Carly, Rob, and Me

Story Info
Another threesome with my wife, a friend of mine, and me.
3.5k words
4.31
65.4k
55
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true event that happened with my very sexual wife Carly, reconstructed as best as I can recall, having happened many years ago. It involves a MFM threesome, therefore it's in this 'Loving Wives' category. If this topic is not to your liking, please find a story elsewhere to read, and spare the other readers from any troll comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My first wife Carly and I had a couple of out-of-the-ordinary sexual experiences together prior to the one I'm about to relate. One prior experience was our first threesome and our first 'swing' experience. The other was when she slipped out of our bedroom in the middle of the night to fuck a friend staying in a room across the hall from us.

This one involves a distant cousin of mine who lives in the same home town as my father and his family. This cousin Rob was my age, and he and I used to hang out together whenever I'd go to visit my dad. Even though he was a distant cousin, he was very much, and more so, my friend. Whenever I'd bring my wife and kids to his town, he'd usually pop in for short visits, and sometimes would come along for family outings. Carly got to know Rob, and looked upon him also as a friend.

During the summer, Carly liked to go braless. She also liked to wear comfortable clothing...some that were rather loose-fitting up top. In my previous stories, I described Carly's breasts as being on the smaller side, but big enough to provide a handful (or mouthful, as the case might be). On one occasion, Rob was over to ride along with Carly, the kids, and me to the park to go swimming and then play miniature golf. We were all standing alongside the car as Carly was loading one of the kids into it. She bent down to pick the little one up, and her loose-fitting shirt top had opened away from her chest, exposing her breasts....a view that didn't go unnoticed by either of us men. We both caught an eyeful. Carly was focusing on the task at hand and was oblivious to what had just happened. Rob and I just kind of looked at each other and grinned. Mine was somewhat on the apologetic side, not wanting him to feel awkward. But when he raised and lowered his eyebrows, I knew his grin was one of appreciation. Nothing was said.

When we got to the park's pool, I took the kids straight to the pool (we were already dressed in our suits) while Rob went to the men's locker room to change, and Carly went to the women's locker to change into her bikini. Even after kids, she still had a bikini body. Her dancing kept her in shape. There weren't too many people at the pool, so we were able to find an umbrella table with several deck chairs around it. Rob came out first and settled into a chair next to the table. When Carly sashayed out of the ladies' room, Rob and I could only stare. She was a sight to behold with her dancer's body, small waste, beautiful legs, and short-cut dark hair. Yes, Carly still had it. I felt a little tinge of excitement as I watched Rob's eyes lock onto her body. I loved knowing that other men still found my wife to be attractive.

The kids had gone into the kiddie pool, so Carly quickly settled in at poolside. She reclined in a lounge chair with the seat-back partially down, resting at about a 60% angle, and began reading a book. At that angle, it wasn't difficult to discern that her bikini top wasn't exactly meant for smaller breasts her size, hanging just a little on the loose side. Obviously, Rob had noticed this too. On several occasions, he would get up from his chair to get something from his bag which was on the table, allowing him to momentarily stand above and slightly behind her, and providing him with a great view down her bikini top. There was no doubt that he was getting a full view of her tits. I know. I also went to stand next to the table and saw exactly what he saw....all the way down to her nipples. Once, when he went to his bag and lingered, I believe that I saw the beginnings of a hard-on in his trunks.

We ended our day at the park, but made plans for Carly and me to go hang out with Rob at his place later that night while my dad watched the kids.

