Carly is My Xmas Surprise

Story Info
She isn't what she seems.
3.8k words
4.53
146.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d been living in my building for a couple of years now. I was one of the few who owned an apartment there, so there were plenty of people renting who came and went. Mostly the building was filled with couples. I was enjoying the single life still. Let me tell you a little about me before we get too far into this story. I am 31 years old, 5’9, and medium build and keep reasonably fit. My hair is starting to think a little these days, but what I do have is dark brown and kept nice and neat without being too short. Women love my eyelashes as they are quite long and that draws them into my brown eyes as well. All in all I am your average nice looking guy.

This story begins on Xmas eve. You see I don’t celebrate Xmas and I was planning a quiet night at home with a few videos and maybe a pizza. If you don’t celebrate Xmas all those specials on TV quickly turn you off. I was on my way down to the car to go and pick up the videos when I ran into the woman from Unit 2. To the best of my knowledge she had been living there with her boyfriend for a few weeks now. We had exchanged pleasantries in the past and nothing more. I had often thought of how lucky her boyfriend (Chris) was. This woman could be a model. She is 6’3, long thin legs, straight shoulder length dark hair, pale complexion with beautiful skin and deep blue eyes. Her breasts from what I could tell are small but just large enough to be noticeable. She is always immaculately dressed – if somewhat conservatively at times for someone with her figure. At this point I was not even sure of her name.

Anyway, I was just about to offer the usual ‘hello’ when I noticed here eyes were red and it was obvious she had been crying. So I asked if she was all right, She began to sob that tonight was Xmas and she was all alone and that Chris had left her. This was a lot of information to be giving someone who was not much more than a stranger. I mean what does one say at this point. She seemed for all intensive purposes out of my league as far as potential girlfriend is concerned. Besides she had a live in boyfriend who looked a lot bigger than me. So I thought for a moment before replying, “I’m going to be all alone tonight as well. But I don’t celebrate Xmas, so I guess I am not that worried about it.”

“Really you don don’t celebrate Xmas?” she asked.

“Yeah that’s right. I’m not much into religion and I never really liked the whole Xmas experience very much.” I replied.

“Well I’m all alone. Chris has moved out and he was the only person in the city I knew – other than his friends who also don’t want to see me.”

I started to think I was in with half a shot here….so what the hell I thought….I invited her to spend the evening with me.

“You sure you don’t mind spending the night with someone who is upset.” She asked.

“We can trash our ex-partners all night and make each laugh or cry” I offered.

“That sounds perfect. Well come in then…seeing as you are already outside my door we may as well stay here.” She said.

“I’m a little embarrassed to say I don’t recall your name,” I said

“Carly…it’s really nice of you to do this.”

“The name is Dan…and don’t think anything of it. I was not exactly looking forward to another night all alone. I am grateful for the company. So Carly, can I ask, how long were you and Chris together – or don’t you want to speak about it?” I asked.

“No that’s fine – I think talking about it will do me good. I have spent too much of my life bottling things up and paid the price for it. Chris and I have only been living together for 6 weeks. We have only known each other for a couple of months. We met by accident at a coffee shop when he literally bumped into me. I had just arrived in the city. I am from a town in the middle of nowhere.”

“Wow that was pretty quick to be moving in together if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Oh you misunderstand, Chris and I were not going out.”

“But you live in a one bedroom apartment?” I inquired

“Yes, but Chris is a shift worker and it worked out well. We were never here at the same time until yesterday. We thought it was a cheap way of saving on rent. We both sleep at different times of the day, so why bother with paying for an extra bedroom.”

“So what happened yesterday to change all that?” I asked.

“Yesterday was his first day off where we were going to have to share the bed. On weekends he often stayed with his mates – but yesterday we both wanted to stay home. Anyway, he discovered something about me that made him leave right away.”

“What about you could be so bad?” I asked

“Well I don’t want you to run also…” Carly said.

“I can assure you I won’t – unless you have a contagious disease.”

We both laughed. But then Carly got serious again. “You see I am not what you think I am. I am not really a true woman.”

I was stunned to say the least. But I knew that this was no excuse for leaving. So I said the first thing, which popped into my head “Carly from the little I have known of you and now spoken to you, it is quite obvious you are a beautiful person both inside and out. What you have just told me changes nothing”

“You are so sweet. That’s about the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time.” Carly said.

For a while then we just chatted about this and that steering well clear of any further discussion about Carly’s sexuality. I must admit a couple of time my line of sight did try and drift down to her crotch – I was curious to know where in that amazing body she could actually be hiding the same equipment I had. Eventually though the subject of partners came back up. Carly told me she had been with a couple of women before she had started taking anything to give breasts etc. At that point she had only been with one man, where all they did was touch he each other, But she said she knew she wanted to be a woman and have an operation to get rid of her manhood.

“How do you know you want to be a woman and not enjoy everything a man can enjoy when it comes to sex? It sounds like to me you could just be gay or even just a cross dresser – why would you want to have an operation to remove your male parts?” I asked.

“Well you know I have not really thought about it too much in that light. Whenever I have been with a guy, he has always taken charge of me and treated me like a woman – which I have enjoyed.” Said Carly.

