Carmen Pt. 02

Story Info
Carmen and Rosetta shrink Charlie down to have some fun.
1.4k words
4.21
39.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers

Charlie's life had changed for good, ever since Carmen stole his social media passwords and began posting pictures and videos of him under her monstrous buttocks. Whatever friends Charlie had had left him, but his step-sister Carmen had discovered that she could make money from dominating her older, but much smaller step-brother. Being very computer-savvy, she had developed a website focusing on her domination of Charlie, making him into her own toilet slave. She was amazed to see thousands and thousands of people who would pay the $20/month membership fee to watch her torment and dominate her brother.

The money came rolling in, and needless to say, Rosetta was very proud of her entrepreneurial daughter. She had made her husband subscribe to the website, in support of the kids, even though Carmen collected all the membership fees and it pained James to watch his son be forced to clean his step-daughters titanic backside, and even swallow her turds on camera.

One day, the family was having dinner... rather, Rosetta and Carmen were eating first, and James and Charlie were to serve them, sniffing their bottoms as they ate so they didn't have to trouble themselves with the foul gas. Today, the men had cooked them each a full ham, two bowls of mashed potatoes, a pound of bacon, four pounds of chicken, a bowl of broccoli, ten sweet potatoes, and a gallon of milk for each woman. Carmen and Rosetta dug in, eating heartily as the men knelt by their bottoms to smell what they would be soon eating.

"How was business today, darling?" Rosetta asked Carmen.

"Very good, we got 2,000 new subscribers and I received almost $10,000 alone just in tributes from my fans. They really love the series. I never thought so many men would pay to watch me poop on Charlie's face," she laughed.

"Yes, the male psyche is a very curious thing," Rosetta said, grunting as she pushed a thick fart into her husband's face. "Very simple. Men all secretly want to be dominated by big-butted women, whether or not they will admit that. And there is no greater domination than forcing a man to consume your feces."

"Ain't that the truth!" Carmen exclaimed, letting loose a ripper that blew over Charlie's face, leaving him in a daze.

"Now, Carmen, I have a surprise for you!" Rosetta beamed. "I've been keeping it a secret from you for a while now, but this is the time to tell you. I have been speaking with my friend Lunelle, who is a leading molecular biologist for the CIA. And she has developed a drug, for counterterrorism operations, that will shrink the user down to a fraction of their usual size. She said they have performed enough trials to work out the kinks. I told her about your website, and how successful you are doing dominating Charlie over there."

"You don't need to tell me any more, Mom!" Carmen shouted out eagerly. "I would looooove to shrink Charlie down! The fans would go crazy for that!"

"Wait, wait, wait," James cried, from behind Rosetta's mountainous shitter. "What if we can't bring Charlie back to full size? I don't think this is safe."

"Oh, nonsense," Rosetta quipped, grabbing the back of James' head and shoving it deep between her farting cheeks. "Charlie's 'full size' isn't much anyways. He will be better off being miniature. This particular pill will activate a particular enzyme that Lunelle has discovered, which is the antithesis of growth hormone. It will actually continue shrinking him until we give him a second pill to prevent his shrinkage. I think shrinking him down to a foot will be good, what do you think Carmen?"

"I agree, Mother," Carmen said cheerfully. "I think being a foot tall is perfect for Charlie here. Why, he doesn't have any friends and he will never fall in love or have a girlfriend. I think that is the perfect scenario for him. He can live inside my butt." She patted Charlie on the head, and unleashed a smattering of farts on his face, which caused him to gag. Charlie had never felt so sick. Whether it was all the meat Carmen was eating, and her meaty farts, or the horrible news, he couldn't think straight. Something about having his face between her butt cheeks made him utterly subservient. He would agree to anything in that position.

The next day, Charlie was made to take the pill, by the two women. His father looked on helplessly, as his naked son was shrunken smaller and smaller over the course of the day until they finally gave him the second pill, a tiny one, when he had shrunk down to a foot in size. James sighed despondently, looking at the expressions of glee on the faces of his wife and stepdaughter as they eyed his minimized son. He saw Charlie look up, terrified, as his gorgeous brown giantess of a stepsister picked him up. She held her phone out, recording the scene for their website.

"Hello Charlie," she giggled, looking at the miniscule boy. "Looks like you're going to be getting a new home, and I think you're the perfect size for it. Mother, would you like to do the honors?"

"I would love to," Rosetta said, picking up the tiny boy and grabbing the phone in her other to record. Carmen pulled down her pants, exposed her giant, jiggling ass, each cheek the size of a house to Charlie. She knelt down and spread her cheeks, exposing her puckered, dark brown anus. Rosetta couldn't help but grin at how submissive the boy had become, and how quickly... just like his old man. There was no resistance left in him.

"Ok, now, Charlie," she said soothingly, bringing him closer to the broad, smelly backside of his step-sister. "Don't worry about a thing. You will get accustomed to the scent, the taste, the feel." She placed him between Carmen's bountiful buttcheeks, and Carmen squeezed them together gently, holding the boy in place so only his head popped out.

"No, please," Charlie said, his voice cracking. He began to cry. "I can't live this way, I have so much more to live for! It smells so bad in here, I hate it!"

"Are you getting this all on camera, Mother?" Carmen laughed heartily, shaking her abundant booty with the boy stuck in the center of it.

"Of course, honey," Rosetta laughed, bringing the camera closer to the sobbing boy. "Now, Charlie you know as well as we do that your life wasn't going to amount to anything as a full-sized boy. Therefore, we have revoked your... privilege... as a grown man. Though I can't really even say you were a grown man, after seeing you naked."

The two women laughed uproariously at that joke, as Charlie struggled desperately to free himself from his stinky prison.

"No, no, Charlie, you have always been a little buttboy," Carmen said pushing him back down into her pungent crevice. "That is where you will live now. While sitting on your face, I'd always imagined shrinking you down to this size and sticking you completely up my ass. I just always had a sense that that's where you'd end up. In the depths of my fat ass."

Without missing a beat, she let out a rumbling fart, which jumbled Charlie around inside her jiggling rear end. The heat and the smell was unbelievably strong; the scent of eggs and rotten cheese felt like it was embedded in Charlie's bones. He gagged, desperately trying to escape her clenching globes, but there was nowhere for him to go. He heard the two women howling with laughter at his plight, Carmen's cheeks clapping together as her body shook with laughter, crushing Charlie.

"And now," Rosetta announced triumphantly. "The fans are loving this! We have over 2 million viewers tuning in right now, honey! But the fans have spoken. And it is time to say goodbye to little Charlie." She plucked Charlie up, who was sweating profusely.

"Thank you," Charlie gasped, his heart rate beginning to slow as he recovered his breath.

"Don't thank me yet," Rosetta said, with a twisted grin forming on her face. "You aren't done just yet. You will be going in time out, for initially resisting your new life as Carmen's butt slave. And Carmen, show dear Charlie where he will be spending his time out."

Carmen stuck her broad sitter out, clasping each monstrous cheek with her hands, and spread them slowly, presenting her pulsing, greedy asshole which told Charlie all he needed to know.

He screamed as Rosetta brought him closer to his foul abode, but his screams were muffled as she pushed his head against her daughter's slick anus and forced him inside.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
222 Followers