Carly Claims Her Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly, you're a beautiful young woman but women like you don't know what they want. You need a strong man like me to show you want you want and what you really need. That's why I made you my mistress in the first place. All you're going to think about from now on is sex and pleasing my cock, understand?" He said, making his point again.

He stood me up and held me tight. His words made me weak in the knees but I knew he was right. I mean, I'd never been happier than I had been since I became his mistress. Yes, it cost me my freedom but it seemed a small price to play, considering the happiness and security he gave me. I became a complete sexual being, existing only for my Grandfather's pleasure. I came to see him as the ultimate source of my happiness.

After about three months of pleasuring my grandfather, my worst fear and my greatest happiness was realized: a visit to the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant with Grandfather's baby.

When he came home that evening, I ran to him and threw my arms around him, shouting to him that I was pregnant. His eyes lit up and he held me so tightly I almost burst. We kissed madly and he guided my upstairs to our bedroom and watched as I slowly undressed for him. I trembled in anticipation of his magnificent cock plunging deep inside me, making me feel so loved, so fulfilled. I was his woman now and forever and soon I would bear him a beautiful child.

12