Caring for Cara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Cara," David gasped. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Oh, yeah? You liked watching yourself fuck my mouth with your beautiful cock?"

"You keep talking like that, and you're going to be in trouble."

"Like what? Like calling myself your slut? What are you gonna do about it?" Cara asked slyly. This evening had every sexual nerve in her body firing, and she didn't want it to be over.

"That does it! I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow!" David growled as he flipped Cara over and rammed his surprisingly hard dick into her in one fluid motion, causing her to yelp with surprise and pleasure.

Roughly manhandling her tit, he thrust himself into her as fast as he could, grunting with effort and desire.

"Oh, fuck!" Cara screamed. "Yes! Come on! Fuck me harder! Hurt me!"

Roaring with lust, he pulled himself out of her only long enough to flip her over, laying her flat on her stomach, then shoved his cock back in her, her pussy slick with the mixture of their juices. They both cried out at the sensation.

Leaning down, he once again grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up to him. Her eyes were out of focus, clouded by passion, as if she was in a trance.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" he snarled in her ear.

"You!" she gasped in reply, his dick hitting her cervix with every thrust, causing a flash of sharp pain through her.

"Good girl!"

"Oh, fuck, that's hot!" Cara was so turned on by the mixture of pleasure and pain she felt herself getting lightheaded. She had never felt like this - every single nerve ending in her body was screaming for more. Her vision got hazy. So, when David again moved his free hand under her and pressed hard on her clit, growling, "You come on my cock right now!" the dam broke, and she screamed louder than she ever had before, her voice only muffled by the comforter in her face. The raw fucking she was getting only prolonged her orgasm, sending wave after wave of pleasure rolling through her. She blacked out for a second, coming to only when she heard a primal howl as David came inside her. He fell on the bed next to her, trying hard to catch his breath.

"Holy shit," he panted. "That was the most fantastic sex I've ever had...That was incredible!"

Looking over at him, Cara gave a dazed smile. Her brain was in a fog from her incredible climax and her limbs were still quivering with aftershocks.

"Next time," she whispered, "I'm in charge."

III

True to her word, Cara arrived at David's place next time prepared to take charge.

Before David could say anything, Cara quickly let her long coat fall to the floor, revealing her outfit underneath. David's eyes grew wide and his breath seemed to catch in his throat.

She was wearing a red lace bra which matched her panties. They were visible through the sheer material of her short skirt. Cara also had on black stockings, kept in place by black garters, and red heels, to match her lingerie. A silk sash was wrapped around each wrist.

He rushed over to her and swept her up in his arms, crushing his lips to hers and forcing his tongue into her mouth. The kiss left her breathless, but she collected herself and pushed him away.

"Uh-uh. You don't touch me until I say you can. Got it?"

David moaned softly. "Got it."

Grabbing his hand, she led him to the bedroom, where she quickly stripped him of his shirt, pants, and boxers. Pressing her hand to his chest, she pushed him onto his back on the bed. Before he could realize what was happening, she had untied the scarves from her wrists and was in the process of binding his hands to his headboard. He struggled against his restraints until she ran her fingers down his chest, swirling around his belly button and stopping just short of his rapidly hardening dick. He groaned in frustration.

"You want this cock in my pussy?" Cara asked severely.

"Yes," he gasped.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please?"

"Good boy. But first things first." Making sure to sway her hips, she walked away from him, coming to a stop at the foot of the bed. Turning to face him, she kicked off her heels. Resting the ball of her right foot on the bed, she unclipped the garter and slowly and sensuously rolled down the stocking, throwing it on the floor next to her. She repeated this same dance with her other stocking, then continued it by unclipping her bra and letting it slide down her arms and off. Finally, she gently pushed down on the sides of her panties and skirt until they fell in a heap, then stepped out of them. David stared at her, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

Holding his gaze, Cara reached up and pulled the clip out of her hair, letting it fall down around her. She moved her hands down from her hair and let them come to rest on her breasts. Slowly, she began to knead them, then pinched her nipples, causing a soft moan to escape her lips. Running one hand farther down her body, Cara let it rest on her bush, where, closing her eyes, she swirled her fingers around in her wetness. Bringing them to her mouth, she slowly licked each one. David's eyes followed her hand, unblinking.

"Mmm, I taste good," Cara smirked.

Coating her fingers in her juices again, she crawled up his body, making sure her tits brushed against him as she moved. She came to rest before him, her pussy hugging his throbbing cock. She shoved her glistening fingers into his mouth, and he devoured them hungrily, groaning loudly, his eyes briefly rolling back.

"What do you think? Do I taste good?"

"Yyeess..." he managed to croak out.

"Good boy," she purred. "Now, you get to watch what I have to do when I don't have your beautiful cock around."

She positioned herself in front of him on the bed, her legs spread wide, giving him a full view of her pussy, already soaked, one hand behind her for support. Her other hand then made its way back down, stopping to play with her clit. As she began to tease, rub, and flick it, she threw her head back, moaning loudly as delicious bolts of electricity ran through her. She continued to pleasure herself, alternating between manipulating her clit and fucking herself with her fingers. She didn't stop until she came with a strangled scream, the arm supporting her shaking violently.

