Carmen and Eddie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always a low animal type moan would come from her lips as he pushed deeper and deeper into her hole. He always went deeper than any man had ever come close to going. The feeling was special and Carmen knew she had fund her lover the first time she felt his cock head spread her pussy lips and move inside her.

They would fuck and fuck and fuck and Jason would empty his balls into her womb once or twice everyday. There were days when they fucked twice and she would suck him back hard and he would fuck her doggie on the sofa in his office for the third time. She had to place a cloth in her mouth to cover her cries of pleasure.

She was always wet and horny when she came home and Eddie just couldn't fuck her to make her cum any longer. It seems that since she had been fucking Jason only Eddie's mouth, his sweet loving wonderful mouth could make her cum.

Sometimes Jason would keep her from cumming all day which excited her even more when they met in the hotel room or his home at the end of the day. She would be wild with need and she would be all over Jason, like an animal in heat. She would hump leg waiting. And, when he enterd her she would fuck him as fast and hard as she could only seconds after they got into the room. Carmen would cum in seconds. Many nights Jason didn't even have his slacks off when Carman was pushing him back on the bed and riding him hard fucking herself nuts!

Carman had a hunger for Jason that was driving her wild and at the same time she had pretty much lost the need for sex with her husband. He just couldn't make her cum and she needed to cum. Except, when he ate her then and only then did he make her cum. She would sometimes let him fuck her afterwards as a sort of reward for a licking well done. But it was Jason's cock that drove her wild with lust. And, Jason always made her cum multiple times.

Jason told her how so many men loved for the wife to sit on their faces and had their husbands eat their lover's cum from their pussies. And that some even licked the insides of their panties if they had cum in them.

But Carmen never wore panties when she was going to be in contact with Jason. So far there wasn't any real cream pie for Eddie since Carmen always cleaned herself before going home. But she knew as deep as Jason fucked her and the amount of cum he pumped into her that Eddie surely licked his sperm when she sat on his face even after her shower again at home.

But Jason was now talking it up more and more with Carman to have Eddie eat her after he filled her pussy with his cum. Jason wanting her to have Eddie do it the first time on Saturday when he was there so he could see him do it. But she told Jason that was too nasty and mean. But they talked more and more on how she should approach Eddie about it and Carman listened and smiled as they discussed it. The idea made her wet and ready to fuck again.

Jason told her that doing it would be the ultimate in cuckolding Eddie except if she would let Jason give her a child. She told him absolutely not she didn't want any kids. But, she began to like the nasty idea of making Eddie eat her pussy with Jason's cum in it. She told Jason she would think about it.

She enjoyed their time together more and more. Her pussy had adjusted to Jason's size and the sex was much better for her. Once she has gotten over the guilt of what she was doing to her husband and their marriage and what she was giving up if she was caught, Carman told Jason she was eager to do anything to please him.

Jason did things she never did with Eddie, titty fucking, anal sex, 69 positions was one of her favorite thing to do because she could watch Jason's big cock grow hard as she sucked him. Plus Jason was very good at eating her pussy too.

In fact she called Jason a professional cunt eater one night and that made him laugh! To her just seeing his huge cock come alive as she sucked and licked it and jerked it off made her cum fast as Jason licked and sucked her pussy. When Jason put his magical mouth on her pussy she almost screamed with pleasure. When he fucked her with his big cock she did scream!

She remembered telling him one night about maybe having a threesome with another girl. That gave Jason the idea of the Oriental women.

Now that Eddie knew about Jasonand Cremen having sex things were easier for her and the fear of having her marriage over wasn't a concern any longer. She didn't have to hide or be afraid of Eddie throwing her out or leaving her.

Carman would do anything for her lover now and while she didn't realize it she was beginning to fall deeper in love with him if she wasn't already there.

When she first told Eddie about Saturday nigh at first he protested. But when she introduced Yukie and they lay in bed nude with him and they both began to make love to him by taking his small cock and slid down on it taking all of it up inside the Asian's pussy and then the other lowing her tit to his mouth and as he sucked she fucked him and made him cum and he told her that he was OK with Jason coming over if Yukie would be there too. Carmen agreed to have Yukie there for him.

She told Eddie that Yukie would be there and give him some happy endings. She decided to wait and tell Eddie on Sunday night that Jason would be staying while his place was being done over.

She knew he would be OK with it as he was being jerked and sucked off and having Yukie fuck him as she described how Jason's cock looked fucking her pussy. She knew Eddie liked it a lot. And she wondered if right now Eddie didn't wanted this as much as she did.

They both knew that in the end, sooner or later Carman would get knocked up! Jason's cock was just to long and to big and he shot so much cum he knew she would take it and hold some of it inside her for days before it was all finally gone out of her. It couldn't be helped she dripped for days.

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
KlausTheMausKlausTheMausalmost 15 years ago
That's ever so right !

Come on, Bonnie, enjoy yourself and us with ch. 07.

doormousedoormousealmost 15 years ago
OMG

You lot are so pathetic take you crap private this is someone's story for fucksake.

Sorry Bonnie, I apologise for the dickheads that haunt this site. Delete their comments and please don't take it to heart.

They're kids. Shouldn't even be on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well if anyone knows dog shit it's you ass w/o a

name. Yet, you read all of her stories and bitch at them all. seems to me if you don't like a story or the writer you stop reading them. Well the avergae non brain dead non fag non dog shit ass holes would do that. But you you are the chief dog shit read on Lit. In fact you are the top doh shit eater on the planet. Keep it going ass hole w/o a name you make us all laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well if anyone knows dog shit it's you ass w/o a

name. Yet, you read all of her stories and bitch at them all. seems to me if you don't like a story or the writer you stop reading them. Well the avergae non brain dead non fag non dog shit ass holes would do that. But you you are the chief dog shit read on Lit. In fact you are the top doh shit eater on the planet. Keep it going ass hole w/o a name you make us all laugh!

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 15 years agoAuthor
I'm sure your momma voted here early and often

then ass w/o a name!!! Oh and those 12 guys you call dad, voted too.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01 Happily married guy discovers he likes to watch.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
The Ex-Boyfriend Ch. 01 Wife tells husband about Ex-boyfriend's big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories