Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?"

"It's not what I said, it's what I did. I still swear to this day he had an erection and he was fully aware what I was doing under the desk. I so wanted him to ask to see my pussy. I was that naïve."

She paused, breathing heavily and, although I already knew what was coming, I asked her what she did to get so embarrassed.

"I grabbed him, Tom. I grabbed his cock. I shall never forget the expression on his face."

"Wow."

"Fortunately for both of us his body blocked the view from the other girls."

"Describe it, his face I mean, I know what mine will be." I put up my hands in mock apology, "Sorry, would have been."

She smiled at the suggestion, "It was a mixture of lust and shock. To make it worse I orgasmed at the same time, and he knew it!"

"Shit, that really was embarrassing!"

"Huh, that was only half of it. He pushed my hand away, put his own down there and turned to the class and asked if anyone else wanted a feel, because first he would have to get permission from his wife."

"Oh dear."

"Exactly. I nearly died. I ran to the restroom, I could hear them all laughing. When I looked in the mirror I was bright red."

"Did he do anything about it? You could have been expelled."

"No, thank God. Next day he carried on as if nothing had happened, but all the girls kept asking me what his cock felt like! I was quite the celebrity."

"I bet! I imagine it was a good orgasm too?"

"Oh yes, the best, I thought about him a lot after that."

"His bulge of course."

"Oh yes." She gently kissed my ear, I shivered at the moist touch of her lips. "Now yours, Tom."

I grinned, "My bulge?"

"No, silly, your story."

"Okay, but not here, it's getting crowded." Yet another couple had arrived to see what the appeal was, as if the sea was not always there! "Let's get the check and go down to the beach, there's a chair still out over there."

The soft covers had been stored away, but even without them the plastic beach chairs were comfortable enough. Treading barefoot on the warm sand brought back many pleasant memories. My cock twitched when I remembered my last fuck on a Caribbean beach, with the dirty Goth girl, Sooline. (24 Hours).

Julie and I sat cuddled side by side on the lone chair and she took my hand, "So?"

I grinned and looked down at her legs, her skirt had ridden up to mid thigh, she made no attempt to adjust it. If she studied my groin now she could not avoid noticing my prominent erection. I made no attempt to hide it, she must know how I felt. It was secluded enough to fuck here, I thought.

"So what?"

"You were going to tell me about the naughty thing you did that I would find unbelievable."

I stroked her delicate fingers, "Okay, but you still won't believe me."

"Try me."

"I once slept with three women."

"Lucky boy. One after the other?"

I shook my head, "All together!"

"That is unbelievable, two women is every man's fantasy. But three? No way Jose!"

I looked her in the eyes, "Well, it's absolutely true. But it did happen by accident."

"Go on, I'm intrigued. I don't believe you, but I want to hear." She rested her free hand low down on my thigh, I took that as a hint to explore the bare pale skin of hers, and not so low either! She looked down at the contact but made no move to stop my soft circular caressing of her smooth skin.

"It was New Year's before last and there were three women I was acquainted with who decided to get together for some girly fun. I had already planned to go out with one of them, Lisa, so they decided as it was a holiday to let me in on the fun."

"So they were all bisexual, like my sister?"

"Well, there was my very first ever lover Carol who was already having sex with my recent girlfriend Rachel, and that night they introduced the delights of girlie fun to my Lisa, my girl of the moment who used to work for Virgin."

"So you had sex with all of them? Where do you find the stamina, Tom?"

I laughed, "Ah, you flatter me. To be honest, I was with Carol most of the time while the other two got it on in the other room."

Julie shook her head, "I must be missing out here, my best friend Katie is bisexual and having the time of her life, everyone seems to be at it, except me!"

"You should try it sometime, maybe I could even introduce you to Rachel? You would love sex with her, she's wild when she gets going!"

"Bloody hell, Tom, sex of any sort would be welcome right now, and no…" she pushed my hand away which had been creeping higher up into forbidden territory, "… that is definitely not an invitation."

She smiled at my exaggerated look of disappointment, "But I wouldn't say no to another kiss."

I felt her melt in my arms as our hot lips engaged and once again our eager tongues explored each other's mouth. For a full minute we snogged hungrily, our tongues meeting in unleashed passion. Julie retreated when my hand discovered the underside of a partly-cladded breast.

"Fucking hell, Tom, I haven't been kissed like this in ages."

"More?"

Her eyes misted over, she nodded, and this time I pulled her to her feet and held her close enough for her to feel my erection against her belly. As we lost ourselves in another passionate embrace, I reached under her top to her warm stomach, moving upward to caress her scantily covered breasts. An erect nipple pressed urgently against my palm. Julie shivered as she rubbed her belly against my erect cock.

"Cold?" I asked, a slight chill in the air, but I knew the answer, this woman was fully on heat. It was just a case of where we would fuck, rather than when.

She shook her head.

"What then," I pressed, kissing her deeply, I wanted the answer from her lips.

She backed away, breathing heavily, and stared down at my erection. A damp spot declared my desire for her. I wondered how wet she might be. "I think you know, Tom."

