Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the bedroom door was closed, Julie and I ripped at each other's skimpy clothing, not that there was much to remove. Despite our speed, Sara beat us to it and, by the time we hit the bed, she was sprawled naked, legs apart on the sofa, two fingers deep inside her soaking cunt. This young girl had no modesty! Her eyes flared when she saw her sister reach for my rampant cock.

"You lucky bitch, I wish that was going into my pussy."

"I'm sure Tom will oblige you quite soon, darling."

"Fucking right he will! I can't wait. Do you realise it's now five whole days since I had a shag?"

Julie and I laughed at her outburst and as I laid back against the pillows, her soft lips descended slowly over my purple head, her tongue gathering a clear pearl of love juice on the way.

"Fuck, that's beautiful," moaned the observing Sara, her fingers working furiously inside her pussy. With the sight of her masturbating and that wonderful feeling of my cock totally inside Julie's mouth, I knew that, despite our early morning fuck, I wouldn't be able to last long. I shuddered as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat.

I don't know who was moaning the most, me or Sara, but it was enough to make Julie pause, "For fuck's sake, keep it quiet, Sis, I can't concentrate here."

"Sorry, darling, but from here I have never seen anything quite so erotic, that lovely thick cock in your mouth. Does it taste nice? Is he going to come soon? Are you going to let him spunk in your mouth, like you used to do with Simon? Did I ever tell you that he did that with me, and I swallowed it!"

Julie sighed deeply and looked resignedly at her sister, then up at my face, my cock was dribbling in anticipation of more to come, "Shall we let her?"

Of course I nodded, doing little to disguise my eagerness.

Julie pointed my cock at her sister.

"Come on then, don't say I'm not generous."

Within nanoseconds, Sara had leapt across the room and impaled her mouth on my cock. By instinct my fingers sought out her wet pussy and she groaned. After several rapid sucks which took me close to the edge, she paused, grinned at her sister and very softly pressed her lips to her mouth.

"Thank you sweetie. I love you."

I was in heaven as I watched the contact develop into a fierce kiss, Sara still clinging on to my cock. Despite its glamorous beaches and scantily clad women, Barbados, unlike its European counterparts, is a difficult place to pick up available pussy. Yet here I was, with little effort, within hours of arrival, with two falling into my lap. Literally. Thank you Virgin Atlantic!

The girls stopped to take a breath and I wondered who I was going to fuck first.

"Thank you, Sis, it means a lot to me, you sharing like this. This is just like old times."

I looked up at her in surprise, "You two have done this before?"

Julie smiled, more to herself than me, "Shut up, Tom, and enjoy." She looked at her sister, "The old routine?"

Sara grinned and nodded and when I started to sit up she pushed me back, "You are fine as you are sweetie, just keep that nice cock upright."

As if these two did it every day Julie climbed over my legs and, taking my cock from her sister, lowered herself on to it. Sara watched for a moment as Julie started to fuck me and then, with a wide grin, lowered her own pussy on to my face. My tongue immediately sought her opening. She was of course soaking wet as was her sister as she humped up and down on my eager cock. My eyes could only see a tiny rosebud of an asshole, and which I gave a tentative lick, my exposed ears told me that the girls, while busily occupied in fucking and face-sitting me, were still kissing.

This was only my second threesome and the two girls were giving it their best. Clearly they had done this before, I wish I had brought my video camera! And they were sisters! Incest always made it more interesting! I was dying to see how far they would go with each other, and I wasn't long in finding out!

I tried to take my mind off my orgasm by busying myself with Sara's pussy. I held her lips wide while I tongue fucked her cunt, all the time juices flowing liberally out of her, making my face wet with her passion. She cried out when my finger wandered into bandit territory.

"What is it darling," I heard Julie mumble into her mouth.

"He just stuck his finger up my ass."

"Mmm, dirty boy, I wonder what else he might put up there?"

