Caren's Long Wee-end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank-you mistress, thank-you, you are far too kind," said Tanya, in a fawning tone which was even too much for Caren.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Tanya, it's just a trinket for you to remember your place, it's not Cartier for crying out loud," she said, all the time fingering her truly expensive "Execubitch" bracelet.

"In fact," said Caren, her voice now assuming a sterner tone, "I think you're taking the piss out of me. And you know what happens when I think that, don't you, slutbitch?"

Tanya knew very well indeed and began to back away from her menacingly advancing mistress. Caren moved inexorably closer and closer to Tanya until the brunette was backed up against the wall, her prickle-lined briefs doing devilish work on her buttocks as she pressed against the wall.

Caren stopped about a yard in front of her victim and snapped: "Hands onto your breasts, stroke 'em, now!"

Tanya raised her hands slowly to her leather-encased boobs and began to run them over her globes, increasing the anguish already being imparted by the inner lining of the leather cups.

Caren hooked her riding crop into the right side of her chaps, held her cigarette holder in a haughty pose in her left hand and lifted her right hand, the leather glove gleaming only a foot from Tanya's right cheek.

"What are you, darling – what are you?" demanded the lissom blonde, in a piercingly quiet but menacing voice.

"I'm your slutbitch, mistress," said Tanya, in a quavering voice.

"Slut," snapped Caren, her gloved hand slapping into Tanya's cheek as she said it, the blow flicking the woman's face across to her left.

Caren moved her glove off to Tanya's left and as she slapped her slave with the glove in a stinging forehand she snapped "Bitch".

Then the backhand on her right cheek. "Slut." Forehand on left cheek. "Bitch." Another backhand. "Slut." A final forehand. "Bitch."

Caren stopped, breathing a little more heavily. This was one of the supreme moments of domming the little sub bitch, the face slapping. It wasn't teeth-rattling, it merely reddened the secretary's cheeks, but Caren felt such a frisson of power run through her at these moments that she almost came on the spot – or that was how she felt; that moment, of course, would have to wait for the slutbitch's oral obeisance.

But now it was time to move on. "Kitchen," she snapped, "pour my piss into a champagne bottle, you know where it is. Then a tray, two flutes and a bottle of Krug in my ante-chamber – and hurry, slutbitch!"

Caren walked into the smaller bedroom beside her much larger, more sumptuous room. She pulled off her boots – a task which possibly should have been done by Tanya, she mused – and lay back on the Napoleonic-style bed, a sort of couche-de-sexe, still in her chaps and bra.

She knew what the slutbitch would be doing. First she would find a bottle of long-emptied champagne in a plastic bucket in a cupboard in the kitchen. She would then place a plastic funnel in the top of the bubbly bottle, pour the contents of her slut bowl into the bottle, place it on a large silver tray, accompanied with two champagne flutes – one made from the finest Waterford crystal, the other from nasty clear plastic.

Finally, Tanya would place an ice bucket with a lot of ice cubes in it on the tray, put a bottle of Krug Blanc de Blancs Clos du Mesnil in the bucket and carry it into Caren's ante-chamber. The load may be heavy, but Tanya was a strong young lady.

Caren refrained from the temptation of running her fingers along her boiling sex trench. This was a job for Tanya, and not for her fingers, but her mouth and tongue.

At last Caren heard the clip-clop of Tanya's high heels as she neared the room and entered, bearing her load. The red bra and briefs gleamed on her fine, full figure.

Carefully Tanya deposited the tray on a low table beside the couchette, and then removed the foil from the Krug, eased out the cork and poured her mistress a full flute of the French champagne.

Next, she poured a glass of urine from the other bottle into the chipped, cheap and nasty plastic flute. The bottle which contained Caren's urine amused the wealthy dominatrix – Korbel, cheap, nasty, Californian plonk. Such a lovely contrast from the noble Krug, she decided.

Tanya rose and passed the Krug in its elegant crystal flute to her mistress, then picked up her nasty little plastic thing.

Caren smiled at the young submissive, standing so obediently by the bed and lifted her glass in salutation. "Here's to friendship," she laughed and sipped on her Krug. Tanya whispered "To friendship, mistress" and sipped on her drink, then grimaced as the bitter liquid went down her throat.

The bitch boss licked her lips almost lasciviously. "Shit, I love Krug," she said, relishing the words. "Some people swear by Dom Perignon, others by Louis Roederer Cristal, but give me good old Krug, any day. Oh, by the way, how's your wine, darling?"

Caren had now dropped "slutbitch", she was in a now teasing frame of mind, her face slapping had moved her onto the "loving" phase of their scenario.

Tanya looked at her boss and smiled, albeit a little wanly. "It's lovely, Caren," she said, playing along with Caren after the signal of being addressed as "darling".

"Oh that's good," smiled the wealthy woman, "because I had it specially bottled for you, which is a real honour, believe you me. I doubt very much whether the Henri, Remi and Olivier – the brothers Krug? - did as much for me with this lovely Blanc de Blancs."

And although she was on first-name terms with the Krug brothers, Caren was pretty sure that they would not bottle a special champagne, even forher.

She then Caren pressed the flute to her lips and this time took a deeper draught, a signal, of course, to her slave to follow suit. Tanya blinked her eyes shut and winced as the strong urine flowed into her.

Seeing that her boss's glass was nearly empty, Tanya re-poured the Krug, almost bringing the biscuity bubbles to the rim of the flute. To match her mistress, she also topped up her own "beverage".

"Enough of this teasing," smiled Caren, staring her secretary directly in the eye. "It's time we had some fun." And with that, the 34-year-old drained her flute in one long swallow. Tanya, of course, was forced to do the same.

Caren placed the glass on her bedside table, indicated to Tanya to arrange the plumped up pillows behind her head and shoulders, parted her thighs wide, and said softly: "Please me, darling – and slowly, I'm in no hurry."

The punishment-attired brunette climbed onto the couchette and placed a fervent kiss of submission on each inner side of her domina's thighs, inhaling as she did the wonderfully musky, earthy but intoxicating pussy perfume which issued from Caren's smoothly-shaven sex.

The rich bitch sighed with pleasure as she felt Tanya's lips brush lightly, then more and more firmly against her labia lips in oral adoration, then as her tongue flicked out and pressed gently into her gushing-wet vagina.

After this attention to her sex, Caren shifted her buttocks up slightly, a signal for the ever-attentive Tanya to transfer her attentions to her employers rosebud anus, pert, dark brown and with hints of inner pink. Tanya's educated tongue worked its way into the outer anal lips and pressed up slightly, sending thrills of excitement and domination through her boss's beautiful body.

After a minute or so in that lovely inner sanctum, Tanya pulled away, traced up to her boss's cunt, then drove between her labia lips and fastened on her engorged clitoris.

A "Yeeees" sound escaped in a hiss from Caren's mouth as her slutbitch – or now, more correctly, her love slave – found the tempting target and began to lick, suck and kiss fervently on its rigidity.

Caren's hands came down and gripped the working girl's head, one hand still clasping the elegant trademark cigarette holder. Caren forgot all about her "slowly, no hurry" instruction. She had spent much of the day dreaming about how Tanya was going to drive her wild with her long, lashing tongue and now the moment had arrived, Caren flung all control to the wind.

"Yes, you've got it, don't stop, darling, don't stop, go all the fucking way – go, go, go!" she roared and within seconds her orgasm was smashing and bashing at her pussy, sending her into a thrusting, graunching, grinding display of fevered orgasm.

To obtain some control, the 26-year-old was forced to put her hands under her employer's buttocks and hang on desperately as the receiver of her oral caresses bellowed to her climax with a long, drawn-out but exultant "Fuuuuuuck!"

Tanya lay still, occasionally kissing her mistress's minge, her breasts still mashed uncomfortably down on the hard mattress, the prickles sending little jabs of pain and pleasure through her boobs. And she realised she was happy.

Finally, Caren pushed her employee away, looked down at her sex-smeared face and smiled. "Time for another Krug, I think, my dear. Oh, and please help yourself to another flute of my fine wine. I know you like it so."

"Boss," said Tanya, as she set about pouring the drinks, "you are so kind."

I know, thought Caren, accepting her flute of Krug, I know.

To be continued...

12