Caribbean Cruise Nightmare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ral and Din stood again and drank from the cup. They would each take a swallow and then pass the cup back and forth. They seem to be savoring every drop of the thick sticky liquid.

I lay there, still totally paralyzed, my mind whirring with thoughts. What was happening and why? When would this drug wear off? Did Ral and Din have sinister plans for us?

Ral and Din finished drinking from the cup and smiled at one another. Then they embraced and then kissed. I looked at them and somehow they seemed different. The lines on their faces seem to have changed. I thought perhaps it was the care and food and drink we had provided. But I was wrong.

Ral and Din grabbed my wife gently by the arms and lifted her to her feet. They led her slowly down the steps to our stateroom. I tried to move something, an arm, maybe a leg. I wanted to stop what was going on. But I still felt so weak.

Ral and Din returned a minute later and pulled Gary to his feet. They led him downstairs to the stateroom, his eyes vacate as they did. I slowly turned my head as I saw them disappear downstairs.

I lay there struggling with my thoughts. I do not know how much time had passed, but my thoughts suddenly began to get a bit clearer. I moved my head from side to side and it responded slowly. I lifted my arm and moved my hand slowly in front of my face.

I pushed slightly and slowly rolled onto my side and then my stomach. I tried to push myself up, but could not move my legs much, so I could get them under me. I slowly moved my hands out in front of me and pulled myself ahead slightly. I was crawling, but it was slow and agonizing.

I pulled myself slowly across the floor until I got to the stairs. I began to hear rhythmic noises like chanting and groans and moans. I reached out to the first step and pulled myself to it. I reached down to the next one pulled as hard as I could, moving my body down the stairs.

I felt such weakness and exhaustion, but I fought on and on, seemingly only moving inches at a time, until I reached another step and then another. My head finally got low enough and I could see through the door of the stateroom as I lifted my head from the steps I was heading down.

My heart sank as I saw Gary was on top of my wife and he was pumping in and out of her at a furious intense pace. His big black ass was flexing on every thrust into my wife whose arms and legs were now wrapped around him fucking him back as intensely as he was fucking her.

They were groaning and grunting in unison as he fucked her hard fast and deep. I could hear my wife making squealing sounds unlike anything she'd ever done while we made love. Ral and Din were sitting one either side of them, facing away from me, seemingly chanting like they were cheering them along.

Gary's actions suddenly became extremely frantic and his grunting loud and intense. His ass pushed deeply into my wife and I heard her scream as loudly as I'd ever heard her before, as her entire body shook while Gary pumped his cum deep within her.

She continued to scream loudly on every thrust, as Gary kept pumping more and more of his cum deep with her. I saw her pump back up against him as her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as they came together.

Gary pumped for several more seconds and then stopped, collapsing on top of my wife. Her arms fell to her side and her legs released their tight grip around his waist. Ral and Din slowly rolled him to the side.

Din again fellated Gary and cleaned his huge black penis. Ral again placed a cup at my wife's oozing opening. At that point I was able to moan something and the sound made them turn around and see me laying halfway down the stairs.

Din finished cleaning Gary and then came and got me. She led me to a chair by the bed and sat me there. I struggled to stand, but could not. I tried to ask them why, but still could only moan.

I watched as Ral and Din again shared the cup. They drank until they emptied it. I wanted to stand up, scream at them, but I could barely move and speak. Din kneeled before me and began to fellate me. The feeling was still intense and I found myself staring at the ceiling as she did it.

I moved my head back down to find Ral in front of me holding a bowl that was smoking. I tried to move my head, but it was held in place and I inhaled the smoke deeply.

My head got fuzzy and I began to lose consciousness. I recall being pulled to my feet and being placed on top of my wife. I can recall entering her, but little else afterwards.

I awoke the next morning, extremely groggy. As I struggled to regain my wits, I realized I was tied to the chair I was sitting in. I tried to pull at my restraints, but I was held too tight. My throat was dry and I tried to speak softly and found my voice dry and raspy.

I called out my wife's name and heard stirring down below and someone coming up the steps. I turned to see who was coming, and saw a face I did not recognize. It was a woman, but she wasn't Din. She was smiling and her long hair was flowing as she approached me. She was young and so beautiful.

What in the world was going on?

12