When Carly and I were alone in our room at my dad's, getting ready to go over to Rob's, I couldn't resist telling Carly of our furtive glances at her tits. "Oh, my God!" was all she could utter. "What did you see?!" "Everything," I replied. Again, "Oh, my God!" from Carly. "Why didn't you say something?" she asked. I told her that I just didn't want to ruin the fun, and that it was quite a view to behold. "What did HE see?" Carly asked. "Everything," I replied again. She voiced her concern over what he thought. After all, this was my family. She didn't want to embarrass anyone. "Well, by the slight bulge that I think I detected in his trunks, I don't think you're going to have to worry about anyone being embarrassed at all," I responded. "HE HAD A BULGE??" I had to remind her that we weren't alone in the house. "He had a bulge?" she asked in a more subdued tone. "Carly, you have a knock-out body and perfect tits, all packaged in a hot bikini. Of course he was going to have a bulge! Men get bulges when they get turned on by you!" Her look of concern was immediately replaced by an impish smile. She also loved it when she heard or knew that men found her to be attractive. Then she said, "I'll have to be careful tonight, then, won't I?" "Meaning?" I asked. "I just don't want to tease him. I know he's not seeing anybody right now. I don't want him to get blue balls." "You're so thoughtful," I said with some sarcasm. Her impish smile grew larger on her face.

She dressed in a one-piece, strapless, white, off-the-shoulders terry cloth jump suit that conformed to the curves of her body, outlining her firm, rounded ass and her firm, small, braless breasts, and accented by sandals that showcased her perfect feet. She was turning me on. When we got to Rob's house, he exclaimed, "WOW!!" She smiled as she brushed past him into his apartment. I followed her in, exchanging grins with him.

We began drinking some wine that we brought, and some that Rob already had at his place. If you've read 'Across the Hall', you'll know that wine is like an aphrodisiac for Carly. She took advantage of the wine that was there, and in little time she was very talkative and very open. We were also watching a movie on TV that involved a sexual situation. Carly was in full stride as she began talking about it. Rob and I just sat there, Carly curled up next to me on the sofa, and Rob in an armchair next to the sofa, still grinning at each other and being thoroughly entertained by Carly. Out of nowhere, Carly blurted, "Rob, I'm sorry if I gave you a hard-on today. I had no idea that you could see my tits." I was blind-sided by this.

Rob was at a loss for words. He managed to stammer out, "That's okay. I didn't know that you knew that I saw your tits. And I didn't know that you could tell that I got hard. No harm done. I always get hard when I see a beautiful set of breasts." "You think they are?" "Oh, they certainly are," he replied. She asked why he thought they were nice (she was always sensitive about her tits because she had this insane idea that all men preferred melons). He told her that they were the perfect size for his tastes, and, from what little he saw, they were the perfect shape and had beautiful nipples. "Did you feel awkward when you saw them?" "No," he replied, "only very, VERY aroused." So you won't feel awkward if you see them again, only turned on, right?" She giggled a little. "Very turned on, Carly."

She turned to look at me with the biggest grin on her face, winked, then reached up to take hold of the top of her jump suit, pulling the top down below her breasts, down to her stomach. This time it was Rob who uttered, "Oh, my God!" She turned her head back to Rob with that same grin that she gave me, and said, "I like knowing that guys like looking at me, so you two may feel free to look at me all you want tonight." At that, she nonchalantly turned her attention back to the movie on TV as if nothing unusual was happening. As much as we tried, Rob and I couldn't keep our gaze on the movie for much time at all, constantly having to look at her tits to make sure that they were really exposed to us....or, rather, for us

After a while, Rob got up to go to the bar to get an opened bottle of wine to pour more for us. I was sure that I caught Carly furtively glancing over to see Rob's 'condition'. When he turned back from the bar to walk towards us with the wine, he was clearly sporting a woody. Carly quickly shifted her gaze back to the movie, but I could see her trying to stifle another grin. Rob moved in front of us to pour into our glasses, standing in front of Carly so that her view of the TV was blocked by his hips and groin. No mistaking it, he had a stiff one hiding in his drawers. She put her hand over her face, giggled again, and buried her face into my shoulder. I looked up at Rob, who just grinned at me and winked. I winked back.

Rob returned to his chair, raised his wine glass, and said, "Here's to wine, sexy movies, and sexy movies with wine." "Amen to that," Carly replied

After a few sips of her wine, Carly had to go to the bathroom. She got up from the couch, and proceeded to walk out of the room, the top of her jump suit still bunched around her tummy, and her beautiful breasts jiggling a little with each step. Rob's and my eyes followed her sashaying ass and jiggling tits with each step. When she was out of the room, I apologized to Rob for Carly's behavior, telling him that wine brought the vixen in her out into the open. He assured me that he was enjoying it. I asked him to feel comfortable enough to let us know if he felt it was getting out of hand.

When she returned, she walked behind Rob's chair, stopped behind it, looked down, and asked, "So, is this how you guys do it? Stand behind and look down? Oh, my God, Rob. What's that that I see?" Rob chuckled, picked up a magazine from the lamp table next to his chair, and placed the magazine over his lap. What he didn't realize was that he picked up a Playboy that had a Bunny on the cover and placed it face down over his hard-on. Carly jumped on the opportunity, saying, "That's one lucky girl, there!" Rob blurted out, "Carly, go sit down and behave."

She sat in my lap, facing towards Rob so that he could see her breasts, and began french-kissing me. 'Uh-oh," I thought," I think I can see where this might be going." I stopped the kissing and said to her, "Carly, I asked Rob to please let us know if we're making him feel uncomfortable." "Okay," she simply said, then went back to passionately kissing me. At that point, Rob got up to go turn off the TV, saying' "Fuck the TV, you guys are better entertainment!" He turned on some reggae, then took his place back in his chair, this time turning his chair to face us full on.

My hands grew bold and wandered down to her tits. Her kisses became more passionate as I kneaded her boobs.

A few minutes later, she broke off the kissing, rose out of my lap, walked over to Rob's chair, and knelt down in front of him, exposing her tits to him. She said, "Rob, you're welcome to feel them if you'd like. I don't want you to be left out." He looked at me, and I shot him a nod of my head. He reached over and gently caressed them with the backs of his fingers. Then he turned his hands around and grasped her entire breasts in the cups of his hands. As he massaged them, she closed her eyes and hummed. He kneaded her breasts for about 3 or 4 minutes. She slowly rose to her feet, walked over to me, and asked me if it was okay to take her jump suit off. I told her that it was Rob's place, and she needed to see if it was okay with him. She walked back over to his chair, stood in front of him, and asked him if she could take her suit off. He nodded his head.

Since she had long ago already removed her sandals, she began to slowly and seductively shimmy her jump suit down to the floor, then stepped out of it. She now stood erect in front of Rob, her arms hanging to her sides, and clad only in her thong panties. Rob's gaze was locked onto her body, scanning up and down as she stood there in front of him.

I got up from my place on the couch, walked over behind her, reached around to her front and began to massage her tits. She closed her eyes and rested her head backwards onto my chest. After a few minutes of my ministrations, I stepped back and began to take my few clothes off while she just stood there gazing at Rob. I said to Rob over her shoulder, "Rob, you're welcome to watch the show, but I think she wants both of us. I think she wants you in the show." With that, he stood up out of his chair in front of her and began to get undressed. I could notice that her stare was fixated on the bulging cock that showed through his shorts. As he dropped his briefs, exposing his thick cock, she sighed.

There she stood, naked except for her thong, standing in between two horny men with raging hard-ons pointing at her and bobbing in the air.

Rob stepped towards her, and reached for her breasts. Her arms went up to welcome him, caressing his forearms as he kneaded her globes and nipples. I let them have some time for this, then stepped toward her and gently guided her down to the floor. I knelt down on the floor behind her, and she sat down in front of me, leaning her back against me. Her legs were straight out and slightly parted in front of her. Rob knelt down in front of her between her legs, then rested his butt down on his heels. This caused his massive hard-on to flagpole up into the air. As I massaged her shoulders and occasionally reached around to her tits, Rob began to caress her legs, starting at her feet and working his hands up to her thighs. He worked them on the outsides of her legs, and ran his hands along the insides of her legs.

