbell.

She went to ring it again as She opened the door.

She looked around her, "Poppy Brown reporting for my first spanking Ma-am."

She stood back and opened the door wider and Poppy entered, she waited in the hallway as She closed the door.

"You will go into that room on the right, My study, remove your jeans, lower your knickers to your knees, hands on head, and select a corner to stand in."

"Yes Ma-am, I understand."

Poppy left the hall and entered the study.

She placed her jacket over a chair back and removed her jeans, folding them carefully and placing them over her jacket.

She put her hand down the front of her knickers to make sure she was still smooth, she touched each lip, and over her clit, it felt so good as her finger entered her pussy. Without thinking she removed her jumper and bra and placed them on top of her jeans.

She quickly jumped as she heard footsteps, rushed to a corner, lowered her knickers to her knees, and placed her hands on her head.

She entered the study and sat at Her desk admiring the naked form of the little elf she now had under her spell.

Poppy felt Her eyes on her bottom as he picked up the phone and made a call.

She so needed to touch her pussy, her legs were rubbing backwards and forward to relieve the urge.

"Excuse Me," She put Her hand over the mouthpiece. "Poppy, keep still, step a stride back, legs apart and bend over with your hands on your shins."

Poppy did it without question and She finished Her conversation.

Poppy felt a hand on the small of her back.

"Your Mommy certainly knows how to use a belt Poppy," She rubbed the welts, gently at first, then rough enough to get a responsive moan, quickly followed by a reign of hard spanks.

Ma-am attempted to cover all her bottom with scores of slaps; She was a lot firmer than her Mommy was, and just as hard, maybe harder.

She was soon sobbing, a very important part of any naughty little girls spanking.

She stopped, and left her still bent over to sob; She sat back down at Her desk and admired Her handy work and Poppy's pleasing little breasts just hanging down off her body..

"You may stand and face Me."

"You may come here and sit on My knee"

"Yes Ma-am," she stumbled, "Ma-am may I take my knickers off completely?"

"Yes of course."

Poppy removed her knickers and sat on Her knee; She hugged her and patted her bottom.

"You are allowed to relieve yourself or would you like help."

Poppy blushed the colour of her bottom and pushed her shaved pussy up towards Her hand. Ma-am pushed into her pussy as she rubbed on her red, sore bottom, she soon trembled with a magnificent cum, and another, and a third.

She relaxed into Her arms as She kissed her forehead.

"You have been a good girl today Poppy, make sure you are not late next Monday, or you will feel what the stripe of the cane feels like"

"Yes Ma-am, and thank you Ma-am."

"Would you like me to dress you like you do with little girls?"

"Oh yes please Ma-am, like my mummy used to."

"Hop off my knee and bring me an item of clothing, yo think the most important, piece by piece."

Poppy went for her knickers and Ma-am pulled them up to her knees and wanted one last look at Poppy's lovely skinny bottom, She lent her over Her knee, gave it a few more spanks and a rub and stood her back up. Ma-am took a Kleenex from Her desk and wiped Poppy's glowing slit, then pulled up her knickers.

Next her jeans, tight but fit her slim form just perfectly. Then her bra and handed it to Ma-am.

She looked at the label, 30A and big at that, She chuckled as She said, "Your Mommyy was quite correct, a very late developer!"

Ma-am rubbed Poppy's nipples to stand them up on end again, She did love to see a young girls nipples pushing out from the tiniest breasts, not even half a handful.

**********

A week later and Poppy stood under the porch, it was 5.59... 6.00... 6.01... 6.02... 6.03.

Poppy rang the doorbell.

"I'm sorry I'm late Ma-am."

"You will be girl, you will be!" She smirked as he let her in.

She went straight to Her study, removed her jeans, lowered, and kicked off her knickers, pulled out Ma-am's chair and bent over it, her bottom HIGH in the air.

"Poppy, I always cane, naked."

She stood and threw off her jumper.

"Ah, extra strokes for no bra."

Poppy smiled as she bent over the chair again, her pointed nipples touching His seat.

"Yes Ma-am, thank you."

Would you not need a warm up spanking Poppy?"

"No Ma-am, thank you for offering, maybe later Ma-am, naked again."

She tittered just as the first cut was placed on her Sit Spot, and she withdrew her breath quickly.

"Ma-am?"

"Now what Poppy?"

"Ma-am, would you like me to count each one?"

"No Poppy, you would soon lose count," it was Her turn to titter as the second stroke fell just above the first.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers