Carlotta's Captivity

Story Info
Carlotta's alternative to cartel vengeance.
6.9k words
4.38
83.9k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is pure fantasy. I like writing non-consent, but it needs to have at least a minimal amount of justification, rather than be pure abduction/rape. Also note that all my characters are eventually freed, although somewhat the worse for wear, at least in the short-term. There nine chapters in this one, and I will submit them a couple of chapters at a time every day or so. Enjoy them (if this is your thing). Comments are welcome, and I have a thick skin.

*

Chapter 1

Carlotta regained consciousness slowly, her head feeling fuzzy and disoriented. The last thing she remembered was walking out to her car after work. She had not been cautious; nobody messed with her employer's staff.

As her head cleared, she realized she was sitting in a straight-back wooden chair, still dressed but held in place by a broad strap just under her 36-C breasts. The strap acted almost like a push-up bra, forcing her breasts up and out, crowned by nipples that the chill of the room had made erect. She was in a small featureless room, maybe twelve feet square. The only other features were the door and a table in one corner with a cell phone and a standard file folder on it. Confused, but starting to pull herself together, she reached down to unbuckle the strap securing her to the chair.

"You really are in a lot of trouble, Carlotta," a voice from a hidden speaker said. "You've been a very, very naughty girl. Of course, embezzling from your employer is always a bad idea, but especially so when your employer is a major drug cartel. The last time that happened was several months back. They found the guy hanging from a bridge, missing his hands, feet and other essential appendages. The police said he had slowly strangled to death while he hung there, meaning the amputations were all done while he was still alive and awake."

Although the room was cool, Carlotta started to sweat like she had just run a marathon. She had been so sure her work would go undetected. She had been siphoning money off from drug profits she was supposed to be laundering for the cartel for the past three years. She never took much at any one time, but the total in her Swiss bank account was now almost five million dollars. She had already taken steps to develop a new identity and disappear, but she had been waiting for one last big score.

"For you, it is both unfortunate and fortunate that I exist. It is unfortunate in that I provide the cartels with a confidential auditing service for their financial systems. After all, they can hardly ask Ernst and Young, KPMG or PriceWaterhouseCoopers to come audit their money-laundering accounts. That being the case, I provide them a similar but very confidential service for a nice fee plus ten percent of what I can identify and recover. For example, I was able to identify the theft and recover almost five million dollars that you had stolen and deposited in your now-closed and empty account in Switzerland." Carlotta suddenly looked pale and stricken.

"For you, the somewhat fortunate part is that I am really into BDSM and am looking for a new toy to play with. Sure, there are lots of women who play those games voluntarily, but that idea bores me. By the same token, with my connections, I could have some innocent young girl snatched off the street, but that distresses me for the opposite reason. What I want is a women voluntarily submitting, but who does not really want to. She hates every minute, everything I am doing to her, but nevertheless submits voluntarily, because she feels she has no other choice; in short, someone like you."

"Years ago I was happily married until my wife and her lesbian lover framed me and had me sent to prison. My wife thought she would get a lot of money in the divorce settlement and she and her lover could live happily ever after. I was never really sure why she thought all that was necessary. I would have given her a fairly generous divorce or even been willing to share her with her lover. Apparently she thought my going to prison would invalidate our prenuptial agreement, but I had good attorneys and, in the end, she really got very little. I never really trusted relationships after that. In any event, until then, I had never practiced BDSM, but just before I got out, I had the two of them kidnapped and spent most of a week playing with them before setting them up to go to prison themselves. I found I liked the whole BDSM scene even more than I thought I would, which brings us to today."

"My deal with the cartel is simple: you agree to my terms for the next year, and the cartel will leave you alone afterwards, although I still don't suppose you'll get a good job reference. I have agreed to forgo half my $500,000 finder's fee and punish you myself. In addition, I will give you $100,000 to help you get started again when we are through. You will be alive, not on the run and have at least a small nest egg."

"Basically my terms are simple: you will do whatever I want for the next year. I guarantee no permanent physical damage, other than a few piercings, but you will suffer and the whole thing will be recorded, with the video provided to the cartel, to prove you are being sufficiently punished and to use as a warning to would-be imitators."

"The contract on the table lays the agreement out. You have an appointment with the attorney named on the first sheet in the folder this afternoon to go over the contract, ensure that you understand all the legal ramifications, sign it and get your signature notarized. After all, I wouldn't want you not to clearly understand what you are agreeing to. As soon as that is done, dial the only number in the cell phone's directory and you will be given further instructions. If you haven't called by 6:00 PM, I will assume you are turning down my offer and I will let the cartel know that you are on your own. If you accept the offer, I will give you three days to wrap up your affairs, but our year doesn't start until we actually meet."

Carlotta listened to all this with a growing sense of panic. "Shit, either I agree to be this asshole's slave for the next year, or I am probably dead, most likely painfully."

"Can't we negotiate this? Could we agree to maybe a shorter time? I could live with three months or else maybe we could at least put some hard limits of our activities."

"Carlotta, Carlotta, I never negotiate when I have the upper hand. You either take my offer unconditionally, or take your chances on the cartel's vengeance. At any rate, you are free to go now. There is a limousine waiting downstairs. Be sure to pick up the contract and the cell phone on the way out in case you decide that you are actually thrilled to take my offer."

Three days later, Carlotta sat in the back seat of another private limousine, the windows blacked out, driving who knows where. She had taken three different airline flights in a row to get here, using tickets, boarding passes and fake driver's licenses that were given to her by the attorney. The driver had not spoken a word, merely pulled to the curb where she had been told to wait and activated the locks to unlock her door. As soon as she got in, the door locked and the car began to move. They traveled for several hours it seemed, making a number of turns, until the car pulled into a large, but empty garage and the garage door shut. As the engine died, the car doors were unlocked. The driver got out, took the one overnight bag she had been allowed out of the back seat on the driver's side then came around and opened her door. The driver spoke for the first time.

"You can get out now. There is a stair behind the doorway to your right. Open the door and go down the stairs."

Carlotta picked up her bag and did as she was told, shutting the door to the stairway behind her as she heard the car start up again and leave. The stairs went both up and down and were richly carpeted, but dimly lit. They led down to a heavy-looking solid teak door at the bottom. She noted that the door had a massive bolt that could be thrown from this side. Sighing nervously, she opened the door and stepped through.

A man sat in an armchair in a large, comfortable-looking living area. He looked to be about forty-five, tall and athletic, but with slightly thinning hair that was just beginning to have some gray in it. In addition to the chair the man was occupying, the main room had a sofa, a large flat-screen TV and a stereo system. It also had a small kitchenette and bar, and a table on the wall of the door where she entered. Off to her right was another doorway leading to a bedroom and a bathroom. That doorway had no door. In the center of the wall to her left was a single closed door.

"So you're here; excellent. You may refer to me as 'Master', no other name is needed. I assume you are ready to get started? Yes? Good, then strip slowly and completely. You can fold the clothes and leave them on the end table by the door. When you are done, come over here and stand in front of me with your hands behind your head, chest out and legs spread wide."

Her first impulse was to turn around and run, but she quickly realized that would most likely mean her death. She settled for trying to stall. "Where am I now and what are you planning to do with me?"

The man sighed. "I can see that you are going to be difficult, at least at first. I did not ask you to speak at all, let alone ask questions. You have just earned yourself the first of what I suspect will be numerous punishments. Now strip!"

Carlotta looked around frantically, thought again about running, then sighed and reluctantly reached down for the buttons on her blouse. Breathing hard, she slowly and nervously unbuttoned it, hesitating, then finally slipped it off and folded it on the indicated table. Standing there in a black lace bra which squeezed her ample breasts together and upward, she reached back and unzipped the back of her skirt. Hesitating again, she sighed and stepped out of it, the skirt joining her blouse on the table. The bra went next. It was fastened in the back so her breasts were pushed out even further as she stretched back and undid the clasp. Reluctantly, she shrugged the bra off, momentarily cupping it against her breasts, before finally removing in and laying it on the table atop her skirt. The room was cool enough that her nipples immediately became erect. Down to just a thong, her nervousness increased. Taking a deep breath, she began to slip the thong down her long legs, finally exposing a neatly trimmed pussy. Nervously she placed the thong on the table and waited.

"I believe I ordered you to come over here to me when you finished stripping. If I have to repeat myself, that will earn you another punishment."

Nervously, Carlotta walked over, suddenly very conscious of how her unsupported breasts jiggled as she moved. Stopping about two feet in front of the man, she hastily remembered the rest of his instructions. Reluctantly she spread her legs about a foot apart and clasped her hands behind her head.

"Spread your legs wider, much wider. I want them spread enough that your cunt begins to spread open. Also, I thought I told you to stick your chest out, not slump forward trying to hide your tits."

Reluctantly, Carlotta quickly adjusted her position, again trying desperately not to panic.

"That's better," he said reaching forward and spreading her cunt lips. His finger probed inside. Despite her nervousness, Carlotta was surprised at how wet she was. "Good, now turn around and bend over. Use your hands to spread your cheeks wide. I want to be able to see your cute little asshole."

Trembling, Carlotta slowly complied, and then jumped when she felt his finger probing her most private portal.

"Stay still," he ordered. "Nice and tight," he commented, slowing inserting his wet finger in her ass up to the second joint and wiggling it around a bit, "I am really going to enjoy fucking that tight little hole," He removed his finger and then told her, "You may straighten up now."

The man stood up and slowly walked around her using his hands to weigh her heavy breasts and stroke her tummy, ass and thighs. "Very nice," was his only comment. "Let me show you your rooms," he said, changing the subject.

Still nude, Carlotta nervously followed him into the bedroom. The room was large and nicely furnished with a four-poster king-size bed, a dresser and another TV on the wall, almost as large as the one in the living area. "There are clothes in the dresser, but stay naked for now. Through here," he said opening a door "is your exercise area. It has a stationary bike, a treadmill, an elliptical trainer and a four-station weight machine. I expect you to exercise for one hour each morning. If you start putting on weight your food will be reduced. Through here," he said moving to the other side of the room "is your bathroom. It has a toilet, a bidet, a large shower and a separate Jacuzzi tub. You will probably get a lot of use out of the tub after some of our sessions."

Carlotta looked into the bathroom; it matched the rest of the suite. It might be a prison, but at least it was a nice one. Lastly, the Master pointed out a douche setup on a mobile stand in one corner. "I actually don't need to douche very often," she said embarrassed.

"Oh that's for your daily enema. Be thorough; if you don't do a good job, I'll notice and come give it to you myself," he said, indicating some camera lens in the ceiling.

Noticing them for the first time, Carlotta now also saw other lenses in the walls as well. "Oh, God," she thought blushing, "he is going to watch everything, even when I go to the bathroom, shower or give myself an enema."

"Now, let me show you our playroom," he said moving to the closed door on the other side of the living area. Using a key he opened the door and ushered Carlotta through. The room was large, with a variety of strange apparatuses scattered around, and a large medieval-type stocks set in the center on a low platform. One wall had a bizarre collection of whips, switches and riding crops of every shape and description, the other a wet bar and a large closed cabinet. Chains and manacles hung down from the ceiling at several places. "This is where we will spend our quality time together. The stocks are strictly for punishment. If you are sufficiently disobedient, you may spend entire days or nights in them. We will play for three days at a time and then give you a day off, starting tomorrow. Although remember that you do have one punishment coming tomorrow for your earlier disobedience."

"I'll have your breakfast sent down at 8:00, as well as menus for lunch and dinner. My chef is excellent. That will give you time to exercise, cleanup and be ready for me by 10:00," he said turning around, ushering her out and leaving, locking the door behind him, and then picking up her folded clothes on his way out the stairwell door. Carlotta could clearly hear as the bolt shot home behind him.

Carlota sat on the bed and cried. "What have I gotten myself into," she asked herself. Sleep was a long time coming.