He then reached up and took hold of the side straps of her thongs. She raised her knees up, pulling her feet up a little under her. She then lifted her ass up a little, pressing back into me as he slid her panties off her. He put them aside, and gazed down between her upraised knees. I knew that his stare was riveted on her vaginal opening. From his angle, he had a clear view of it. She just locked her gaze up at his face, taking in the delight that she sensed in it.

He reached over to her pussy and began caressing it with his thumb, massaging her legs and belly with his other hand. In time, he scooted in a little closer, and she raised her ass and hips up a little to come to rest on his lap. His cock still shot up in front of her, this time within inches of her pussy. He uttered, "I've dreamed of this!" She smiled, then reached down to take his cock in her hand and guide it to her opening. Looking down over her shoulder, I could see him as he penetrated her pussy and began to slowly piston it deeper into her with each stroke. After his cock was fully in her, he just sat there motionless for a while to take in the sensation of his cock in her moist, warm fuck canal. She reached back with both hands to caress my face while I held her in place for him.

Rob began to piston his hips, pumping his cock in and out of her in a very slow, rhythmic pace....to the beat of Bob Marley. They fucked like that for a couple of songs. By then, my back was beginning to ache, so we changed positions. Rob went to sit on the couch. Carly stood in front of Rob with her back to him, straddling his legs. She lowered herself down on his upraised, rigid cock. I was in ecstasy as I saw that cock disappear into her body. He sat there while she raised and lowered her pussy over his fuck pole, all the while staring into my eyes and smiling. There was very little talk, but she did ask him how it was feeling. He uttered, "Fucking fantastic!" Looking at me, she asked how it all looked. I replied, "Fucking hot!"

After the wine and what seemed like an eons-old hard-on, I found that I had to go to the bathroom. I became mentally aroused at leaving the two of them fucking even while I was out of the room....kind of like "Across the Hall" revisited. Erotic!

When I returned, she was now in the missionary position on the couch and he was on top, drilling her cunt deeply. I walked over to her and began rubbing her shoulders, down her arms, and alongside her hips and legs that splayed open to his driving cock. This set her off. She came hard, moaning loudly and for a long time. She shoved her hips back up at him, trying to drive his penis deeper into her. This triggered a reaction in him. His ass stiffened as he lunged deeply into her pelvis, spewing his cum deep into her womb. Gasping, he lunged about 7 or 8 times, each time spraying her insides. He continued to slowly pump her pussy for a few minutes afterward.

They separated their bodies, and she just lay there as he went to get a towel for her. I knelt beside her and caressed her entire body, even down around her pussy. I could smell his semen.

By the time Rob got back with the towel, I was on the verge of blue balls. She looked up at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her, too. I said, "Oh, God, yes!!" We spread the towel on the couch underneath her ass. And just in time, too. His sperm was oozing out of her vaginal opening. It beginning to trickle down her ass. I could see another man's cum ringing her entire pussy because he continued to fuck her well after his orgasm.

I climbed between her legs and aimed the head of my cock for her cum-soaked pussy lips. I entered her lubed-up pussy with one push. The feeling of fucking a pussy full of semen sent me over the edge, and in little time I came in her, mixing my seed with his. My wife now had a pussy full of two men's loads of sperm.

It took several minutes for us all to come down from our sexual high. We both caressed her until she began to feel so relaxed that she was on the verge of falling asleep. We both cleaned her up a little, helped her get dressed, then said our goodnights.

When she and I got home around 4 in the morning, we couldn't help but have one more fuck. There was still some sexual charge left in us! And there was still some cum left in her from earlier in the evening!

As for Rob, he became an aspect of our trips home that we looked very forward to, as much, I'm sure, as he looked forward to our visits, knowing that he would get to fuck Carly again.