Carmen and Eddie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen climbs on the bed fully nude now her pussy all red and sore looking. She sees Eddie look at it and then he gets on the bed too and lays there with his little cock already hard and sticking up bobbing with his excitement. He strokes it slowly and looks at his wife. Carman smiles like the seductress she is and moves over the bed to him like some devil wiggling her body. Complete nude she moves to his cock and takes it in her hand.

Eddie watches every movement and sees that she has a big suck mark on her left breast and he asks her where she got it. She smiles and tells him: "Now don't get mad baby but Jason got a little fresh with me. Oh sweetie he wants to come over and fuck me too Eddie as much as you and I want him too. He sucked my breast and told me he really wants to come back here and have sex with me again. I'm sorry he was all over me today. I'm so glad you want him to come over too baby. I think we should let him come over on Friday and spend Saturday with us as well if he can. We'll have the entire weekend, I can bring him home with me Friday after work and we'll have two full nights of sex. But Eddie I want you to fuck me first while Jason watches us. Then Jason can fuck me while you watch. I want you both to give me your love juices baby! I want you to fuck me first so he can drive your cum deep into me. Then I'll suck your cock as he fucks me. I want to taste your cum Eddie just like I want to taste it tonight. Let me suck your cock baby and make you feel so good. I'm so pleased we are going to see Jason again Eddie, Oh look your little cock is so hard right now. Let me taste it!"

As Carman goes down on Eddie's cock she sucks him like a real $20 whore. She works his cock and postpones his orgasm again and again making him moan and struggle but she makes him feel so very good he lays there and lets her work on him. As she does she feels his fingers begin to play with her ass and her very well used pussy. She thinks he will see and feel how much Jason has stretched her hole. But Jason doesn't say a word. He pulls her over and makes her straddle his body. He puts her pussy right in front of his face and Eddie begins to finger her. She faces Eddie's cock while letting her pussy cover his face. She sucks and pumps his cock as Eddie finger fucks her harder and harder. It hurts a little but she doesn't say a work. They work on each other and then she can feel Eddie's cock thicken and grow hotter to her touch. She knows he is going to cum and she positions her mouth over the head to take all of his cum.

As Eddie moans out seconds before his release Carman drops her pussy directly over Eddie's mouth and feels him suck it. Her ass sits on his forehead and her pussy now covers her husband's mouth. Eddie arches up and she takes all of his little cock and feels him cum. She takes his first three shots and drinks it down as Eddie sucks on her cunt.

Then Carmen realizes he is drinking Jason's cum for sure now. She holds her pussy on his mouth and Eddie fucks her with his tongue as he slowly drains his balls and lets the rest of his cum drip into his wife's mouth. She sucks him hard trying to take every drop. She has taken him to the edge with her mouth and drained his juices as he eats her pussy and drinks both hers and her lover's cum. She feels his body fall back to the bed and she slowly rolls off of his face. She turns and straddles his head as she sits on his face. She again places her cunt on his mouth and lets him bring her off again with his mouth and tongue.

She moves off of Eddie and they cuddle and hold each other. Eddie tells her he loved what she just did and she smiles and tells him she will do it any time he wants. She holds his shrunken and very small cock shaft in her hand as she kisses and smiles into his eyes. She feels very good she could please her husband as well as her lover in the same day. She plays with his sad little dick as they continue to talk about Jason and the weekend. Then Carmen tells him: "You know Eddie Jason came in my panties tonight and made me wear them all the way home."

He looks at her and she tells him: "No baby! He didn't fuck me I just jerked him off and he shot his load in my panties. What do you think of that?"

He smiles and tells her: "It sounds so hot Car. I wished I had been there to see him do that. And he made you wear your wt panties home to me to make me think he fucked you. Is that right?"

She feels his cock jump a little and she tells him: "Yes baby! Did it scare you thinking Jason fucked me at work today?"

Eddie told her it did a little and that they had agreed to have him there each time they did it with Jason. She tells him that she would but sometimes she plays with Jason and he plays with her. Eddie tells her: "OK that's OK as long as he doesn't fuck you when I'm not there. Besides Car I want to see it. You know that baby!"

