Caring for the Carer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet raised her hand to silence Abigail. "It can't be all your fault. Why are you naked? Has Henry made love to you? Whose idea was that, yours or HIS?"

Abigail lowered her head and whispered, "No. We had sex. Neither of us had had any for many years. I flaunted myself to get his attention and one thing led to another. Please blame me, not Henry. I'm sorry, but I am totally to blame." As she spoke, she stayed kneeling while placing her hands behind her back with her head lowered submissively.

Janet stared silently at her for a long time in silence then spoke. "Do you think that being a carer involves allowing yourself to be used for sex? I believe you do. It explains why you are so caring, you need to be used. Don't you? You are submissive, you want to be dominated. True?"

Abigail slowly shook her head. "I don't know. I do feel better when my clients take charge. It seems only right that they should tell me what to do. Perhaps I do need to be dominated. I'm all confused." She stood up slowly, "May I get dressed? I feel most odd." She stopped and standing still, she lowered her head, keeping her hands at her sides.

Janet glanced at Henry then shook her head. "No. You don't get dressed. Not yet. I need to think about what's happened, make a decision." She took her coat off, sat down then ordered, "Remove my shoes, bring my slippers, then make me some coffee." Abigail came forward and gently removed Janet's shoes. She lifted her feet onto the pouffe, before putting her slippers on and going to fix the coffee. Janet continued. "Henry, I suggest you take your tea up to your computer room and leave me to sort this out." Glad to escape so easily, Henry picked up his cup and went upstairs.

When Abigail returned with Janet's coffee, she knelt at her feet before offering the drink. "Thank you." said Janet, "Now kneel over by Henry's chair and keep still while I think."

Abigail shuffled over to the other chair, turned kneeling and looked at Janet, puzzled. She'd obviously expected Janet to fire her and kick her out of the house, but Janet was apparently in deep thought.

After some time, Janet stirred and turned to Abigail and told her, "Go fetch Henry." Abigail stood up clumsily having become stiff with kneeling and disappeared upstairs. Janet stayed in her chair. As Henry and Abigail appeared, Janet told them where to stand.

They moved to where she had indicated, somewhat nervous. Then Janet stood and spoke to Abigail. "I have considered the matter and decided that you have proved that you are a natural submissive. As such you will obey all mine and Henry's orders. Your actions so far have proved that you need a superior to control you. I believe that myself and Henry are the superiors needed. Now stand in front of me, naked and ready to obey." Abigail, unconsciously, drew herself upright and dropped her arms to her sides. "Good. You will, in future, obey all our commands without hesitation as any good slave would. You will serve naked unless we order you to dress and you will address us as 'Mistress' and 'Master' in private. In public, 'madam' and 'sir' will suffice. You will obey all orders from us, without hesitation; any problems or hesitations will be punished. Is that clearly understood?"

Abigail drew herself upright for a moment, then slumped saying, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

Janet turned to Henry. "Do you see what I mean? I realise why you used her and I do understand. In her changed condition as our slave, I believe you may still take satisfaction by using her. You will use her as you would use any tool to masturbate with. Don't treat her as a human, just a tool. Understood?"

"Yes, dear."

"You will also undertake to train her in her new duties. Apart from anything else she needs to told how to stand, kneel and approach you or I. That will be your job." Turning to Abigail. "Of course all your current duties still apply. These are in addition. Naturally punishment will occur if you fail to do any task quickly, carefully and completely."

Abigail murmured, "Yes Mistress".

Janet turned again to Henry. "It will also be your job to punish her if she requires it. I think our possession needs some sign of her new level. We have an old dog collar I believe left over from when Lassie died. Can you fetch it and fit it to her. It'll do until you can purchase a solid metal one. Also it'll need the tag changing. While you're at it, perhaps you should acquire a strap or crop to use when punishing her."

Henry left the room, glad to go. He didn't recognise this new dominant Janet and she scared him a little. Abigail just knelt with her head hung down. Then she started a little and looking directly at Janet. "Er . . Mistress, what about my contract of work, my pay, conditions and time off?"

Janet huffed. "That is dead and gone. No pay and your hours are 24/7, starting now. Your only choice, which I will give you as I am kind hearted, is this. Comply or pack and leave now. You have one hour to decide. Go to your room to think while it is still your room."

Abigail stood up stiffly as she was not accustomed to kneeling for long periods and left the room saying, "Yes, Mistress."

* * * * *

When Abigail reached her room, for however much longer it would be her room; she'd certainly caught the implied threat in Janet's voice, she threw herself flat on the bed to think. Did she really want to be submissive, obey Janet and Henry as their property? It meant she was nothing more than a slave. Did she really want that?

She realised that she was getting wet just thinking about it. She turned quickly, she mustn't dirty the bedclothes, she would be punished if she did.

She stood up, realising that her body had answered her own question. She was submissive and wanted to be owned. After wiping her cunt fairly dry, she swallowed, brushed her hair out of her eyes and resolutely strode down-stairs to face Janet, sorry, her new mistress and tell her what her decision was.

