Caribbean Tales: Emma's Initiation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked away. "Can we change the subject, Natalie?"

She replied brightly, "Sure, no problem!" I tried to concentrate on my driving. We were coming to the bottom of the hill. "Turn right here," she said, and we began to navigate our way through the busy Kingston streets.

Before long we were in a downtown area where there were numerous shops for ladies' apparel. We found a parking spot with some difficulty, and then began walking down the street in the full heat of a summer day. We walked just over a block in silence, and then Natalie pointed at an establishment called "City Fashion," saying, "Let's try this place."

Inside, it was tastefully appointed, with prints on the wall from Caribbean artists. There were numerous carousels with dresses, suits, blouses and skirts, arrayed at odd intervals around the room. A sleepy-looking saleslady murmured words of greeting from her position at the cash register, and then went back to reading her magazine. Her assistant was engrossed in sending someone a text message. I loitered near the entrance while Natalie efficiently examined the selection of dresses.

After a few minutes, Natalie extracted an emerald-green dress from one of the carousels and took it to the dressing room in the back, closing the door behind her. After a few minutes more, I heard her voice calling "Georges, come back here -- I need your opinion!"

I went back to the room and entered. Natalie was wearing the dress, and it looked great on her. The green color was fabulous with her bronze complexion; I wondered whether it would be as good with Emma's darker hue. Natalie played fashion model, turning this way and that. It became apparent to me that she had removed her brassiere so that the straps wouldn't show. Then she sat down in an armchair, smiled sweetly at me, and then lifted her right leg over one of the chair's arms, bunching the dress up around her waist and revealing that she also wore no panties. Still smiling, she placed a hand seductively upon her pussy and began to slowly rub her clit.

I gasped. "Natalie, don't do that."

"Why not?" she said. "You liked it when I did it at the dinner party last week."

"Jesus, Natalie, I was drunk."

"Well, why don't you give it a try when you're sober? You might still like it. And I love to touch myself." She dipped two fingers inside. "People tell me that I have a pretty pussy. Do you think my pussy is pretty?"

"I'd rather not talk about that, Natalie," I said, but then I realized that I had not taken my eyes off her cunt. She grinned, indicating that she had realized the same thing. Her pussy was not as hairy as Emma's; it looked like she had trimmed it. Her lips were compact but plump, darker in color than the rest of her body, and gaping open somewhat. I forced myself to look up at her face, saying, "Is this the dress you want to buy?"

She smiled, and closed her eyes with pleasure as she masturbated, but somehow answered me calmly, "It's nice, but I think we should try some other shops before making a decision."

"Well, why don't we go do that, then?"

"Can we wait just a few minutes? I think I'm going to cum pretty soon."

I was still forcing myself not to look. With an exasperated tone, I said, "Come on, Natalie, we're supposed to be helping Emma."

She smirked at me. "I know how I would like to help Emma. But all right. Let's go." She pouted. "You're certainly no fun." Then she let the dress straps slip over her shoulders so that it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it gracefully, clad in only her sandals and some bangles around her left wrist. Her breasts looked fantastic, smaller than Emma's but very firm and enticing. There were some faint tan lines, indicating that she preferred very small bikinis. She was looking at my crotch, where I realized that my cock was straining furiously against my trousers. "You look like you could use some help yourself. Could I give it a little kiss?"

I turned away, and attempted without much success to adjust my pants so that my condition would be less obvious. "Spoilsport," she snorted, and then put her street clothes back on.

We walked back to the front of the shop. Natalie handed the dress with its hanger to the salesgirl and said, "I like this one, but I want to check a few more shops before I buy."

"Should I put it aside for you?" asked the salesgirl, hopefully. "We can give you a good discount."

"Thank you, dear, that would be nice," said Natalie. "We'll have to come back this way." We then walked back out into the blinding midday sun.

We crossed the street and went for another block before entering Christine's Fashion Spot. Compared to City Fashion, this place was more spacious, a little too well-lit, and had the air conditioning on "high." It also came equipped with another sleepy proprietor, an older lady in dreadlocks, presumably Christine. I dawdled by the door again while Natalie hunted efficiently among the racks, surfacing with a cherry-colored dress, with which she proceeded to the dressing room.

