Carl and Sheila's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small streams of water on her skin gave Carl the opportunity to softly blow and give Sheila a minor shock. "Who knew something as simple as water ... could be so devious," she said as she sank into the towel. He leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "right now, you don't move a muscle unless I tell you it's okay."

He looked for some material to cover her as she turned over. He grabbed a blanket from a secondary bed in the room and figured it was good enough. He draped the blanket over her and told her to turn over. Her previous, seemingly vegetative, state was ruined as she opened her eyes and rolled to her side and then onto her back underneath the blanket. She stared at Carl, trying to focus after a long period of closed eyes, to look for clues as to his intent. He gently moved each of her arms from her sides behind her head and then folded the blanket to cover her breasts, stomach and underwear. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and whispered "trust me." She relaxed into the bed and once again closed her eyes.

The feather was rediscovered as he softly ran it across the top of her chest, along her cheek and down the sides and front of her neck. She whispered, as a general statement, "you know, this had better end soon. My skin is on fire." He snidely remarked in return, "I would hope so." Carl continued teasing her with the feather along the underside of her arms while he located the cup of ice once again. He reached into the cup and pulled out a chunk between his index and middle finger in effort to be silent about what would soon hit her body. He held the ice above her chin and watched water collect as a droplet formed. It fell and hit directly below her chin and rolled down her neck and came to rest in the triangular area where her sternum, collar bone and trachea met. As Carl repositioned his hand into a cup below the piece of ice, to get a better grip, she moaned and he watched the puddle start to bounce around as the sound waves passed through. He repositioned the ice to drop just above her eye brow and let a few drops run backward into her hair and down her scalp. The next drops fell on the bridge of her nose and ran down around her eyes and past her temples. More fell on her cheeks and ran down underneath her earlobes and down her neck into the towel. The final two on her face fell on her jaw line and ran down around the back of her neck before absorption by the towel. Carl let eight additional drops fall on the undersides of her forearms and upper arms after the feather had previously left its mark.

As the droplets fell on her face, forehead and neck, Carl continued running the feather up and down her chest, following the cleavage lines, though avoided the loose bra straps from her unhooked but not removed clothing. "Arms straight out," he said as she moved them from behind her head and held them so her bra could be removed. As her bra was removed, the rustle caused the blanket to expose Sheila's right breast. Carl licked a circle around her areola before he gently kissed it as she slowly put her hands back behind her head. She groaned as he placed the feather on her chest and repositioned the blanket to cover her. "When will this end," she managed to say. "Soon, baby, soon" as he reclaimed the feather.

Carl stood up and placed the ice back in the cup and used his free hand to grab the blanket and tossed it to the opposite side, leaving her completely exposed. He stared at her for a few seconds, which undoubtedly made Sheila a bit self-conscious. "Mmmm," he softly moaned. He resumed his knelt position next to the bed and kissed the area below her neck where water had collected from the ice droplets. As he kissed the top of her chest, he used the feather to run circles around her breasts while he avoided her nipples. He continued with the feather down the middle of her stomach, around her belly button and around the sides as he kissed down the middle of her chest and down her stomach. "Fold your underwear down like I did earlier," he told her as he placed the feather on the table and searched for a larger piece of ice in his cup.

He watched a rather large drop fall between her breasts and run down her stomach to her belly button. Another fell just to the left of the previous, which ran along the underside of her left breast, and another to the right which took a symmetrical path under her breast and down her side into the towel. She took a deep breath and waited for the next drop, which fell just below her belly button and ran down her stomach before absorption into her underwear. Another fell just to the right and rolled down her stomach, got caught in the valley created between her legs and pelvis, and ran down her side. The third took the same path down her left side.

