Carmen and Sean Ch. 01

Story Info
A workday ends with service and pleasure for Carmen.
4.5k words
4.52
47.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlafitte
jlafitte
13 Followers

Carmen heard the back door to her apartment open quietly. Her boyfriend was home.

"Good evening, baby! I've had a long day, I hope you're ready for me."

While waiting for Sean to change out of his work clothes into his home attire, Carmen reflected on her day. Working remotely full-time had its advantages, but she missed the lack of direct personal interaction with her manager and coworkers. Going out or meeting up with friends at the end of a workday helped balance her, but it never seemed to be enough. She had sought some measure of support in her romantic relationships, but after promising starts, she always ended up supporting her boyfriends. Until recently, that is; Carmen delighted in her unusual relationship with Sean, a man with whom she enjoyed spending time, but most importantly one who was also willing, indeed desired, to contractually bind himself in service to her. He cooked for her, cleaned for her, treated her word as law, and placed her pleasure above all of his personal needs. Over time, the pair had pushed the boundaries of their relationship to remote frontiers, and they regarded each other with considerable respect and admiration as a result.

Carmen heard the clink of metal on tile ambling slowly over to her. Sean appeared in front of her, and although she had observed this entrance many times over the last few months, it never ceased to send a wave of pleasure over her as she reviewed the manifest image of her power.

Sean rested on all fours before her, completely naked, with cuffed ankles and wrists linked by a chain to prevent him from standing. A black leather collar surrounded his neck and a small metal cage encompassed his cock, secured with a padlock to which only Carmen possessed the key. In his ass was a large black plug. Sean looked up at Carmen with a reverent look in his eyes, as if in the presence of a goddess. It was almost enough to make Carmen fuck Sean on the spot, but she had other needs to see to first.

"Foot massage, now. You know how I like them." Carmen dangled her feet out in front of Sean's face.

"Yes ma'am." Using only his mouth and tongue, Sean set to work.

Carmen proceeded to tell Sean about her day as he licked and kissed her feet. Unlike most boyfriends and husbands, Sean usually soaked up Carmen's every word. Later, if a conversation benefited by his reiterating a detail back to her, he could both positively contribute to their discussion and show her that he was listening. And of course, remaining in the good graces of the woman whose absolute control he had contractually consented to several months ago was always a smart thing to do. Especially considering Carmen's past days of swordfighting, which seemed to translate especially well to her use of a whip on his backside.

Unfortunately for him, Sean's mind seemed to be wandering elsewhere today. He had had a long day of work himself, and his enthusiasm for Carmen's foot massage wasn't up to its usual par. Carmen, sensing this, retrieved her riding crop from beside the couch and swiftly brought it down on Sean's ass. Sean cried out and immediately tried to reach for his reddening ass cheek.

"I know you can do a better job than that boy."

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'll improve."

Carmen pretended to put the riding crop down, then issued another solid smack to Sean's ass. She wasn't sure what pleased her more, his howls of pain or his newly vigorous foot massage. After she finished recounting her day's travails to him, Carmen sat in silent contemplation. She certainly felt like a goddess as this naked, chained young man massaged her feet with his mouth.

After some time, Carmen felt her stomach growl. Her foot massage would have to end. She reached down and unlocked Sean's wrist and ankle cuffs.

"Stand up and make me dinner. If it's as poor as that foot massage you gave me earlier, you will have trouble sitting down tomorrow." Carmen grinned at him slyly.

"I understand ma'am, it will be delicious." Sean stood up and walked toward the kitchen.

The grin remained on Carmen's face as she watched him waddle away, the butt plug preventing him from walking in any normal sense of the word. One recent afternoon she had made him wear it out to a bar, and she laughed whenever she recalled the sight of him trying, and failing, to walk normally with it stuffed up his rectum. Even Sean, in their conversational moments, had to laugh in recollection as well. Now Carmen usually just made him wear the smaller one in public, reserving the big one for their moments indoors.

Carmen flipped on the TV and surfed channels idly, waiting for Sean to prepare her dinner. Soon, her phone buzzed with a chat notification. Her close friend Serena was complaining, yet again, about having to cook late for her absentee husband. Carmen smiled, surreptitiously angled her phone over to capture an image of Sean's naked profile standing over the stove, and sent it to Amanda. Carmen had told her closest friends about her relationship with Sean, and they all had responded with shock and disbelief. A few photos had been enough to convince them, but they still couldn't quite wrap their heads around it. Sure enough, Amanda's reply to the image was an expletive-laden rant of jealousy, followed by yet another plea for Carmen's assistance in finding someone like Sean for herself. Carmen set her phone down and sighed with a smile.

"Dinner is ready, ma'am," Sean called out from the kitchen. "I made spaghetti and garlic bread, with a side of fresh strawberries and ice cream for dessert."

Carmen walked over to the kitchen and surveyed the meal awaiting her at the table. It looked delicious. Bringing Sean to her, she kissed him deeply on the mouth, thrusting her tongue inside and feeling Sean eagerly return the motion. With a slap on the ass, Carmen motioned for Sean to fetch his cuffs and chain, which he brought to her for securing. He then sat patiently on all fours next to Carmen's chair as she proceeded to eat.

"This is excellent baby, well done. Your cooking skills have been improving steadily since we've been together."

Sean smiled, delighted with himself. "Thank you ma'am, I appreciate your compliment."

Breaking off a piece of garlic bread, Carmen lowered it to Sean's mouth. Taking care not to bite her hand, Sean extracted it from her fingers and gulped it down hungrily. Carmen took her time eating a few more bites from her plate before standing up to retrieve a dog bowl from the counter. She poured the rest of the spaghetti and garlic bread in the bowl, then placed it on the floor in front of Sean.

"Eat up, and remember - no hands."

Sean nodded and eagerly lowered his mouth to the bowl. He knew that when he was finished, he would have a more embarrassing post-meal mess on his face than usual considering his decision to cook spaghetti. But he had neglected to eat lunch at work today, and his hunger was speaking louder than his dignity.

Carmen smiled down at Sean as she daintily finished her meal and he noisily slurped his up. He gave her no occasion to smack his ass for using his hands, but he did give her a huge laugh when he looked up at her to announce his completion. Embarrassed, he blushed, but his entire face was already red with spaghetti sauce and dotted with bits of ground beef. She reached down to unlock his wrist and ankle cuffs.

"You've made a quite a mess, now clean it up and wash all of the dishes. I'm going to the bathroom." Carmen got up with a wink and walked off.

Sean felt a wave of revulsion mixed with excitement flash through his body. He stood up and used the sink to splash water on his face, then began storing the leftovers and scrubbing the dishes. Sean had done a lot of cleaning in his youth. Now he was responsible for cleaning everything in Carmen's apartment, including her body.

Over the noise of clinking dishes and running hot water, Sean heard Carmen return from the bathroom and turned to see her standing with her jeans and panties pulled down to her knees. Her ivory-white vagina was exposed, topped with a mound of blond pubic hair. Sean instantly became hard, but the metal cage constraining his cock prevented much growth and just as quickly delivered a frustrating sensation of pain-inspired pleasure. Carmen stood there mischievously, hands on her hips, and beckoned him to her.

"Don't make me stand here dirty like this. Get over here now."

Sean walked over to Carmen and slowly knelt down before her, bringing his mouth up to her waiting vagina and slowly lapping at her folds. The taste of urine almost bowled him over instinctively, but Carmen's soft moan was a delight to his ears and inspired him to do the best job possible. When he could taste no more, he pulled his glistening face away and looked up at her expectantly.

"And the back..."

After a moment of mental preparation, Sean moved under Carmen, gently spread her ass cheeks, and began to move his tongue back and forth between her vagina and asshole. The revulsion he always felt while licking his girlfriend's shit-stained underside was mixed with a perverse excitement, and as he began to insert his tongue ever so persistently into Carmen's asshole, he could feel her pleasure as her sphincter first tightened around his tongue, then relaxed to let him in.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby, deeper now."

Sean buried his face farther into Carmen's ass cheeks, a difficult accomplishment given their volume. Carmen brought her hands behind her, grabbed the back of Sean's head, and pulled him into her. She gasped as she felt his tongue wholly inside of her, and this genuinely dirty act of his submission, and of her total power, was enough to make her dripping wet with excitement.

After a few more swirls of his tongue inside her, Carmen pulled away from Sean and pulled up her pants, haughty with desire. She pointed to the remaining dirty dishes.

"Clean up the rest of the dishes. When you're done, I'll be on the couch. Your tongue better be ready."

Sean stood up and quickly walked back to the sink to finish scrubbing away the remnants of dinner. He sensed an opportunity. If he could satisfactorily please her tonight, she might take his cock cage off for a moment and allow him a release. It was unlikely; Carmen had observed how lazy and rebellious he got in the day or so following the occasions on which she had let him come, and she rarely had the patience for that behavior. The decision was always hers and hers alone, but Sean hadn't come in two weeks and was desperate to influence her decision positively tonight.

With the dishes all stacked up on the drying rack, Sean dried his hands off and walked over to Carmen, who was sitting regally on the couch and scrolling through social media on her phone. Carmen looked up at him and smiled.

"Get on your knees baby and show me how much you care about me." Carmen turned her attention back to her phone, accustomed to being pleasured at the drop of a command.

As he dropped to the ground, Sean gently unbuttoned Carmen's pants and slid them down her legs to the ground, doing the same with her pink panties. Carmen continued to stare at her phone, paying him no mind as he buried his face in her vagina. For thirty minutes, Sean slaved away at her pussy, his face soaked with her juices. She came close to coming several times, but each time Carmen pushed him away, relishing her power to make Sean work hard for the satisfaction of getting her to climax. Eventually, a firm, rhythmic flicking of Sean's tongue against her clit proved too much for Carmen, and with a loud moan she finally put her phone down, leaned her head back, and closed her eyes.

"That's it baby, right there! Don't you dare stop!" Carmen's cheeks were flushed red with heat, her chest rapidly moving up and down with each sharp inhale and exhale.

Sean concentrated all of his energy on his tongue, the muscles of which were incredibly sore. Despite weeks of pleasing Carmen in this way, Sean was still not used to the physically demanding nature of this task. But the image of her whip coming down on his back inspired him to maintain his tongue's frenetic pace.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes! Fuck yeah baby, fuck me with your tongue!" Carmen threw her head back, ecstatic with pleasure. She moved one hand down to her vagina and began stroking herself with a finger. Using her other hand, she grasped the back of Sean's head and repeatedly pulled it in to her.

In Carmen's past relationships, guys would feign interest in orally pleasing her at first, but they would eventually just half-ass it before avoiding it altogether. With Sean in her possession, she received head whenever she wanted and for however long she wanted until she came, no questions asked. If she wasn't satisfied with his performance, a few flicks of her whip or riding crop quickly solved the problem.

Tonight however, there were no issues with Sean's performance. Carmen looked down to see Sean's face slick with her sweat and fluids, and his eyes staring up at her in hopeful ascertainment of her pleasure. This sight, along with Sean's obedient tongue thrusting in and out of her, sent her to the edge.

"I'm coming! Fuck yes, right there! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" For a split instant, time slowed to a stop as Carmen closed her eyes, cried out in ecstasy, and let wave upon wave of pleasure come crashing down on her.

Sean sat back, his face drenched, and watched as Carmen lay there with her head back, chest heaving up and down, brief cries escaping from her mouth. As she recovered, he considered how rewarding it was to witness the conclusion of such a job well done. Although he had been responsible for similar moments with more conventional girlfriends, they always seemed to occur in the beginning of a relationship, and rarely or never again thereafter. As Carmen's plaything, he was incentivized to always be prepared, and moments like this were his reward.

Eventually, Carmen opened her eyes and looked down at him, contemplating what to do with him next. Sean never could guess, and that uncertainty was intoxicating to him. Sometimes she was worn out and called it a night, leaving him to either do the same or to do as he pleased. Other times she was feeling benevolent and would briefly unlock his cock cage. And yet other times, she was in an insatiably devilish mood. As a slight grin spread across her face, Sean's mind flashed back to a time long ago. Carmen had been riding him cowgirl style and had triumphantly yelled, "I'm fucking you right now!" In time, that early style of dominance had proven to be downright quaint in contrast to their current relationship. Sean's heart started to beat faster as he grew nervous and excited simultaneously.

"Get me the medium sized dildo and the harness." She stared at him with the air of Marie Antoinette.

With those words, Sean's cheeks flushed red with instinctive shame and excited anticipation. He quickly went to her bedroom, retrieved the desired effects, and returned to Carmen. She stood, pulling her panties back up around her hips but leaving her pants on the ground. Sean attached the dildo to the harness, then slid the harness up past Carmen's feet and legs to her waist. He tightened the straps and sat back to admire the beautiful woman before him. Sean had noticed that the strap-on always seemed to transform Carmen's personality from that of Aphrodite to Athena. He observed this transformation with awe, and the sight of Carmen with this much power overrode all other personal motivations except the desire to please.

