Carjacking: A Love Story

Story Info
She decides she wants him.
5.2k words
4.51
57k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Friday night I have a ritual. I always go gas up my car and I get next week’s groceries. I do it every week without thinking, which is probably why those two surprised me. I was putting my groceries in the back seat when two women walked by, looking like they were going to the store. Suddenly the younger of the two ran up and gave me a hug and said “Hey sweetie! I missed you!”

“Uhhh, I think you got the wrong guy,” I said. I paused a second before I said it, she was pretty cute.

The other one put her hand on my shoulder and I felt the hard barrel of a gun in my back. “No, we got the right guy. Now open the door slowly and get in like you’re giving us a ride. Got it?

“Why don’t I just give you my keys? You can have the car.”

Her voice grew tense, like she wanted to yell at me, but knew that might attract attention. “I said get in the front seat and act like you’re giving us a ride.”

I obeyed. She moved my bags over and got in the back seat while her partner got in the front passenger’s seat and put her own grocery bags in the back with my own.

I always wondered what I’d do if I got carjacked. Would I fight, freak out, or just cooperate? Well, now I knew, I just quietly cooperated. “Where to?” I asked.

“Turn right and get on the north ramp to the interstate,” she said. “Don’t worry abut where we’re going. I’ll tell you when to get off.”

“Alright.”

“This car got enough gas?

“I just fueled up across the street.”

“Good boy. Let’s go.”

I did what I was told and we went north. I’m not sure just how long we drove, but it was far enough for the five lanes going north to dwindle to two. The various office parks and shopping centers along each side began dwindling to. The street lights ended and the intervals between exits grew longer. Eventually there was nothing but a grassy median on my left and rows of pine trees and wire fences on my right.

The one in the back then pointed to our exit. I turned onto it, then drove maybe thirty more minutes down a road that turned and twisted more than I could remember and was dark enough for me to use my high beams.

She finally ordered me to turn into this driveway that winded to the back of this one story ranch style house. I checked my watch, we’d driven for two hours.

The one in the back got out first and kept the gun on me as we went inside. The other one brought in their bags, and once the lights were turned on I was able to get a real look at these two.

The younger said “What‘s your name?”

“Paul“ I answered.

“Well, Paul, I’m Amy and this is Gail. Just relax, nothing’s going to happen.”

Gail had bright blond hair with dark brown roots around her crown. She had a lean face, high cheekbones, and a squared chin. At one time she was probably very nice looking but the years hadn’t been kind to her. Or perhaps she hadn’t been kind to herself. Now her skin was dry with pronounced crows feet and the skin around her neck and face were starting to sag. Even through her loose flannel shirt I could tell her breasts were dragging down and her waist and thighs were pressing hard against her jeans. Whenever she spoke there was a harsh tension in her voice. She’d had a rough life, and was used to treating people roughly.

Amy was Gail’s complete opposite. She was in her twenties, but she had the perky demeanor of a teenager. Her pink tank top and denim shorts were probably supposed to be tight fitting, but with her ballet dancer physique they still fit loosely. Her slender build was in sharp contrast to her broad, square face and thick brown mop of curly hair. Her demeanor made me believe she was just going along with Gail and that I might be able to persuade her to let me go.

Gail then ordered me down the hall to one of the bedrooms. The one she put me in only had a bare mattress and a lamp sitting on the floor. She turned to Amy and said “Get the stuff out of the bag.” Amy then left the room. Gail then raised her gun until it was level with my face, smiled, and said “Okay, strip.”

I paused for a moment, wondering about that smirk on her face. “If you’re going to shoot me I’d like to keep my clothes on.”

Gail’s eyes narrowed into two blue slits as she moved closer until almost all I could see was the revolver’s barrel. “I’m not going to shoot you after you strip dumb ass, I just don’t want you running out on us. Now if you don’t strip I‘ll just shoot you in the knees to keep you from running.”

As I began to take off my clothes she backed up and lowered her gun. Amy returned with a hand full of white rope and was startled when she saw what Gail was doing with me. “Oh my God” she said, giggling.

Gail then gave the gun to Amy as she came over and tied my wrists behind my back, then did the same to my ankles. She then pushed me onto the mattress, bent over and said, “Just stay quiet and this will all be over in awhile. Don’t think that because I’m a woman I’m going to put up with any bullshit.” She then turned off the lamp and they both left me in the dark.

I’m not sure how long I lay in there, maybe an hour or two. During that time I heard them talk, they played the music really loud, then played the television really loud. I’m pretty sure I heard the front door slam at one point. Then the television was turned off. I thought I was alone in the house.

I then heard Amy singing one of the songs they’d played earlier. The singing grew louder as she ambled down the hall into my room. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt and was holding a beer in one hand and a big joint in the other. She sat both down next to the lamp and turned it on to get a better look at me, then she lay down beside me like we were best buddies.

“I wasn’t laughing earlier” she said. Then she thought for a moment for the right words. “I mean, I was laughing but not at you. I was just surprised Gail made you strip. Don’t worry, I wasn’t laughing at your dick, your dick’s fine.”

“Glad to know that.”

She then draped her arm over me and stared into my eyes in a sort of drunk fascination. She began stroking my shoulder and I tried to ignore the sensation.

“Look, I know you’re a nice person and you’ll probably just going along with whatever she’s doing. But couldn’t you show me how nice you are and let me go?”

She smiled and shook her head. “It won’t be so bad. Gail’s not gong to hurt you. She just doesn’t want you calling the cops until she’s got her thing worked out with her friends. Then we’re gone and everything will be great.”

“I‘d feel better if Gail hadn‘t brought me here at gunpoint” I answered.

“She’ll be fine. Don’t worry. This isn’t that bad is it? I mean, I know it’s a little scary but it’s also nice right?” She began running her hand over my chest and her warm, soft touch began distracting me again. “This is nice, right?” Her voice had a soft, pleading tone. I couldn’t figure out if she was seducing me or asking for my forgiveness.

I tried to will my body to ignore her but she was overwhelming my senses. The sound of her voice, her warm hands running down my chest to my cock, and her sweet smile were all breaking down my resistance.

When she did touch my cock, which was now erect, purple, and ready to be used. She looked down, then looked up at my face and smiled mischievously, “So you do think this is nice.”

I answered her with a kiss, I wasn’t sure why I did it at the time but I did it. I told myself it was just a physical reaction, just horniness. Then she kissed me back and I stopped thinking and rationalizing and just reacted. “Untie me please. I won’t run I promise.”

Her smile widened and she shook her head.

“I just want to be with you, please!”

“Nope” she smirked.

“I promise I’ll make it worth your while. You won’t-”

“Shhhhh” she said. Then Amy kissed me lightly on the lips and began moving down my body. First running her tongue down my neck in a gentle flickering movement that sent shudders through me. Then she moved to my chest where she sucked my nipples. Finally, after an eternity of her caressing me into a frenzy she began on my penis.

Whenever I had a girlfriend go down on me they acted like it was something they had to get through. They’d suck, bob their head up and down, then jerk on my penis and keep going until I came or they strained their wrists. I figured that was all there was to blowjobs and I never could figure out what the big deal was. The way Amy did it was like art, incredibly addictive art.

She started by gently licking my shaft. Even though she was high she had an incredible finesse. Her tongue barely touched me, and I only felt a very slight tickling sensation at the beginning. When she did take me fully into her mouth she did it very slowly and gently so I’d savor every moment of her soft warmth she provided.

This constant, slow, light massage with her tongue and lips continued for what seemed an unbearably long period of time. I never thought such a light, subtle touch could make my heart race like it did. It wasn’t long before I felt a warm sensation building inside me. I began as a faint tingling, then grew larger as Amy continued pleasuring me. As the sensation grew, my heart pounded faster. As my heart rate accelerated so did my breathing, which grew into a moaning. Soon I was writhing on the bed struggling to free myself so I could grab Amy, rip off her cloths and vigorously fuck her. But Gail had done her job well and all I could do was endure Amy’s gentle and relentless torture.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Don’t stop!! Don’t stop! Ooohhhhh!!” It was like I was possessed by the ghost of a bad porn actor while I was delirious with the pleasure building and building inside me slowly. I never thought pleasure could be agonizing, but laying there helpless waiting for the end was almost too much. When it finally happened I let out something that was a cross between a scream and a howl as my cum spewed out of me.