Sheila started to wriggle and decided her arms would be best placed at her sides. "Frustrated," Carl asked. "At this point, you don't even have to touch me. I'm going to get release one way or another, just please hurry it up," she said. "That's where we want you," he softly said as he let another drop fall on the top of her pelvis and run down into her underwear just above her clitoral hood. As the ice melted, Carl tossed it back into the cup and searched for a larger piece. He found it and held it above the valley created by her legs and squeezed which created drops at a faster rate. One down the left leg, along the side of her most sensitive of areas, the next down the right. Carl alternated the position of the drops between legs until they made their way through to the towel below. Sheila was visibly aroused, aside from the moisture left by the drops between her legs, she had grown rather fond of Carl's ministrations as demonstrated by a small wet spot in the middle of her underwear.

Carl sped up the process, squeezing the ice over each leg as drops landed one after the other and rolled down the sides into the towel. The large piece of ice quickly disappeared under his squeeze, so he grabbed another. He figured he would allow five drops to roll on each side of her thigh, as too many drops inoculated the skin's receptors and too little left large swaths untouched. After his twenty drops had been released across both her upper and lower legs, he gently lifted each leg by her ankle and licked the underside of her knee.

"For fuck's sake, I'm going to get release right now," she barked. Carl immediately created a protective cup over her crotch with his hand and leaned toward her ear. "You don't do anything without my approval," he whispered.

Carl removed his hand, got up and knelt between her legs. He bent over and licked and kissed her pelvis, just above her hood. He hooked his fingers in her underwear and slightly tugged. She lifted her hips and he started to remove her underwear. She laid back on the bed and straighted her legs so he could pull them all the way to her ankles before he unhooked them from her right foot. He kissed his way down her thighs once again and laid down between her legs. He put a little pressure on the insides of her thighs signaling to her they should be spread apart as far as was comfortable. He licked and softly kissed in the valleys between her legs and pelvis. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled as she said "Oooohhhh, that's right." He responded "mmmhmm" as he continuously licked and gently kissed her.

Then, he got up on his elbows and kissed his way up her abdomen, stomach and licked around with a soft kiss on each of her nipples. "Do that again," she softly groaned. He looked at her and said "do you still trust me?" "Considering where you're about to go, I couldn't possibly say 'no,'" as she smirked. Apparently she had become a comedienne in her spare time. "Good. I'm going to tell you this once, and only once. You will not cum in my face. Only dirty girls do that, and you're not a dirty girl." She took a deep breath and sighed.

Carl once again laid between her thighs and softly licked up each side of her slit. She uttered "oooohhhh, mmmyyy, that feels rrreeeaaallllllyyy good." He licked her again right over the top, and placed an ever-so-light kiss on her hood. She sunk again into the towel and bed. He applied slightly more pressure with his next lick, which caused her to part. He readjusted himself between her legs and wrapped his arms around her thighs. He used his right hand to part her and met his friend. He dipped his tongue into the well of saliva in his mouth and ran it over her clit. "You're really going to do this for me. Wow," she said as she took a couple of deep breaths, in through her nose and out through her mouth.

Carl applied pressure with his other hand on her abdomen which put his tongue in constant and direct contact with her spongy g-spot. He slowly ran his tongue across it multiple times moving his face in and out as he did so. Carl thought "she tastes sweet and savory," as he continued with his tongue. Her breathing suddenly quickened as she blurted out "you're gonna make me cum, you're gonna make me cum, you're gonna make me cum" in an urgent, yet unready tone. He removed his tongue from her and kissed his way up her stomach and once again kissed her breasts. "You have to stop. Oh my god, you're going to make me cum," she whispered. "Trust me. Don't you dare cum in my face. Do NOT cum in my face. You will pay for it when I hurt you very VERY badly," he responded. She tensed up a bit at his forward and direct statement. She had second thoughts as he grabbed the cup of ice and returned between her legs.