Sara giggled, "I hope to find out while you are away visiting David."

"Dirty girl!"

The thought that tiny little hole before my very eyes filled with my fat cock, and the manner of the girls' discussion, made me tremble in Julie's pussy. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I replaced my finger with something softer.

"Now he's got his tongue in there."

"God, I like that too. Why didn't you do that last night, Tom?"

"Grmmm," was my muffled reply as I reverted back to eating out Sara's cunt. I worked at her clitoris and if she was close to orgasm she showed no sign of it, she just kept rubbing her pussy up and down my face, as Julie continued to fuck me in a frenzy.

Then, without warning, came the episode that changed the course of my holiday.

We heard a jangle of keys and a cursory tap on the door. On our way to the room I had seen the maid working a few doors away, a very dusky female, very sexy, very young French Caribbean. And, by routine, I had noted no rings. Her badge named her left breast as Simone. If these two hadn't been around she would have been a test to my art of seduction. Some years ago in Hamburg, a chambermaid had caught me naked in the shower and, without hesitation after a wink from me, had ripped of her clothes and jumped me. And at the time I hadn't even had an erection! With her mouth she had quickly remedied that situation! I don't know what the German words are for 'fuck me' but I'm sure they're the ones she used constantly while I impaled her under the driving water!

"Who is it?" called Julie.

"Room cleaner."

"Sorry, you can't come in."

"I need to clean the room."

"Fuck off," Julie shouted, not too kindly, I thought.

"Or fuck us," Sara laughed, the maid had a body to die for, whether you were male or female. And a wonderful rounded ass that only black women can carry with confident poise.

"That's okay, I only need to change the towels then."

"No way," replied Julie.

Sara added her own graphic contribution, "We are busy, like fucking. Get it?"

"Okay, sorry, I'll leave the towels outside if you like?"

Julie didn't reply so I eased my head out from under Sara's crotch and called out my own thoughts on the subject.

"Bring them on in if you would like to join us!"

"Tom!" Julie peered around at me in mock disapproval.

For a thrilling moment I heard the keys inserted in the lock and the door opened a fraction, but only enough for the towels to fall through the opening. As quietly as it opened, the door closed again, but not before we heard a soft Bajan voice, "Not today guys, too busy. Maybe another time."

"What were you thinking, Tom?"

"The more the merrier, Julie." I gave a strong thrust upward to remind her we were supposed to be fucking.

"We never did it with anyone else, did we Sara? Anyway, she might have been old and fat and ugly."

I laughed, "Not from what I saw down the corridor earlier, she was the opposite, young, slim and very, very sexy." And that ass to die for, I smiled to myself. I had never experienced black pussy, but I had heard rave reviews! I wondered if she would be the first?

Julie was not responding to my upward thrusting, now disturbed by the interruption at the door, but the thought of a third girl joining us had empowered my libido even further. So, pushing Sara aside I turned Julie on to her back, my cock still fully embedded in her cunt. She gasped as I started to pump into her with renewed vigour, supported by encouraging words from her sister.

"Go on, Tom. Fuck her hard. Fuck her dirty cunt with that big fat cock of yours."

If that wasn't enough to rouse my sperm, then nothing would. I pulled Sara's head towards mine and kissed her hungrily as my cock moved urgently inside her sister. "You taste of me," she whispered as she sucked on my tongue.

"I want you," I whispered.

"Good," she grinned, "Then you can fuck me later, just like you are fucking her. I like to be underneath a nice hard man."

"Do you really think she won't mind?"

"I heard that," gasped Julie, my cock completely embedded inside her, "Just get on and fuck me will you? You two can have your fun later."

Sara laughed, "Are you close, Tom?"

"I have been for ages."

"What about you Sis?"

"Getting there, help me someone."

"I'm ready too," gasped Sara. She winked at me and, reaching down between her sister's thighs, rapidly rubbed at her clit, her fingers an inch away from my plunging cock.