When it was over, I was trembling and flushed as my body started returning to normal. I was sweating slightly, and my body felt light, airy, and drowsy from the intoxicating mixture of adrenaline, hormones, and endorphins flooding my body.

Amy sat up, picked up her bottle and rinsed out her mouth with the remaining beer. After spitting the contents back in she put the remains of her joint in the bottle and stood up and smiled down at me, searching my face for approval.

“Thank you,” I moaned.

Her smile grew into a delighted grin. “You’re welcome” she beamed. She then kissed me on the cheek and turned out the lights, leaving me to drift to sleep in a state of trembling bliss.

I don’t know what time I woke up, but Amy was sitting beside me stroking my back as I laid on my stomach. She was wearing a pair of baggy green cargo pants and a red bikini top with her hair tied back with a rubber band.

“Wake up sleepyhead. Gail had to go out again to finalize a few things then we can let you go.”

“Great, what time is it?”

“About ten.”

“Any chance I could use the john before that?”

She nodded and chuckled. “Yeah, you probably could. Matter of fact, you could probably use a shower and rinse my spit off you. Just remember, I’ve got the gun and Gail told me to use it if you tried anything. Okay?”

“Got it.”

I rolled over, sat up, and let her untie my ankles and wrists. She then took me to the john and left me alone for a few minutes. She left the door halfway open just in case I tried anything like lock the door and jump out the window naked.

By the time she came back in I was in the shower. She pulled back the shower curtain and said “Sorry, she told me to keep an eye on you all the time.”

“Okay” I said as I began to lather up. “Did Gail tell you to do what you did last night?”

Amy rolled her eyes and giggled. “No. I got a little high last night, as you know. I just felt a little bad. I was just going to. . . you know, keep you company. I wanted you to know that we wouldn’t hurt you. I just figured you might be a little scared. Then. . . I don’t know. Why did you say ‘thank you’?”

As I rinsed off I thought about the question. I’d never had anything like that happen to me before and I had no clue how to deal with it. On one hand, technically she had raped me. Yet I had kissed her and I had wanted to fuck her. Did I trust the girl or was I was I letting my hormones do my thinking? I just shrugged and said “I don’t know either.”

As I turned off the shower she handed me a towel and said “Maybe we were both a little lonely.”

“You mean you and Gail aren’t. . .?”

“Together? Well, sort of. I met her when she and her boyfriend had placed an ad in the personals for a three-way. I hadn’t been dating for a while, I had a whole bunch of loser boyfriends, and I figured what the hell it might be fun. You know, no strings. Anyway, me and Gail hit it off and Terry let me crash with them after me and my roommate had a fight.”

“Where’s Terry now?”

Amy grimaced. “Well, they had a fight and she stole his shit.”

“His shit?”

“He was a little shady and she stole his stash. Understand?”

I didn’t realize how much trouble I was in until that point. “Where’s Terry?”

“Gail didn’t say, she just picked me up from work, had some of my stuff in a bag and Terry’s shit in another. She said to not ask and I didn’t.”

“That’s when you picked me up?”

Amy nodded.

“You like her a lot?”

Amy’s smile grew wider and she nodded again. “She’s way cooler than any guy I’ve been with. She said she cares about me.”

There was a soft lilt in her voice when she said that. It made her seem really sweet, not much of a thinker but still really sweet. I found it harder and harder to be scared of her seeing her smile and blush at her own happiness. I could’ve taken the gun right then, found my clothes, and escaped, but I didn’t.

Instead I stepped out of the shower and finished drying myself. Then I knelt down before her and began kissing her stomach.

“What are you doing?” she asked with a mischievous tone in her voice.

“Returning the favor” I said as I began running my tongue inside her navel.

She still had the gun in her hand but she didn’t raise it. She didn’t make any sound at all even as I began unbuttoning her pants and letting them fall to the floor. She had on string bikini bottoms that matched her top. I quickly undid them and threw them to the corner of the bathroom as I examined her.

Her pussy was clean shaven which accentuated the smooth elegance of her body. She had almost no hips, her top lay almost flat on her chest, yet she was still one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen and I told her so.

