Caribbean Surprise

Story Info
Sexy sister travels to the Caribbean with her brother.
2.5k words
4.39
244.4k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_bro
Lil_bro
13 Followers

This is a fictional incest fantasy story. I hope that you enjoy this story. Special thanks to Nala Cayenne for your help with the editing.

*

Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Steve Taylor and I had the most "Erotic Vacation" that any man could ever have. First of all, I come from an upper class family. My father is an airline pilot and my mother is a successful attorney. I'm a 19 year old student studying for law school. I have an older sister, Michelle, who just turned 23, and decided to go to Beauty School to become a hairdresser. She and I are as different as day and night; I'm more serious minded and focused, she likes to "live for the moment" which makes her a lot more spontaneous than me.

In my opinion, Michelle is the most gorgeous woman on this planet! She's about 5'6", has blue eyes, shoulder length, straight brown hair, a fantastic body with ample tits and an incredible bubble shaped ass. Because we live down in South Florida, she always has a perpetual suntan. Her main character flaw though, is choosing the right guys to go out with. They are either drug addicts or married men and some of these guys are down right mean to her. It makes me angry, because most of these idiots do not appreciate her. She seems to be a magnet for rotten men!

One of the perks of having a gorgeous sister as a hair dresser is that she gives me free haircuts. Since our parents are hardly around the house, and the weather is usually pretty warm year round, she likes to dress in her skimpy spaghetti strap tank tops and tight short shorts. I often notice that when she's cutting my hair, she does not wear a bra, so her nipples are constantly perky!

It's hard to look up at her, when she tells me to, while she's cutting my hair, because I'm too distracted looking at her incredible tits. After she finishes cutting my hair, I always ask, "How much do I owe you?", and then she responds, "Just a hug will do!" When we hug, I can feel her breasts against my chest. As she walks away from me, I can see her beautiful ass moving in those tight short shorts of hers. It bothers me that I'm thinking this way, because after all, she is my older sister.

I was in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years, and we were talking about becoming engaged. All this changed when I found out that she was sleeping with another guy. I can home very upset, and my sister was home early from work that day.

"Did you have a bad day?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it!"

My caring sister came over and hugged me. "I can read you like a book. Your girlfriend must be causing you a lot of pain."

I usually don't cry, but I started to then.

She comforted me and said, "I wish I could find a guy like you. You are so sweet, sensitive and understanding. There are not too many guys like you out there. I have an idea that would cheer you up! Let's talk to Dad and get some flight tickets to the Caribbean. Then we can relax and have some fun."

The thought of seeing my sister in a bikini did turn me on to the idea, especially since this would be a vacation without the parents. Michelle talked to Dad when he came home and he thought it was a good idea too. Michelle went on the internet and found a website that mentioned "Caribbean Surprise" for a discount. The catch was that since there were several resorts owned by this company, it would be the luck of the draw of where you were going to stay; the place could be nice or a dump!

We went to the airport to catch our flight, only to find out that there was a long delay. Finally after 3 hours of waiting at the airport, we were on our way to Paradise! When we arrived at the destination airport, a gentleman was holding a sign with "Taylor Party" on it- this is where our adventure began!

We rode the tour bus down a very bumpy road to the resort. The tour bus stopped suddenly because there was a big pot hole in the road. I accidentally grabbed Michelle's leg when this happened. I felt so ashamed at what I did that I apologized but she just looked at me like it was no big deal. She was dressed very sexy in a yellow tank top and a blue jean mini-skirt. Just feeling her leg was giving me an erection.

We arrived at the Resort and it was absolutely breathtaking! Michelle and I were so excited that we finally made it. When we got to the reservation counter to check in, the man behind the reservation counter said "Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Taylor. You have been upgraded to the Honeymoon Ocean View Suite!"

I started to say something about us being siblings when my sister turned around and said "Darling what a nice surprise."

I jokingly asked the guy behind the counter "Does it come with a sofa just in case my wife and I do not get along?''

He smiled and said "Don't worry mon, there's a sofa in there, but remember, you are on your honeymoon!"

I looked at Michelle and said, "Don't worry. I'll sleep on the sofa.."

When I was looking at the layout of the property, I noticed that it had a nude and non-nude side of the resort. Neither of us was expecting that! When we reached our suite, it was absolutely awesome! It had a 4 poster king-sized bed with a mirror on the ceiling, a separate living room area, and a large 2 person whirlpool bathtub.

When Michelle opened the curtains to see the ocean, there was a rather large fat man walking around naked. She started laughing and said "Guess which side of the resort that we are on?" With that, we both broke out in a fit giggles!

Since we have arrived so late, we decide to go to bed early. I was so was miserable on that little sofa. My sister on the other hand was enjoying her big king-sized bed!

I turned the TV on and I noticed that most of the TV channels were showing X-rated movies. Michelle just laughed and said, "I guess that's to get the honeymooners in the mood." Then she said,"It's OK with me if you want to watch, I'm going to sleep anyways.

As I was watching the TV, I noticed that Michelle was taking a bath, then she walked out wearing a very sexy and skimpy piece of red lingerie. I didn't know what to think! Should I watch the X-rated movies or enjoy the view in my own suite! She hugged me goodnight and went to sleep. At this point, I was going nuts.... literally, so I went into the bathroom and jacked off thinking about how sexy she looked.

The next morning we went out to eat breakfast. Since it was an all-inclusive plan, all of the meals & drinks were provided. We ate breakfast with a beautiful view of the ocean. After breakfast, Michelle said "I'm going to the non-nude side to start on my tan. Do you care to join me?"

"Sure, why not!"

When Michelle changed into her black thong bikini, I was in total bliss! Not only does she have a nice ass and tits, she also has a fantastic looking flat stomach. She asked me to rub some suntan lotion on her, and I eagerly agreed to do it. I was in heaven rubbing her soft skin, and thought I was going to cum in my swimsuit right there. As I rubbed the lotion on her, I was admiring her nice ass in her thong.

"Don't forget my legs. I don't want to burn!"

After a while, we started to hear some music playing and people laughing. Michelle said "This non-nude side is too boring. Why don't we go to the nude side instead?"

I looked at her and said, "Hello. You are my sister, remember?"

"Not according to the man at the front desk. We are a Honeymoon Couple remember? Besides, no one knows us here, and I want a full body tan." She had a good point.. Who was I to argue with that?

My heart was beating fast knowing that I would be seeing my gorgeous older sister completely nude! We went to a locker area, and, with me being kind of bashful, I walked out with my towel wrapped around me. But there was Michelle in her full glory! Wow! She was completely nude and I could see her nicely trimmed pubes. She looked at me and said "OK. Off with the towel. We are now in the nude section of the resort." I was so embarrassed because I could feel myself getting an erection.

Michelle looked at my penis and smiled. "Not bad little bro!" She then took my hand and said "Remember that you are now my husband. I want you to stay close to me because I don't want any naked perverts after me."

We found a place to lie down and there were naked people all around us. Michelle was holding my hand the whole time. A man who worked at the resort said "O.K. Are you ready for some games? We will be giving away a bottle of rum for the prize.

"Michelle perked up and said "Let's go and play because I want to win that bottle of rum." The game started with 6 couples including me and Michelle. The rules of the game were that the guys were to sit at the edge of the pool, in the shallow area, and the girl's job was to cause her man to have an erection the fastest without actually touching his penis.

I looked down at Michelle and said "Are you sure about this?"

She winked at me and said "Just relax Steve. You are on vacation. Remember?"

The man blew his whistle and all of the girls started to play with their tits, including Michelle. Out of the blue one of the girls said "To hell with the bottle of rum. I'm going to suck my man's dick." After that, all of the girls were doing the same, except for Michelle. Then she looked up at me with those blue eyes and smiled and said "I hope you enjoy this honey!" There I was getting the best blow job of my life from my own sister. I was in pure heaven as she started bobbing up and down on my very erect penis. She started to deep throat me, and by then I was blasting globs of sperm down her throat. I could not believe that this was happening. One thing was for sure, I wasn't planning to sleep on that small sofa tonight!

When she finally finished, she got out of the pool and kissed me. I asked her "Why did you do that?"

"Because you are the only man in my life that's been good to me. But don't worry. We are not even yet!" Michelle ended up winning the bottle of rum after all. I would say that she definitely deserved it after that wonderful performance!

Later that evening we went back to our Honeymoon Ocean View Suite to get ready for dinner. Michelle came out in a tight white tank top dress and I complimented her on her tan.

She smiled and said, "Thank you. The best part about it is that I'm now tanned all over." It was so relaxing listening to the ocean and the soft calypso band as we dined under the candlelight. I felt so lucky to be with the most beautiful girl on earth.

"Let's dance to the next song. After all, we have to show them that we are on our honeymoon!" she said.

I told her that it would be a pleasure! We slow danced and I could smell her sweet perfume. I was totally hypnotized by her. "Do you want to try out our whirlpool bath together?" She whispered. "Remember. You owe me one!" We left the restaurant and walked to our suite hand in hand, like new found lovers, joking along on the way. When we got there, we opened the bottle of champagne and stripped off our clothes, climbing into the whirlpool bath together. Michelle grabbed me and started to French kiss me. I was so confused, but at the same time, I was consumed with lust for my sister.

She sat on the edge of the tub and said "Remember that I said you owed me? Well I was wondering if you would eat my pussy now. "I could not believe I was hearing this from my own sister, but it was so erotic. I leaned over and tasted her heavenly pussy, licking the sides of her outer lips and gently using my tongue to tease her clitoris. She was moaning very loud and kept saying, "Oh yes!!! Oh yes!!!" She was cumming like crazy! When she was done, she said "OK lover boy, it's time to go to bed now."

I was confused now. Had I not turned her on? I started walking over to the sofa when she said "Well are you going to sleep in my bed or what?"

We both climbed into her bed naked. "Are you ready for the night of your life?"

"You bet sis!!"

She proceeded to give me another fantastic blow job.

"Now I want you to cum inside my pussy."

"Wouldn't that be incest?"

She just laughed and said "Duh? Remember, we are a Honeymoon Couple in a Honeymoon Ocean View Suite. "

"But I didn't bring any protection. After all, I wasn't planning to have sex with my own sister? "

"Don't worry little bro, I'm on the pill! You can fuck me all night long if you want to!"

I was convinced now so I slid my cock deep inside of her. She felt soooooo good!!! We made love for hours and I eventually came inside the most beautiful girl in the world: my very own sister!!

The rest of the vacation was spent giving each other erotic naked massages, dancing, taking long walks on the beach, tanning in the nude and playing sex games at the pool area. Best of all, and my favorite, we fucked in our 4 poster bed, in our own Honeymoon Ocean View Suite! We tried every sexual position imaginable! She is by far the best lover that I have ever had!

When it was then time for us to leave the resort, I felt very sad. "Didn't you have a fun time with me?" Michelle asked.

"Yes. Very much so!! But, I'm just bummed out that our trip is really over."

She winked at me and said "Don't worry little brother. Remember, our parents are gone most of the time."

I laughed and said " I guess this means I still get free hair cuts? "

She chuckled. "Don't worry little brother. You will get more than free hair cuts when we get home!"

Lil_bro
Lil_bro
13 Followers