Carmen, the MILF

Story Info
His friend pursues his mother, as he watches. Will she?
6.1k words
4.47
190.5k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

This is a Jack Grierson story, part of the series, "Her Fiance's Father".

1. Jack and Isabelle were drinking tea in the parlor, while Martin and Carmen were out on a social call.

'You must have blonditis,' Isabelle teased. 'I'm a blonde, Trixie Ann is a blonde, your Norwegian au paire must have been a blonde. Why even Carmen is a blonde!'

'Oh, Carmen's being a blonde has nothing to do with it,' said Jack shrugging. 'It's her character. She's always been the perfect wife and I'm the villain of the piece. The compulsive philanderer.'

'And thank goodness for that,' said Isabelle giggling. She gave his crotch a quick pat. 'I for one am grateful that Carmen hasn't monopolized this ramrod.'

However, Jack over-valued his wife's perfection. Carmen had secrets of her own.

* * * * * * * * * *

A FEW YEARS EARLIER

2.Carmen had always, at least in Jack's opinion, babied Martin. As an eighteen-year-old, he was still a high school sophomore, as she had held him back a couple of times. She hugged and kissed her 18-year-old son on the lips, petted him and let him pet her. Martin was allowed access to his mother's suite at all times without knocking. Jack saw Martin coming in to "chat" every morning after he had spent the night with her. He sat in one of the armchairs or on a window-seat. His eyes hungrily devoured his beautiful mother who unabashedly wandered about, sometimes in a flimsy negligee, sometimes in a lacy bra and panties, always looking like a Victoria's Secret model. Martin's hands stayed in his pajama pockets, attempting to conceal his hard-on.

Jack repeatedly remonstrated with Carmen, in vain.

'He's just a baby, Jack,' she exclaimed. 'Its natural for a boy to feel close to his mother.'

'He's eighteen! It is not natural for his mother to give him a hard-on,' countered Jack.

'I thought you felt he wasn't manly enough to get a hard-on,' she spat back.

Every argument was the same. Eventually Jack gave up and accepted Martin's intrusions with bad grace.

Neither Jack nor Carmen knew the full extent of Martin's obsession. He continually stole her used underwear from the laundry hamper. He had a huge collection of her panties as well as some bras in one of his dresser drawers. He would cover his nose with one of her panties, inhaling her musky smell while jerking off in his bed. He would inhale deeply from her bras, reveling in the smells of her perfume, her sweat and her breast secretions, while doing his homework.

One of the closets in his room shared a wall with Carmen's bathroom suite. Martin drilled a small peephole. He would watch her in her shower, watch her in her bath and watch her peeing. Sometimes she masturbated in her bath and Martin would jerk off while watching her bring herself to an orgasm.

The summer before Martin's junior year in high school, they went on a family vacation to the Bahamas. At Carmen's insistence, they rented a 75-foot schooner and crewed her themselves with Kelly's 18-year-old Norwegian au paire Inga Thoresen. Carmen and Martin had both sailed since they were very small. While Jack nominally skippered the yacht, Carmen made most of the critical decisions. Inga was also an excellent sailor. She was also a pretty pale blonde with blue eyes.

In retrospect, it was all very predictable. Inga spent every non-working moment topless - swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing. Jack had been fucking Inga before the vacation, so she insisted on subtle and not-so-subtle attentions from him. She made him rub her down with suntan lotion. She rolled on her back when she thought Carmen wasn't looking and got him to rub lotion into her firm young breasts and nipples.

She got him to go swimming and snorkeling with her. She was extremely adept at giving head and now extended her arts underwater. In plain sight of the yacht she would dive down and strip his trunks to his ankles. She gave him short and intense blow-jobs, bringing on violent ejaculations that he struggled mightily to conceal above water.

The more Inga clung to Jack, the more Carmen repulsed him. They slept together in the master suite of the yacht, but Carmen refused his conjugal advances.

'Just go fuck your Norwegian bitch,' she hissed whenever he tried to initiate foreplay.

'I'm not fucking her now,' said Jack plaintively.

'Well, go ahead. She obviously dying for your cock,' she said cattily.

Even as she repulsed Jack, Carmen was not going to let Inga upstage her physically. Strong and fit, Carmen knew she was gorgeous. If Inga could parade around topless, so could she. As soon as she came off sailing duty, she stripped down to her bikini panties. Carmen knew that her breasts were fuller, rounder and sexier than Inga's girlish swells, so she made sure to keep them bare as much as she could. They called at Martinique for an afternoon and she bought a collection of monokini panties that left nothing to the imagination.

She would not let Jack rub her down with suntan lotion, but let Martin do it. She swam and snorkeled with Martin and he took every opportunity to feel up her magnificent tits. Nineteen-year-old Martin lived with an almost perpetual erection that he only relieved for brief intervals by jerking off - in the head or while swimming.

The atmosphere in the Grierson household after the vacation was frosty in the extreme. Inga sensed an opportunity and pursued Jack ferociously. With Carmen refusing him entry to her suite, Jack succumbed, and resumed fucking Inga regularly.

One weekend, with Carmen away with some girlfriends, Inga was making up Carmen's suite. Jack came in, surprised at the light in the suite. They ended up fucking on Carmen's huge king bed.

Forgetting his mother was away Martin came by in the morning to find Jack in the throes of fucking Inga doggie-style. He stood in the doorway a voyeur to his father's philandering. Hormones raged and conflicted with outrage. His father was fucking his Norwegian floozie on his mother's bed! Hormones won the day and Martin could not repress his hard-on as Inga's little breasts jounced violently under Jack's assault. Her cries rose to crescendos not once, but twice. Finally Jack's grunts culminated in a series of guttural groans and he came, convulsively pumping what seemed to be a veritable gallon of thick jism into her.

Naked, panting and covered with sweat, Jack and Inga collapsed into each other's arms. Martin could watch no more. He turned and rushed down the hall. Both of them heard his receding footfalls.

'That little shit was watching us,' said Inga angrily. Jack nodded.

This incident encouraged Inga to overplay her hand. Getting Jack to fuck her in Carmen's bed convinced her that she could supplant Jack's wife. She confronted Carmen and sought to get her to give Jack up. Carmen asked for a day to think about it.

The following day she was summoned to the mansion's formal reception room. Carmen was elegantly dressed in a silk off-the-shoulder morning dress, silk stockings, gloves and a wide-brimmed beribboned hat. Jack wore a dove-grey morning coat, wing-tip shoes and a cravat. He was stone-faced. Carmen looked bold and confident. She was astonished, confused and shocked to find herself summarily fired effective immediately. Jack did not say a word in her defense. She was on a flight back to Norway the next day, without her bonus, sadder but wiser.

* * * * * * * * * *

3.After much badgering from his father and gentle insistence from his mother, Martin went out for football that fall. Jack thought he needed 'toughening up' and even Carmen was concerned that he was becoming overly effeminate. As a rather small high school junior, it was not surprising that Martin failed to make even the second string of the Junior Varsity (JV) team. The first half of the season saw him firmly on the bench and never touching the ball except in practice and seldom then.

However, he became very friendly with the quarterback of the JV squad, Bradley Morgan, a strapping 18-year-old with the physique that was more man than boy. It was friendship of opposites - Bradley was everything that Martin was not. A natural athlete, Bradley was all action. He had no interest in Martin's hobbies - books, music and the theatre.

However, they did share one passion, albeit one that neither had yet shared with the other. They were both young teenage boys obsessively attracted to Carmen. And she fueled and stoked Bradley's obsession as she did Martin's, almost completely without design. And certainly she had no appreciation of the extent to which she was feeding the demons of lust that sprang from their raging hormones.

Bradley spent a lot of time at the Griersons', often staying to dinner and spending the night in the spare bed in Martin's room. He rode back and forth to his house on his bicycle. By the middle of that fall semester he had the run of the Grierson mansion and neither Jack nor Carmen nor any of their household staff were surprised to find him around at any time of the day or night.

Bradley also quickly insinuated himself into Carmen's routines with Martin. He demanded and got hugs and kisses at much the same rate as Martin. But whereas Martin was still shorter than Carmen's willowy five foot eight, Bradley was taller than her and had a much more manly smell and feel about him.

Carmen felt the danger of Bradley's attentions (and to a lesser extent, Martin's as well). But they were a salve to her constantly bruised ego. Jack's open adulterous relationships were bad enough. To rub salt in the wounds, he had a penchant for breezing into her bed with another woman's scents, smells and even fluids on him. In spite of this, he always fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.

Bradley discovered Martin's stash of Carmen's underwear very soon after spending his first night in the Grierson household. Soon he took to raiding the laundry hamper as well. Carmen found she was buying expensive La Perla and Olga panties and bras at twice the rate she threw out old ones. It was a minor irritant that she put down to the laundry gremlin. 'It eats Jack's socks,' she thought. 'And it eats my panties and bras.'

Around fall break, Bradley was staying over. It was after eleven in the evening and both boys were in bed. Martin began to feel the urge and silently crept over to his dresser and got one of his favorite pairs of his mother's panties - a black satin-spandex La Perla thong that was particularly rich with her vaginal secretions. He had just settled down under the covers with the panties on his nose when the lights were switched on. Bradley stood in the middle of the room, grinning.

'Don't be embarrassed, man,' he laughed. 'Your mom's one hot number. I don't blame you for jacking off with her panties. Hell, I do it too!'

'Wha ... wha ...' Martin stammered.

Bradley reached into his pajama pocket and drew out a white, lacy, high cut pair of Le Mystere panties.

'I just got these from the hamper today,' he said, with a wink. 'I know about your stash. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly normal.'

Martin gulped and smiled gratefully.

'Tell you what,' continued Bradley. 'Let's jack off together. You use your black pair of panties and I'll use these.'

'Okay,' said Martin nervously.

Her nervousness slipped away as Bradley got into it. He had seen him naked in the showers, but now he saw his erection. He was well-hung and made Martin acutely aware of his own lack of size. However, Bradley quickly worked himself up into a frenzy. He groaned a lot louder than Martin and came sooner with larger spurts of semen.

Afterwards they sat on their beds and talked about their mutual passion. She was sooo much hotter than any of the girls at school, sooo much hotter than anyone else's mom. Her long legs, her gorgeous tits, her tight ass, her narrow waist, nothing was beyond discussion.

'But what about your girlfriend, Taylor Wentworth?' Martin said at one point.

'Oh, she's OK. But she's got nothing on your mom!'

Somewhere in the discussion, Martin mentioned his peephole. Bradley instantly wanted to see it.

'Sometime,' said Martin evasively.

'Let's go right now,' said Bradley.

'That's crazy,' said Martin. 'Its too late. She never has a bath this late.'

'I just want to see the peephole,' said Bradley placatingly.

Martin tried to reason with Bradley, but in vain. Bradley continued to badger and cajole until Martin finally gave in. Martin led the way to his closet and soundlessly opened the door. When they were both in the closet, he found the peephole in the darkness with his fingers.

'See,' he whispered. 'It's no good in the dark. Just a hole in the wall.'

The hole was above eye level so that it was not noticeable from the other side. Martin had drilled it close to the crown molding so it disappeared in the pattern. The voyeur had to stand on a wooden box to get his eye on the hole. Bradley produced a thin maglite flashlight and shone it through the hole. He looked through behind the line of the light.

He could see the luxurious bathroom suite as he rotated his light beam back and forth. A deep Jacuzzi tub, a shower with a clear plate glass door. A pair of trendy sinks with expensive faucets. A large mirror in front of the sinks with make-up lights. The peephole had an excellent angle on the tub.

Back in Martin's room, Bradley thumped him on the back.

'A great peephole, dude,' he enthused. 'You and me, we're going to get to the next level with that.'

Martin did not know what the next level was, but he nodded.

He found out a just a few days later. Bradley was over for dinner, as he almost always was in recent weeks.

'Well, Bradley, we should start charging your parents for your board and lodging,' laughed Jack.

Bradley was staring at Carmen's red chiffon top. Its wide shoulders and plunging neckline revealed her tight cleavage, her bra straps and just a hint of her bra cups. He was thinking that he knew she wore 'C' cups, when Jack's jovial comment penetrated his brain.

'Oh, ha, ha,' he laughed weakly. 'I don't know if my allowance will be enough to cover it.'

Carmen rose and stretched, raising her arms above her head. Her breasts jounced deliciously and her red chiffon top parted company with the waistband of her jeans, revealing the swell of her belly button. Bradley and Martin both felt their mouths go dry.

'Well, boys, I'm all hot and bothered,' she said brightly. 'I'm going to take a nice long bath. Martin, come and give mama a hug.'

Martin leaped like he was shot and hugged her tight. Her breasts flattened against him and he felt her nipples against his chest through the thin bra and chiffon top. He was already semi-tumescent and he was now instantly hard, bending forward to prevent her feeling it. It was all he could do not to moan when he felt her full bee-stung lips brush his. Then she released him and pivoted theatrically on her strappy stiletto slippers.

Bradley was right there with his arms open wide. Carmen hugged him quickly, but he held her just a second longer, his hands on her lower back pulling her close so she could not mistake his large erection. As his lips brushed hers, she felt just a hint of his tongue. It was all over in a second and neither Jack nor Martin noticed anything untoward. Carmen sashayed out with just a bit more hip swing than usual.

