Caretaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was rubbing my still erect cock on her dripping wet folds lubing it up her juices. Before I know it she is sliding it into her and lets out a big moan of pleasure as my head forces it's way in. She was super tight and had to go slow to allow her pussy to stretch out to my size.

Once she finally was able to take it all in she just sat there kissing me letting her tight hole get used to the massive invader inside it. She slowly rode me little by little until she was able to really take me deep and hard inside her. The whole time I was either rubbing and smacking her ass or fondling and sucking on her tits.

It didn't take long after she had gotten up to speed for her orgasm to build again. I could feel it coming as her vaginal walls began squeezing my cock and she throw her head back with a loud moan. Once it started she was on autopilot as her orgasm took over and she began to just slammed down on me hard before screaming out then collapsed on top of me.

She laid there trying to catch her breathe with my cock deeply imbedded inside her. Once she had come down enough I rolled her over without sliding out of her. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders before I slowly started to thrust deep inside her.

She reach up to grab my hips and start guiding me into her deeper and rougher. I could feel my head crashing into her cervix but she kept pulling me into her deeper. After a few minutes of this she shouted out "Fuck me harder........pound that pussy!!!"

So I began to really slam into her I even lean forward bending her in half so I could get as deep as I could. She loved it and was just screaming for more and more. Soon I was pounding her so hard I thought I was going to hurt her but then she screamed out "YES....YES.....HARDER......HARDER......FUCK ME..HARDER....OH GOD...POUND IT...HURT ME....HURT ME....HURT ME!!!!"

I responded in just ramming her as hard as I could while she screamed under me. It didn't take long for another orgasm to rolled through her body and I started to slow down as it did but she kept screaming to keep going. I could feel her juices squirting out as I did and soon the room was filled with the slapping sounds of our bodies along with the squishing sound of her soaking wet pussy.

Even with all this going on I was lasting a lot longer since I had cum in her mouth beforehand. I fucked her hard through two more screaming orgasms that she squirted a lot during before I could feel my orgasm work it's way up. Soon I was pumping even more juices into her already sopping wet cunt as I shot five huge ropes of my seed inside her.

Once I had finish coming, I rolled off her collapsing on the bed leaving her pussy a gaping wide soaking wet mess. We were both dripping in sweat as she was gasping for air and I was on the verge of passing out.

After several minutes I was able to get up and when I looked down at her she was still lying in the same position. She was on her back with her legs spread open wide and her pussy looked like a wreck. It was beet red still gaping open with my semen oozing out of it and a huge wet spot under her from her juices that she squirted out.

Finally after about 20 minutes she was able to get up and once she did she could barely stand or walk. Embarrassed she looked at me and said "I don't know what came over me.......I...I usually don't like rough sex.......But once you were in me I....I....I just couldn't get enough of you."

Not knowing what to say I just kissed her "Is that really a bad thing?"

"Guess not........But now I feel worse then I did after I got out of the hospital........But strangely in a really good way." she said as I help her into the bathroom.

We went straight for the shower and washed each other off. Afterwards since my bed was such a mess we decide to go to the room she was using and passed out once we hit the sheets.

The next morning we were awaken by the phone ringing non-stop. Once I felt like going to get it I found out it was Emily. Apparently she had been trying to get ahold of Mandy for weeks and had lost my number somehow.

We talked for awhile before hanging up and I went back into the room were Mandy was waiting for me "Who was that?"

"That was Emily she had lost my number and couldn't get ahold of you for some reason." I said.

"She's always losing my number even though it hasn't changed in years" She replied with an eye rolled before adding "I think you either rearranged or broke my insides with the monster cock of yours."

"Well you will have plenty of time to rest before you can use it again." I said as she looked at me puzzled "Emily's flight gets in this evening and guess where she wants to stay."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories