Carla's Anatomy Tutorial

Story Info
Roomate helps freshman feel comfortable about her body.
5.7k words
4.51
112.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a freshman at a prestigious university, but was only able to afford the tuition and board because I had scholarships that required that I maintain consistently good scholastic performance. I was living in the dorms, at least until I could get used to the college routine. The policy at this school was that new freshmen were paired with an older, more experienced junior or senior student. I had been matched with Carla, a junior majoring in business and science. Carla was very nice, and I think she understood my situation concerning the importance of maintaining my grade point in order to keep my scholarship. My family supported me, so I was very frugal. This was particularly true when it came to spending money on non-essential entertainment.

I had a younger sister and brother, and I was the first in my family to go away to college. While I think most people considered me very attractive, I did not go on many dates during the first two quarters because of my concern about academics. I was a natural blond of Danish heritage, and had a trim figure produced by long cross-country running workouts in high school. Now, as spring break approached, I was dying to have some fun with the other kids, but did not have the funds available. Carla and I had become good friends, and we would sometimes go out when she was not seeing one of her boyfriends. We would talk about many things, and I had even confided once that I was rather shy and particularly nervous about showing off my body.

Living in such close quarters we frequently had the opportunity to see each other changing clothes, and our beds were no more than ten feet away from each other. We were actually quite lucky to have a small bathroom attached to our dorm room, and did not have to go down the hall except for showers. My upbringing had been in a relatively conservative environment, and while occasional glimpses of family members undressing occurred, it was a very infrequent event. As a result, I still rarely changed more than my outer garments in front of Carla, and only occasionally she would see my buttocks or a fleeting peek of breasts. Carla was quite a bit more open, and would sometimes walk around topless while changing, or come back to the room after showering completely naked. She had a rather beautiful body, and was a brunette with striking blue eyes and well developed curves. I must admit that I would catch myself sneaking glances whenever she was undressed.

Two weeks before we were scheduled for spring break, Carla asked me if I had made any plans for the vacation. I hesitated and told her that I really hadn't made any plans because I had been so preoccupied with my studies. She invited me to come with several of her girl friends and drive to the Florida coast. I desperately wanted to go with her. Finally, I told her the truth. I told her how much I would like to go, but that I didn't have the spending money to spare. She looked at me for a short while before beginning to speak.

"Dana, I may know where you could earn enough spending money if you think that you would be interested," she said. "But, it would involve taking your clothes off, and I know that you are very modest."

Thinking the worst, I hesitantly asked Carla what it would involve. There was no way that I would be willing to go strip at the "Pink Pony".

"It's really not that bad," she said with a slight smile. "In fact, I have already done it twice, and I am planning to do it again this Friday, in order to earn my money for the trip".

I'm sure that my eyes gave away my surprise, but she definitely had my attention. Carla slowly began to explain. She told me that the second year medical students had to have living models to practice the GYN exam as part of their physical diagnosis course. The medical school would pay several female models to act as practice patients while the instructors helped them gain experience. When she told me that the pay was $200 for one afternoon, I practically jumped. She told me that they rarely advertised the situation, since the secretary that was in charge of recruiting the models usually got her friends or co-workers to volunteer because of the excellent pay. She told me that it would involve allowing both male and female students to see me completely naked, and doing a complete GYN exam while instructors watched. Suddenly, I felt a twitch in my stomach. I quietly wondered if I had the nerve to do it.

"Dana, you did have a GYN exam sometime in the past, didn't you?" I could hear Carla softly asking.

I nodded my head remembering the physical exam I had taken before entering college. In my mind, however, I knew that this would definitely be quite different to the cursory exam I received from a nurse practitioner. But, in that instant, I made up my mind that this was something that I could get over, because I really wanted to go on the trip.

I looked Carla directly in the eye and told her that I was interested. She looked at me for a few seconds and then pointedly asked me if I was going to change my mind and back out on her. With determination, I told her to find out if they had a spot for me.

