Carly's Guy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly pressed her body into her shy guy's back and wrapped her arms around to rub his chest and stomach. Her method would be dirty talk, she decided, and whispered into his ear, "You're so hot, I love your cock. Work it faster for me, baby, the girls want to see that thing gush . . . c'mon, my pussy is aching for you to be inside me . . ."

She heard the crowd roar and count ONE! when the first guy apparently shot his load right off the bat, somewhere down the line. Right after that she heard TWO! and ground her mons pubis against his buttocks. "On the count of ten I want you to come for me right now!" Carly urged him . . . but it seemed like her ministrations weren't having much effect. He stroked, she counted, and then she heard THREE and started getting worried.

"What's wrong? It's OK, just imagine you're fucking me, we're all alone and that cock is plunging inside my tight wet pussy," she said into his ear.

FOUR! The crowd of girls howled when the skinny guy on her left grunted and squirted. Her roommate triumphantly raised her arms to the cheers of the crowd.

Carly was getting worried. She heard Cindy yell, "Come ON, you fucker!" a few spots away and glanced over to see the girl shoving her naked breasts into her masturbator's face.

FIVE! Now the guy on the right was spraying semen all over, bellowing and moaning as her sorority sister posed next to him like a prizefight champion.

"Just four of you left, maggots!" Steven called out.

Fuck! Carly immediately realized she now had a 50 percent chance of becoming a "House Slut," whatever that meant. She caressed his ass with her hands. Probably a whole lot of sucking, fucking, pussy licking and slut-shaming, she figured. Her guy tried spanking it as fast as he could, but she could tell by his breathing he wasn't even close.

SIX! The crowd yelled maniacally, each girl knowing the moment of truth was coming, so to speak.

Carly knew she was in deep trouble and decided to go for broke. To hell with these people if they laughed at her, she told herself as she quickly stepped in front of her hot, not-ejaculating dude. She barely heard them hooting when she yanked down her shorts and underwear in one move, practically fell straight down on her flat little butt and spread her legs wide, pointing her wet, throbbing vulva up at him.

"Stare at me!" she cried out as her hands fell downward to pull open her labia and expose her aching vagina. He looked down at her lewd, desperate display and yanked on his now semi-hard penis with grim determination.

"Goddammit you fucker, you're holding back!" Cindy cried out desperately. She saw what Carly was doing and pulled off her shorts to do the same. "Beat that little dick faster and don't stop until it shoots onto my CUNT!" she screamed at him.

The girls on the porch were roiling with laughter and the frat brothers who had been supervising casually moved to get better looks at the girls' wide-open genitals.

The third assistant of the final three knelt behind her masturbating maggot, plunged her face between his ass cheeks and flicked her tongue rapidly, causing the crowd of onlookers to roar in shock and approval. He immediately went off like a Roman Candle.

"That's SEVEN, ladies!"

"And STOP, maggots!" Steven commanded.

Carly saw her beautiful stroker look at her with sorrow and put his hands at his side. She instantly felt embarrassed by her depravity and her guy's half-mast cock. She closed her legs and started looking around for her clothes.

"ASSHOLE!" Cindy yelled into the face of her grinning pledge as she hiked up her shorts.

"You should have thought of that!" somebody called out from the porch.

"Congratulations Cindy and Carly . . . you will be the House Sluts for the semester!" the sorority president announced to the crowd. The assembly applauded for them.

"And special mention should be made of Carly," her cousin Steven told the group.

"For we are proud to announce that she selected as her maggot . . . Sigma Nu's first openly gay member!"

A wave of shock and embarrassment still wracked Carly as she remembered the howls of laughter echoing in her head, while she told her goggle-eyed little sister the story at the coffee table.

"Then they made the guy who held out blow the gay guy in front of everybody," she told Madison.

"Jesus, Carly!" she said.

"It was awful. He was crying and they made the gay guy - who became a really good friend of mine later - fuck his mouth until he came. He had a big load and the stuff was oozing out of the sides of his mouth, running down his chin. It even came out of his nose! That guy's penis was gorgeous, though."

"It's just incredible," Madison said. "Makes me a little nervous about going to college."

"Well I'd say stay away from the frats and sororities at least," Carly intoned wisely as she stood to put her coffee cup in the sink.

"What about being . . . a House Slut?"

"Uh, they made me and Cindy strip and work together on the dick of the last guy, the one with come all over his face, to cheer him up."

"Oh my god."

"And then they had us bend over and grab the rail of the porch, facing the whole sorority, while he traded off fucking us from behind."

"No! Carly! In front of all those guys too?"

"Hey. We were the new House Sluts. We worked our young booties for that fucker, too, because whichever pussy got him off . . ."

"What?"

"Had their Slut Duties rescinded for the first month."

"Did you . . .?" Madison gasped.

"I certainly did," Carly told her proudly. She didn't mention that the guy had initially held out on Cindy because he and his friends wanted to fuck her as House Slut, and they did, repeatedly.

"Are you getting it from that guy next door?" Madison asked.

Carly told her sister that having her kinky neighbor doing something similar to the initiation and feminizing him by making him squat like a girl, felt wonderfully empowering. "He loves being humiliated by other women, too," she added.

"It's just something easy he can do for me while I'm stuck over her in mommy-world." Carly explained. Showing him off to her little sister felt a little reckless, though.

"You can't tell a soul, Maddy."

"About the sorority."

"About anything, especially and including my friend next door. You can watch him in the morning if you want."

"Can you make him, you know . . . uh, do what the frat guys did?"

Carly chuckled said, "One step at a time, little sister."

12