She opened her eyes to see David breathing heavily, his eyes unblinking, his cock twitching with desire.

Cara crawled back up to him, pulling him into a deep kiss, her flicking tongue making him groan into her mouth.

"I want to touch you," he breathed.

"Not yet," she said severely. "I'm not done with you."

She straddled him, positioning her pussy on his dick, her juices soaking him. He pulled at his ties, trying desperately to touch her. He growled as she began sliding herself up and down his shaft, rubbing her clit against his cock with every move. Cara loved the feeling of being in control, but she could see David was going crazy with desire, and she found her own need building again. Rising on her knees, she grabbed his cock and lowered herself down onto it, feeling him fill her completely, the fantastic sensation rippling through her. They moaned in unison.

She began moving up and down, David's hips bucking to meet her on the downstroke. As they moved together, Cara began running her hands along her body, stopping to pull at her nipple, then moving up through her hair.

"You look so sexy riding my cock, Cara," David groaned.

They cried out loudly together as she furiously rode him, the only other sound the slapping of their hips meeting over and over. Her head felt cloudy with pleasure and her legs began to quiver under her from the effort. She leaned forward, placing her hands on David's chest, both to hold herself up and to position herself so that every time she came down, his pubic bone hit her clit. She shuddered as the sensation coursed through her. It didn't take much more of this movement before she felt the shocks run through her body. Her back arched as she stiffened on top of him and screamed as the pleasure tore through her. When she recovered, she began to grind her hips on his, making circles with her pelvis, her hands running up and down David's chest. His breathing grew heavier and Cara knew he was close, so she lay down on him, her breasts pressing into him, the nipples hard.

"Come on, David, fill me with your hot cum," she whispered in his ear.

With a loud grunt, he bucked his hips up into her as his dick shot off inside of her.

"Mmmm," she sighed, as David caught his breath. Crawling off of him, she leaned over his cock and hungrily licked it clean, making David gasp. She continued to kiss and lick him until his dick was hard again and David was groaning and fighting to free himself.

"Did I tell you you could move?" Cara asked sternly.

David shook his head.

"Good boy. Now, we're going to play a little game. I'll untie you, and I'm going to do whatever I want, but you can't touch me. You touch me, I stop. Got it?"

David nodded.

Settling back on top of him, her pussy once again resting on his hard cock, she reached over and untied his hands. As soon as he was free, his arms flew down as if to touch her but he caught himself before they landed on her, and Cara saw him clench his fists in frustration.

"Having a little trouble there?" Cara teased.

"You're killing me. Can I please touch you?"

"Good boy. I like the way you asked. But no, you can't." She smiled, enjoying the sense of power.

Once again, she slid down his body, licking a line from his neck to his shaft, stopping to swirl her tongue in and around his belly button. Leaning over him, Cara blew gently on his cock. David shivered. Slowly, she kissed from one inner thigh to the other, working her way up to his balls. She took first one, then the other into her mouth, sucking gently, causing him to gasp. Letting them drop from her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the thick head of this cock, then closed her mouth over it, eliciting a groan from David. Inch by inch, she moved her mouth down his shaft, until he hit the back of her throat and was buried to the hilt. Her tongue continued to work his dick while she deep-throated him, then began moving her head up and down, once again taking him down her throat on each downstroke. By now, David's moans were growing louder and he was bucking his hips in time with her movements.

All of a sudden, she felt his hands pressing down on the top of her head. She was so aroused by what she was doing that she momentarily forgot the conditions of her game. Realizing he had broken the rules, she let his cock pull out of her mouth with a pop.

"Fuck! No! Please!" he breathed.

"What did I say about touching me?"

"Shit! Sorry! It just felt so good..." he gasped, breathily heavily.

"Well, maybe as punishment I should just leave, let you...work things out on your own," Cara teased.

David groaned loudly. "Please?" he whispered.

Giving him a sly wink, Cara leaned back down and slowly sucked his cock back in her mouth. She moved one hand back down to his balls and the other up and down the bottom of his shaft in time with the bobbing of her mouth on his dick. With every suck, she increased her speed until she felt him tense. Knowing he was close, she immediately slowed down her movements, easing him back from his building orgasm. David groaned again in frustration. Once again, she began to pick up speed. She repeated this cycle several times, teasing and torturing him.

"God, Cara! Let me come, for fucking sake!" he moaned in agony.

Cara lifted her head from his cock, but continued pleasuring him with her hands. "How do you ask?" she asked with a smirk.

"Please...please!" he croaked out.

Cara was starting to feel a bit bad about tormenting him like this. Just a bit. So, she renewed her assault, both hands and mouth working fast. David let out a howl as she finally brought him to the brink and let him go over, his dick shooting jets of cum into her mouth. She swallowed furiously, catching every drop.

As soon as his climax waned, he grabbed her and threw her down on her back, causing her to let out a startled yelp. He kissed her fiercely, running his hands up and down her body.

"Fuck, you were driving me crazy!"

"I thought I was the one in charge here," Cara protested with a smile.

"Oh, god, are you," he sighed, gently resting his head on her chest.

12