Caribbean Cruise Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day brings more adventures.
2.1k words
4.36
133.4k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,151 Followers

I sat there trying to collect my thoughts as the young woman approached me. She smiled and touched my face. I tried to ask where my wife and who she was, but the words came out raspy and slurred. The young woman caressed my face softly, while she smiled at me, and then she walked away.

I tried to call out to her, but could not. Suddenly another figure appeared, a young man. He smiled and embraced the young woman and then he looked at me. He approached me smiling. I tried again to speak, but could not. He looked into my eyes and then walked away.

Suddenly I began to realize who these two were. It was Ral and Din! Somehow they were younger. What in the world was going on?

I watched as they milled around in the galley. Din then approached me with a bowl and Ral went back downstairs carrying two bowls. She smiled and scooped something out of the bowl and fed it to me.

I was very hungry and thirsty and I opened my mouth and took what was offered. It was a sweet syrupy mixture and I swallowed it greedily. I wanted to ask her what was going on. Where my wife was? How had the two of them been transformed like this?

But I felt so weak, so thirsty, and so hungry. I eagerly took what Din offered me.

Din smiled as she fed me the contents of the bowl. My stomach began to feel full again and my throat no longer dry. I tried to speak again, and Din held her finger up to my lips and smiled. She told me that all would be answered in time. Then she walked away and went downstairs.

My mind began to race as I began to recall the events of last night. How I had watched Gary fuck my wife, and how my wife had seemed to enjoy it. My stomach began to twist in knots as I recalled more and more of what happened.

Then my thoughts began to get jumbled again. My eyes began to have trouble focusing. My vision got blurry and my body got weaker and weaker. I noticed movement to my left and saw people ascend the stairs from the stateroom below. I blinked and shook my head, trying to clear the cobwebs from my brain, but could not.

The people got closer and I saw it was Din and Gary. She was leading him to a chair next to me. He was nude and his big black cock was erect. His eyes looked glassy as she sat him in the chair. His hands were tied behind him and then to the chair as mine were.

I tried to speak, but could not. I turned my head to look at Gary and saw him staring off into space with a blank expression on his face. Din stood in front of us and slowly removed her clothes. Her body was lovely and firm, her breasts full and perky. She smiled as she kneeled in front of Gary.

She took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it. Gary moaned and thrust up into her sucking mouth. She sucked him slowly for several minutes, and then moved over to me. My cock was already hard and I involuntarily thrust up into her warm wet mouth as it encircled my cock.

I noticed more movement to my left and saw my wife being led upstairs by Ral. His body was now young, strong, and firm. He led my nude wife to the center of the floor and laid her down. He reached on the table and got a small bowl. He kneeled in front of my wife and poured the contents of the bowl onto her pubic area.

Din stood up and got another small bowl from the table. She moved in front of Gary and poured some of the liquid onto his large black cock and slowly stroked it as she spread it all around. She then took the same hand and rubbed some of the liquid around her vaginal area.

Din straddled Gary and inserted his cock into her. I watched her face show pleasure as she slid more and more of him into her. She locked her hands around his shoulders as she began to thrust and pump against his cock. Gary began to moan and grunt as she did.

My eyes slowly went to my wife; Ral was pushing the liquid into her vagina as he stroked his long thick black cock with the other hand. He did this for several minutes until he got between her legs and pushed himself into my wife.

My wife’s glassy eyes rolled back into her head as Ral fucked her slowly and deeply. She groaned and raised her legs up so she could get more of Ral into her. I watched as her pelvis thrust back against him.

I tried to struggle against my bonds holding me, but could not move. My eyes went to Din and Gary as I heard their moaning becoming louder and louder. Din leaned back and was grinding her pelvis urgently against Gary as she fucked him. Gary leaned his head back as he groaned and orgasmed deep within Din. Din closed her eyes as he body shook also. Her mouth open in a large OOOOO as she came also.

She slowly moved off of Gary and immediately mounted me. I cannot describe the feeling of her tight hot wet vagina as it encircled and engulfed my hard cock. I was immediately lost in lust and began to pump against her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, as she had done with Gary and pumped urgently against me. I was lost in the feeling. My mind was lost in sexual thoughts as Din fucked me better than I had ever been fucked. Her pussy seemed to contain thousands of tiny fingers that were caressing and delighting my cock.

I groaned deeply as my orgasm approached. I looked at Din who has a look of lust I will never forget. She seemed to be telling me to seed her, to cum in her, and I did.

I groaned and shot what felt like a gallon of cum deep within her pussy. I felt myself being milked, as I pumped more and more into her. I had ever cum like that in my entire life.

She fucked me slowly until I was dry. Then she slowly got off of me and fellated me, drinking the mixture of Gary’s juices and ours. She seemed to be savoring every drop. Once my cock was cleaned, she went to Gary and cleaned his still hard cock.

My mind was lost in sexual thoughts until I heard a scream that I recognized as my wife’s. My eyes slowly focused on her. Her eyes were wide open and she was screaming in delight as Ral fucked her hard and deep.

I watched as Ral raised himself up on his hands and began to pound his hard black cock into my wife. She reached up and gripped his ass, pulling it into her as she squealed and screamed in delight. She was utterly lost in desire.

Ral groaned deeply and thrust himself hard into my wife and moaned as he exploded deep within her. My wife screamed and rolled her head from side to side as she came to a shuddering climax. More intense than any I’d ever seen her have.

Ral and Din then repeated their routine with the bowl and the mixture of juices from my wife and Din. They drank and shared the mixture with each other until it was gone. It was then I realized what had made them young.

I must have passed out. I do not recall much after that until I felt Din caressing my check. She was smiling. I tried to talk but she held her finger to my lips and told me not to try. She could see the questions I had and she said she would explain all to me in time.

She told me my wife was fine and she would take me to her if I wanted. I nodded my head slowly and she grabbed me by the arm and slowly raised me to my feet. She slowly led me down the stairs to the stateroom door, which was closed. She turned the knob and slowly opened it.

The room smelled of sweat and sex. My eyes slowly focused on the bed. I saw Gary on his knees, his ass thrusting in a quick hard pace. I quickly realized it was my wife he was thrusting in and out of. Din slowly moved me to a chair by the bed and sat me down. It was then I slowly took in the rest of the scene.

My wife was on her hands and knees and Ral was sitting in front of her with his legs spread. My wife was sucking Ral’s cock urgently while Gary pounded her hard from behind. Her eyes were open wide; almost as if she was frightened, but I realized it was lust, not fear that was a hold of her body.

She was unaware of my presence and only aware of the two men who were using her body. Gary’s hands had my wife’s hips firmly in their grip as he fucked her hard with his huge black cock. Ral was smiling as he let my wife’s head bob up and down on his erection.

Gary’s black skin was coated in sweat as he pounded his cock into my wife, grunting hard on every thrust. I realized he was now a more willing participant in the action, as was my wife. I watched as her cheeks sink in as she sucked Ral’s cock while Gary fucked her.

Gary began to grunt and fuck my wife with increased urgency. He groaned and pushed deep as he lifted my wife by her hips off the bed and pumped his cum deep into her. My wife squealed through her cock filled mouth as she came with Gary. Her eyes turning white as she did.

Gary pumped hard into her for a few thrusts more and then withdrew to lie beside my wife and Ral. My wife, with no urging from Ral, quickly mounted him and began to fuck him quick and hard. I watched as her ass pumped on his big black cock.

She leaned forward and Ral nursed on her nipples. She leaned her head back and moaned deeply as he sucked and nibbled on them. The scene mesmerized me. My wife did not seem to be under the influence of whatever Ral and Din had given us. She was willingly fucking Ral.

Suddenly I felt Din licking my cock. I was as hard as a rock and had not realized it. I recall thinking that I could not be enjoying this scene. It must be the drugs. But I groaned deeply as Din began to suck me as I watched my wife fuck Ral.

My wife heard my groan and turned to look at me. I felt a mixture of shame and lust as Din fellated me. My wife’s eyes closed as Ral began to pump up into her as he nursed on her nipples. She moaned deeply as she gripped his head and held it against her breast.

Ral pushed up and moaned that he was cumming. My wife squealed as I watched her pump urgently against Ral. She leaned her head back and screamed as she exploded on his thrusting cock. Ral pumped and shot his cum deep with her and she pumped and pumped until she could no more.

I groaned and came in Din’s mouth. Din drank it and then withdrew smiling. My wife slid off of Ral and lay on the bed staring at me with sleepy eyes. I could not tell what she was thinking. She then closed them, as did I.

I awoke the next morning and felt very groggy. I quickly collected my thoughts and looked around the room. I was alone. I left the stateroom and went up top. There was no one there. I quickly checked the entire boat and found I was alone.

I went back up top and saw we were anchored off of a small island. I quickly looked for the radio. I wanted to call the Coast Guard, but it had no power. I also looked for the keys to the boat, and they were gone. I could not call for help or leave.

Where was I? And where was my wife?

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,151 Followers