"Okay, I'll ask my friend if she can use you when I see her tomorrow". A second later, she smiled and continued. "But, let's see how comfortable you are with the idea. Strip out of your clothes right now in front of me", she commanded.

I hesitated for only a second while a few butterflies quivered in my stomach. I began by unbuttoning my blouse and throwing it on the bed behind me. Soon I was standing before her with only bra and underwear. I swallowed and reached behind me to unhook the bra clasp. The straps fell away, and my breasts were on display. I had always been somewhat embarrassed by how prominently my nipples pointed out from my 34 B breasts, but I stood before her proudly. Before I could vacillate, I reached down and pulled my panties to the ground exposing my lightly colored pubic hair. I felt so exposed standing before her, but I knew that I could do this.

Carla whistled, and remarked, "Those guys are going to cream in their pants when they see you". I blushed and began to pick up my clothes when she stopped me. "Well, since we got you this far, I may as well show you what to expect". With that she began stripping off her own clothes. "I will give you a quick demonstration so you won't be surprised. Besides, I have to shave down there a bit before their show, "she coyly commented. "They will have to be able to see everything you know".

When Carla had undressed, she stood right in front of me. I couldn't help but look at her large rounded breasts. "First they will practice the breast exam". With that she nonchalantly reached out and put her hand on my left breast and slowly began to squeeze and rub it. The nipple quickly became stiff under her fingers. She then did the same to the right one.

"Okay, now you can do the same to me if you want to know how it feels". I swallowed and put a hand on her 36 C breast. It was so soft. I had never felt another woman's breast before. Slowly I worked my way to the nipple, and it responded similarly to mine.

"Next they will do the GYN exam. I'll let you take a look at me first so you will be prepared, then I will check you so you don't jump off the table the first time you are there". With that she lay back on the bed. Slowly she bent her knees and spread her legs in front of me. I was looking straight into her pussy! She took her hands and slowly spread the lips apart. "Now the instructor will point out your clitoris, the labia, urethra and vagina. Normally after this, they will take a speculum and insert it so they can look at the cervix." I couldn't take my eyes off of her. This was really the first time I had seen another female's genitals so clearly.

Authoritatively she said "Then they will put two gloved fingers into your vagina and feel your cervix and the size of your uterus". "Go ahead," she directed. "You can place a finger in my vagina and feel my cervix. You will need to feel deep, and it will feel like a firm "nose" pointing out at the back". Timidly, I worked up the nerve and put a finger in her vagina. It was soft and warm and slippery. I pushed my finger way back and gently touched something. I know I almost jumped at first, knowing that I had touched her womb. Carla just smiled and laughed. "I had never really done that either until one of the women showed me after our first "exam". I wanted to know what they were really doing".

"Okay Dana, lie back and bring your legs up and open like I did." Blushing, I hesitated briefly before opening myself up that way, but gradually did as she said. When I did, she softly whistled, and said that she bet her boyfriend would give anything to see what she was looking at right now. I was rather embarrassed because I knew that I was very excited and that my vagina was dripping wet. She spread my lips apart and inserted first one finger and then a second. I could almost feel my vaginal muscles contracting around her fingers. Then she said that this was the feeling I would have when they pushed on my cervix. It didn't feel that bad.

Finished, she got up and said that she thought that I could do it. Then she went into the bathroom, and later down the hall to take a shower and shave. I felt very excited and wished that I could masturbate to relieve the tension, but was afraid that she might come back and see me.

I went to bed and tried to sleep, but couldn't get to sleep thinking about what we had just done. I was watching the clock slowly march forward until I finally heard her breathing slow down and become rhythmic. I knew that she was finally asleep. My pussy was still drenched. Gradually I slipped a couple fingers down and slowly began rubbing my labia and circling my clitoris. All I could think about was the sensation I felt when I put my fingers into her pussy and the feeling of hers in mine. After a few minutes, I had an intense orgasm. I could only think what it would be like to be exposed that way in front of a group of people.

