Carla and the Contractors

Story Info
Husband wants wife to have sex with two men.
19.6k words
4.09
73.8k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers

Our son Tommy had been able to stay at home with us while attending a local college, so Carla and I had seen him every day of his life until he got an out of state job directly out of college. I was so proud of him that I bought him a new car as a graduation present. We had actually ridden with him to Houston, Texas in his new car. We took turns sharing the driving, and flew back home after he was settled in to his apartment. Once we got home, it didn't take long for her to begin to miss him.

After about two months, it was visibly noticeable that she had become depressed and more so each day. She kept asking me to take her to visit him, so I finally broke down and bought round trip airline tickets to Houston and back. He lived in a small one-bedroom apartment and there was no place for us to sleep there, so I reserved a room for seven days at a nearby hotel.

He hadn't worked there long enough to be eligible to take any time off but we were able to wine and dine him every night. I always took a short nap to recuperate from exploring some of the cities great sites during the day before we went to dinner with Tommy. Carla was ecstatic during the entire visit and her face just beamed with joy the entire time we were there. Houston is a great city...a little hot, but other than that a great city.

Alas, all good things must come to an end, and in what seemed like no time at all we had to return home. Carla was fine for a few weeks but soon became despondent again. I knew she would be ok in time but meanwhile I came up with a plan to try to cheer her up.

About two months after we returned from our visit with Tommy, I approached her with the idea of having some updates made to our home and she enthusiastically took to the idea. We discussed the things that needed updating and agreed that our first project would be to turn an adjacent bedroom into a master bath and large walk-in closet. Our bedroom was large but otherwise rather modest, except for the wet bar in one corner of the room.

Oh yes, there was also the French doors leading to a small deck off our bedroom that Carla used to lay out on when she felt she needed to work on her tan...sometimes in the nude.

After thumbing through the yellow pages, we selected three local companies to obtain proposals and quotes for the project. We set up the first two appointments for the following Friday at different times and a man from each company came to discuss the job with us and give us a quote. They both had good references and the prices were about what we expected. I found both of them to be adequate but since we were going to get three proposals, I told them we would think it over and get back in touch with them in a couple of days.

After they left, Carla expressed her opinion of them, "I hope we can do better than them Chris. I don't know why, but they just didn't impress me at all."

"I liked what they said Carla and I think we should keep an open mind until we hear what the other company has to offer."

"Ok, let me sleep on it and maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow honey."

The next morning two men from the third company called 'Roberts Remodeling Contractors' arrived about a half hour earlier than we expected. Carla was still primping so I told her to meet us in the den as soon as possible. I introduced myself as Chris and told them my wife Carla would be down in a few minutes. They introduced themselves as John Roberts and his brother Steve.

They were both nice looking men of average height in their early to mid-forties. It was obvious that they both worked with their hands and probably worked out in the gym as well because of their chiseled physiques. John had brown hair with what my wife would call bedroom eyes. Steve was the real looker of the two with sky blue eyes and blond hair that came down slightly below his ears.

When Carla entered the room, I saw a look of surprise and delight come across Steve's face. His gaze fixed directly on her with his eyes moving slowly up and down to take in her entire sexy five foot four inch tall body. Her long brown hair laid neatly on her shoulders and her blue eyes were gleaming as usual. She was wearing a short tight fitting dark blue dress that clung to her body and showed off her shapely legs, flat stomach, and well-rounded butt. It was not out of character for her to wear dresses like that and I'm sure she didn't intended for it to be overtly sexy.

However, I knew the sight of her large tits squirming at will as they tried to pop out of her bra was enough to give any red-blooded man a thrill, so I couldn't blame Steve for the effect she was having on him. She too was well aware of it and the beaming smile that came across her face showed that she also felt an instant connection to him.

