Carmen's Slut Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Carmen and Rene make new friends.
2.3k words
4.4
73k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Carmen and if you read my first story you already know that I am a slut. I live for sex. Men, women, toys...it doesn't matter. As long as my pussy is full I'm a happy camper. I have two teenage children. My daughter Emma is 19 and my son Ryan is 18. Emma is a devoted lesbian. I know she has had at least one cock up her tasty cunt because I was there when it happened. Ryan fucked her good and then I ate his cum out of her.

It was the first time I fucked my kids, and just one of many episodes of nasty, raw sex with my best friend Rene. Rene is a beautiful tall brunette with big breasts. She is almost as much of a slut as I am. I am 5'2", blonde, and 34 years old.

Rene and I fuck each other and anyone else we can find. The other day we went to a strip bar after work and picked up a couple that was there to watch the entertainment. His name was Eric and her name was Amanda. Eric was a very hansom man...tall, dark hair, chiseled features. Amanda was what took my breath away though. She was very petite, like me, and had the most beautiful head of long curly red hair. I wanted to eat her on the spot. "Looks like we're eating red pussy tonight," Rene said. She knows me so well.

We sat next to them at the runway and watched a couple girls dance. It didn't take long to strike up a conversation with them and soon we were all laughing, drinking, and enjoying strippers. I couldn't take my eyes off Amanda. My God she was beautiful. I kept scooting my chair closer and closer to her and soon I had my hand on her tiny leg. I was almost shaking with desire. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to go somewhere private and lick her little pussy and she suggested we go out to her van while Rene and Eric continue watching the show. She told her husband that we were leaving for a few minutes and we walked out to the parking lot arm in arm.

Amanda slid open the door and climbed in the back seat. I didn't even slide the door shut before I lifted her legs over my shoulder and buried my face between her legs. Very convenient that she was wearing a short summer dress with no panties. With my ass sticking out of the side door of the van I started tonguing her little pink hole. She tasted so sweet. I licked her as deep as I could and she started moaning immediately. This little beauty liked having her pussy licked.

I ran my tongue down to her little puckered ass and forced my tongue into her other hole. This really got her going and she reached down and spread her ass cheeks wide for me to rim her good. I love anal and I was getting the feeling she did too. I worked my thumb in her pussy to get it slick with her juices and then stuck it up her ass. She started bucking her ass up at my face and each time she hit the seat it forced my thumb harder and deeper into her ass. I continued sucking her clit and licking her juices. She started shaking and thrashing around in orgasm. She never spoke....she just moaned and groaned. She was sitting on my hand, grinding her ass against my finger. What a cute little whore. I knew that there would be many more nights with this slut.

As she calmed down she lifted off my hand and I pulled my thumb out of her ass. Amanda sat right up and took my sticky thumb into her mouth and sucked her ass juices off. Then she pulled me close and kissed me deeply. As we broke our kiss I heard a voice behind me.

"That looked hot! But wouldn't it be better if we got out of this parking lot before someone gets arrested?"

Eric and Rene were standing behind me watching the show. I smiled and stood up as Amanda pulled down her dress and struggled out of the back seat.

"Come on slut. We're going over to their house," Rene said, taking me by the arm and steering me toward her car. "We're going to follow them home." I had no objections.

When we got to their house Rene started taking off her dress as soon as the door was shut. That's just how she is. Rene always jumps right into sex. "Get him hard while I have a taste of princess here," she said to me.

Rene helped Amanda lift her dress over her head and laid her across the couch. Rene went right between her legs and started sucking her cunt immediately.

I sauntered over to Eric and stood on my tiptoes to give him a deep kiss. When we broke, he lifted my dress over my head and peeled down my wet panties. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and started undoing his belt. He kicked of his shoes and when his pants hit the floor I pushed him back into a chair. I bent over and sucked his beautiful cock deep into my throat to get it slick. Then I straddled the chair and sunk my pussy all of the way down onto his cock. It felt so good to have him in me. I am quite small but my pussy seems to be able to take most anything with no problem. He had a nice sized cock and he started fucking up at me as I bounced up and down on him. We had a pretty good rhythm going but I wanted to see Amanda and Rene so I stood up and turned my back to Eric. I reached between my legs and took his cock between my hands. As I lowered myself back down I aimed his dick at my ass and let him push all of the way up my butt. With my tits in each hand as handles, Eric started really pounding me.

Rene was busy between Amanda's legs eating her out. Amanda had Rene by the hair pulling her face up her cunt. Rene eats pussy like a champion and soon miss red-bush was coming in torrents. When Rene pulled her face from Amanda’s pussy it looked like someone had doused her with a bucket. Rene came over to kiss me and let me taste the sweet pussy juice coating her face. Amanda got up to go to the bathroom and Rene followed.