The next day, Carla told me that I was in luck. Her friend told her that I could be one of the models because one of her "regulars" was out of town. She told me to meet her Friday at noon, and she would show me where to go. Again, I had a few butterflies in my stomach, but I thanked her for arranging the job.

When Friday came, Carla met me at the dorm room and walked with me across the campus to the medical school. When we went into the reception area of the GYN department, we met her friend named Sandy. Sandy was in her mid thirties, and was very friendly. She escorted us to a room down the hall where we met three other women. I noticed that they ranged in age from about twenty-five to thirty, and their builds ranged from slender to slightly plump. I was definitely the youngest of the group, and Carla and I appeared to be the only students.

Sandy then began to speak. "I know that some of you have done this before, but we have a new model here for her first time, so I will explain a little bit about what will happen", she said with a slight smile in my direction. "The second year students will be learning to perform the standard GYN examination as part of their training."

"Although they will have seen a video and done a practice situation on some plastic dummies, we will be the first living models for them to examine." They will be doing the exams in small groups of two students, with each exam supervised by one of our faculty or resident physicians. She went on to explain that they would initially do the breast exam, followed by the speculum exam, and eventually the bimanual and rectovaginal exam. We would have two models in each room, and the students would rotate between models. She expected that we would each have the exam done about six times. She paired the ladies up, and explained that she thought it would be best if she was paired with me since it was my first experience. She said that they would only call you by "Ms. A or Ms. B", and would not know the actual name of the model. With that, she said that we could all start getting undressed and put on our examination gowns. Then she reminded us to be sure to go to the bathroom before we left for the exams. She handed out the gowns, and the women all began undressing.

I could see Carla begin to smile at me as she watched me start unbuttoning my clothes. I was scared but knew that I could do it. When Sandy had removed her bra, I could see she had quite large breasts, probably 38DD. She stood naked in front of me before putting on her gown, watching me slip my panties off. I could feel her eyes watching me, as I wrapped my gown around me. I heard her softly chuckle, as she told me that she knew the male students certainly would approve of her selection for models. Before we left, Carla came over and softly told me to take a look at some of the guy's pants when they gave me the exam. At first I didn't know what she meant. Then she said that it was fun to watch the "tent" that some of them made. I had another brief twinge in my stomach as we walked down the hall a few doors to the exam rooms.

When we went into the exam room, I had a minute to talk to Sandy while we were waiting for the students. She told me that she could tell that I was nervous, but to just relax the best I could. She said that she had done this many times, and it wasn't that big a deal. Then she smiled and told me that she actually usually ended up being quite excited by the end, knowing that they were inexperienced and concentrating so hard on looking at her pussy. Just then, the door opened and the first group of students and their teacher entered and introduced themselves. I swallowed hard, and tried to relax.

When I looked up, I felt a little relieved to see that the initial two students were actually females. The students were accompanied by an older male instructor. Since Sandy was lying on the table slightly closer to the doorway, it became apparent that at least one of them would do the exam on her first. I heard them briefly introduce themselves, and asked her to relax while they did the initial breast exam. Sandy let her gown open, and each of the students slowly felt her breasts, checking for lumps and becoming familiar with the technique. Then they asked her to lie back on the table and place her feet in the stirrups, sliding down to the end of the table. Sandy spread her legs and the students initially did the external exam, followed by the speculum exam and palpation within her vagina. So far it was just as Carla had said.

Next I heard one of the students softly tell her that she would be inserting a finger into her rectum to be able to better evaluate her. Carla hadn't mentioned this, and I suddenly had the return of butterflies. It was too late to do anything now, so I concentrated on relaxing and controlling my breathing. The next thing I knew, they had come to my table and were introducing themselves.

