Carla's Dream

Story Info
She Dreams, Or Does She?
2.3k words
4.31
15.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers

You never know how these things happen, why they happen.

Carla slept that night, after a short but very hard fuck, she began to snore as Paul touched her and began to tousle her hair. That was her cue and she slept.

As her husband lay next to her, she went into a deep dream-shrouded sleep.

And like dreams it did not come with the laying of the foundation or setting up of the story. It just came to the point where she was naked, stark, on a beach, her tits were bigger than they normally did, her ass seemed like Shakira had dumped it on her. There was a flower crown on her head and the as she walked on the beach, she felt her nipples harden in the cool air. And as the breeze touched her outer labia, the pussy began to tingle a little too.

Two hands wrapped around her and grabbed her tits and cupped them. They were large hands that held the tits and pushed them upwards to even more glorious sight. She moaned first and then the shock made her want to turn. But the man behind her had closed in on her, his body flush with hers. She could feel the muscles rippling; feel the thickness of his cock between her ass cheeks. And with a shock she realised that it was beginning to throb and harden. And with another shock she realised that she was getting wet.

Her breathing became harder and the hands began to knead, the thumb and the fingers pinched the nipples to make them even harder. His one hand moved, his body still taut against her, it moved the hair to the top of her head and held it bunched there, her face bowed a little. His lips found the nape of her neck. Found it and even though his hand were not holding her tits that hard, she did not move, did not move away.

His tongue began to trace the line from the bottom of her neck to the edge where her hair started. She felt a shiver run up her spine, a thrill rub down into her clitoris. She nearly came. He kissed her for a while, and then in the gruff whisper he commanded: "Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and he turned her around, with one swift motion he carried her on to his shoulder, and she opened the eyes. She could see the back of him. He had a round, delicious ass, she nearly came again. The darkness was setting in and she still could not tell who it was. She watched the tight ass move as he walked with her on his shoulder, the ass cheeks were muscular and round, no fat there.

At last he reached a spot he wanted and told her to close her eyes again. As he turned her around, once again behind her, she saw that on the beach were laid two comforters, a couple of pillows and a scarf. He bent and picked up the scarf. She still could not see the man, only the hand she had seen earlier. He rolled the scarf diagonally and placed it on her eyes and tied it the knot to the side of her head. In her helplessness, she was very aroused. She could smell him, feel his presence, feel the manliness.

He took her hand and made her walk a few steps. She wondered why she was not screaming for help.

"Kneel." He said gruffly.

She knelt and felt him move a little, and his hand raised her face up by the chin. It was totally dark outside and even without the blindfold she could have seen much either. She smelled the cock before she felt it, the head rubbed over the lips, smearing her lips with a seminal lipstick. She was breathing hard. Her mouth opened of its own accord, like she was meant to do it, like she was here to do this. She took the cock in her mouth; it felt strange, not like her husband's cock. With another shock she realised it was an uncut cock, the tip felt pleasantly soft and the foreskin felt good. It must have been her state of arousal, but it felt tastier too.

She swallowed the cock, and with a moan she reached the base of the cock and felt it harden ever more. She withdrew, to the tip, let her tongue massage the head, and then swallowed it all again, exulting in the fact that she could take it all in. The cock was fair sized, about her husband's size. He again bunched up her hair on the top of her head and held it all together in one hand. She began to lick the shaft. His hand tugged the hair, rather sharply.

"No/" He ordered gruffly. "There is the whole night to lick and love it, now just make your mouth a cunt and fuck it."

For a moment she got angry, she liked what was happening but she would be damned if she was order around. She tried to move away from the cock, and his grip on the hair got harder, the head hurt. She yelled in pain. His grip got stronger as he tried to pull her up with her hair.

"Listen." He growled. "Listen carefully for I say it only once. Your sole purpose of life, now, is to pleasure, obey my every command to the letter. Do that and I will reward you, don't and I will punish. Believe me you won't like meeting your husband with whip marks on your ass."

He let go of her hair.

"Now fuck my cock with your mouth."

As the cock returned to her mouth, her heart racing, scared and aroused, Carla began to fuck the cock. His grip returned on the hair, this time guiding her head, so that each thrust took the cock to the depth of her throat and returned it to the lips. A few such thrusts and she was cumming, the feeling of the thick cock in her mouth, the knowledge of being taken by force, the sheer erotic nature of her position made her cum. That only made her eat his cock even more ferociously, hungrily. And when he began to harden, she felt her pussy throb.

"Yes, yes." He growled, loud. "Yes, drink my cum, drink it all. Drink..." The last word was yelled as his entire body stiffened, his cock began to spew the hot lava into her mouth. She gulped to swallow it, it was the tastiest cum she had ever tasted, she sucked the cock and swallowed the semen, her own mind a whirl of orgasm. When his cock began to soften he let go the grip and pushed her back so she fell on the comforter.

But he did not give her respite - she needed a cigarette - he fell on her, his mouth on hers, strong, power arms pinning her down. And felt with a shock a cock throbbing between her pussy lips. She had never seen a man get so hard so quickly, the feeling of the cock rubbing the insides of her lips set her off to another orgasm.