I wanted to change positions so Eric could really fuck me hard. I climbed off his lap and bent over the arm of the couch. Eric came up behind me and used both of his hands to pull my ass hole open and then shoved his big cock back in. He pounded my ass so hard. I knew I would have bruises on the front of my thighs by the time he was done. Soon he let out a big groan and started shooting tons of yummy sperm into my bowels. When he pulled out of me I turned around to suck off any remaining cum from his cock. I felt the need to release some of the margarita’s I had consumed at the strip club so I went down the hall in the direction I had seen Amanda and Rene go. I found Rene sitting on the toilet peeing and Amanda was kneeling on the floor in front of her. As Rene reached for toilet paper Amanda said “here honey…just turn around and I’ll clean you up.”

Rene stood, bent over, and Amanda started lapping at her wet pussy. I slid past them and sat myself down to relieve my bladder. When I finished Rene moved to the side and I bent over for Amanda to clean me too.

Amanda said, “Goody, I get a two-fer.”

I didn’t understand but Rene explained. “Oh honey, your puckered ass is oozing cum.”

Amanda started at my clit and licked up my slit. I felt her tongue lapping at my soft folds and then she reached my rosebud. She licked the sperm from all around my asshole and then she did something no one has ever done. She actually started sucking at my asshole. With her lips pressed firmly around my puckered butt, she was sucking her husband’s spunk from my ass. It felt wonderful. I made a mental note that this was something I wanted to try.

After Amanda quit her vacuum action on my butt we all wandered back to the living room. Eric was waiting for us with drinks. As we walked in Amanda announced that she wanted to get fucked up her ass next. She kissed her husband then threw a big pillow on the carpet and laid down over it with her ass stuck up in the air. Rene bent over to suck Eric’s dick and get it hard. I kneeled down between Amanda’s legs and started rimming her ass. She had such a cute butt…I wished I could fuck it myself.

Amanda said “Well, lover-boy is ready. Now I need to open up princess.”

Rene straddled Amanda’s back and abruptly shoved both thumbs into Amanda’s ass. I saw her body tense. Rene can be very rough and I knew it probably hurt a little. As she stretched Amanda’s ass open wide she bent over and started spitting up her butt for a bit of lubrication. I moved to the side to allow Eric between his wife’s legs. He had his fist wrapped around his big cock and as he pointed it at her ass Rene said “shove it all the way in.”

Rene never moved her fingers. She kept her thumbs hooked in to Amanda’s ass, pulling her wide open. Eric shoved his cock between Rene’s fingers until he bottomed out. Amanda let out a scream. I don’t think she was used to taking it all at once.

Eric started fucking her with long strokes. All the way in…all the way out. Each time his big purple cock exited her ass we could see further and further into her depths. Rene didn’t let up. She kept stretching her ass wider and wider. Rene pulled her thumbs out and replaced them with two fingers from each hand. Amanda was breathing quick and making whimpering sounds but she never complained. Eric continued stroking in and out of her but his big dick was making less and less contact with the flesh of her bowels. I could tell he was looking for a little relief so I put my face down to suck his creamy cock. Every few strokes I would take his cock out of her ass, put it in my mouth and suck vigorously. Soon he started grunting his release.

Rene said, “Jack it off into her ass so we can watch.”

Erick pumped his dick a few times, aimed it at his wife’s ass, and started shooting big creamy globs of cum. Rene had Amanda stretches so wide the sperm just disappeared into her depths. When Eric pumped the last bit I once again sucked his dick until it started to soften. Rene was still having fun plunging her fingers in Amanda’s ass and continued to stretch and kneed her poor butt.

Eric started to stand saying, “My turn to piss.”

“NO!!!” Rene said. “You do it here.” She cocked her head at Amanda’s ass.

We all understood immediately. She wanted him to piss up his wife’s ass. I think he was a little apprehensive but he got back down between Amanda’s legs, placed his softened dick at her back entrance, as started to let loose. Rene removed her fingers to let Amanda’s sphincter partially close around his cock. This helped to keep most of the piss in but it only took a few seconds to start to overflow. Pee was actually squirting out around his dick. Amanda’s ass was so loose I don’t think she could squeeze it tight enough to save her nice pillow from getting drenched. As Eric finished he leaned back and his cock slipped out of Amanda’s butt. Rene bent down and took it in her mouth. She sucked his cock clean then she said to me, “Now you clean her.”

Rene took me by the hair and forced my face into Amanda’s ass. I started licking the piss from around her ass and pussy. Rene didn’t let loose of my hair. She was working my head around to all the wet spots between Amanda’s legs. Then she positioned my face back at Amanda’s poor ass and said, “Now suck her the way she did you.”

I clamped my lips around her shitter and started to suck. I was immediately rewarded with a swallow of Eric’s piss. I kept sucking and getting more and more juices. I could taste sperm, piss and a little ass juice. There was nothing unpleasant about it at all though. I never thought a sphincter would stretch the way it did but I really was able to suck the lips of her ass into my mouth.

Soon there was nothing else coming out and my lips were getting tired. Rene let my head up and I laid back to catch my breath. I heard no sound coming from Amanda. Her poor ass looked really red and sore.

“Is she all right?” I asked.

“She’ll be fine in a bit. She can get quite worked up at times” Eric said. “She’s not going to be very happy about her pillow, but I bet she keeps it for a memento.”

Rene and I both laughed at that. It sounded just like something we would do.

Love always, Carmen