For a minute, apart from gasping and heavy breathing, we were all silent as we concentrated on our orgasms, me fucking, Sara fingering, Julie receiving all the attention.

"Yes!" Julie's hips suddenly thrusted up at me.

I paused, extracted all but an inch of my cock and then with one almighty stroke, plunged back in, releasing a torrent of liquid into her shaking body. At the same time, she shuddered as her sister brought her to her own peak. Sara, her head buried in my shoulder and, concentrating more on her sister then herself, was a few seconds behind.

She bit into my shoulder as her whole body trembled, my cock was now still inside Julie, I could feel my cum starting to leak out. I felt a wetness on my cheek and realised that Sara was crying. I stroked her golden hair.

"You okay?" I whispered.

She nodded, "I always weep a little when I have a good orgasm."

"Good, I hope I can make you really cry later."

"And it really, really turns me on being watched by a complete stranger, like just now."

I tilted her chin up and looked at her with a puzzled expression, "What stranger? Apart from me, your sister couldn't see."

She raised her head and nodded toward the door. It was just closing!

"The maid?"

She nodded.

Julie sat up, freeing my cock, and looked shocked, "That fucking maid was in here?"

"Uh huh."

"Shit! What did she see?"

"Everything I would imagine, darling."

"Why didn't you say something, Sara?" I asked, idly caressing her breasts. Julie was stroking my sticky cock which, with this new revelation, was refusing to soften. Sara, not to miss out on the intimacy, was fingering the pool of cum seeping from Julie's cunt, then she presented a finger to her mouth, and loudly smacked her lips in approval.

"Because she didn't want me to. She put her finger to her lips and just stood still and watched. She obviously didn't want you guys to know she was there. You know me wel enough, I didn't mind at all!"

"She really stood absolutely still?" I gave Sara a knowing grin.

"Well, she did have a hand up her skirt, and come to think of it, it wasn't very still!"

"Just as well she didn't join us," smiled Julie, "I think Tom has his hands full as it is!"

I reminded her of the foursome I had with Lisa, Rachel and Carol on New Year's last year, " I think I could manage!"

Sara's eyes widened, "You fucked three women in one night? God, I thought me shagging two blokes was pretty cool!"

"Actually no, I had oral sex from all three but I only had full sex with Carol while the other two got it on."

"Wow, perhaps we better proposition that maid for one evening then, we must find out her name."

"It's Simone, she had a badge on her chest."

"Ha-ha, trust you to notice that."

"Do you think she might be bisexual?" I asked hopefully.

"She looked pretty excited watching me fingering my sister. I have no doubt she is," replied Sara, her hand now taking over from Julie and idly fondling my cock.

"Phew," Julie flopped back on the bed, "Don't know about you guys, but I am totally fucked."

"Yes, we know that, you truly were," both Sara and I laughed together.

Julie saw the direction of my glance, her swollen wet pussy was glistening with leaking spunk in the bright sunlight. She pulled up the sheet in mock modesty. "Obviously you two…" she smiled, observing my hard cock in her sister's hand, my own fingers caressing her erect nipples, "…are up for more."

"Do you mind if we don't wait until tomorrow Sis??" asked Sara, "I've been gagging for a fuck, especially watching you two have it off."

"I have no control over who you fuck and who you don't fuck, darling. In fact I am happy with you going with someone I know rather than some guy off the street." She settled down in the bed, "And now if you don't mind, I am going to have a kip."

I replaced my shorts and Sara fished out a long tee shirt from her suitcase. Julie was asleep before we quietly left the room.

"Do you think you can manage one more go today, Tom?" Sara asked as, arm in arm, we walked the short distance to my room.

I placed her hand on my cock, miraculously I was still hard, "Try me!" I grinned, hoping my body was as good as my word.

But, before I got my cock inside this delicious girl, we were to get yet another surprise.

To be continued.

© Tom Graham April 2009

12