Carmen and Eddie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While two of the hands continued to rub just about Carmen's clit and pussy slit, the other two moved up the inside of Carmen's thighs to the soft skin right next to her slit. Finger tips of both ladies came within less than an inch of Carmen's slit. Her pussy lips, so close to the fingers, and yet they were never touched. As one hand moved back away from the slit on her left side the other hand moved up the other leg on the right again to just a breath away from the swollen lips.

Like the breasts back and forth, over and back the hands touched Carmen everywhere on her thighs and pelvis and around her sex except her pussy. She even tried to move her hips and lifted her ass so the girls would touch her. She wiggled get the idea to the girls that she wanted them to touch her, to feel her pussy, to rub it too. And, yet they never did.

It was becoming extreme pleasure and extreme pain, sexual pain, a pain for release to her now. She was breathing harder and faster now as she felt a set of lips touching each of her breasts. Each breast was now being kissed and licked with the tip of a tongue from one f the two women standing next to her.

She watched as the two young girls used their tongue to lick around and over the sides and around her nipples. But again they never touched it directly. She could feel their breaths on her nipples as the girls moved so close, so very close to each nipple even brushing it with their cheeks as they licked.

She moaned with need as the girls kissed and licked all of her breasts except the one place she needed sucking, her nipple. She whispered: "The nipple! Lick the nipple! Lick it. Suck my nipples Suck them! Damn it Jason tell them to suck the nipple! Oh God!"

Jason moved next to her and kissed her as the four women worked on Carmen's body. She moaned again as his lips moved away. She looked at him fire in her eyes and told him: "I need to cum Jason. I need for you to get between my legs now and put your big dick in my pussy and fuck me."

As she said it, Jason looked at the women and told them to help Carmen out. They girls knew what was needed before Jason could tell them. Lips covered each nipple as and they began to lick and suck Carmen's nipples now as the two sets of hands continue to massage Carmen's breasts. Seconds' later carne cried out and began to push her hips up and down as her hips racked and her pelvis fucked nothing. Carman climaxed from her nipples being sucked and her inner thighs being rub. No one had touched her pussy, yet. The hands stroked and rub her inner thighs as the two girls sucked and licked the nipples screaming to be loved.

When Carmen had finished her first orgasm Jason came over and kissed her. He smiled and said: "The first of many my little slut. Now really feel the pleasure these five girls can provide you. Enjoy it baby!"

Carmen watched as one girl turned a dial on the table and then it moved until her ass was at the very end of it. The two girls working on Carmen's lower body opened her legs even wider now and both used their hands to begin to separate the lips to Carmen's pussy. One girl held her lips open as the other girl used her slim small fingers to work the pink insides. One girl spread Carmen's pussy lips pulling back on the skin and exposing her hard round clit. Se used just her finger tip to flutter then over the hard sex center of Carmen's body. Carmen screamed with pleasure as she came again. The girls all worked on her body until she had shuttered and stopped.

When Carmen moaned again it was because one of the girls was licking her clit and Carmen felt her clit being loved with a warm wet mouth and tongue. The other girl pressed the center of Carmen's love hole with her finger and slowly entered her tunnel.

Carmen cried out as she felt the small thin fingers, three of then belonging to the Oriental girl move in and out of her hole fucking her gently slowly and so very softly. She was being fucked and rubbed by one girl's hands while another one was sucking her clit while still two other women were making love to her breasts and nipples. All of them using the lotion which by itself was stimulating her nerve endings.

Carmen climaxed hard and long this time from all of the stimulation the four sets of hands and the mouth were giving her. Jason came to her side and held her head up as the fifth woman moved around her now. Carmen watched as she moved between Carmen's legs and knelt in front of her wide open pussy. The girl who was licking and sucking her clit never stopped. The two girls rubbing her nipples never stopped. And the girl who was finger fuck her slowly removed her fingers as the fifth woman moved in now and sucked all of Carmen's pussy into her mouth and began to fuck Carmen's pussy with her tongue.

As Carmen's body worked with the women eating her she was cumming now with small back to back orgasms. It was warming wonderful and each was so long. Carmen was floating as she felt something moving and spreading her rear end. The girl who was finger fucking her pussy was opening her ass cheeks and about to use one of those slim fingers to enter Carmen's rear end.

Jason held her head as she looked and watched the women work on her body. And then she felt the finger enter her anal area. She began to fuck Carmen with her finger. Carmen had been afraid to allow anyone to do that before and yet she didn't protest or try and stop this young Oriental woman from finger fucking her rear end.

Actually Carmen like how it felt. She looked up into her lover's eyes and he bent to kiss her. She arched her body as best she could and climaxed as hard as she could ever remember as the five women rendered her with the very best orgasm of her life. It felt like every nerve was exploding with orgasm as they worked to keep her cumming. Each girl was specially trained to prolong the orgasms and kept the client cumming. They kept Carmen cumming until her body gave out and fell back on to the table. It was then and only then that the five girls stopped the stimulation.

As each moved away they untied Carmen and Jason helped her up. He helped her off the table and into the water. They moved to the third step which was breast high deep for her. Three of the women began to wash her as the other two helped Jason on to the table. It was his turn. Carmen watched as one of the girls secured his arms while the other girl began to secure his legs. They were done as Carmen was helped out of the pool and at on a chair next to it. When Jason was finished being secured the girls spread his legs like they had done to Carmen. One lady began to rub his chest while the others worked his thighs and stomach.

Carmen watched as Jason's cock grew larger and larger as the girls worked on him doing the same thing they did t her. Loving his body without actually touching his cock which was sticking straight up in the air now hard and thick and red! Carmen could see it jumping and bobbing with his excitement.

The women all took turns pleasing Jason and watched Carmen. When the women were done they looked at Carmen and she told them to do it to him like they had done it to her. The girls giggled as one moved her hand to Jason's cock and held it so the others could see. Her small hand couldn't close around the thick shaft. Another girl moved top the other side of Jason and she lifted his balls admiring how large they were. The two women began working on Jason like they had worked on Carmen using their hands, fingers and mouths.

Jason closed his eyes as one woman began to stroke his shaft with both hands. One hand on top of the other masturbating him as Carmen watched. Her pussy was wet again and she need fucking really badly! Even with both hands on Jason's cock it as long enough that 2 or 3 inches was sticking out of her hand. When the girl stroked his shaft slowly and softly and gently another girl moved between Jason's legs and covered his cock head with her mouth. She began to lick and suck it slow and gently like everything these girls did. Jason was arching up in the air now and trying t fuck her mouth but she rode with it s o only the head was covered by her mouth and only the head was being sucked. The hands were jerking him off. The girl sucking used her hands to rub and roll his balls. Carmen watched and felt they looked huge!

Soon one of the girls moved around and spread Jason's ass like they had done to Carmen. She inserted her finger and began to work it in deep, as deep as she could. She was feeling for his prostrate. She was going to milk it as the other girls worked his cock. Carmen watched in fascination as the five women pleased her man.

The prostrate was touched and pressed and Jason screamed as the orgasm they give him was earth shattering his cock explode and cum shot into the one girl's mouth while the others continued to work his cock balls and prostrate,. Jason was arched up off the table and fucked her mouth and the other girl's hands as they worked his balls and drained him completely. When it was over Jason's cock was sticking up in the air as hard as Carmen had ever seen it.

She watched as the five girls moved out of the ay and beckoned her over. Carmen knew exactly what they were telling her. She quickly moved off the chair and back into the knee deep water. She moved to the table and the girls helped her up. As she straddle Jason's cock one of the girls held the cock steady as another girl guide her pussy down to the swollen cock head. Jason was smiling and waiting. Carmen smiled down at him as the girls moved her down and she felt the huge head push her cunt lips apart spreading tem wide.

Carmen felt the head of Jason's cock covered with the lotion, the lotion that was stimulating both of them everywhere. The head moved deeper and deeper into her body as she pushed down and the girl holding Jason's shaft let it go. She sat on his big thick cock now and the women moved around to watch. They watched all as Carmen rode Jason's cock cumming and cumming form the feeling her body was receiving from the fucking and the lotion. He fucked her, she fucked him. They fucked for a long, long time before he finally explode again deep inside her.

She fell forward on top of him as the women helped them both off the table and into the water again where they washed and dried them both. They put on their robes and went to dinner

After that night Carman is willing to try anything with Jason. She trusted him completely and loved the variations in his love making. She was getting into it more and more with each meeting and she is slowly falling more and more in lust with Jason and perhaps she was thinking it might even be a little in love with him now.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ride Her Bareback A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
More Stories