He tells her that Jason can come over Saturday and spend the night again but on Friday he wants her all to himself. They will go to dinner first and then come home and make love. It will be sort of a date. She loves the idea of a date night and she squeezes his cock head and holds him in her hand, balls and all. He is semi-hard again

Carman tells Eddie she will talk with Jason in the morning and she is sure he will love to come over and fuck her while her husband watches him do it. They kiss and she feels Eddie's cock stay semi-soft, she knows he is done and thinks that perhaps Eddie had jerked off tonight before she got home maybe a couple of times thinking of Jason fucking her. She smiles and feels good about what is happening in their lives. They fall asleep in each other's arms. Carman has a huge smile on her face as she strokes Eddie's face and hair. When he falls sleeps, she looks down and his little cock lying between his balls and wonders if she will ever be satisfied with it again. Eddie's balls hang longer than his soft cock. He looks like he is an inch long now and she shakes her head wondering how she ever was satisfied by such a small cock.

Part 3

After that first Wednesday afternoon when Carman and Jason met in the hotel room without her husband they begin to meet once a week and sucked and fucked each other for three hours or more. He filled her with cum and made her orgasm like she had never experienced before. Then he sends her home with his cum inside her for Eddie to see. Each meeting is better than the last since they begin to learn what the other enjoyed the most and he learns how to make her cry out with orgasms. When he explodes and pumps his cum into her hole it's the best climax for him ever. He never slows down and never runs out of cum before satisfying her completely.

Each week when she comes home she gives her husband a story about why her panties are full of cum. She sits nude and let's Eddie play with her pussy and breasts as she tells him what Jason did to her. She never tells Eddie she and Jason fuck only that they have hot and heavy foreplay and that he eats her pussy and she sucks him. But Jason always fills her panties with his cum to bring home to her husband. Eddie loves hearing what they do together.

Carman began to need Jason more and more and suggests they begin to meet twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He agreed and they enjoyed each other's bodies twice a week now. Also at least twice a month Eddie would suggest Jason come over the house and fuck Carman in their bed for the weekend both on Friday and Saturday nights now. Jason is now coming home with Carman right after work on Friday. They drive separate cars but he is right behind her when she pulled up into the drive way.

The sex on Friday night started out hot fast and hard with Eddie fucking her first. It was wonderful for all three of them. Carman would cry out as Jason pumped his cum deep into her body. And, Eddie would masturbate and cum some place, sometimes she let him cum in her mouth, sometimes she wouldn't and it would land on the sheets or rug or the floor and sometimes if he was laying on the bed watching Jason's cock moving in and out of Carman's wide open hole Eddie's cum would land on his chest as he watched them fuck. He moved around the bed watching them from various angles and positions but mostly he would sit behind them and watch Jason's cock pump into Carmen's cunt. Sometimes when he was done cumming he would watch as he held her hand and they both saw Jason's cock move as he pumped.

When he would move around and get directly behind the lovers he could look up between their legs and really see Jason's long thick shaft moving in and out of Carman's pussy. It would become all wet from her cumming and her juices coating it and then it would become covered with Jason's white cum. Eddie tried to wait until his wife arched up lifting her and Jason up off the bed. When this happened Eddie knew she as having an extremely hard long orgasm. He was so happy for her.

Sometimes Eddie would wait until he saw Jason's ass squeezing tight and saw the white fluid begin to cover Jason's cock shaft. He would then cum knowing Jason had just finished pumping his seed deep into Carman's womb like he always did.

Eddie also loved to see the rapture on Carman's face as Jason brought her off again and again. It was sort of funny the way Eddie would finish cumming for the last time that night and when he was done he would just leave the room. Once Eddie was gone the two lovers would then begin to made slow gentle long love to each other. The hot sex with her husband usually lasted from one to two hours and then Eddie had cum twice and he was done for the night. Once Eddie left the room the lovers would shower together and clean each other and sometimes Jason would eat her while she stood in the shower or she would suck him hard again as he stood there. Anyone seeing how lovingly and gentle they touched each other now would think they were in love for a long time. When they were done cleaning each other they would then walk hand and hand back to the bed and take as long as they could to please each other.

Carman felt the difference in the way Jason fucked her when Eddie wasn't there. She knew he loved this way of making love much better than hot and fast and hard. She did too. In fact she fucked Eddie this way when they first got married; they made slow gentle soft love not hot and hard fucking.

Actually Carman had told Jason many times while they made love in the heat of passion that she loved him. He had said the same words to her as he came inside her. But, when she was done cumming she would tell him it was only the sex and the passion that made her say it. But deep inside her knew or felt that her opinions and feelings for her lover were changing. Perhaps Carman was feeling more for Jason now that just a big cock.

Jason had heard her say those words too him and loved it when she told him that she loved him. He was falling in love with her faster now and told her he loved her too. But again once she was done cumming and having her orgasm she would tell him it was just the sex and that she loved her husband mainly because he allowed her to fuck Jason and took care of her. Jason told her he would take better care of her and one night he told her she should leave Eddie and his little cock and come live with him and he would make love to her every night and take much better care of her. He said they were made for each other.

Carman told him she was very extremely fond of him and perhaps did love him in some way but mostly she felt a great pleasure when she was with him but she wasn't going to leave Eddie. But deep inside she wondered if she could really go on with Eddie now if Jason wasn't there two or three times a month on the weekends to please her as Eddie watched and meeting her twice a week without Eddie. She felt a little scare and very thrilled that Jason told her he loved her and wanted her. She would just chill out for the time being and enjoy the big cock that made her feel so good.

About three months had passed when Carman told Jason to arrange the meetings for three times a week and he did it immediately. He books the hotel for Monday Wednesday and Fridays night when he wasn't coming over to her house for the weekend. On those Fridays when he came over, there was need to book a hotel, he got to fuck Carman in her own bed while her husband watches and masturbates. Jason loves what was happening to him and Carman. She was making love to him more and more and keeping her husband dry more and more by only jerking him off.

Then one day while in the hotel room Jason told her he has a surprise for her on Saturday afternoon. He schedules a meeting for an Oriental massage and he told her that he knew she would love it.

They discuss the way they would meet and then that night he will come to her home and fuck her again, all night. But in the afternoon around 1:00 PM she should tell Eddie she was going out to shop and should be gone for about three or four hours. If he wanted to go with her she should tell him it is a surprise and he couldn't go. Then she should meet her lover for the Oriental massage.

They arrange to meet inside the store. Once they were done he would have already purchased the new outfits for her and have them in his truck. She could take them home and show Eddie what she purchased. Surprise!! That way they will have hours to enjoy all the things offered at the massage place. She agrees and is extremely excited hearing Jason describe the Oriental massage place

Then he tells her it's in San Francisco and that she will have to take off four days and tell her husband she is going out of town. He explains he wants some time with her to show her how it would be living with him and he wants time with her alone without her fucked up husband watching them make love. It's now March and Jason knows Eddie can't take off the first week of April its tax season. He has planned it this way and Carmen finally agrees to do it. She is extremely excited to be going away with Jason for four days. Now all she has to do is tell Eddie. They work together to decide how she should go about doing it. With the plan in hand she heads home after three hours of great sex with Jason. Again her panties are full of his cum and so is her pussy. Again she will sit on Eddie's face and have him eat her pussy as she leaks her lover's cum into his mouth without him realizing it. This is really beginning to make her so excited and she loves it.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 15 years agoAuthor
Gee ass w/o a name, to fucking bad for you

But please don't attempt to adjust your PC, just keep reading and jerking off. I will maintain control here you silly fat cow. So fuck off.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 15 years agoAuthor
You're mother

your mother is 300 pounds and I sure don't want to be noticed as your mother.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I'm glad that she finally got Eddie to eat cum

I've been waiting for Carmen to make Eddie eat Jason's cum from her pussy, and it's finally happening.I think it's time for Little dick Eddie to start sucking Jason's cock.Maybe if Carmen tells Eddie that if he watches her fuck Jason, then Eddie has to suck Jason off, and take the load.Then finally after poor Eddie sucks enough cum to drown a whale, Carmen tells Eddie that she doesn't respect a cocksucker, and is going to leave him.Would all of those critics rather see an ending like mine? Well I'm sure Sweet Bonnie Taylor will write a better ending than what I would like to see.Hey Girl, It's been one of your better chapters,and I loved the vivid sexual activity you described, it was really hot.You done well sweetie, and love your work.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Leave her alone

The story was well written. To the one reader who keeps posting the same thing over and over: if you DO NOT LIKE CUCKOLD STORIES DO NOT READ THEM! That's like me eating crap-flavored ice cream and then whining that it was awful. Grab a clue and go read what you DO like. Not a hard concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved the story and wanty mo0re MORE! Drive

these asses crazy and maybe they'll leave some of the rest ofg us alone. heheheheh They are such fools. How about showing them, get Carmen knocked up by her lover and let the old man raise the kid while she parties. That will drive them wild!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
More Stories