I kicked her pants out of the way and began running the tip of my tongue along the inside of her right thigh, which made her inhale sharply. I then did her left thigh, that time she giggled and began running her fingers through my hair. I alternately licked and caressed the sensitive areas of each thigh like this for a few minutes before finally moving to her clit after I sensed she was suitably aroused.

Using my tongue I worked my way from the lips to the clit gently feeling around the hood until I tasted it on my tongue when I pulled back the hood and began massaging it with the same slow, gently motion Amy gave me the night before.

She was breathing heavily at this point when she interrupted me. “Wait a second” she said.

I stood up while Amy took off her top and put the revolver on the top of the toilet. She then wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my neck, working her way up to my ear where she whispered “Hurry.”

I then gathered her up and took her to another bedroom and gently lay her out on the bed. For a moment I just marveled at her as she grinned up at me. The sun coming through the window highlighted the slender elegance of her body and the gentle features of her face. I laid beside her and studied her face. I stared at her dark brown eyes, her curly, honey colored hair, and the freckles on her cheekbones and chest. I then kissed her and pulled her in closer wanting to feel every inch of her against me.

As she ran her fingernails over my chest she asked “You going to finish what you started?” I did.

I knelt down at the foot of the bed while she positioned herself with her legs on either side of me. It was easier finding her clit this time and I quickly got back to massaging it once I had its now familiar taste on my tongue.

I held back my urge to work her quickly. Instead I ran my tongue slowly and gently so she could have the same great time I had last night. It wasn’t quite as easy as it sounds because sticking your tongue out that long can be a little tiring, but as her enjoyment grew from barely audible sighs to louder moans I knew it was worth the effort.

Gradually her legs became more relaxed and she draped them over my shoulders and back, pulling me in closer. While I concentrated on her pussy I could feel her hips gyrate and the mattress shift as she began to writhe around the bed reacting to the increasing pleasure I was building within her.

“Oh shit,” she said softly. “I’m going to come,” and I felt her left hand search the bed until she found my right hand and our fingers interlocked as I continued circling around her nub. Occasionally I’d suck on it gently which made her squeal. Finally she began panting, her body tensed and doubled up and in one prolonged cry of pleasure it was done.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed while catching her breath.

I needed a moment too as I massaged the corners of my lower jaw which as sore after the long workout. Still, looking at her stretched out on the bed with a look of contentment on her face made me realize it was worth a little stiffness. I ran my hand over her velvet soft skin taking pride in the pleasure I had returned to her.

After resting for a moment Amy looked up at me and grinned. “Thank you” she said softly.

“You’re welcome” I replied. Then I lay down next to her and just stared into her contented, drowsy face.

I wanted to just push reality to the back of my mind and be with Amy like this for the rest of the day, but common sense took over and I had to think about Gail. Why in the hell would she steal something no one in their right mind would report stolen, ditch her car, and carjack and kidnap someone to come all the way out here to hide? It didn’t make sense.

I got a cold, nauseas feeling when I realized why. She wanted to eliminate any way for the cops to trace her while she made her escape because she’d committed a much more serious crime. Something so serious that a kidnapping charge would be light. She must have killed Terry.

While Amy dozed I got up and went back to the bathroom to wash off my mouth. The revolver Amy held on me was still on the toilet. This made things a lot easier. I took the gun with me to the living room, found my clothes, and quickly dressed myself.

My first instinct was to get the hell out and leave Amy to deal with Gail. Granted, she probably didn’t know about what Gail did, or what Gail had planned for the two of us, but that wasn’t my problem was it?

I kept telling myself it didn’t matter that the idiot came in to my room last night to comfort her kidnap victim. It didn’t matter that she trusted me enough to leave the gun. The girl was obviously a moron to trust Gail and would soon have to deal with the consequences.

Then it occurred to me that she trusted me too. I thought about what she said about all her previous boyfriends, and then about how Gail treated her, and then I thought about what Gail was probably planning for the remaining witness. Each time she reaches out to someone they end up screwing her and leaving her. In this case Gail may do worse. And if she hadn’t trusted me I wouldn’t be here right now. I had a decision to make, and since I had the gun I had a little flexibility.

I went back to her room and sat down on the bed. Looking at her body and how the sun shimmered on her skin I tried to thing of what to say to her. I stared at the loaded gun in my hand, then back at Amy. I then put it down in front of her and sat down on the floor.

12