I introduced Carla to them and then we sat down and began discussing the project. They gave us their recommendations, which included things that we hadn't even thought of...apparently the other men hadn't either. Then with the aid of a computer program, John quickly came up with an estimate that was just a little higher than the first two. All through the meeting, Steve could hardly take his eyes off Carla and she did nothing to discourage the attention she was receiving...a display of flirtation that neither John nor I could have possibly missed.

When the presentation was over, I still hadn't made a decision and intended to tell them that we would think it over and get back with them in a few days. Carla saw the indecision on my face and didn't give me a chance to speak.

"Well Chris, It looks like we've found our men. When can you guys get started?" She blurted out with my mouth half open to speak.

"We're putting the finishing touches on our last job and we can start a week from this coming Monday if it's alright with you guys." Steve said.

"That's great, I'll be looking forward to seeing you then," Carla said while staring straight into Steve's gleaming blue eyes.

Her use of the word 'I' instead of 'we' didn't go unnoticed by me and by the surprised look on John's face it was obvious that he had noticed it too.

We signed the necessary papers and shook hands on the agreement. Steve seemed to hold on to Carla's hand a little longer than necessary before he finally told her it was nice meeting her and then walked out the door with his brother.

Carla had never visibly shown so much interest in another man since we had been married. Today's display of interest in Steve left me a little bewildered, and at the same time a little bit excited. I must admit that it turned me on to watch Steve's bold advances toward her as well as her seeming encouragement to his advances.

Carla was back to her normal self and her face was beaming with joy for the entire next week. She talked continuously about how nice it will be to jump out of bed and take a shower after having sex. That's the first time she had mentioned sex since Tommy left home. To my surprise, Carla never once mentioned missing our son during the entire week.

The night before they were to show up, she was in great spirits and fell asleep with a smile on her face. She woke up early the next morning and went to the bathroom across the hall to take a shower. She returned wearing a new nightgown that she had just bought and with her long brown hair perfectly combed and laying neatly on her shoulders.

"It's still early dear so you sleep for a while longer while I go down and cook breakfast. I'll wake you when it's ready," she said.

"Ok dear," I mumbled and immediately went back to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of my wife laughing and talking to someone. I showered, dressed, and went down stairs to eat the breakfast that I had smelled the entire time I had been awake. I walked unnoticed into the kitchen to the sight of Carla and Steve sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, talking, and laughing between sips while staring into each other's eyes.

"Hello Steve," I said.

My words startled Carla and caused her to spill a small amount of coffee from the cup that she was holding.

"Hello Chris, I'm sorry if I woke you. I know it's a little early but I couldn't sleep and I thought I'd come on over and get started if you were awake."

"Why, couldn't you sleep Chris are you sick or something," I asked while knowing exactly what that something was.

I had half a mind to tell him to leave and get one of the other companies to do the job. I knew he was going to try to fuck my wife and she had to know it too. However, Carla had always been faithful to me and I trusted her. Looking forward to the bedroom addition had really cheered her up and John and Steve were the men she had chosen to do the job. I knew she had been flirting with him but in my heart, I knew she loved me and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that love.

"It happens with every new job Chris. I just lay awake most of the night thinking about what I'm going to do the next day," Steve replied with a quick glance at Carla that just reinforced my beliefs about his intentions.

I ate breakfast and we talked for about half an hour before John arrived and the two of them went upstairs to start the demolition work on the adjacent bedroom. Carla went upstairs to dress and soon returned wearing a pair of jeans that weren't too tight fitting and a Houston Rockets t-shirt, that she had bought on our trip to see our son. To my surprise, she was uncharacteristically wearing a bra, which pleased me immensely.

I owned my own health food store business and I had hired a business manager to take care of the day-to-day business so I was able to take off work at any time. I handled most things that required my attention by phone and hadn't even been in the store for quite a while. I figured this arrangement would work out well while the renovation was taking place. Carla and I went to the den to watch TV while the guys worked. Every hour or two Carla felt the need to go upstairs to check on their progress.