“I can understand you enjoy that, but if you have not tried, how do you know you don’t enjoy the other side of things also?” I inquired.

“I guess you have a point. But in saying that – what about you?” she asked.

“How do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, have you ever been with a guy before?” I shook my head. “Well how do you know that you won’t enjoy it? Sucking a cock and having one inside you can be extremely exciting and stimulating. It doesn’t mean you are gay – just that you enjoy those pleasures. You might have spent all these years looking for a woman, when what you really need is someone like me who offers a bit of everything.” Carly said with a smile on her face.

I had been done by my own logic here. But suddenly I thought she had a point. I mean how do any of us know what we really want if we don’t allow ourselves to experience everything and make a rational choice then. I realised in my head I was justifying doing some experimenting with Carly. I was attracted to her. I say her, because in terms of looks, she was all woman. She would fool anyone. But was I really contemplating having sex with someone who had ‘male’ equipment. It had never occurred to me before to try it. But the thought was definitely turning me on. It was a mixture of being very horny (having not had sex in a few weeks as well as being all alone when the rest of the world was with family) and a sense of experimentation – mixed with some element of just wanting to see Carly naked to get a closer look at that amazing body with all those extra bits.

All that went through my mind so quickly that I just seemed to blurt out “ok – well then it sound like you and I need to unwrap our Xmas presents and check them out.”

To say Carly was stunned would be an understatement. Actually I think I was even more stunned than her. I had gone from spending the night alone watching a video to deciding that I should suck a cock and be fucked in the space of an hour.

“Really?” she asked. I just nodded.

“I want you to know that if you are disgusted or just turned off at any point we can stop. I also want you to know that I am not doing this just to experiment. I have noticed you around and well I have wanted to meet you properly for while. I am very attracted to you.” She said

“I meant what I said earlier, that I find you very attractive also. After talking to you even more, that attraction has grown. Your body also fills me with intrigue and excitement.” I replied.

Carly stood up now and walked over to me and pulled me out of my seat. She looked me deep in the yes and kissed me lightly on the lips. Her lips were as soft as any woman I had kissed. She sent shivers down my spine. We started then to kiss more passionately with our tongues exploring each others mouths and dancing with one another. Our hands started to rub up and down each others bodies. I was not conscious any longer of Carly’s unique qualities – I was kissing a gorgeous woman and was lost in the heat of the moment. My instincts did what anyone does in that situation – I started to slowly remove her clothes. She was doing the same to me. My shirt was removed and her hands were all over my chest as I also removed her top. My fingers flicked over nipples hidden behind a lacy black bra. They felt as real as any I had touched before. I broke away from her kiss to lick them through the bra. I could feel them harden as I now worked my hands inside her skirt feeling her firm little arse. She was wearing a g-string, so I was able to feel the smoothness of her butt cheeks. Then I found the zipper to her skirt and slowly slid it down. Her skirt dropped to the floor at the same time as she manager to remove my pants.

We were both standing there now in just our underwear. We looked at each other and acknowledged the sparkle and smile in our eyes. Carly led me to the bedroom. We embraced at the edge of her bed – kissing deeply again. For the first time I was aware that mine was not the only cock. I could feel her hardness pressing against me as mine did against her.

Carly stood back for a moment. “Are you sure?” she said. Again without thinking I nodded. With that she removed her bra. As I moved toward her to touch them, she slid her fingers into my briefs and pushed then down. I stood out of them, allowing my 7 inch cut cock to spring out. It was very hard and leaking a little precum already. In thinking about it, I was about as turned on as I could ever remember. I wondered though if that would change when I saw her cock. I did not have long to find the answer out to that. Carly stood back again from me. She looked me in the eyes and did not shift her gaze as she removed her g-string. A 5 inch cut cock sprang out.

We moved together again and kissed passionately for a few minutes. Our tongue really exploring each other and our hands rubbing up and down each others body. Our cocks pressed against one another – neither one of us losing our hardness. There was not a trace of hair on Carly’s bodies and she felt so smooth and feminine. I broke away from our kiss to take one of her nipples in my mouth. She tasted as good as any woman. Her breasts were small and soft. There was a little more than a mouthful there – more than enough to keep any man happy. I sucked on each of her nipples now. They were wet and hard. Carly was clearly enjoying being treated like a woman. She was panting and I am sure I felt her cock stiffening further.

I knew now it was time. I kissed Carly softy again on the lips and allowed my tongue to then glide slowly down her body. I circled her navel on the way down. I reach the top of her cock and pulled back for a second. I was kneeling on the floor in front of her now. I looked deep into Carly’s eyes now for a moment then back at her cock. I felt her take a deep breath in as I opened my mouth and allowed cock to enter. I tasted the sweetness of her precum. This did not seem strange to me. In a moment of clear consciousness this seemed right. My tongue circled the tip of her cock. Then I put my mouth around the tip and slid it toward the base. I took her entire length in. I could feel her balls against my chin.

Carly was moaning now as I moved my mouth back and forth on her cock. One hand played with her balls while the other caressed her arse. I pulled away from her cock for a moment to suck on a couple of my fingers. Carly had her eyes closed. She was close to orgasm now and very lost in the moment. As I took her cock back in my mouth I felt it start to really stiffen and twitch. As I slipped a finger into her arse I felt the first wave of cum filmy mouth. I guess I was not entirely ready for that, so as she was unloading the second wave (while I swallowed the first) her cock slipped out my mouth. I held it and jerked it quickly as she emptied the rest over my face.

It was a weird feeling having a cock, which was not mine cumming in my hands. It was even weirder when it belonged to what seemed like right now, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I was licking my lips and savouring my first ever taste of cum. I did not know what all those women had against swallowing it. It tasted a little salty and sweet at the same time. It was quite nice – but more than anything else I was aware that it made me even hornier.

As Carly began to come to, she leaned forward and kissed me then began to clean my face of her cum.

“That was amazing – you sure you have never sucked a cock before? That was some effort for a beginner.” Said Carly

“I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.” I said.

We both smiled and hugged for a while. Carly then led me to her bed. We lay on top of her silk sheets caressing each other’s body.

“It’s been a long time since I have had someone else relieve my cock. The guys I have been with never made me conscious of it. They preferred to treat me like a woman. Until now that never seemed to be an issue. But that is the best I have felt in a long time. If you want to finish now – I will be happy.” Said Carly.

“I have come this far and enjoyed myself more than I could ever believe. Why should we stop now? I said.

In my head I knew my life had already changed. I would only regret a missed opportunity if I did not go further. I wanted to go further – my cock was telling me so.

Carly kissed me lightly on the lips again. She whispered in ear she would take it slow and try to make it as pleasurable as possible to make it a memorable experience. I told her that I ready and to make sure she put her enjoyment first.

With that Carly turned me over so I was lying on my stomach. She ran her hands down my back and began to rub my butt slowly. She pushed her hands between legs toward my hard cock. Then I felt something knew – a tongue on my arse. Carly probed me lightly at first and then used her fingers to separate my cheeks and work her tongue deep into my hole. It was a wonderful sensation. I could really feel my cock throbbing as she drove it in deep. I was barely aware that I was moaning with her thrust of her tongue. I could my hole was very wet now. Carly then pulled her tongue out and let me feel a cool breeze on my empty hole. I shivered with anticipation. It felt empty now. I felt like I needed something in there. Then I felt another cold sensation as Carly worked some lube into me.

My legs were pushed further apart now as I felt the weight of my Carly lying on me. She kissed me on the lips and then on my neck as I felt her hard cock pressing against my arse. Then she pushed herself up again. She used her hands once more to separate my cheeks. My hole was once against exposed. I tired not tense up – but the anticipation was killing me. Then I felt it. The tip of her cock pushed into my hole. My butt tensed around her cock. Carly told me to relax and concentrate on enjoying the sensation.

I took a deep breath and as I did I felt Carly’s cock push in deeper still. I felt a wave of pain and let out “ohhhhhhhhh.”

Carly removed her cock and suddenly I felt more empty than ever before. I was able to relax myself more this time as she once again drove her cock into me. This time it was not as painful. In fact it was starting to become extremely pleasurable all of a sudden. She began now to thrust back and forth – each time bringing her cock close to pulling out and waiting for me to relax further and allow her to push back in deeper still. After a few minutes she had pushed her entire cock into me. I felt her balls slap against my arse as she started to quicken the pace.

I was moaning now and pushing my butt up to meet each thrust. Carly was also moaning now. There was no need for either of us to talk dirty – we knew what we wanted. It was obvious this was right for both of us.

Even though it had only been half an hour ago since Carly had cum, she was overcome by this new attention to her cock. She was throbbing and ready to explode. I was loving every minute of it. But I wanted desperately to feel her explode. She did not disappoint. The new sensation of something tight around her cock, combined with how horny we both were put her over the edge.

Our moans were load now and in sync as Carly thrust deep into my hole and released a wave of cum. I felt her juices inside me. She thrust a couple more times and with that I felt some of her cum begin to leak out of me.

Panting Carly pulled her softening cock from my hole. I was conscious of some pain, but more than that I felt empty. She turned my over and as her body came to rest on me, she glanced my cock and it exploded over my chest. Carly then all fours above me turned around to lick the cum from chest. Her soft cock was now once again close to face. Instinctively I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick the remaining juices from it. It tasted different from before. It had been buried in my arse only moments before – but the taste was not disgusting as I might have imagined. It was hornier. Her cock was wet and muskier but definitely hornier.

After we had cleaned each other up, we lay there in each others arms not saying anything. This was definitely a life changing experience for both of us. I think we knew right away we would be together for a while. I would treat her as a woman but still allow her to express her manhood in the bedroom. I found myself thinking for the first time that maybe I was bi-sexual. Maybe what many people have suggested is true – we are all a little bisexual and it’s just a case of whether or not we choose to explore it.

------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy of mine. I know I am bisexual – but I have not yet managed to explore it other than through these fantasies. I hope one day to change that. I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for future stories – or for doing the real thing.