Time passed. I didn't hear anything from Natalie. Finally I got tired of waiting, and went to knock on the door. "Is that you, Georges?" she asked. "Yes," I replied. "Come on in," she said. I entered the room and saw Natalie sitting in a chair, wearing only her blouse and sandals. Her left leg was propped up on another chair. The room smelled like pussy, and Natalie had a blissful smile on her face. "I feel much better now," she said. The cherry-colored dress was on its hanger; I gazed at it, and Natalie said, "I didn't like the dress."

"For god's sake, Natalie, let's go," I said.

Natalie's eyes flashed. "Georges, what exactly is it about me that you find so unattractive?"

I glared back. "Natalie, I don't find you unattractive. I just don't want to hurt Emma. Now, can we discuss this somewhere else?" Natalie silently dressed herself, and we departed, walking out again into the onslaught of sunlight as we proceeded to the next shop.

Natalie was well-behaved at the next ladies' emporium, which was located in a shopping mall. The mall appeared to be of recent vintage, freshly painted and ornamented all around with out-of-the-box palm trees. After a few minutes in the clothing store, Natalie pronounced it "boring" and suggested that we return to the first shop and purchase the green dress. I was relieved to have settled the matter. When we walked back into "City Fashion," the salesgirl was quite pleased to see us, and spoke in an animated way about the dress. She put it in a box for us and rang up the sale, which somehow, after the promised discount, cost just the same as it was originally marked. We didn't make a fuss.

I let Natalie carry the box as we ventured back out into the hot afternoon. We made our way back to where the car was parked. The Swift had no air conditioner, but I looked forward to driving with the windows down to cool us off. We started off down the street, and Natalie said cheerily, "So, you don't find me unattractive!"

Trying to remain patient, I said, "Natalie, Emma was a virgin. She's very inexperienced and vulnerable, and I don't want to hurt her."

"I know. Emma and I talk about sex all the time. She's one of my best friends, I don't want to hurt her either. But if you and I were to play a little, she wouldn't have to know."

"I just wouldn't feel comfortable being dishonest with her."

"Who said anything about being dishonest? We just wouldn't tell her. She'll be super busy for the next week. But anyway, I'm only talking about today." From the corner of my eye, I saw her smile. She lifted her hand from her lap, then reached over and rubbed her fingers over my lips. The smell of her cunt was unmistakable. I kept silent and resisted the urge to suck her fingers into my mouth. "My pussy smells good, don't it?" said Natalie. She sensed her advantage, and her hand snaked between my thighs, feeling my hard cock through my trousers. I stifled a moan, but I could not bring myself to tell her to stop.

Natalie knew that she was on a roll, and she quickly unzipped my fly and took my cock out. I was trying to concentrate on driving, and I also realized that I didn't recognize the road we were on. "Turn right here," said Natalie, and I did, as she ran the palms of both her hands slowly up and down my erect cock.

We were headed up into the hills on a road that had seen better days. This was an unfamiliar route, but we seemed to be going in the right general direction. Meanwhile, Natalie had wrapped one of her hands around my cock and was slowly stroking it. "You have a nice cock, Georges. Do you like the way it feels when I stroke it like this?" I stubbornly refused to answer, but I thought to myself, yes, I do like the way it feels. This was not like Emma's sweet, innocent touching. This was a girl who had touched plenty of men, and knew how to make them desperate for more.

We were driving up a winding road with very few houses, when we turned a corner and came to a dead end. There was a rusty guard rail and a canyon below. "Just stop here, Georges," said Natalie. "I know this place. Just let me have a little taste." Without waiting for my permission, she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. I watched Natalie's brown face swallowing my white cock, and I heard her make little grunts of excited satisfaction. My cock was very hard, and I knew that she could feel just how hard it was. As she sucked it, she twisted her torso so that she could push her skirt up and put a hand on her pussy.

It was oppressively hot in the car, now that it had come to a stop. It was also very quiet. I could hear a wet, sloshing sound as Natalie worked her fingers in and out of her cunt. Then she took her mouth off my cock. I almost begged her to keep sucking it. She smiled up at me and said, "Georges, aren't you going to answer my question?"

"Which question?" I gasped.

"I asked you if you like the way my cunt smells."

The summer sun was beating down on the roof, and there was no ventilation in the car. It felt like an oven, and the smell of her pussy was almost overpowering. My mouth was dry. I hesitated, and then I heard the words "I love it," coming out of my mouth. "I love the way your cunt smells."

She moved her fingers again down there, making that sloshing sound, and then brought them up to her mouth. She sucked them slowly, and then grinned at me, saying, "And it tastes soooo good." I gasped again.

Natalie was in control now. I waited.

She lowered her head once more on to my cock, as my hips rose to meet her. I knew I would be cumming before long. Her hand was back at work between her legs. Then she stopped again. She sat up, pressed herself close to me, and gave me a very sensual kiss. I abandoned myself to it. Then I began to take the initiative. While kissing her, I unbuttoned her blouse, which was soaked in sweat. All our clothes were soaked in sweat. She held out her arms to allow me to remove the blouse and brassiere, still kissing me. Then she smiled lustfully at me and said, "Georges, are you having a good time?'

"Yes," I said, and bent to take one of her slippery breasts in my mouth. I nibbled and sucked her nipple, listening to the little cries of arousal she made. Then she said, "Georges, I have an idea... would you like to suck my cunt?"

"Yes," I exclaimed eagerly, "Yes, I would."

"Well, there's no room for that in here. We'll have to get out of the car." I nodded. "Let's take off these clothes," she said. I looked outside. There was no one around. I helped her out of her skirt, and took the opportunity to run my finger along her wet slit. Then I removed my own shirt, sandals and trousers. Natalie gathered up all the clothes, got out of the car, and spread the clothes on the hood of the Swift. "That metal is too hot for bare skin," she explained. She put my trousers and her skirt across the hood, and my shirt and her blouse on the windshield so that she could recline against it. Then she parted her thighs, smiled lasciviously at me, and began once more to work her pussy with her fingers.

The sun beat down upon us with a silent fury. There was only a wisp of a breeze to provide any relief. I approached Natalie and stroked her calves as she masturbated. Then I bent down and began to suck the toes on her right foot. "That's good, Georges, suck them," she said, her voice seeming loud in the silence of the hot afternoon, and I once again heard the sloshing of her fingers inside her cunt. "I love to masturbate, Georges, don't you?" I paused to say "Yes," and then went back to sucking her toes. She spoke again with tension in her voice, "I hope you're going to cum in my mouth, Georges. I want to drink your cum." The sloshing picked up speed. "I squirt when I cum, Georges. Would you like me to squirt on your face?" "Yes --" I replied, "-- please." "Come on, Georges," she gasped, "suck my cunt."

I leaned onto the hood of the Swift and placed my hands under her buttocks, lifting her toward me. Her pussy was very wet, and I rubbed my face against it, adoringly, before slowly thrusting my tongue deep inside her. "Yes, Georges," she said, "suck my cunt... doesn't it taste good? I love the taste of cunt... Come on, eat me... I want to taste your cum after you taste mine..." She was moving her hips in a strong, determined rhythm, grinding her crotch against my lips and tongue. I somehow managed to say, "Yes, Natalie, I love the way your cunt tastes," and then began to suck her clit while swirling my tongue around it. "I'm going to squirt in your face, Georges... I love the way you suck my cunt...I... I'm gonna do it now! --" at which point a little geyser erupted out of her pussy onto my face. I pressed my mouth tightly to her cunt, as two more jets of her cum sprayed out of it. "Oh, I came so good!" she cried.

Natalie clambered off the hood of the car. "Watch me, Georges," she said urgently, and then she squatted lewdly on the ground near the car, masturbating again. "I'm gonna cum again..." Her face was a mask of concentration. Two fingers of one hand were moving inside her, while she massaged her clit with the other hand. "Oh!" she cried, and another jet of her cum splashed on the ground in front of her. "Put your cock in my mouth, Georges," she demanded. I was a little amazed at how indefatigable she was. I stepped toward her and offered her my cock, jutting out an inch from her face. She moaned her satisfaction as she engulfed it with her mouth.

I couldn't believe how good it felt. She was taking me all the way in, and her mouth felt so wet and hungry. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, Natalie," I said. She moaned with her mouth full, and her hand was a blur between her legs. I felt my orgasm approach, slowly and steadily, and the inevitability of it was thrilling. I knew it was going to be big, and I knew that Natalie wanted every drop of it. I kept promising her, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," and then she began to cum first. I was only seconds behind her, and she swallowed like she was starving.