"Open wide baby. The better you suck me off now, the better your ass will feel in a moment."

Sean leaned forward, put his mouth around Carmen's member, and began to move it slowly back and forth. A quick glance up at her eyes was enough to see that they burned with fiery passion, and he instinctively brought his gaze back down again, focusing on the task at hand.

"What're you doing, tasting it? I said suck it bitch."

A muffled response from Sean, followed by a cursory attempt at improvement, was not satisfactory to Carmen. Wasn't she always expected to practically gag on a man's dick while giving head? She reached for her riding crop and brought it down on Sean's back multiple times. Sean yelled out in pain, but the dildo muffled his cries. He began to suck her furiously, rapidly bringing the didlo just barely to the back of his throat over and over again, his saliva giving the silicone phallus a glossy shine. Carmen took his head in both hands, then gently but firmly brought his head forward so that his lips touched the base of the harness. She held him there until Sean started gagging and struggling to move away. After a few seconds she pushed him away to the ground, where he lay coughing and gagging, saliva leaking from his nose and mouth.

"Maybe now you'll be more appreciative of my blowjobs in the future. Face up, ass up, on the table now." Carmen stared demandingly at Sean, a grin appearing on her face.

Sean climbed up on the coffee table and rolled on to his back, pulling his legs up and away. His humiliation was at its height, but it was counterbalanced by a depraved sense of excitement that he had become addicted to. Carmen reached down between Sean's legs and slowly eased the giant butt plug out of his asshole. Sean screamed in pain as the large base of the plug passed out of his ass, and whimpered as the remainder glided out.

Inspecting Sean's open asshole, Carmen cooed with delight and inserted two fingers into his slightly gaping cavity, causing him to let out a low groan. She pulled her fingers out and thrust them into his mouth, then moved on to the table and positioned herself directly over him, draping each of his legs over her shoulders. Gradually, she eased the tip of the dildo into Sean's raised ass with her free hand, feeling his sphincter stretch for her as she entered his rectum. His moans became increasingly louder the further she plunged, spurring her to ever greater depths.

"You like that baby? I'm gonna fuck you hard, give you a taste of your own medicine."

Carmen stared into Sean's eyes, intoxicated by what they revealed to her. There was an instinctive shame, and a defiance that seemed to say, "You may control me, but you'll never break me." This blatant juxtaposition addicted her. If Sean weren't shameful, it would stand to reason that he completely enjoyed her fucking him, which would unacceptably diminish the power she had over him. And if he weren't defiant, Carmen would feel as if she were fucking a prisoner or a helpless victim, which she would find abhorrent. This perfect mix of shame and defiance radiating from Sean's face made Carmen delirious with satisfaction. She rapidly increased her speed, letting out a triumphant grunt with each thrust of herself into his ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! Holy shit!" Sean alternated between low moans of pleasure and cries of pain loud enough for the residents of the upstairs apartment to hear. He instinctively reached down and tried to stroke his cock, but the cage prevented him from doing so. Sean yelled out in frustration, and Carmen laughed haughtily between thrusts.

"Only I get off today, sorry. You're more fun when you're horny, and I intend to keep you that way."

Desperate for relief, Sean knew he had no choice but to try taking advantage of the current situation. He began to move his hips in sync with Carmen's thrusts, hoping his prostate would be stimulated in just the right way. Sometimes it worked, giving him the most intense orgasms of his life, but at the moment he was having no success. His dick was leaking precum through its cage, and he knew that was the most it would emit tonight.

"You're so wet! Such a horny slut!" Carmen moved a hand down to Sean's caged cock and gave it a squeeze. "What a cute clit you have!"

The sight of precum leaking from Sean's cock cage was hot as hell to Carmen. Here she was, clothed and fucking a naked guy in the ass, and all he could do was stare up at her rapturously while leaking precum and taking her dick however she wanted. She thought back to all the times she was in the same position, wet with hopeful expectation but unlikely to climax, her vagina a receptacle for the pleasure of her partner. The complete contrast of her current role reversal made her feel triumphant, and she renewed her pounding of Sean's ass in celebration.

jlafitte
jlafitte
13 Followers
12