Carmella, a Lucky Find

Story Info
I find a hot Asian MILF and liberally coat her in Jizz.
1.3k words
4.1
55.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking round the corner of the busy street when I saw the bounce of some hefty tits on a tidy looking Asian MILF. They weren't on display but were hefting around inside a snugly fitting t-shirt. We locked eyes briefly and it was clear she knew what was on my mind. As she passed me I tapped the button on my watch to stop time and turned around to double check my first impression.

I wasn't disappointed. I was guessing she was maybe early forties, looking good for it, with that slightly tarty make-up that Filipino's and Thai's prefer - red lips, heavy blue eyeshadow. Her black hair was up in a bun and she was sporting some porn hoop earrings. Nice figure as well - big ass to match those fantastic tits, still having curves in the right places. A bit of a belly but nothing that was out of place. I cupped one of her tits in my hand and gave it a bounce. The soft, yet heavy bounce of her breast was just perfect. I decided to wake her up and take advantage of this lucky find.

I tapped her on the shoulder to wake her. Like most people I woke up, she looked around bemused for a second at the rest of the world frozen in mid-motion, then looked at me blankly waiting for instructions.

"Hi." I said.

"Oh, Hi. I'm Carmella." She said, with a lilting Filipino accent. She looked at me, waiting for prompting to continue.

"I couldn't help but notice your fantastic tits." I said. "I want to watch them bounce and sway as you suck my cock... then cum all over them." She looked a little shocked.

"Right here? Now?" She asked.

"No." I replied. "We'll get somewhere more comfortable. I want to walk with you and watch your tits bounce for a while first."

I reached out and ran my hand over the curve of her tit, then gave it a gentle squeeze. "These are great." At that, she smiled.

"They've always attracted the boys." she winked at me, knowingly.

We started walking side by side and I watched her tits jiggle and bounce under her top as we weaved in and out of all the people on the street, statues frozen in time. I could feel my cock starting to firm up just at the sight of her breasts' gentle motion.

"Wait here." I said, and walked half the street length ahead. I then gestured at her to come towards me. She walked confidently towards me, deliberately putting a bounce in her step. Her tits wobbled and shook and I watched mesmerised as she came towards me.

When she was in front of me my cock was starting to push uncomfortably against my trousers. I reached into my pants and got my cock straight, then I grabbed her hand and pressed it against my groin.

"You like my tits a lot, huh?" She said.

"I love them." I said, and reached forward and pulled her top over her head. Her huge tits were constrained by a undecorated cream bra. A few stretch marks gave away her age but were only to be expected on a pair this size. Her dark olive skin gave her cleavage a bit of extra depth and I briefly imagined my cock between her large breasts. "Lets walk again."

Without the t-shirt in the way, the full wobble of her tits was on view. I could barely take my eyes off the spectacle of the olive flesh jiggling like jelly on a plate. My cock was straining against my trousers now. We were still crossing the park but the time had come.

"Stop." I ordered. "Bra off and on your knees." She did as she was told and unhooked her bra. Her heavy tits dropped downwards, and revealed lovely deep brown nipples that pointed slightly downwards. She got to her knees and looked up at me expectantly.

I paused briefly to enjoy the sight of her wide brown eyes looking up at me with her lips slightly parted, and past that the wide gap between her fat tits backdropped by her jeans as she knelt. I took out my cock and waved it in front of her face.

"Suck me." I demanded, and she got to work. Her experience and skill quickly showed. Her hands wrapped around my balls as her head bobbed back and forth, making her tits bounce around and off each other. Occasionally she would pull back and stare up into my eyes as her tongue lapped and licked at the head of my cock, before she got back down to work.

I took a moment to lean forward and lift up a tit with my free hand. The weight of her soft, heavy breast felt great and I squeezed and groped before dropping it and standing up again.

She was busy bobbing away so I grabbed the back of her head and forced her head forward to swallow more of my cock. Trying to deepthroat my fat cock was beyond her though, and she gagged slightly and pushed back, drool running over her lips and into her cleavage.

"Your cock is too big for me.' She said, looking up at me with pleading eyes. I gripped her wet chin firmly.

"I didn't tell you to stop." I growled, and she got back to work. Periodically I grabbed her hair and forced her forward a little, just to make her gag and drool, but mostly left to her work. I watched her tits bounce around madly as she upped the pace. Occasionally they would make a smacking wet sound as they clapped together.

"I want it." She said. "I want your cum on me." With that she started working my balls more firmly and one hand began pumping on my shaft firmly and fast. The lust had taken root in her and I wasn't going to be able to deny her. My orgasm was rising fast and it was time to cum.

When it came, I didn't warn her, I just filled her mouth with a couple of firm, powerful squirts. She spluttered, opening her mouth and cum drooled out over her chin and splashed into her cleavage and across her tits. Dark patches appeared on her jeans where the first cum splashes wetted the material. A slick of cum slid down her breast, leaving a shiny trail.

I pushed her away and stood back so I could finish off by wanking over her tits. I was in a filthy mood. I liberally sprayed her fat tits with jet after jet of semen. Rope after rope of cum splattered across her heaving chest, criss-crossing until there was no area of skin uncovered and her whole bosom was shining wet and slick with jism. She just stared in shock and awe

at the seemingly endless deliveries of cum I was making. When I slowed my strokes as my orgasm ended and my balls were drained, Carmella was coated in jizz and her lap was just a pool of cum that was staining her jeans dark. Cum was dripping off her chin, her tits, it was splashed in her hair - I'd made a mess.

"On your back." I told her, and she duly did as she was told. I straddled her and wrapped her slippery tits around my shaft and pumped away a few times for the hell of it. The feeling set off a few quick extra spurts of cum that roped across her face.

I stood up and looked down at her gasping in shock and watching her bosom heave as she did so. I shook the last of the cum out of my cock over her jizz coated form. Cum was sliding off her body in thick globs. My work was done. Before I reset reality I took her cum soaked form in one last time.

"Fun playing with you, Carmella." I said, and hit the reset switch on the watch.