* * * * *

When Henry returned a little later with the collar and an old belt which he carried doubled, he looked about the room.

"Where's Abigail?" He asked.

"She's upstairs thinking. Being soft-hearted I decided to give her a choice. Leave now or stay under the new rules. I think she'll stay. She has been itching to submit and now is her chance. Also by us telling her, she'll feel even more dominated. Enough of that, how's the collar? Will it do at least for the moment. It's a symbol really and the effect would be lost if she had to wait while we spent a week or so obtaining another collar."

"It's a little dry but fairly sound and should do for the moment. I can buy a new one later in the week. I'll go and make myself a brew while I wait for her. Do you want one?" Henry asked.

"No thanks, I've had all the coffee I can take for a while. You go ahead." Henry headed for the kitchen to make himself a drink and for a quiet think. He was just thinking about a second cup of tea when he heard Janet calling. "Henry, come in here, please." He left the table and returned to the sitting room.

As he entered he could see Abigail, standing in front of Janet's chair with her head down, looking at the floor. Janet turned to Henry and said. "Abigail has just decided." then to Abigail. "Go to Henry and tell me your decision."

Abigail walked towards Henry then stopped and said in a low voice. "I will stay. I am willing to conform."

"Good." said Henry. "As your position has changed, I think your name should also. You will be Abby in future, remember to respond. Next time you speak to me, remember to call me by my title 'Master'. Here." Henry moved closer and fitted her with the collar, making sure it wasn't too tight. Once done he stepped back. "I will teach you to act in the correct manner and am prepared to punish if you fail. As from now, you will not be allowed to use any of the furniture, e.g. chairs, tables and beds, without permission. If you are not working, you will lay on the carpet between our chairs. Also you will sleep on the floor under our bed; we don't want to fall over you in the night. We'll start your training at once, come with me to the lounge. Leave your mistress in peace." To Janet. "If you need anything just call, I'll send her at once. When I'm sure she has learned the desired postures, I'll bring her in to show you." He turned and left the room, motioning to Abby to follow. Janet turned the TV on and settled down to watch.

As he entered the lounge, Henry pointed towards the centre of the room. "Go and stand there." Abby moved to the indicated position and stopped. "First rule: When in a room with either Master, Mistress or both, ALWAYS face them, never turn your back. If both are in the room, take a stance roughly between making the third leg of a triangle and face what would be the centre of the triangle. Whenever you stop anywhere, take up the position I will call 'display', this is especially important when one of us is with you. If only one of us is with you, like now, stand about three foot in front before taking the 'display'.

Once you've stopped, don't move until ordered." He walked towards her, examining her posture. He then instructed her on positioning. "First: legs apart, about eighteen inches, feet facing forward. Then, shoulders back, pushing the breasts up and forward, flaunt them. Head straight, eyes front, looking down a little. Never look us straight in the face and never turn your head to follow us."

As he spoke Henry push and adjusted her stance until he was satisfied. "Backside pulled in, this will push the cunt out a little. That's fine, show it off. Under normal circumstances, your hair will be in a pony tail. Do it first thing in the morning. Put your hands behind your back. That's right. Remember you are now owned and should display your owner's property correctly."

Once she was in place, Henry walked around her as a final check, patted her rear and said. "This is the 'display'. Remember it. Now walk to the door, turn and return to face me, taking up the position with no guidance from me. Let's see if you've got it. Go!" Abby walked to the door, a little self-consciously, turned and came back, taking up her pose about a yard in front of Henry. After a little shuffling she froze. Henry moved to her and examined the result. "Not too bad for a first attempt. Legs further apart. As you pull your shoulder back push the breasts up and forward, consciously. Forget about your nudity other than it allows us to see our property clearly. Now go to the door and try again."

After half a dozen attempts, Henry was satisfied that she knew the pose. He took the opportunity to pet and stroke her breast as he praised her. "Good. Now the 'kneel'. This pose you take up only on command. It is the same as 'display' but on your knees. Your legs need to further apart and hips and ankles should be the same distance apart. Try it. kneel!" Abby knelt, adjusted her legs and shuffled her body into an approximate semblance of the pose. Henry leaned over and adjusted her. Once he was happy with it, he told her to stand, reminding her to take the 'display', then ordered her into the 'kneel' again. He did this a dozen times before he was happy.

As he walked around her, he gently tapped her shoulder with the belt and remarked. "Of course, the 'kneel' has another use. Open your mouth." He unzipped his fly and pulled out his rapidly stiffening cock. Stepping nearer, he pushed it into her mouth. "Bring me off and swallow everything, don't spill a drop."

With a small sigh, Abby sucked him deep into her mouth and began to work his cock. Suddenly she stopped and looked up into Henry's face. No, not Henry, her master's face.

* * * * *

Quickly she resumed working his cock, realising that this was where she belonged, kneeling at the feet of her master (or mistress), serving them. She smiled and knew that this was only the start of her new life, the life she had been searching for all along.

The End?

12