Carlito's Way

Story Info
The best way to repay a good samaritan.
2.3k words
4.11
21k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I had borrowed my friend's car because my car was in the shop and now this car I was driving had a flat. I opened the trunk of the car to find the spare tire, but no tire iron and no jack for the car.

"SHIT!"

Who the fuck drives around without the equipment to change their tire? I picked up my phone to curse out Anthony the owner of the car, when I realized my battery had died. I was fucked; I was going to be late for my examination. To hell with it, I will just have to leave the car here, and pray it's here when I return. I didn't expect anyone was going to stop and assist me for any of the following reasons, was not a woman, and I was a white male full of tattoos, a few facial piercing and faux hawk. I guess appearance didn't come off as pleasant to many of the Jamaican folks driving by. I was just about to get my things out of the car and hop on the bus, when a car pulled up behind me. A lady stepped out of her car, slowly walked towards me and smiled.

"Looks like you need a hand," she said. I smiled relieved that I wouldn't have to take the bus and that my Good Samaritan was a very gorgeous woman.

"Thank you so much I just need a tire iron and a jack," I replied.

"No offence but what lunatic doesn't have those items in their car?" she interjected. I sighed, "Idiot friends," I told her. She laughed and her breasts bounced in her white wife beater. She smelled of cotton candy and some light fragrance. Good enough to eat perhaps? She walked back to her car and got the needed items for me. I quickly started changing the tire while she stood beside me watching carefully. Occasionally I would glance at her legs. She was wearing a pair of jeans pants, but there was no way to hide her thick thighs and behind in those jeans. She was about 5 feet 9 inches, and voluptuous. I could feel my dick wanting to betray me, when I really needed to concentrate. I quickly looked back at the tire and continued the task at hand. There was an awkward silence between us, as I tried to think of something interesting to talk about. I was blank. She knelt down beside me and stared at me.

"I like the barbell you have in your ear, it looks really cool." I turned red and there was definitely no way to hide it.

"Thank you," I attempted to reply as my voice cracked.

She was making me very nervous, and I couldn't understand why. I was about to compliment her beautiful smile when her phone rang. She looked at her phone in frustration but answered anyway.

"Yes!?" she said sharply with no hint of pleasantries. She rolled her eyes but remained silent listening intently on the phone. She laughed and simple said..."Dude just fuck off and die seriously," and hung up the phone.

"Well that sounded romantic," I teased. She laughed and once again her ample 36D breasts bounced happily.

"So what's your name faux hawked stranger?"

"Carlito," I replied. She smiled "Cool, just like my favourite movie."

"And your name senorita?" "Oh, ha I have no manners, I'm Asha."

I finished working on the tire and returned the items to Asha; she once again smiled and walked towards her car. She put the items in her trunk and then returned to me with some wet wipes.

"For your dirty hands," as she pointed to them.

"Asha thank you so much, you are literally a life saver, I'm so sorry if I took you from your busy day" I could she her cheeks turn a little red

"It was no problem at all Carlito, I will consider this my good deed for the day."

"Please, take my number, I must at least take you to lunch or something to repay you," I begged.

She looked me up and down for a second. I could see her processing in her head, and I was optimistic of the outcome. She nodded and took my number, "maybe on a boring night I will give you a ring," She flashed me a sinister grin and her hazel eyes seemed to pierce my flesh. My dick was hard immediately. She jumped in her car and waved goodbye. I jumped in my car and hurried to my exam trying to think about the increasing bulge in my pants.

***

A week had passed since my encounter on the road with Asha. She never called and Anthony had firmly believed that I had made her up, claiming that the Jamaican heat had finally gotten to me.

"Yow, Carl, time to celebrate your last exam as a Master's student, first we hit the bar, then the clubs," Anthony joked, handing me a Guinness.

"Dude, that sounds like a fucking plan!"I yelled as I chugged the stout.

I had gotten dressed, my usual style ripped jeans, black converse, black tee shirt, faux hawk looking neat and my piercings in place, looking to scare a few folks and get the usual stares. Anthony and I arrived at the bar/restaurant and sat at the bar. We immediately got into the jagerbombs. We met up with some of Anthony's friends and we stared on the Coronas buy the bucket loads. We were loaded and having a good time celebrating. One of the guys spotted a hot girl apparently, "look at her mouth, Oh she making my heart stop!" I looked up so see who his beer goggles had spotted as a hottie. Shit it was Asha.

"Asha!" I yelled out over the noise of the bar.

She spun around, her loosed curls spinning with her. Her pink lips, caressed by the lip gloss, made it so difficult for me to think. If I could taste her lips and feel her wet, warm mouth around my rigid dick, I would be ok. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a simple black wife beater. Her legs looked so thick and strong in those white shorts. She came to the table with my guys. They all watched her moved towards me. She turned to them and smiled.

"Hi guys, looks like yall having fun tonight right?"

Andrew quickly introduced himself to Asha; I felt the jealousy stirring in my body. I held back the urge to punch him in the face. Her smile dimmed a little and politely shook his hand. She turned her attention back towards me, and smiled. She mouthed the tattoo on my neck as she ran the tip of her finger gently across my throat. I glanced over at Anthony whose jaw had dropped in disbelief. I think Asha had me exactly where she wanted me, and I simply smiled at her all the while fighting the thoughts in my head telling me to drag her in the bathroom and fuck her mercilessly against the walls until her pussy ached and she begged me to stop. I leaned into her lips just close enough to kiss her.

