Carmen and Sean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your final question requires you to identify the movie in which the following quote is spoken: 'I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible.' Name the movie."

Sean sighed, while Carmen gleefully jotted down the answer. Looking over at him, she raised an eyebrow in a silent query.

"Of course I don't know that," Sean snapped.

Carmen narrowed her eyes in a glare. "Well, then start drinking."

Sean extended his hand for the half-filled cup of coffee in front of him. Three others sat next to it, all of them empty. He had answered only two questions correctly the entire night. As Carmen had warned him, he had been forced to drown his losses in coffee, and the mild laxative effects had made his existence unbearable. His body was racked with a dull, unending rumble that threatened to force its way out of his plugged ass at any moment. Just the thought of that scene occurring in this moment, at this bar, sent a shiver up his spine. He put the cup to his lips and slowly drank it down.

"Finish it."

After a few moments, Sean did just that, returning the now-empty cup to its place with the others.

"What's with the four cups of coffee, Sean?" Having returned from submitting the team's final answer, Adrienne had chosen now to ask the question. In truth, she knew what was going on; Carmen had told her everything in the bathroom during intermission. And by the way Adrienne had asked the question, her mouth just barely a grin and a sparkle in her eyes, Sean knew she was in on his situation.

"He's got a lot of work to do tonight," Carmen answered for him with a smirk.

"She's right," Sean confirmed, meeting Adrienne's eyes with a sheepish smile before turning away to look at something else, anything to keep his mind and body in quiet stasis.

A hush descended on the bar as the announcer assumed the podium.

"The final question required you to identify the movie from which I quoted. The correct answer is: A Beautiful Mind."

"Yes!" Carmen pumped a fist in triumph.

"Which brings us to final scores. In third place, with 9 points..."

Sean drifted off, a particularly pernicious rumble commanding his attention. The routine act of going to the restroom before leaving was forbidden to him, and the denial felt more like chains than any of the actual chains he had worn before. He toyed with the thought in his mind.

"...and in first place, with 13 points, Carmen's team!"

The team let out a collective shout, Sean joining in more quietly. Adrienne walked over to collect their prize as the music resumed and teams began standing up to leave or get more drinks.

"You putting on weight man?" Xavier regarded Sean with a raised eyebrow. "No offense, but you look a lot fatter than when I last saw you a few days ago." Zack nodded in agreement.

Sean tried to suck in his stomach but it was physically impossible. "Yeah, I guess I am guys." He didn't know what else to say. They all looked at Carmen, who merely smiled sweetly and began picking her way towards the door through the throngs of people.

Once outside the bar, the teammates said their goodbyes to each other and went their separate ways. Carmen gave Adrienne a knowing wink before taking Sean's hand, and the pair made their way over to the streetcar stop, this time at a more equitable pace now that Carmen had had a few drinks.

As they waited, Carmen leaned up against a light pole, Sean to her side with an arm wrapped around her waist. She looked aside and down at him, considering his physical condition.

"What's the story, morning glory?"

"I feel like a pregnant bitch in heat about to give birth." Sean looked up at her with a crooked smile.

"I'm impressed that you've made it this far, but we're not home yet. You keep that tank full and I'll keep my promise," Carmen said playfully. The team's victory had banished her mood's earlier vagaries, her brighter spirits coupled with a hope that Sean would succeed. She wanted nothing more than a long, hard dick in her mouth and down her throat, and she knew exactly where to get one. Carmen reached down to Sean's crotch and gave his caged cock a squeeze.

"I will make it home," Sean mumbled breathlessly. Carmen felt him straighten up, steeling himself for the streetcar ride ahead.

"Good," Carmen replied, and she pulled him further into her, looking down the tracks in search of a growing orb of light indicating the approach of an arriving streetcar.

***

Up the steps...

Through the door frame...

And into the house.

Against all odds, Sean had lumbered back home successfully, his full tank intact. He glanced around Carmen's living room in a daze. With the journey over, he had nothing on which to concentrate his mind. The pressure of the water against his insides, and the beauty of the woman in front of him, slowly came back into focus. He had done as she wished; now it was her turn to obey. The two of them stared intensely into each other's eyes, negotiating and agreeing on this temporary transfer of power without speaking a word.

"Unlock me," Sean finally demanded.

"Yes sir," Carmen replied mockingly, smiling as she reached down her shirt and between her breasts for the key to Sean's cock cage. Slowly, gracefully, she lifted the necklace on which it hung, simultaneously kneeling down before Sean. With a few gentle tugs, she unbuttoned his slacks, pulled the zipper down, and slid them, along with his boxers, to his feet. Sean's cock bulged in eager anticipation of its release.

"Mmmm," Carmen murmured, as she placed her lips around his caged member. "You look happy to see me."

"Get it off, now." A thin sliver of politeness edged his voice. Sean was seconds away from ridding himself even of that; the last thing he wanted was to give her a reason to return the key to her bosom.

Carmen took her time with the lock, savoring this climactic moment. Many of the occasions in which she unlocked Sean were purely for her pleasure and his frustration. But this night was an exception. Carmen felt a deep, animalistic thrill as she heard the key click and the lock release, as if she were unchaining a rabid dog.