He wrapped one arm around her thighs and used the other to gently press her other leg apart. He lightly kissed her clit and then sucked it into his mouth. His tongue violently and randomly lashed from all different directions. She moaned and said "ooohhh mmmyyyy gggoooddd." As his tongue continued to work over her clit, he slowly inserted a finger and placed direct pressure on her spongy area and simultaneously applied pressure to her abdomen. She rocked her abdomen on his finger and ran her hands through her hair. She tilted her head back and placed her hands on his forearm wrapped around her thigh and pushed down as if to say "that's too much," though no words left her mouth. Carl sucked on her a little harder and moved his tongue back and forth, up and down, diagonally, in circles, and a mix-match of the aforementioned. He started to move his finger inside her, as she rocked, which increased the rubbing though it was no where near a furious pace. She pushed down harder on his forarm and gasped as if it was her first breath in hours.

Carl let her clit slip from his mouth through the suction. He whispered and once again reiterated, "don't you dare cum in my face, not now, not ever." She barked "you have to stop. you have to stop before you make me." He once again sucked her clit back in his mouth and resumed his previous actions. After about thirty seconds, Sheila threw her head backward, arched her back and began to fervently and forcefully push on his forarm. He continued his finger and tongue's relatively mild assault. Once she realized Carl ignored her actions, she decided to lightly tap on the back of his head to say "stop," but he remained undeterred. As she neared the point of no return, she put her arms on the bed and pushed down and away in an attempt to pull herself from his mouth, however Carl tightened his arm's grip on her thigh and did not let up.

She gasped and said "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Carl moaned into her clit in a sound that resembled "nu-uh," or "no," as his lips were pursed against her clit and his tongue moved inside his mouth. She ran her hands through her hair, as she'd all but given up on getting Carl to stop, and prepared for the impending wave. She moved her arms to her sides and gasped one last breath and slammed her arms on either side of her body. Her head tilted back and her back arched. She started to convulse, shook her head side-to-side in a violent manner and alternated her pounding fists on the bed all the while not breathing. Carl released her clit from his mouth, only to have a piece of ice replace it. Her body stiffened like a board, as if she decide to "plank," for several seconds before she passed out. Her body went limp and fell onto the bed as Carl tossed the piece of ice aside. She involuntarily gasped for air and took a number of deep breaths, though she was completely unconscious.

Carl remained between her legs and cupped her womanhood in his hand as he remembered how beautiful she looked as her body writhed in complete ecstasy. The convulsions from her stomach and chest, the rippling of her thigh muscles as she fought the urge to crush his head. The pounding of fists and shaking of head as she sought an outlet for the intense feelings. "Oh, my," he thought. "Beautiful ... just beautiful." He slowly got up from between her legs and moved her arms to her sides and straightened out her legs, as the position she passed out would have left her in severe pain were she to have slept for hours. He covered her with the blanket, kissed her on the forehead and exited the room.

He stopped by his own room and grabbed his toothbrush, a wash cloth and some soap. He took it to the bathroom, cleaned up, and then went to visit with the campers and counselors around the camp fire. He stayed up after everyone had gone to bed while he reminisced over the pleasurable sight, and waited to see if Sheila would awake. She never did and Carl went to bed.

***

Carl woke up the next morning, got dressed and headed toward the kitchen for some breakfast. He meandered into the kitchen and found Sheila, alone, doing dishes. Though she had not noticed his entry, he asked "How did you sleep?" She jumped at the sound of his voice and placed the plate she had washed back into the sink. She walked over to him and kissed him before she slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" she asked.

"Gave you what you needed," he responded in a matter of fact tone.

"Why didn't you come back out to the camp fire," he quickly asked before she could get in another question.

"I was awake but I couldn't move. My arms and legs were numb and would not work. I was so relaxed and I wanted to get up, but nothing seemed to work. I was fully conscious and aware of my surroundings ... it was incredible, almost like an out of body experience. Anyway, I listened to the raucous crowd for a while before I fell asleep for the night," she said.

"Good. It gave you time to think," he said.

"Yes, it did, and it was like nothing I've ever experienced. As it was happening, I was overloaded with sensations to the point I couldn't talk, I couldn't breath ... all I could do to cope was to rock back and forth," she exclaimed before her legs almost gave out as she relived the previous night.

"See, right there is the power of the mind. As you thought about it and remembered what happened, it was like you were in that moment again. That's what I needed you to understand. If your mind is free enough, you can experience just about anything," he said. "The water and feather helped to put your mind in a state of constant arousal, almost in a consistent state of anticipation. Your mind understood the good feeling after good feeling and thusly expected them to continue. It helped to make your body 'fire on all cylinders,' so to speak." He continued, "Oh, by the way, you didn't rock. You pounded the bed furiously before you went stiff and passed out."

"Oh!" She blushed as she realized her memory was not how the events occurred.

"Either way, that was amazing." A quizzical look crossed her face as she was afraid to ask. "You said I would pay for ... Did I?"

"Yes and no. I said you would to increase your overall pleasure. It's a psychological thing. When the brain knows the body is doing something it shouldn't be, additional pleasure occurs. It's similar to the rush received by kleptomaniacs as they steal items from stores. They know they are doing bad and that process, in of itself, gives them a high because they know it's possible they'll get caught and penalized. I wanted you to experience that same feeling of 'doing bad' when you knew you shouldn't. I said you'd pay for it because the knowledge that you might get caught increases the pleasure of the act. I don't know if you remember, but in the middle of your orgasm, I put a piece of ice against your clit. Normally, that would be horribly painful, but having it done at the right time will send a person into the stratosphere. So, you could say you did pay, but you also didn't. In either case, I was extremely happy with the results."

"You can say that again," she said as she shuddered.

"You know, I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful than you as you reached your goal. Absolutely fantastic," he told her.

"Well, you weren't supposed to see that," she said as she blushed.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't get to witness the fruits of my labor. I would do it again just for that sight," he reiterated.

"Remember when I told you that you needed to trust me? Do you understand why I told you that?" he asked.

Sheila took a deep breath and said as she exhaled, "Absolutely ... Whew," and shuddered one more time.

"Good. Think about all those feelings of being touched until our next meeting. Let's see if we can get a repeat performance. Turn around." He dropped to one knee, lifted her dress, slightly pulled her underwear down and left a very wet kiss on the top of her ass crack before carefully returning her underwear to its original position. He stood up, grabbed her shoulders, turned her to face him and kissed her gently on the top of the forehead. He grabbed a slice of fruit, cut a few hours before, and sauntered from the kitchen. As he made his way to the door, she said "You're an ass, you know that, right," in a semi-playful tone. He simply raised his middle finger over his shoulder as he left the kitchen. Sheila laughed to herself over his pompous attitude, though she was reminded of it every time a breeze passed through the kitchen for the next half hour.

***

The next few days had been relatively uneventful as campers and counselors played games on the camp's grounds. Carl had thought how he would entice Sheila the next time they met. He brought his laptop to the one place on the camp's grounds that received a wireless Internet signal. He did some research online and decided to purchase a variable speed remote egg vibrator for their next escapade. It was delivered to his house over the weekend as many campers and counselors cycled out for the next week's group. He made the trip home for a single night and picked up the new toy, did some laundry, and thought about how it would be used.

***

Carl arrived at camp the evening after he'd left, which was after the new counselors had arrived, but prior to the arrival of new campers. Sheila had stayed as food was still needed for staff members and counselors. He stopped by his room and dropped of his bag of newly washed laundry and grabbed the egg before he headed to her room. As he approached her door, he did not give her the courtesy of a knock, and simply entered. She was startled and slammed her book shut at his entrance and said "You have a lot of nerve, don't you?" He walked over to her bed and sat beside her without saying a word. He looked at the back cover of the book she was reading and slowly grabbed it and turned it over. "Fifty Shades of Grey." Carl looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she pushed her chin into her chest and sensuously bit her lip and looked up at him with an "I got caught" face as it blushed.

"I'm glad to see you're engaging your mind more than just your fingers," he said. "But, that's actually not why I stopped in. I brought you something you will use tomorrow," as he pulled the egg from his pocket.