"You seem to be intrigued by my tattoos and piercings Asha? There are so many more on my body that you can touch."

At this point I had forgot about Anthony's friends and focused on Asha. I could see her eyes intensified by my respond. I put my hand on her hip and pulled her closer to my body. Her breasts pressed against my body while her flesh seemed to heat up.

I whispered "baby, I want to stick my fingers in your pussy and make you lick from off my fingers one by one so you can taste your own pussy,"

I gave her pussy a quick pat and a gentle moan slipped out of her mouth. Now I had her exactly where I wanted her. I pulled back from her and laughed.

"Asha, you look flushed, have my water," I urged smiling with an evil grin.

She tried to play it off, but her face was bright red and she was sweating mildly.

"It was nice meeting you guys...Carlito, it has been a pleasure," she winked and walked over to her friend.

"Told you I didn't invent her Anthony, you fucking dumbass!"

Andrew and Anthony looked at me amazed. I looked up and saw Asha smiling at me and pointing to her phone. My phone beeped...(Carlito, my panties are so fucking wet right now! Fuck...you naughty little fucker, turned me on and leave me hanging)

***

"Asha who was that weird looking guy you where talking to?" Asha glanced at Carlito and blushed.

"He isn't weird he just happens to look a bit different from the guys you talk to, but he is kinda cool actually."

The more her friend grilled her about Carlito, the more her clit throbbed and the more annoyed she became. If her could just her one with just a tap to her pussy, imagine what her could do, alone, naked, with all available fingers...she closed he eyes and bit her lip unconsciously.

"I think I'm gonna go home a little early tonight, I'm feeling a little sick," Asha said

"Yeah, picked up a case of HORNY, while talking to your tattooed friend huh?"

Asha laughed at her friend, waved good night to Carlito and left the bar.

***

It was about 1 a.m. and I decided to forgo the club, I had enough liquor in my system and I wasn't in the mood to party, instead I was going to go home and tend to my hard on. I pulled off his shirt and kicked off my shoes and turned on the television. My phone rang, I glanced down at it, and it was Asha.

"Are you sleeping Carlito?"

"No I just got home, are you ok Asha?"

"Ummm...I'm kinda bored, so I was wondering..."

I quickly gave her the address to my place, she giggled thanks. "I will be there in about 15 minutes."

I pulled off my clothes quickly and jumped in the shower to wash off the smell of stale cigarettes and alcohol. I jumped out of the shower, rinsed my mouth with mouth wash and pulled up a pair of sweat pants. I heard a knock at the door and I quickly ran to open the door. She stood and the doorway, wearing an AC/DC tees shirt and her white shorts. She smiled at the sight of shirtless tattooed torso. She walked inside my place, never really taking her eyes off my body.

"See something you like Asha?"

She nodded, an licked her lips. I motioned for her to sit while I sat beside her. She ran her fingers over my abs slowly as if she was drinking in my body. My breathing became short and raspy. I pulled her on top of me, sucking gently on her bottom lip, while rubbing her clit through her shorts. She moaned louder, at first. I pressed my thumb firmly against her clit. She started to motion back and forth on my thumb. She jumped up.

"Fuck me please!"She begged

I pulled her shorts down. There her tattoo laid from left hip to right hip. I ran my tongue across it and her knees trembled. I pulled her on the couch and buried myself between her legs. I held her legs as wide as they could go. She body writhed and I took pleasure in watching her beg and moan. I slipped one finger in her at first, slowly. Asha closed her eyes and bit her lip. I slipped two fingers in...her eyes opened wide and her toes curled. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and my fingers; she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her trying to fuck my face. I felt the pussy muscle contract, so I pulled out. Through her haze she opened her eyes in disappointment. I dropped my pants and her eyes opened wide.

"Time to put those pretty lips of yours to work Asha."

She licked the precum of the tip of my dick and looked up at me and smiled. Her tongue was inviting and warm. I stared at the wall so that I didn't blow a load all in the back of her throat. She took as much of my 8 inches as she could. I closed my eyes and my head tilted back.

"Oh fuck mmmmm"

I opened my eyes and looked at that face staring up at me. I quickly pulled out of her mouth. She got on her knees as a guided my dick into her wetness. I felt her pussy tighten around me, she gripped the couch and I slowly filled her pussy with my dick. I pulled her tee shirt off and round her right nipple between my fingers. I flicked it gently and her pussy twitched. I fucked her harder, she wanted it harder.

"Oh God Carlito! Harder please! SHIT Oh Fuck!"

Her pussy was like a river, her cum was flowing down her legs. I fucking loved it, she was all mine, hot for me. I was so close to cumming I grabbed her hair and pulled a little.

"Fuck baby I like that shit," she screamed

"Mmmm you're a naughty little slut aren't you!?" she nodded without hesitation

"Say it Asha...are you a naughty little slut?" "Yes"

I pounded her pussy so hard and I could feel the wave of her second orgasm coming. I wrapped my hands around her and placed a finger on her swollen clit.

"Baby I'm gonna cum," I whispered. She smiled...

"baby, how you do like it?"

"Carlito's way," she whispered.

I filled her with cum, but I didn't pull out. I laid on her panting, she turned her head exhausted. We both collapsed on the couch.

"I am so glad your idiot friend didn't have a tire iron," we laughed and curled up on the couch and fell asleep.