I nodded, and started to unbutton her blouse, but she pushed my hand away.

She shook her head slowly, "Not here, Tom." She turned away from me, towards the sea. "And anyway this is wrong, much as I want to have sex with you, I can't do it. Not yet anyway."

I held out my hands wide, "We were only kissing, Julie, a little bit of tongue doesn't do any harm."

She laughed, "Don't you believe it! Isn't there an old saying, if a girl lets a man's tongue into her mouth its an agreement to let something else bigger inside her somewhere else?"

I thought back to all the women I had French kissed and had to agree with her, I had got most of them into bed soon after kissing!

Julie moved away from me, smoothing down her skirt and suddenly assured of herself, "Come on Tom, I think it's time you took me home. Hotel I mean."

"No problem," my words belied my salacious thoughts, "I'll get the restaurant to call a taxi."

"And," she laughed, looking down at my pants, "You better sort that out before we get back in public!" I turned away, and sorted, but not in the way I would have liked.

While we were waiting the five minutes or so for the cab, we stood silently, holding hands, both of us aware it would only take a spark for us to move up to the delicious final level.

"I knew this would happen, Tom," she declared as we sat side by side in the taxi, the colourful lights of the hotels and cafes whizzing by in a blur.

I grinned at her in feigned innocence, "What, Julie?"

"That I would meet someone I fancy and not be able to do anything about it."

I took both of her hands in mine, kissed them softly and looked deeply into her eyes, "You have to do what you feel is right, Julie. Either follow your heart, or stick to those meaningless words you once spoke in church."

She smiled, "They didn't seem meaningless at the time. And anyway, it was Registry Office, we couldn't afford a white wedding. I was pregnant at the time."

"Accident?"

"Absolutely. We would never have got married otherwise." She sighed, "All pointless because I miscarried at five months."

We were silent as a mobile steel band passed by.

"Tom, just supposing, and this is purely hypothetical, supposing I slept with you, wouldn't that count as revenge on my husband for screwing around?"

"That's for you to decide for yourself, and on the plane you said you had already done that, with this David? If I was you, and of course I am not, I could be thinking that while he is having all the fun why shouldn't I have my share?"

"Don't you think I haven't thought of that? And anyway, as I said, it's all hypothetical, you may be all talk and not fancy me anyway." She tried to hide a smirk.

Throwing caution to the wind, I took hold of her hand and, making sure the driver wasn't watching, placed it in my lap. My erection, although adjusted, had refused to subside. "If I don't fancy you, then what the hell does this mean?"

For a moment she froze as she felt the heat of my erect cock through my chinos, then she uttered the one appropriate word, "Fuck!" But she didn't remove her hand! Instead, her fingers curled lightly around the bulge. "Fuck," she repeated, "You're huge!"

"I thought you felt this earlier on the beach?"

She grinned, squeezing a little more firmly, "I did, but we were kissing then, what you had was a natural reaction. All guys get seem to get hard when they kiss. At least they used to with me."

"I make no secret of the fact that I want you, Julie."

She patted my erection, then withdrew her hand, "And if I'm honest, I want you too. But not tonight, Tom. I need to sort my mind out first."

Sex with this delightful married woman was definitely on the horizon, so I decided not to push my luck any further tonight. My hand would give my cock the exercise it desired for the time being. And there was always her sister Sara, I could not forget the invitation in her eyes on the plane.

We passed back through Bridgetown, the cruise ships had long gone on their way to another grateful island's economy, and the lights of the airport twinkled to the east as we approached our hotel.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Tom. I really enjoyed being with you, I hope I haven't disappointed you?"

"Don't be silly, I enjoyed your company too. Besides, I don't believe in sex on the first date, not since I was in my teens anyway."

"Oh? That's nice to know. You do come from a rare breed."

I looked at my watch, then grinned, "Next date in an hour then? By then it will be tomorrow!"

She punched me on the shoulder and kissed my cheek, "Nite-nite, Tom, see you by the pool as we arranged?"

"Sure." I watched her depart, her tight ass moving delightfully beneath the flowing skirt. She knew I was watching when she turned her head and waved. I headed for the bar, in the remote chance of some lonely pussy requiring late night attention. There were no females present accompanied or otherwise, and definitely no sign of Julie's randy sister and her married dates.

Reluctantly alone in my room, I showered and masturbated gently in the shower, wondering if my married friend was doing the same. For some idiotic reason I wanted to save my sperm for her, even if it took days. I knew from her body language she wanted nothing more than to be naked with me and cavorting beneath the sheets. I guess I had to respect her limited morals and be patient.

In the large bed, I fell asleep instantly with my hand gripping my hard cock, wishing it was hers.

The red digits on the TV informed me it was 2:55 a.m. when my bedside phone rang. Even in my semi-conscious state I discerned the caller could only be reception or my lover-to-be.

"Mmm?"

Of course it was the latter.

"It's me."

"Hello, Julie, what's up?"

At her next words I sat bolt upright, my head clearing instantly, Little Tom saying 'Yes!'

"Tom, I can't sleep."

To be continued.

© Tom Graham April 2009

12