I remember gently nodding my head while I let my gown open, completely exposing my breasts before all. Their hands gently palpated my breasts, and my nipples quickly became embarrassingly erect. The instructor was telling them to notice the different consistency of my firm young breasts compared to the mature breasts they had just felt. I soon assumed the position, and let my legs fall apart. I had never felt as completely exposed as when all of their eyes were focused on my crotch. The instructor made a point of demonstrating the "youthful appearance of my vulva with a tight vagina that had not been stretched by childbirth". They slipped their fingers into my vagina, and then one of the students mentioned that I needed to relax while she put a finger up my rectum. I felt like I must have turned scarlet while she was doing the exam, but it was not painful at all. Finally I could relax and stop hyperventilating. They thanked me and left the room.

Sandy looked over at me when they left and began to chuckle. "You did very well for a first time. I thought that we might need to pull you off the ceiling when they did the last part of the exam though". Hang in there was the message that she was sending. It was at that time that the door opened and the next group of students walked into the room.

I looked up to see that the next set of students were both males, accompanied by a middle aged female instructor. One of the students was nothing special, but the other guy was really cute. I tried not to think about the fact he would be feeling my most private orifices in a few minutes. There was no doubt they noticed me when they entered the room. I lay back and closed my eyes trying to relax. The attractive guy was not too tall, but had dark blond hair and piercing blue eyes that I could see looking at me from across the room. I got a chill just from looking at him.

Before I knew it, they were introducing themselves to me. The ordinary guy went first, opening my gown and gently feeling my left breast. I was hardly even noticing, because my eyes were locked on the other student. I could feel my nipples harden just gazing into his eyes. Soon the cute guy was putting his hands on my breasts and gently feeling them. He took the left nipple into his fingertips, and I was wishing that he was putting it into his mouth. Next I lay back on the table, spreading my legs for them to see. My heart was racing knowing that he was looking at me as no other eligible male had done. The instructor then asked him to identify my urethral opening, clitoral hood, and pull it back to show my clitoris. I just about came as he gently pulled on my clitoris.

As I tried to relax, I did glance down at the front of his pants. The crotch was obviously strained in front by his erection and you could almost make out the outline of his penis. Well, I'm glad he's enjoying this, I thought. He inserted the speculum into my vagina and spread it so he could see my cervix.

"This is the appearance of a nuliparous cervix that has never dilated from childbirth." the instructor stated. "You may also notice in her vagina that there are some remnants of her hymen, so I would guess that she has not yet been very sexually active yet". I wished that I could have just disappeared. "Normally the thrusting penis will shred most of this fine tissue with repeated intercourse, "he continued. I know I turned scarlet red in embarrassment hearing them talk about the experience of my vagina. At least he didn't ask me about how many times I had done it or something.

Finally, the cute student began the bimanual exam. I was certainly wet enough that he didn't need extra lubricant, but as he began to insert his fingers, the instructor told him to use only one finger initially in a young virgin for the exam until her vagina had become more relaxed and used to accepting a larger object. He slid his finger into me and I could feel my vaginal muscles begin to contract very much like they do as I approach orgasm. This was one guy that I wish was putting that larger stiff object in his tight pants where he had his finger. After he withdrew, the instructor stated that they would skip the rectovaginal exam on me, as they were running late and he would do it on the next model. As he helped me up into a sitting position, he quietly said "Thanks". I didn't really respond, after all, what was I supposed to say, "Anytime you'd like"?

Between the next group of students, Sandy said that I looked a bit flushed and wanted to know if I was alright. I told her I just wasn't used to having people looking at me undressed but that I was fine. Trying to put me more at ease, she told me that she was actually feeling quite horny seeing that handsome young man "with the tight pants", and that she may have to go home and get some relief with her husband. She told me that she hoped I had someone to do the same. I told her that I didn't have someone that I was that intimate with right now, but was hoping to start taking birth control pills so that it would be safe when I was ready. She smiled and said that she was sure she could get one of the faculty members to write a prescription for me, as I certainly had undergone the exam enough already today.

12