Natalie paused now to catch her breath. "Oh, that was good!" She rose to her feet. "Come on, George, we've got to get you back into the car. That white skin of yours is going to catch sunburn!" She scooped our clothing up off the hood of the Swift and hurried to the passenger side. I got in on the driver's side and sat down, but Natalie made no move to offer me my trousers and shirt.

"Natalie, aren't we getting dressed?" I asked.

"Not yet, Georges. Just drive around the corner." I was too dazed to argue with her, so I started the Swift and began to drive, naked. We had only gone fifty yards or so when we turned around a bend where there was a driveway, and Natalie said, "Turn in here."

I was puzzled, but I followed her instruction, asking "Where are we?"

She smiled at me. "This is my father's place, and he won't be home until late tonight."

"Why didn't we just come here in the first place?"

Natalie laughed. "Because I didn't want to interrupt what we were doing, and I thought you might start arguing again. Besides, wasn't it nice out there in the sun?"

I had to admit that it was. The car came to a stop at the end of the driveway. The house was small and secluded, a little rose-colored cottage surrounded by trees and perched high on a hill. We got out of the vehicle, Natalie still clutching the bundle of clothing, and went in the front door. It was a relief to be inside -- the house was relatively cool. She dumped our clothes unceremoniously on the floor, walked to me and embraced me seductively. "We're finished arguing, right?"

My cock went rigid again. "Right," I replied. Natalie murmured "Good," and gave me a slow, passionate kiss, while rubbing her body against me. We took our time with the kiss, and with our hands gripping each others' asses, we held each other close. My cock was pressing against Natalie's belly. She spoke softly now to me: "Your cum tasted good, Georges." I felt her hand wrap around my cock and gently stroke it. "Let me show you my room."

I followed her into a hallway, then through a door to the right. Her queen-sized bed took up almost all the space in the room. She directed me to lie on the bed, and then she got on top of me in the sixty-nine position. I was transported right back to paradise. Her cunt seemed like an endless fountain of pussy juice, and I lapped at it hungrily as she worked her magic on my cock. We both moved our hips slowly and deliberately, fucking each others' faces. After a long time I disengaged and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come straddle me," I said.

Natalie smiled and said, "Yes." She knelt over my lap and then lowered herself onto my cock. It took her a minute or so to work it up inside her, as we both grunted with the effort and the anticipation, and then it finally slid all the way in. "Oh, I like this," she said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and we began to fuck. She held my shoulders firmly as I leaned forward to kiss her, and my fingers found her nipples. We settled into a lazy rhythm that soon began to pick up its tempo. Our bodies were still slippery with sweat; we held each other close and Natalie rubbed her tits against my chest as we fucked. I seized her ass and, supporting her weight, I stood up. She locked her calves behind my knees and we began to fuck in earnest, standing next to her bed. I loved the sensation of her wet body sliding against mine as I moved her ass up and down, guiding her cunt up and down the length of my cock. "That's right, Georges," she whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna squirt on your cock." Then she began to cry out. I slowed our pace just a little to prolong her orgasm.

I could feel her juices begin to run down my thighs. She reached her hand down, gathered some up on her fingers, and offered them to my mouth. I sucked them greedily. "Do you like it, Georges?" Natalie asked. "Yes," I croaked in response. "Do you want some more?" "Yes." She reached down and scooped up more of her cum, feeding it to me. "More?" "Yes, please." "Then you're going to have to let me taste more of your cum, too." I was ready to give Natalie anything at this point. "I promise," I said. "Lie on the bed," said Natalie.

I lay on my back, and Natalie straddled my face, keeping her cunt tantalizingly out of reach of my mouth as she slowly rubbed her clit. "I'll gonna let you suck my cunt as much as you want, baby," she said, and then slowly lowered it to my face. Her pussy lips were more swollen and fleshy now because we had been fucking, and they felt divine in my mouth. She was as wet as ever. She did a little dance on my face, moving her crotch seductively up and down, and from side to side as I gorged myself on her cunt. After a minute or two her movements became more erratic, and she said, "Baby, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," and a few seconds later she did.