Carmela Awaits and Serves Ch. 01

Story Info
Carmela waits.
996 words
3.88
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmela stood in her bedroom, awaiting the arrival of her Master. Following his instructions, Carmela stood with her legs spread wide with her back to the far wall. she faced towards the bedroom door which was shut. She had been ready for his arrival for some time now, having dressed for him and got butt plug, rabbit vibrator, and lube ready. The anticipation was making her wet, but as per instructions she didn't touch herself as much as she wanted to.

Carmela proudly wore the items chosen by Master Andrew. Earlier she had walked upstairs and removed her clothing, packing away into her drawers, tidied away all the personal items in the room, and sat on her bed to elegantly place her legs into her holdups. Stroking her legs enjoying the feeling of the black holdups for a moment, she then took her ballet boots and strapped them tightly to each foot. The corset was beside her and she placed it around her middle and pulled the straps tight, her breasts sat on top of the corset full and pushed together. Carmela enjoyed the sight of her breasts like that and she squeezed them gently, also running her hands over her holdups and ballet boots working herself up into a wet creamy state. To complete her outfit, she took her thick leather collar and leash and tightened it around her long neck.

This was some time ago, she was still waiting for Andrew, the long mirror next to the door meant she could see herself full length, and she was pleased that she was standing and dressed exactly how Master Andrew would want. Suddenly she heard her front door open, her heart raced, was it Andrew? her husband? her daughters? She knew she must stand and wait silently. Heart racing pussy wet, clit erect, tense. The door finally creaked open.

Andrew walked in and closed the door behind him. Turning and smiling. "you look perfect my beautiful slave". Admiring Carmela, he took in her height in those ballet boots, and her slender figure, lovely large breasts, moving closer and kneeling to inspect her freshly shaven bare cunt. Finally rising up to be face to face, both Master and slave smiled at each other.

Andrew took in her cheek bones, large mouth, bright sparking deep brown eyes, and then stroked her brunette hair. "You look perfect angel" Andrew said softly, and moved into to kiss his slaves large wet mouth. Tongues intertwined as he held her close to him. Taking a bullet vibrator from his pocket he quickly applied it to Carmela's clit.

Carmela's breathing quickened... deepened, she moaned, faster, deeper the look in her eyes of her need for satisfaction and love for and submission to her Master. "Andrew... please, please may I orgasm?" Andrew nodded as he sucked her breast he could see down her long slender body and watch her grinding onto the bullet. He was rock hard and enjoying being with his perfect slave. Carmela then began to count down 5...4...3...2... 1...and let out a deep guttural moan as her climax spread through her body, trembling in Andrew's arms, then melting into him.

Andrew pushed her back up to standing upright, looking him in the eye, the ballet boots making up the natural height difference. "that was perfect, you truly are an eager slave, I have quite some time to spend with you today my angel", Carmela smiled at the thought of several hours together. Master stood back slightly and looked her over. Andrew landed a couple of slaps to her thighs, then began to gently slap her cunt, harder and harder until she was yelping, he then squeezed her wonderful breasts tightly. The pain and pleasure was mixing to stir Carmela, who loved this treatment and let Andrew know it by moaning loudly.

Andrew placed his hand on top Carmela's head and she responded by placing the leash into his other hand and then kneeling in front of him. Opening his zip and tugging out his cock she stroked his beautiful, thick cock. Feeling the heat, the beautiful shape of it, oh Carmela loved this cock, needed it, desperately wanted to pleasure her Master. Spitting on her hands she rubbed him, he grew hard quickly as she stroked the shaft. "good girl Carmela" Andrew called out as she pleasured him, enjoying the sight of her hair, round bottom, slender calves and ballet boots all in his view.

Carmela wrapped her mouth around Master, her tongue traced the swollen cock head and she could taste pre-cum, making eye contact with Andrew she bobbed on his cock at a steady pace, timing it with strokes of his shaft, just how he had taught her. Carmela continued for some time, enjoying this special moment even as her jaw began to ache. Andrew encouraged her, as he felt a climax building.

"Yes baby, yes Carmela, good girl, I am so close" Andrew's hand on her shoulder tightened its grip as cum spurted from his cock and down Carmela's throat, waves of it hitting her, spilling into her mouth, she did the best she could to swallow every drop.

"Good slave, mmmm my perfect slave" both Carmela and Andrew smiled to each other, intense eye contact as they enjoyed the moment. Andrew lifted her chin slightly and she knew to stand up. A long lingering passionate kiss followed, Andrew able to taste his cum in her mouth. Still holding her leash Andrew led her downstairs and to the kitchen.

"I have some urgent business to attend to," he told her, opening his laptop and sitting at the sofa with it. "I require a coffee my slave, and then you should prepare our meal."

Wet, and desperate to please Andrew, Carmela attended to his coffee before beginning to prep the casserole, Andrew watched her intently, enjoying the view and her work ethic. Once the casserole was in the oven he would take her back upstairs for more use.