She shivered a little as the man's lips circled around her nipples and began to suck it. The cock finally split the lips and entered her wet slithery pussy. She moaned, she moaned aloud. Her hands were in his, spread apart, his cock pinned her down. She was helpless, deliciously helpless in the arms of this rough, uncut brute who was taking her as she had always wanted to be taken. Roughly, forcefully, like she belonged to him.

His thrusts were slow at first and then his thrusts became harder, forceful, ram, ram, ram. His cock rammed into her pussy, her cunt began to flow. Ram, ram, ram. His cock hammered her and her body shook and trembled with every thrust. His lips were everywhere. On her face, licking and kissing her tear stained face, on her nose. The nose that her husband doted on, the lips on her lips, taking away her breathing, asphyxiating her, making her cum that much harder with each thrust due to the lack of oxygen to her brain.

He was on her tits, sucking hungrily one nipple then another, licking the sides of her tits, biting the tits, and no doubt leaving teeth marks for all to see later.

All the while his cock hammered into her pussy.

She lost count of the number of times she had come, she lost track of the pussy juice, of time, and of the pleasure her whole being was subjected to. She wanted to stay in this state forever. He was up now, holding her waist as he thrust even harder.

His hand reached to hold her face gruffly, roughly.

"You like it?"

She nodded, still blindfolded, wanting to rip it off and see the man, the master of her body.

"Say it." He was louder, his growl at once sent a shooting orgasm to her clitoris and scared her.

"I love it, oh fuck me I love it." She wailed.

He turned her around on her belly, her hand still in his hands, gripping her behind her back and he entered her from behind, the cock seemed to hit the g-spot with every thrust. Every thrust sent off waves of electric fire in her body. He let go of her hands. His hands now took her face, his palms under her chin as he pulled her upwards, nearly choking her, rendering her breathless. He was squatting as he thrust deep into her, he leaned forward, she could feel his gasping breath on her neck, a hint of whiskey in the breath.

"Now when I cum, you are going to cum with me, with a scream that truly shows how much you liked it."

His forefinger reach the edge of her mouth and slipped in, she gasped and sucked it and gasped as oxygen seemed to have completely gone from the air, her lungs were on fire, her nostrils flared to suck in every little bit of air she could. Now silent, he was hammering her harder than before, the hardest she had ever been fucked.

She was coming, aware of the large pool of her cunt juice under her crotch, she was coming harder than she had come before. Then she felt it, the hardening on his cock, the stiffening of his rod, and he thrust in and stiffened and was still. There was a moment's silence, as if the earth, time and everything seemed to suddenly stop for a moment.

That was the lull before the storm.

Then, it came, all at once, in a single voice, single act. Her body trembled, her pussy throbbed and clenched his cock harder, her ass puckered and throbbed and his lava began to flow, hot and fast. His growl was loud, primeval, and animal like. Her scream was primeval, animal like.

Everything happened at once, her orgasm, his orgasm, the scream and the growl.

And it went on till the orgasm that started from her cunt spread to the rest of her body, dripped out of her toes and fingertips, set of her body in fire. All the while she screamed. "AHHHHH. AHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHH"

All the while he kept shooting string after string of semen inside her, "HRUMMMPPH. HRUMMMPPH."

The time again seemed to stop, to let her exult in the glorious climax.

Then he began to move again, hammering her wet, sore and throbbing pussy, his cock still hard from the fuck, still hard and his every thrust again hit the g spot and set of the second wave of orgasm as she screamed, as only she screamed. The hands tried to clutch something, she found she was half on the sand, her face and tits were encrusted with sand and she exhaled, sand went flying into the air.

He got up at last and stood over her, his feet on either side of his body and then bent and squatted over her back. His cock, soft and still dripping on her back, he bent and his teeth sank into her shoulder, she groaned in pain as the teeth broke the skin, he licked the droplets on blood and made an animal noise. He turned her around; his tongue licked her face, kissed her. He held her by the hair.

"There are so many things I haven't done yet. Haven't eaten that sweet cunt of yours, and above all have not taken your ass..."

She shivered.

"I will be back for them." His sweat was dripping on her, like rain, the salty liquid touched her bite marks and she winced. Some dripped on her lips and she darted her tongue and licked it.

He got up. And as quickly as he had come he was gone. She lay there, in the silence of the night, in the stillness of the night with the sounds of waves rushing to a higher tide.

At last she got up and removed the scarf, there was no one there. She looked around and saw that she was just yards away from her own chalet.

Her pussy still throbbed, her heartbeat still raced against her ribs.

Carla woke to the sound of her alarm and took a deep breath and sighed. She had a good sleep. Then the dream began to surface as she remembered the almost real dream. She got up from the bed, went to the bathroom, as she brushed her teeth, her eyes fell on the marks on her tits, small bite marks. She froze. Her fingers crept to the pain she had suddenly become aware of on her shoulder; the cut there was deep and sore. Her hand crept to her pussy, it was crusted with semen.

She brought the finger to her nose. The smell was unmistakable, the man who had forcefully taken her last night at the beach. She shivered.

Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers