Caressing the Blade

Story Info
Light bondage & sexual tension to cut with a knife.
1k words
4.12
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my love

Another long day of work Jason is relieved to be home. The cool air hits his rugged sweat soaked skin and for a moment he forgets he is not being greeted at the door by Kristen as usual...the house is quiet, a single candle burns in each room.

He pulls back the curtain just as she's walking out to greet him she bumps into him with delight...the smell of his sweat dripping down his neck sparks something in her. She's already been craving him all day she leans into him and delivers a sweet wet kiss he smiles and says. "Why hello my sweetie".

Instantly hardened, Jason sees her desires clearly. She's dressed in a tight black dress with a pleated skirt, black panty hose and knee high boots. Jason pulls her in for another sultry kiss, enamored with the smooth warmth of her tongue rolling over his. His cock growing harder and their hearts beating faster. Kristen pulls back biting her lip giving Jason a smirk and properly greets him.

"Welcome home honey...I've been wet all day thinking about your hard cock deep inside me. I'm so glad you're home". He knows fully what his dirty girl wants and the craving is mutual.

Jason grabs both of her hands behind her back holding them with only one of his large rough hands and using the other to grapple her throat to pull Kristen in close to him kissing her neck. She lets out a sensual breath knowing he's going to take her. Jason backs her into the room still kissing on her sweet skin he presses his cock against her and whispers in her ear. "Wet for me? Prove it".

In one motion he turns her around firmly, his hand on the back of her neck, bends her sternly over the massage table lifting her skirt to affirm her wetness for him.

"No panties, sweetie?" He says rubbing his fingers against the black mesh as her wetness soaks through the tights...he begins rubbing her and grips her pussy lips between his two fingers.

"More." Kristen moans as she tries to grind into him for more pressure.

Snap! He punishes her pussy with a flick of his wrist for being impatient. Kristen let's out a whimper.

Jason reaches into his back pocket to retrieve his work utility knife...pressing his fingers to her wetness once more he spreads her legs.

"Don't move." He opens the knife and slowly presses the tip of the blade to her pussy. Slightly afraid, she is paralyzed with an electrifying arousal. He eases the knife forward until he feels the blade puncture a hole in the tights. Her pink pussy, indeed wet, is peeking through the hole he has cut.

Jason inserts his finger through the slit he has made and begins to finger her. His dirty girl who waited all day for him is writhing in excitement.

She can barely control herself and says to him, "It's not nice to only tease me, let's see how well you like it." Dropping to her knees...slowly, she sucks his cock taking him in inch by delicious inch flicking her tongue over the head of his glistening dick driving him wild. Kristen goes all the way down on Jason and he lets out of a sigh of pleasure as he feels his cock tickling the back of her throat. She slides up the shaft back to sucking only the tip.

Jason grabs the back of her neck and forces her to take it all. Regaining control of his slut now he picks her up and binds her wrists together with a scrap of ribbon nearby. Jason starts in again fingering her wet hole and allows his sweet slut to grind her hips into his hand. Kristen moaning with anticipation begs for more, but Jason reminds her once more he's in control of her.

Holding her down against the table he lands a firm spanking on her ass enjoying her booty jiggling and the mournful gasp his dirty girl let's out as she arches her back in pleasure.

"Fuck me." She says with pleading eyes.

Jason, filled with a ravenous urge, rips the slit he made a bit larger and slowly teases her with his fat cock. She manages to back herself onto him a few times only enough for the head of his dick to slightly enter her.

SMACK!! "Behave." He says to her.

"MORE! PLEASE?" She begs...screaming.

He gives into her and slowly...inch by inch...he enters her tight pink pussy. Rocking back and forth together he can feel the added friction from her soaked tights wrapped around his cock. The sensation incredible, he's tantalizingly fucking her slowly but her sexy moaning and perfect pussy is pushing him closer to the edge. Jason's rough hands grab her ass as he slams her onto his cock repeatedly.

Just as she thought she was going to cum Jason lies flat on his back and instructs his slut to ride him in reverse. Hands still bound. She straddles him and lowers herself onto him.

"NOW!!" Jason demands as he grabs her hips and slams her all the way down on his cock.

"F-f-fuck-k!!" Kristen screams.

She leans forward to give him a clear view of his fat cock penetrating her. Her pussy sliding up and down and grinding slowly gradually building a faster pace. Her own cum dripping down his cock.

Jason can take no more. He once more spanks her to subdue her pleasure from taking over her. Holding Kristen's hips as she grinds and forces her to ride him harder.

"Still she is moaning and begging for?" He thinks, as if challenged to ravage her more intensely. Jason thrusts into her deeper and harder and faster! "More...more...yes-s-s...oh god...oh-h-h-h...Jason!" Kristen cries out finally as she reaches orgasm her pussy clenches in a fit of spasms which sends her Jason over the edge. He holds her down on him as a load of cum floods inside of her...wave after wave he sighs sounds of euphoric release. He watches her slowly lift off of his cock as he blows his final load in her, watching their cum drip down his hardened cock pleases him.

He smiles and she places her head on his chest, grinning, cheeks flushed with pleasure. He pulls her in close and kisses her and they blissfully embrace.