Sean gathered a fistful of Carmen's hair with one hand and tossed the cock cage off with one fluid motion. His erect member looked as if it would explode with excitement, and with a violent pull of his arm, he impaled Carmen's throat with it. Carmen's eyes widened, her nose tickled by his pubic hair, spit gathering at the edges of her mouth. Sean held her there until he saw panic cloud her vision, then yanked her hair back to pull her off. Carmen gagged and sputtered, gasping for breath in the brief moment Sean gave her before impaling her again and again.

Satisfaction came to Sean only when he saw Carmen's make-up sufficiently smeared by her tears and spit. He smiled when he read her eyes begging him to stop.

"You promised me a blowjob, but I want more than that from you." With that, Sean pulled Carmen forward to jam her head against the back of the couch behind him, then positioned himself over her now-raised ass. He threw her dress up to her shoulders and pulled her panties down to her knees. His hard cock, dripping and slimy with Carmen's spit, slid easily into Carmen's asshole.

"Fuck you Sean," Carmen moaned breathlessly, subconsciously adjusting her back for the pounding she knew she was about to receive. Sean noticed this and smiled, moving back and forth slowly at first before gradually increasing his pace. A frothy bubbling of Carmen's spit and anal excrement began to gather in a line circumscribing his cock, inching closer and closer to him the further he entered her.

The faster Sean moved, the more violently the water within him sloshed around. This delivered a pleasing sensation at his own backside, the pressure of the water cycling between his prostate and the plug at his ass. Carmen sensed this, as Sean's groans grew louder and longer. She heard the faint sloshing inside of him, and she felt his enlarged, distended belly pressing against her back as he entered fully inside of her. The depravity of this scene, of which she was both an agent and a subject, aroused Carmen in a new way, and she moved one hand underneath and between her legs to stroke her clit as Sean's pounding at her ass grew in force.

"Ohhhh ... you ... and I ... are so ... nasty ... together," Carmen sputtered out between Sean's pushes. Upon hearing this, Sean slowed his pace and delivered several kisses to Carmen's upper back. He then gathered her hair in one hand, pulling it so as to raise Carmen's face skyward. He wrapped his free hand around her throat, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I know, now be quiet you beautiful whore," Sean replied, pausing his anal assault only to deliver the comment in one breath. Carmen moaned at this verbal denigration, and with her eyes unfocused in the direction of the living room ceiling, she increased the pressure on her clit as Sean slowly resumed sliding in and out of her ass. With her make-up in disarray, her head locked in position, and her asshole searingly sore, Carmen approached the type of climax she felt only when thoroughly and completely used.

"I'm ... coming ...," Carmen whispered between groans. Sean felt her body shudder and her head droop against his grip on her throat.

"Now sit there and wait for me," Sean commanded with some glee. In other moments, Carmen enjoyed delivering the psychological discomfort of fucking Sean after letting him come, and Sean secretly enjoyed that pain. He knew Carmen was feeling some version of this as he slammed even harder into her and brought himself to his own dominating climax.

"Fuck!" Sean yelled, and Carmen felt several waves of his cum shoot against the insides of her rectum. She tightened her sphincter around him so as to milk him of every last drop, then loosened as she felt him pull out and collapse on the ground beside her.

Carmen stood authoritatively, pulling her dress down and her panties back up. She walked a few paces and bent down to collect the cock cage Sean had discarded earlier, then returned to replace it over Sean's now-flaccid penis. The click of the padlock snapped Sean out of his post-coital revelry, and he groaned in disappointment.

"You had your fun. Get up." Carmen reached down for Sean's hand, pulling him toward her. He reluctantly acquiesced, unsteadily climbing to his feet. Carmen gave him a brief kiss on the check before leading him to the back of the apartment and out the door to the backyard.

"Now we both have something in our asses. Unplug yourself and let's see you water the grass," Carmen said with a laugh. With a downward pull, she stepped out of her panties and dropped to a squat, hiking up her dress and contracting her muscles so as to squeeze Sean's cum out of her ass. He could see, thanks to the faint incandescent light of a nearby street lamp, the thin ropes of his cum dripping out of Carmen, and he felt his cock strain in arousal against its cage.

Sean hadn't considered how debasing it would feel to evacuate his enema in front of Carmen, especially after having so thoroughly pounded her ass. As he lowered himself into a squatting position, he couldn't meet her eyes. He stared at the faintly lit blades of grass in front of him as he reached behind to pull the plug out of his ass. He did so with a whimper, and he could hear Carmen giggle in reply.

With a slight contraction of his own rear muscles, Sean released an initial spray of water behind him. The feeling was immensely pleasurable, and he moaned in delight. He looked up to see Carmen staring at his face, entranced, with her right hand fingering herself.

As Sean continued to release his enema, his sense of pleasure was overridden by a growing emptiness. When he finished, the ground beneath him was a puddle, and Sean felt sensationally horny. Carmen saw this in his eyes, and a glance at his swollen, caged cock was enough to confirm. She smiled at him with a sly grin as she stood, panties in hand, to return inside.

"We've had enough fun tonight. Come to bed with me." Carmen reached over to grab Sean's hand and lead him inside.

Sean walked two paces with her before abruptly stopping. He didn't want the night to end, but something sentimental kicked loose in him. He squeezed Carmen's hand and moved his mouth towards hers. As they stood entwined in the humid darkness, each in a different state of undress, they kissed each other deeply in mutual appreciation before separating, if only briefly, to return inside for a peaceful night's sleep.

12