Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would ask that," she laughed into the pillow, "Five, including you, but nothing as thick as this one."

She wriggled her ass and I pushed in a little further.

"Fucking hell, you feel huge!" I paused. "But don't stop."

Another inch, she screamed, "Oh God, what are you doing to me, Tom?"

"Just fucking your horny ass," I smiled at her back.

Briefly, I stopped again and slipped my hand under her to her pussy, but her own fingers were already there!

"Why have you stopped? Please fuck me, baby, fuck my ass."

"You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes," she gasped, "How much to go?"

"Halfway."

"Fuck, I feel full up already!"

"Enough? I can work with this if you like."

Apart from Sue, 'this' was the furthest I had got inside a girls ass. On the two previous occasions the two originally eager woman had screamed, demanding withdrawal. Even inside Sue it had hurt but bless her heart she had grinned and bore it. Once fully inside however, there had been no stopping her. After returning home we'd had anal sex nearly as often as pussy sex.

Sara, who later disclosed that, not wishing to miss out on sex for menstrual reasons, had her first anal cock at the tender age of seventeen and was clearly up for it with mine, despite it's thickness. "Give me the rest, darling, I want to feel all of your lovely fat cock in my ass."

Spreading more jelly on the remainder of my shaft I eased completely inside her in one long smooth stroke. She gasped out loud, but didn't reject me. I was in!

"Yes," she breathed, "Now fuck me, fuck me hard."

I half withdrew preparing for the first fucking stroke when Sara beat me to it and slammed her ass hard back against my cock. We moved rapidly together, her anus now fully comfortable with my girth.

As I sensed her fingers flying across her clitoris, I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled out of her, leaving a gaping round hole in her ass, exactly the diameter of my cock!

"What's wrong, you haven't cum already have you?"

"No, fucking nearly though," I laughed, sweating freely, "I have an idea." Memories of Susan on Young Island had come flooding back to me.

"Fuck the idea, Tom," she gasped, "I am enjoying this." She grabbed my cock attempting to replace it in its temporary anal residence.

"Do you own a vibrator?"

"Of course I do. It's in my bag over there, never without it." She turned her head and grinned at me. "Why, what do you have in mind, you horny bastard?"

"You'll see," I grinned.

She let go of my cock, "Quick then, go get it."

My cock swinging in the air, glistening with the jelly in the moonlight, I rifled through her bag, quickly locating the familiar shape of the plastic phallus. This one was purple with a cock-shaped head to it, Sara was clearly prepared for all emergencies! With her outgoing sexuality I doubted she had much occasion to make use of it though. I briefly tested the battery, it buzzed happily in expectation of entering familiar territory.

Seeing me armed with the plastic weapon, my own throbbing organ pointing towards her ass, she grinned, "I think I know what you're going to do, Tom, I've never done this before."

"Enjoy!" I smiled, re-entering her willing asshole.

She told me later that she was expecting me to get her off with the toy by teasing her clitoris. Imagine her delight when, while fucking her in the ass, I gently inserted the nine inch length of plastic fully into her soaking cunt. Despite the proximity of my thrusting cock, it slid into her like a knife into butter.

"Fuck," she breathed, "This is what it must be like having two cocks in me."

I told her that I found it hard to believe she hadn't done that. Especially with her fondness for anal sex.

We moved slowly together, cock and toy both fucking her. "No, but it's on my list. Julie has done that you know, before she met James, did she tell you?"

"Yes, she told me lots of things, she's not so innocent as she pretends."

"Have you done it, Tom? Two blokes, one girl?"

I grinned, and related the night when my best friend Martin and I had picked up two girls in a bar in the West End and taken them back home with us. We were still in our teens at the time. The older girl, it turned out she was married, got cold feet and left, but the single Marion had been horny enough to take us both on, me in her mouth, Martin comfortably banging her pussy.

"Wow," gasped Sara as cock and plastic fucked her slowly, "That must have been cool. Did you mind seeing each other's cock? Some men are very shy about things like that."

I laughed, "Not at all, when we were at school we use to masturbate together."

"Wicked!"

"And a couple of times we did it in front of the girl next door."

"Fuck me!"

"It was a pretty horny moment, I must admit."

She looked round at me impatiently, "No, I meant fuck me, Tom. You've stopped."

The memory of the intimacy of once holding my friend's cock had made me pause. It hadn't been the first time. I was only fifteen at the time. Childhood experimentation. I resumed pounding Sara's tight ass, the vibrator doing wonders in her pussy.

Lewdly I took it out and licked the end.

"You horny bastard, Tom. I love it. I wonder what else you like to get up to? What did you do to my sister last night?"

"Ah, now that would be a secret!"

"Was she a good fuck?"

"She was okay." I knew where this subject was heading and quickly changed the subject, "Would you like me to switch it on now?"

"The vibrator?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, yes please."

"We will probably both cum very quickly," I warned her, the vivid memory of the extraordinary climax in the same situation with Susan.

"Go on then, I'm ready."

I turned the milled knob and instantly her whole crotch came to life as though an electric current were passing throughout, and very quickly two things happened at once. Sara went into an immediate orgasm and panted, resembling a steam train leaving Waterloo. She later confessed that she had wet herself slightly; she passed off the wet patch on the covers as female cum. I delighted in the rapid vibrations permeating through the walls of her cunt and along the length of my cock.

I ceased fucking and simply exploded in one of the most intense orgasms ever experienced. Only two girls sucking my cock had ever exceeded this indescribable pleasure I was getting inside Sara's tight little ass. I felt the warmth of my semen flooding past my cock, seeking daylight as though intruding on her privacy.

"Fuck," she gasped as her knees collapsed, releasing the hold on my cock which was now sensitive as hell.

"Fuck is the right word for it, that was sensational."

"Fuck, fuck fucking fuck, you cannot know how fucking amazing that was, Tom," she cried into my shoulder.

"Pretty good for me to, Sara. So glad you like it up the ass. I owe you an apology, I spunked up there too."

She looked around at me as I flopped down beside her, "If I wanted to stop you I would have. I've never let anyone do that before, it feels lovely and warm, just like in my pussy, but somehow more naughty." She clenched her cheeks as she felt my creamy donation seep out on to the bed. The maid would be busy in the morning, I reflected, no doubt she was used to it. In fact, after seeing us so horny earlier that day, Simone would expect it!

I remembered the expression on the face of the maid on Young Island when she realized that four of us had slept together in the one big bed. Not that there had been any desire for sleeping! I was determined to return there and put the idea to Sara.

"Fuck the cricket!" she laughed, her fingers idly smoothing my spunk over her thighs, "Let's go there tomorrow and shag some nice people!"

I reminded her that our main reason for coming to Barbados was to support the England team.

Sara giggled, "You speak for yourself."

Little did we know that we wouldn't have to travel the 150 odd miles to Young Island for the type of sexual fun we both yearned. It was waiting for us in quantity here on Barbados! Firstly in the form of some very familiar people! Followed by a delightful Canadian couple eager to explore the swinging lifestyle.

To be continued.

© Tom Graham April 2009

12