Chapter 2

The next morning Carlotta was woken up by a shy maid bringing her breakfast and then leaving. Again, Carlotta could hear the maid throwing the bolt on the stairwell door as she left. Knowing she had no real choice, Carlotta ate the breakfast, exercised a bit, reluctantly gave herself a small enema and then showered. By 10:00, she was ready when the Master arrived. Dressed in nothing but tight leather trousers, he said nothing but moved to the playroom door and opened it, standing aside as Carlotta reluctantly entered, and then shutting the door behind them.

"Today, I want to try out all three of your openings. We can do that in any order, except going from your ass to your cunt. We wouldn't want you getting any infections down there after all. So, we can do mouth, cunt, and then ass, or else ass, mouth and then cunt, or cunt, mouth and then ass, or finally cunt, ass and then mouth. It's your choice, although remember that it will take me longer to climax each time. If we do your ass last, it will probably take at least 30 -- 45 minutes for me to cum."

Carlotta was shocked. She had certainly been fucked before and had given more than her share of blowjobs as one way to move up in the cartel hierarchy, but she had never surrendered her ass. "I can't do that, I won't," she exclaimed.

"Carlotta, Carlotta, I thought we had already established that you really have no choice. Unless you wish to leave now, you will do this. If you want to leave, let me know and I will call the cartel. Although, I need to warn you that I understand that being beaten, gang raped and hung from a bridge to slowly strangle to death can be most unpleasant. In the meantime, if you stay, you have now earned a second punishment for you refusal. So, are you staying or leaving?"

Carlotta miserably contemplated her options. Realistically, she knew she had none. "I, I guess I'm staying."

"Smart move. So what sequence do you want to use for our fucking?"

"I, I guess mouth, cunt and then, and then ass," she said hesitantly, wanting to postpone the inevitable as long as possible.

"That's not exactly what I would have recommended, but anyway it's your choice." The Master moved over to an exercise mat and motioned her over. "On your knees," he ordered.

Carlotta knelt down on the mat and without being asked, opened the fly of his trousers, letting his cock free. Carlotta gasped as the cock sprang free and rapidly hardened. The thing had to be ten inches long and very thick. Carlotta almost fainted when she thought of that monster going up her tight virgin ass. "I was always pretty large, but I had some surgical enhancements made a couple of years back," the Master commented.

Moving behind her, the Master grabbed her wrists and fastened leather cuffs on them as well as on both her ankles, clipping her wrists to her ankles. Finished with that, he moved back in front of her, presenting his rock hard cock to her now trembling lips.

Helpless, Carlotta was initially grateful when the Master started slowly, only gradually feeding more and more of his cock into her wide-stretched mouth. She began to panic when he hit the back of her throat and kept on pushing a little deeper with each thrust. With her hands secured behind her she had no control over his pace or the depth of his stroke. Carlotta struggled when the thick cock finally began penetrating her throat. It was useless; his hands on her head held her securely and he thrust more and more of his cock down her unwilling throat. Carlotta could do nothing but gasp for breath between strokes. Finally, after maybe ten minutes, he bottomed out, his thick pubic hair pressed tightly against her lips. He commenced long deep strokes, pulling almost completely out and then thrusting completely in. Having no choice, all Carlotta could do was focus on gasping for breath when he withdrew, and trying desperately not to gag as he buried his cock back in her throat. This went on for probably another ten minutes until he buried his cock deep in her throat, and held it there releasing shot after shot of thick cum directly down her spasming throat. Finally finished, he pulled out, allowing Carlotta to catch her breath at last.

"Not bad," he complimented her, "but you need to work on your tongue action; especially when I am just barely in your mouth, I expect your quick little tongue to be circling my cock and teasing my pee-hole." He unsnapped her wrists from her ankles and moved over to a small bar, pouring himself a drink. After sipping it for a minute, he filled a glass with water and set it on the floor. "You may crawl over here and drink the water," he invited. Her throat raw from the throat-fuck, Carlotta was only too happy to comply, but very aware of how her tits jiggled and her ass swayed as she crawled over.

12