Carmen and Josh's New Year's Eve

Story Info
A young couple makes love to celebrate the incoming year.
1.4k words
3.05
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2016 was rapidly approaching and people everywhere were watching the clock until the New Year, except for one couple who was too distracted by each other's eyes. Carmen was sitting on Josh's lap, both of them less than sober as the party swirled around them.

"3..2..1..Happy New Year!!"

Carmen reached around his neck to present Josh with a New Year's kiss and he eagerly wrapped his arms around her waist tighter. As their lips pressed against each other, desire stirred within them. And Josh quickly swiped his tongue into her mouth despite all the guests.

As the alcohol continued to blind the guests, they kissed again, this time harder and less shy, opening their mouths. Carmen didn't even suppress her moan when Josh softly bit her bottom lip. He slid his palm into the hemline of her shirt and teased the skin on her hips. They proceeded in this tantalizing way, arousing themselves further until the last of the guests had departed for home. The party may have been over, but Carmen knew by the look in Josh's eyes that her special night was far from over.

He looked at her carefully and said, "You know, this could be a lot more comfortable somewhere else."

She followed him up the stairs where he led her to the bedroom and pressed her against the door frame, kissing her harder than before. This time he managed to slip a hand inside of Carmen's shirt. She sighed with pleasure as he reached under her bra and caressed her boob. She took this opportunity to slide her hand up and feel his amazing perfect abs.

They continued to tease each other until they couldn't take it any longer. Josh threw Carmen down on his bed and immediately jumped on top of her. He peeled off her shirt to leave her in her bra and skirt. She did likewise with his. They continued to swirl their tongues round and round as they moaned with pleasure.

While on top of her, Josh slowly lifted Carmen's skirt and felt her over her lacy underwear. Taking the signal, Carmen reached into Josh's jeans and wrapped her small hand around his massive dick.

Josh slowly worked his way up her back until he reached the clasp to her sexy pink bra. He undid the clasp and the bra fell to her crotch, revealing her perfect B cup tits.

"Not too big, not too small, just right," Josh thought as he cradled each boob with his massive hands.

Josh ogled for a second before moving his mouth down to suck Carmen's hard nipples. She intertwined her fingers into his hair and arched her back to meet him.

"Ugh baby you're so good at that!" she moaned.

Her moans grew louder as he slowly nibbled on her nipples. As he sucked her, he used his hands to remove her skirt entirely, leaving her in nothing but her cute black undies.

"Your turn" she said and removed Josh's pants so he was only in his boxers.

He rubbed her clit, still over her undergarments to prolong her torture, as he continued to lick and bite her boobs. Once her underwear was soaked with her sweet wetness, Josh gazed into her eyes as ripped them off of her.

"I love you" she whispered.

He brushed hair back from her sweaty face then replied, "I love you so fucking much baby." Then he lightly moaned as Carmen's hand slowly stroked his rock hard cock.

She pulled his boxers down all the way and admired his cock as she rubbed it slowly. She'd seen it a million times but it never failed to impress her. "Such a cute mole" she thought.

Now the touching intensified, as he continued playing with her clit and she began stroking him faster. They moaned as they smiled with pleasure at one another. She writhed under him as he hit all her sweet spots and Josh let her whimpers turn him on even further.

After circling her clit, Josh began fingering her, shoving his fingers deep inside of her innocent pussy. Carmen rubbed the tip of his amazing dick and felt the precum soak her fingertips.

"Your long, skinny fingers feel like heaven inside of me!" Carmen said aloud.

Then Josh asked, "Are you feeling adventurous tonight?"

Carmen nodded through her building climax and managed to gasp out "fuck yes baby!"

Josh demanded "Get on your knees and bend over baby!"

Then he slid underneath her and they were in a 69 position. Carmen's vagina was desperate for more attention after the loss of Josh's fingers, so he buried his long tongue deep inside her moist pink pussy, tasting her sweet juices, as she sucked the tip of his 7" dick.

With Carmen's wetness on his lips and his precum on hers, they began to make out again. This time moaning even louder, calling out each other's names. They were coated in sweat and their naked bodies slid against each other.

Carmen said, "how about we go cool off in the pool?"

Josh replied, "hold up baby, I have one more surprise for you." "I think you're going to like this one" he smirked.

He gazed at her beautiful body and said "I'll be right back baby."

He came back into the bedroom holding two things. A vibrating dildo from the other room, and also a can of whipped cream. He then asked, "you ready to have some fun sweetie?"

Josh covered his washboard abs in whipped cream and then moaned as she licked the sweet lubricant right off of them. Carmen was begging for more, so Josh then covered his dick with whipped cream and let her suck it. Carmen deepthroated all 7" of his massive cock.

As Carmen continued to suck his dick and cradle his balls, Josh turned on the dildo and pressed it against her clit.

Immediately she moaned, "Ahh fuck yes baby!!" as quivers trembled through her body.

At this point, they were both dripping in sweat so the agreed to take it outside to the pool. He carried her all the way down stairs, breaking their kiss only for safety. The walked out the back door and stepped into the pool.

The pool lights were on so Josh was able to get a clear view of Carmen's naked body. The neighbors were asleep, but still the thought of getting seen thrilled both of them. Josh grabbed her from behind in the pool, and held her there as he humped her. She moaned as his cock pressed against her ass. Waist deep in water, he grabbed her tits for support.

Josh grabbed Carmen's hand and placed it on his dick, and then he slid his fingers into her throbbing vagina. They both stumbled back and were now fully submerged in the cool water. Josh then said to Carmen "spread your legs for me baby".

She immediately and eagerly opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Carmen then looked into his eyes and said "fuck me baby".

Josh slowly teased Carmen by rubbing his dick up and down her slit. She couldn't wait any longer, so she thrusted herself onto his cock and allowed it to plunge deep inside of her.

She moaned with impatient need at his torture. "AH FUCKKK!!" she yelled as his dick pummeled her tight vagina. She rode his dick harder and harder, by now they were both screaming, probably on the verge of waking the neighbors, but not a worry was on their mind. Just pure love and fucking each other's brains out.

As Josh held onto her curvy ass and bounced her up and down on his cock, he yelled, "I'm going to cum baby!"

They both climaxed at the same time, and waves of delightful sensations rushed through them. Carmen could feel Josh's warm cum shoot into her and line the insides of her pussy. Josh could feel her vagina contracting, squeezing his dick tighter inside of her.

After they both orgasmed, they ran inside and Carmen laid on the couch. Josh's cum was still oozing from her pussy. He licked it and then kissed her so she could taste his salty substance. Josh then laid on top of Carmen, feeling her boobs pressed against his chest. He gazed in her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I love you sweetheart."

She replied, "I love you too honey" and they both knew that it was the best New Year's ever.

The end.