Carla Yearns to Learn Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets her own Daddy right where she wants him.
1.7k words
4.46
95k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't used my remote on the plane; I had been exhausted from Jack and my play the night before that I slept almost the entire flight. This meant I would be energized when I got off the plane.

Before I knew it the plane was touching down. It wouldn't be long and I would be seeing my Daddy for the first time in 14 long months. Stepping into the terminal I saw him standing there. He looked wonderful, better in fact than when I left. He had trimmed down and his 43 year-old frame was well muscled. He was sexier than I remember. I watched as he searched the passengers for me. He started to look concerned, but then he spied me. His eyes widened and I struck a little pose for him.

"Carla?"

I ran into his arms. I had missed him so much.

"Daddy, I missed you so much. I have so much to tell you."

"Carla, you look...beautiful."

"So do you Daddy, what do you have a girlfriend."

He laughed and assured me there was no one. It had just been time to get healthy.

On the ride home, I had several opportunities to use the remote. I enjoyed the sensations it sent coursing through my body, but new I had to stop. But then Dad stopped for gas and I had some time alone. Turning on the vibrator I turned it to its highest setting and was just starting to cum when I saw his hand on the door handle. I was to far gone at that point and couldn't stop. As she slid into the driver's seat, I moaned and came in a gush.

"Carla, what are you doing?"

Looking over at him I smiled a shy smile. "I'm sorry Daddy, but it's these underpants?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well they were a present and I didn't want to hurt their feeling so I wore them home and I just wanted to see what they would do and this was a perfect time while you were out of the car."

"What they do, what are you talking about."

Pulling up my skirt, I showed him the panties and then the remote. He looked from my cum soaked panties to my hand and then to my face.

Pulling to a dark corner of the parking lot, he yanked the remote from my hand.

"I can't believe you Carla you're masturbating in the car?"

"I'm sorry Daddy. Sometimes the mood strikes at odd moments."

"Tell me about it."

Looking at the remote, he turned the button to the on position and watched as my eyes fluttered shut.

"I have to admit I've never seen anything like these." Turning the knob to high, I began to shutter, my last orgasm having not been that long ago.

"Oh Daddy it feels so good. Mmmm"

Before I knew it the remote was turned off and the car was in motion. A stern look had come over my father face. He looked excited and pissed all at the same time.

But I had started this game and I was going to finish it. I would have my father.

We hadn't spoken again about the underwear, but I knew he wondered every time he saw me after that night if I was wearing them. Three weeks had gone by and I was tired of masturbating. I was used to getting sex every couple of days. The day had come.

It was Friday night and we were home alone. If my father's old routine continued, every Friday night he would wait until the house was quiet and then he would go to his room turn on his porno of choice for the week and masturbate. He didn't know I had watched him.

Earlier today I had replaced his video with the one Jack had made me. I set up the scene including the video camera. The remote to turn it on would be handy so I could make the promised tape for Jack and Carrie. Tonight was the night!

Dad's room was as the opposite end of the hall. So after hearing him come upstairs, I snuck down the hall. One of two things would happen. He would either turn the TV off in disgust or he would watch me fuck Jack and calling out for my Daddy to fuck me. To my joy it was what I hoped for.

He watched Jack and I fuck his giving me the gift of the panties and then I heard him moan as Jack and I started our roll play. Opening his door I watched as his hand slid slowly over his cock as he watched. I slipped inside his room and shut the door. He still didn't know I was there.

"Daddy"

He looked up in surprise to see me standing in front of him naked. My hand between my legs, rubbing my clit.

"Daddy, something is wrong."

He sat up and looked at me checking for an injury.

"What is it, what's wrong?" He said as he jumped from the bed. Clearly ignoring the fact that we were both naked and I had just caught him watching me fucking.

"Daddy, my pussy is all wet here feel." I said shyly as I took his hand and placed it between my thighs. Then squeezing my legs together.

"Carla, stop this wrong."

"We're two consenting adults, doing what we've both wanted to do for years. If you can look me in the eye and tell me that you don't wish that was you I was riding in the video then I'll leave and we'll never speak of this again."

"I can't."

Just then on the TV, I began screaming for me Daddy to fuck me harder, to fuck my cunt.

I knew I had him. There was time for everything else, but at this moment I need to have him inside me. I knew once he fucked me the first time there would no turning back. I would make the video on our next round. But right now, I had got him.

Pushing his back on the bed, I bend over him and took his cock in my mouth. He wasn't huge, but it was nice. A good 7 inches long, but it was thick. Much thicker than Jacks. And I couldn't wait to feel it inside of me. I sucked his cock for several minutes, but I started feeling his reluctance again. I was allowing him too much time to think.

Climbing on the bed, I didn't wait. I took his cock and positioned it at my opening. Looking him in the eyes, I smiled.

"There's no turning back. Once I slide down on this massive meat, we can't turn back all we can do is go with it."

He started to move, but I let my body drop, his cock hit its mark and was buried deep inside of me. I moaned my delight and to my delight he moaned too.

"You wanted me didn't you Daddy?" His answer was quiet and filled with emotion.

"Yes. Yes I wanted you. I wanted to know what this would be like."

"It feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes, it feels very good."

"Daddy, your cock is so fat; it feels good pumping into my pussy."

He didn't speak, and I looked down at him. He was watching me, I wasn't sure of the expression I had never seen it before.

"Carla you are so beautiful, why me?"

"Because I'm you're special little girl and I love you best Daddy."

"I have dreamed of this moment and what I would say to you."

"Tell me Daddy. Tell me now."

"I can't think of it now. All I know is how much Daddy loves being in your pussy and how much he wants to fuck you."

"Oh Daddy, you don't know how happy that makes me. Oh Daddy he comes a good part on the video. Watch it Daddy."

He turned just as Jack slid his cock into my ass for the first time. Hearing me yell out that I loved having Daddy's cock in my ass, had been more than I think he could take.

Rolling me over on my back, he lifted my legs over his shoulders and started to pump.

"You want Daddy to fuck you hard?"

"Yes Daddy fuck me, slam your fat cock in and out of my pussy."

I smiled when I saw his eyes widened when he watch me cum on the video squirting my juice out of me.

"That it so fucking hot." He said as he slammed in and out of me.

"I have dreamed of this moment. The moment I would fuck my little girl the first time. I had hoped I would be the one to take your cherry, but I'm getting you now."

"Oh yes Daddy you are. You're making me yours. I'm your lover now Daddy."

The tape had ended and started to rewind so the only sounds that filled the room were our joint moans. I was meeting him thrust for thrust. I was about to cum and told him so.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum all over your big cock."

"Oh sweetheart, Daddy's going to cum too. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Do it daddy, shoot your big load inside my pussy. Fill me up!"

"I can't. I can't get you pregnant."

"Daddy, I'm on the pill. I have been. I want to feel your hot Daddy cum inside of me. Fuck me harder and shoot your load inside of me."

Within two thrusts I felt his body stiffen and he filled me. Our joint juices began running from my body.

We lay on the bed panting to get our breath. I had done it. I knew there was no turning back for him. Reaching between my legs I smeared our combined juice over my pubic area and then brought up to sopping fingers and sucked them into my mouth.

"Carla, you're a cum slut."

"Yes Daddy I am and when you watch that video from beginning to end you'll know just how much. We're going to have lots of fun. You wait and see.