She was usually gone for about ten minutes and during that time, the construction sounds audibly diminished, but I always heard a lot of laughter from the men and a lot of giggling from Carla...as if she were a teenager again. To my delight, the work stopped at five O'clock, but of course, Carla had to go up and talk to them while they put their tools away. It seemed to take them much longer to do that simple task than I would have thought.

After the men left, I went upstairs to see what they had accomplished. All the sheet rock was gone from the walls and the ceiling. They had removed some of the flooring. I didn't know for sure why they removed the flooring, but I assumed it had something to do with plumbing. I didn't completely trust them with my wife, but I did trust their building skills because I had checked out all three companies before I got estimates from them.

The next two days was much the same, with Carla getting up early and having coffee with Steve while he waited for John to show up for work. To my surprise and delight, Carla's clothing selection remained about the same. Of course, Carla continued to check on their progress every hour or two...an endeavor that slowed their work progress considerably. However, I knew it made her happy so I didn't object to her doing it. She was happier than she had been since our son...Uh, was home. During this time, the plumbing was completed. They also installed the electrical outlets and the boxes for the lights and fans and ran the wiring to them.

I figured they were making excellent progress in spite of Carla's interference. They didn't seem to mind her constant intrusions, in fact I suspect they enjoyed it, especially Steve whom I suspect figured it played into his plans to fuck her.

On the fourth day, Carla's clothing selection again remained about the same except that her jeans were much tighter. They showed off curves and crevices that I figured only I had a right to see, but what the hell I figured, let her turn them on a little if it makes her happy. They accomplished a lot of work on the fourth day. In spite of Carla's interference, they built a room to enclose the water closet, made an opening to our bedroom, and installed a set of double doors that opened back into the bedroom. They also closed off the door leading into the new bathroom from the hall by building a linen closet behind the door.

On the fifth day Carla's clothing selection was the same as the fourth day except that she discarded the bra...I figured that was coming. This was a brilliant move on her part because it must have motivated them to work even faster. They got the subfloor and the shower installed. They got all the sheet rock installed and even applied the first layer of dry wall compound on all the joints and screw holes.

"Damn if they're going to work that hard, I don't care if you go naked all next week Carla," I told her.

"I had already been planning on doing that," she jokingly replied.

At the end of the day, to my surprise and Carla's delight they told us that in order to keep on schedule they needed to work Saturday. They planned to complete the mudding work on the sheet rock, install the heating system on the floor and lay the tile on the floor and in the shower.

"That's a lot of work to get done in one day. If you get here about half an hour early, I'll have breakfast ready for you. I'll fix sandwiches for your lunch and have a full course meal ready for you when you get through working for the day," Carla said.

"We couldn't ask you to do that for us Carla. It just wouldn't be right," Steve said.

"I insist Steve. It'll give us a chance to get better acquainted if you can stay over for a while after dinner," she said.

"I insist too. You guys bring some extra clothes and you can take a shower in the other upstairs bathroom after you finish working. Hell, you can even sleep over if you want too," I said.

"That sounds like an excellent idea to me Chris, especially the sleep over part of it. That will really give us a chance to get acquainted," Carla enthusiastically said.

Sensing the possibilities that might create Steve said, "I don't see how we can pass up an invitation like that since you both insist."

"It's settled then, we'll see you in the morning for breakfast," Carla said.

"We'll be here bright and early," Steve said as they headed out the door.

"Don't forget the extra cloths," Carla yelled before they had a chance to close the front door.

"No way," Steve yelled just before the door closed.

'I hope I'm not getting into something that I'll regret' I thought when they were gone. Carla was ecstatic and smiling from ear to ear. I was glad to see her so happy but couldn't help wondering if she was planning something that she hadn't told me about.

When I went down for coffee before breakfast Saturday morning, there sat Steve drinking coffee and talking to Carla. She was wearing a short burgundy robe over the see through negligee she had slept in, but had already brushed her hair. As usual, it lay in perfect waves on her shoulders. She was a beautiful sight to behold, even this early in the morning. I suspect Steve thought so too because he couldn't take his eyes off her as she finished cooking breakfast. When breakfast was ready, Carla excused herself to go upstairs and get dressed while Steve and I talked.

John arrived shortly and Carla returned a few minutes later. The hemline of the loose fitting pleated blue skirt she was wearing came slightly above her knees...no attempt to exploit her sexy legs and ass there. However, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra because her tits were bouncing up and down under her matching blue t-shirt that displayed the mascot of her favorite sports team. This was her favorite t-shirt too because, with a little imagination, the mascots tongue hanging out resembled a man's phallus. As if to emphasize the image she wanted to display even more this morning, she was wearing a pair of low cut white gym shoes and white socks.

As she walked up to the table and sat down Steve said, "Good morning cheerleader. I hope you're going to do some cheering for us today."

"I'd be delighted to cheer for you Steve. What sport do you have in mind today," she said.

"Anything you want Carla," he said with a big hearty laugh.

We talked, joked, and had a good time while we ate breakfast. Steve stared straight into Carla's eyes the entire time. It was obvious to me that he wanted to fuck my wife and I knew it had to be obvious to her too. The disconcerting thing was whether she was just innocently playing around with him, or did she want to fuck him too, maybe she was even planning to do so.

They soon had to go to work which allayed my concerns, at least for the time being. Carla and I went to the den as usual to watch TV while they worked. I hadn't been to the store for a while and had intended to go anyway before the brothers decided to work today, so Instead of watching TV, I decided to go to the store and check things out.

"Carla dear I've decided to go to town today for about an hour and see how things are going at the store," I said.

"That's good dear; you haven't been out of the house all week. Take your time and enjoy yourself and I'll take care of things here," she said with a scheming grin on her face.

"You stay out of trouble while I'm gone dear," I said while wondering if she was going to try to seduce Steve while I was gone or maybe it would be the other way around.

When I got there my store manager was just hanging up the phone, but I heard her say, "...don't worry, I'll find a way to placate him."

"Who was that on the phone Marcie?" I asked.

"Oh, that was my husband saying our son is pestering him about getting a dog again," she said.

"I guess you're just going to have to break down and get one," I laughingly said.

"That ain't gonna happen Chris. By the way there's a few things that we could use your help with," she said.

She hadn't called me because those things weren't really so important that they couldn't wait another week. I decided to take care of them today anyway so I called Carla and told her I wouldn't be back for another two or three hours. That turned into four hours before I finished the work and returned to the house.

I was concerned about being gone so long. The thought ran through my mind that they might have fucked Carla while I was gone. The thought also entered my mind that maybe I had subconsciously left and stayed gone so long because I wanted them to fuck her. My fears were again allayed when I entered the house through the kitchen door and saw all three of them sitting there eating lunch. Carla still had on the same clothes and her hair still looked perfect. A feeling of calm and relief came over me and I sat down and ate lunch with them.

Things went along smoothly Saturday afternoon. After a couple of hours of continuously going upstairs and cheering for the guys, Carla settled down and put all her efforts into preparing a meal for dinner that John and Steve would be sure to enjoy. I suspect that she thought the way to a man's heart is through his stomach but I knew better. The way to a man's heart is in that part of a woman's body that lies well below her heart...at least for the short term.

The guys made some good progress Saturday. By five O'clock, they had completed all the tasks that were on the day's schedule. They showered and shaved in the bathroom located across the hall from our bedroom. They then came down stairs to enjoy the meal that I'm sure they had been thinking about all day, or was it something even better that they might have been thinking about all day.

Carla had previously taken a shower and added a little make up, not that she needed it but I'm sure she did it to impress the guys. She had changed into a short sleeveless tight fitting red dress that came about six inches above her knees. It left the top of her breasts on display and the low v-cut front exposed a fair amount of cleavage. I wondered what kept her large luscious breasts from popping out of the undersized topless brassiere that was trying to contain them. The matching red shoes with short heels added about two inches to her height.

Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers