Caring for Cara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David nodded and smiled. As he continued showering her with gentle kisses, he reached down and began unbuttoning her blouse. When he was done, he threw it open to reveal her bra-clad breasts, and groaned softly at the view. He moved his kisses downward, to her collarbone, her sternum, and the mounds of her breasts left exposed by her bra. Cara moaned quietly as she felt his hands caressing her breasts, sliding under her bra to play with her nipples. David unhooked the bra clasp in between her breasts, exposing them completely, continuing to tease her nipples until they stood out, hard. Keeping one hand on her breast, he continued kissing his way downward, lingering for a moment over the tattoo on her right rib. Cara smiled. She knew how sexy he thought the tattoo was. She was reveling in the gentleness of his touch, in his effort to convey how much he loved her with every kiss.

He reached the top of her pants and, slowly, unbuttoned and unzipped them, then sat up to pull off both them and her panties. Leaning back down over Cara, he lifted her left leg and placed his lips on her inner thigh, then gently kissed down to the top of the foot. Lowering her left leg down, he did the same with her right.

"Cara, you're so beautiful," he breathed.

Cara blushed. But this time - perhaps for the first time - she believed he truly meant it. And that maybe he wasn't completely wrong.

She closed her eyes and felt him lay down between her legs, then gasped as his tongue made contact with her labia. David licked up and down her lips, his hands rubbing her thighs. He avoided her clitoris as his tongue penetrated her slit and Cara moaned from the sensation. She moved her hips up, trying to pull him deeper into her. David lapped at her pussy, drinking Cara's juices and groaning from the musky taste.

The pleasure he seemed to be taking in her body, the time he was taking to touch and savor every part of her, made Cara's heart race. She had never felt this sexy before.

It seemed like David licked and kissed her for hours before he ever touched her clit with his tongue, and the slow build-up caused Cara to jolt, as if a bolt of lightning ran through her. The intense feeling continued to grow as David increased the speed and pressure with which he licked and sucked. Cara bucked under his expert mouth, her hands on his head, pushing him into her. She had no idea how long he had been at it when the orgasm finally overtook her, more intensely than she ever thought possible. Cara screamed with pleasure and relief. When she came down, the only sounds in the room were their panting breaths. She looked down between her legs to see David looking up at her, his face still shiny with her wetness, beaming at her.

Cara laughed softly. "You're forgiven."

12