On the way up the stairs, Martin whispered, 'Straight to the closet?' Bradley nodded. Once they were safely ensconced in there, Bradley whispered back, 'I'll take the peephole. Once she's in the tub, wait for my signal and you go over and walk in on her.'

'What?!' Martin's voice rose to a stage whisper.

'Sssh! You're always walking in on her. It won't be anything unusual. But it'll be a two-fer. I'll be watching and you know I'm watching. But she doesn't.'

Martin took a sharp intake of breath. 'Man,' he said in a hushed tone.

The next thing they heard was a driving beat. Carmen had popped a CD into her suite digital audio system.

I'm gonna to go on all night,

I'm gonna to do you just right.

We're going to rock it, rock it, baby!

Carmen came into the bathroom suite doing a series of hip rolls to the beat. Then with the driving bass, she began to do a striptease to her reflection in the large mirror. Her back was to Bradley and her reflection faced him, but her eyes were only half open and she did not see anything other than herself. She did a bump and a grind as she drew her chiffon top over her head and twirled it on her finger before sending it floating away in a red cloud.

I'm gonna to squeeze you so tight

Pound you with all of my might

We're going to rock it, rock it, baby!

Now as she continued to move to the beat, she cupped her breasts through the sheer black bra and moved with her reflection. Every time the CD went 'squeeze you so tight' she squeezed her breasts and let out a cry of 'Go, baby!' Every time it went 'Pound you with all of my might', she bucked her hips as though she were riding a cock, calling out, 'Give it to me, baby!'

I'm gonna bend you as you fight

Give you a doggie delight

We're going to rock it, rock it, baby!

She bent forward over the sink and thrust her butt up. As the CD went 'bend you as you fight', she said, "Oh, yeah, hold me down, make me your whore!" As it went 'give you a doggie delight', she rotated her round buttocks saying, "All the way in, baby, doggie-style!"

Finally, she reached behind her back very slowly and unfastened the bra. She let it down equally slowly and let it fall by the sink. Then she raised both arms and did one bump, watching her breasts jounce and quiver. As soon as they were still, she did another one and slowly unzipped her jeans. She lovingly caressed her thighs as she stripped them down, slowly very slowly, to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them very smoothly.

'The narcissistic bitch,' Bradley breathed. Martin desperately wanted to have a look, but did not have the nerve to ask Bradley to move.

Now she just had on black high cut panties, her strappy stiletto slippers and a pearl choker. She rotated her hips to the dying chords of the song and with just one finger stripped the panties down and kicked them off. Her bush was soft, neatly trimmed and dark blonde. It caused Bradley to catch his breath.

'Jackpot, brother,' he breathed. He was as hard as a bone.

Carmen opened the Jacuzzi inlets on full and lowered her ass into the tub, her long legs in the air. As the warm water jets began to cover her belly, she undid the straps of her stilettos and let them drop to the thick Turkish mat by the side of the Jacuzzi. She rested her head on the headrest, her eyes still half-open and sighed. The foaming water reached the programmed depth, just converting her tits into twin, delectable islands. She sighed again and began to gently knead her breasts and nipples. In spite of the warm water, the nipples slowly began to pucker and harden.

'Stand by, brother,' said Bradley. Martin tensed.

One of her hands disappeared into the maelstrom of bubbles. Its destination was confirmed beyond doubt when she sighed again, but this time it ended in a little gasp. This cycle repeated itself - sigh-gasp, sigh-gasp, sigh-gasp. Each time the sigh was shorter and the gasp was louder. Her eyes were reduced to slits, but she seemed to be staring right at him. Bradley felt weeping pre-ejaculate begin to stain his briefs.

'Now, Martin,' he whispered urgently. 'Move quickly, now!'

Martin moved as quickly as he could within the bounds remaining quiet. The anteroom of his mother's suite was dark, but light spilled into it from one of her bedside lamps. He strode across the large bedroom, through her boudoir to the bathroom suite. He heard his mother's urgent gasps now, even over the rumbling of Jacuzzi.

He hurried into the bathroom, saying, 'Mom, are you OK?'

Carmen was only seconds away from her orgasm. Her slitted eyes opened wide to perceive a worried-looking Martin kneeling by the side of the Jacuzzi. Tension caused a vein at her temple to throb. Even her rock-hard nipples seemed to pulse. Should she give her clit just the few more touches needed to reach what was shaping to be a mind-blowing orgasm or descend back into the valley of frustration? In the end she was too far gone to make the rational decision.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12